Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,714,329 members, 6,413,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 July 2021 at 06:35 AM

24SEVEN's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 24SEVEN's Profile / 24SEVEN's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 43 pages)

Politics / Re: Most Beautiful Hospital Ever Built By A State Governor In Nigeria: Pics & Video by 24SEVEN: 11:51pm On Jul 29
We need the pictures of the equipments inside the hospital.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) by 24SEVEN: 12:30pm On Jul 29
caleboxylic:

Look at this ikwerre man.
I don't talk about clan that remains the poorest and least educated amongst the clans in the old eastern Nigeria .

I didn't reply you . I replied the idiot that brought Igbo wanting ikwerre oil. Ikwerre is inconsequential and not needed for anything.

No sane Igbo man wants to do anything with ikwerre man.

Warn your bro that I replied never to mention the great Igbo nation in the same sentence with ikwerre .

So cliche. We hear it Everytime. Nothing new.

Igbo are actually pathetic and pitiable. Landlocked in erosion riddled enclave who needs other ethnicities more than they need them shouldn't be Bragging.

But what can I say!!!

1 Like

Crime / Re: Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) by 24SEVEN: 11:14am On Jul 29
caleboxylic:

Which oil is in ikwerre land?

Ikwerre are the parasite in rivers state. You people are feeding fat on ogoni,ndoki,Etche,ekpeye, ndoni ,egbema ,and Kalabari wealth.

Igbo nation will emerge and all the proud igbo in south south,southeast and north central will come together .

Ikwerre,ogba and ika will be returned to benin where they migrated from.

After Igbos have first returned back to Israel.

And wether Ikwerre have or have no oil is not your business. Concern yourself with what concerns you. We are talking about Ikwerres and Rivers state on this thread, not Igboland. You carry our busy body come put mouth for wetin no involve you.

Amosu!!!

2 Likes

Health / Re: Ikot Ekpene General Hospital New Pictures by 24SEVEN: 10:07am On Jul 29
NkanAkpanika:

You need sense honestly.. you should go deep to do your own research to your taste bro

Someone asked you a valid question and you're replying nonsense.

Fools like you think a hospital is about architecture, whereas the medical facilities therein determines the functionality of the hospital.

In all the pictures uploaded, none even had an ordinary baby cot, and you see nothing wrong in that.

You are paid to launder the image of Udoms government, yet you are causing them embarrassment.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: The Enugu - Cameroon Highway Project Completed Under The Buhari Administration by 24SEVEN: 6:43am On Jul 29
Does Enugu share boundary with Cameroun? If no, whi is it falled Enugu-Cameroun highway?
Politics / Re: The Enugu - Cameroon Highway Project Completed Under The Buhari Administration by 24SEVEN: 6:42am On Jul 29
Does Enugu share boundary with Cameroun? If no, whi is it falled Enugu-Cameroun boundary?

2 Likes

Science/Technology / Re: Elephant Spotted In Andoni Local Government In Rivers State by 24SEVEN: 6:38am On Jul 29
Staphylococcus:
I hope they won't kill the poor animal.

Some fools are gonna kill this chap!

RIP in advance.

What about you and your community that eats dog.
Crime / Re: Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) by 24SEVEN: 6:26pm On Jul 28
Head, hand, Leg... and manhood gone.

Look no further.. na Deygbam handwork.

21 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Anambra Union In Rivers Re-Elects Comrade Sunny Chidube As President by 24SEVEN: 5:44pm On Jul 28
72 Anambra Unions in Rivers state.

Wahala be like IPOB, it is relentless.
Politics / Re: Between Port Harcourt And Uyo Which Is More Beautiful by 24SEVEN: 12:15pm On Jul 28
Staphylococcus:

Where is the beauty in PH please? Where is the serenity. Tell me where is serene is PH. Woji or Eagle Island.

When you say beauty and remove all other factors, Uyo will whitewash PH.

Please mention one area that you can beautiful in PH? UST or UNIPORT?

Even what you call GRA in PH is an ashawo, club and cheap hotel district. Am I lying? I know that city far too much!

Lolz. U wish PH were Uyo. Sorry brahh, Wishes ain't horses. Uyo will forever remain in the shadow of Port Harcourt.
Politics / Re: Between Port Harcourt And Uyo Which Is More Beautiful by 24SEVEN: 12:12pm On Jul 28
Emmanuelakpan23:
you sure, Uyo is very beautiful with a serene and green environment, in Uyo you don't need to go to studio to take pictures the environment and nature is enough for you to take pictures.

Is that all. Roads and overhead bridges.

Show us areas where affluent people live ie highbrow areas.
Food / Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by 24SEVEN: 1:41pm On Jul 27
Adaptation is one of the instincts of animal species.

Nothing new.
Politics / Re: Ogoni People On Nairaland, Let Us Discuss The Story Of Oyigbo, Local Government. by 24SEVEN: 1:35pm On Jul 27
Weinberg:

Who is this fool?
Where are you from?
Go and check the Map of Igboland before 1914..Ugly monster

u don insult me oh. but its not my modus operandi to report to the moderators. i leave that for sissies like juliusmalema.

Forget that 1914 map, it is incorrect. i have already attended to that issue. check my previous posts.
Politics / Re: Ogoni People On Nairaland, Let Us Discuss The Story Of Oyigbo, Local Government. by 24SEVEN: 1:28pm On Jul 27
blues234:

I used to have a soft spot for you guys, but that's all in the past now. You guys are worst than our perceived enemies.
Who is even asking you to be Igbo. Have you seen any Igbo in your Ogbakor nonsense? But come to Ohaneze, we have your people in numbers.
The last meeting I attended in Rumuokwurushi, before the general election, we had guys from your ends representing. Did we dragged them to the meeting? You don't want to be Igbo, agreed, but yet, everyday you keep churning out lies on how the Igbos marginalized you, or how Igbos colonized and changed your language, as if it is only Ikwerre that was part of the old Eastern region.
Igbo did not change Ogoni language, neither did we change Kalabari language, it is only Ikwerre. Make una carry una mumu go one side, abeg. angry

Oh dear, Ikwerres have hurt his precious feelings. grin

Take heart.

How can I join Ohanaeze Ndigbo, maybe it can lighten my perception of Igbo intentions. Because something tells me your perceived love for Ikwerres is deceptive.

But who knows.
Politics / Re: Ogoni People On Nairaland, Let Us Discuss The Story Of Oyigbo, Local Government. by 24SEVEN: 12:58pm On Jul 27
blues234:
I was on Obiri Ikwerre facebook page, and witnessed the lies and hate these Ikwerre chaps were leveling on Igbos, and I drew a conclusion, there is no remedy to their hate towards Igbos. See how two Ikwerre monikers are dancing naked on this post.
They deny Igbos, and coaxed other Igbo speaking groups to toe the same line, with limited success. Very wicked people. Go to Etche, Omuma, Ndoki etc, zero development in those areas, all because these are core Igbo speaking areas, unlike their tongue twisting Igboid language.
You guys should bask in your glory, at the moment. But know that nothing last forever.

Quit writing jargons, Ikwerres have no hatred for Ibos.

We only said we are distinct and want to be left alone.

If that constitutes hatred, then obviously you have a problem with comprehension
Politics / Re: Ogoni People On Nairaland, Let Us Discuss The Story Of Oyigbo, Local Government. by 24SEVEN: 12:53pm On Jul 27
FreeIgbos:

Lol, it's either you're a brainwashed kid or an unreasonable and illiterate adult. Do you think that 1967-70 was during the dark ages or something? Igbos whose houses and lands were seized and tagged abandoned properties in P.H can still show you the exact locations they are situated today and also show you videos and pictures of how and when it occurred!

That's called hard facts!!!

Now, can you show me videos or pictures or even documents to back your idiotic tales by moonlight stories of how or when Ojukwu seized aboriginal lands and handed it to Igbos? If it gets to the UN, what evidence do you have to prove?

Do you think that the world or people in the areas now called Nigeria started existing in 1919 or 1960? We are talking of communities that have been in existence since recorded history! There is evidence of the extent of Igboland mapped out since the 18th and 19th centuries!! Maybe you need to be informed that Obigbo, Etche and other Igboid areas of Rivers State are all contigous with Igbo heartland.

It's only Bonny island that is detached and it's aboriginal status questioned but never Obigbo! If you're informed you won't even argue this with me because you have no case.

Using 18th and 19th century map to determine rue extent of Igboland is in itself an aberration because the colonists that drew the map didn't have a clear cut picture of who is and isn't an Igbo.

The processes by which they congregated ethnicities weren't holistic enough but merely cut-and-join, because frankly they weren't in Africa for educational purposes but solely for exploitation. So if they saw in diverse ethnicities any semblance of alikeness, they immediately put them into same bracket.

So if Areas where Ndoki et al appears as Igboland, know it's an aberration. Make no mistakes about it.
Politics / Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by 24SEVEN: 11:25am On Jul 27
How are we sure the OP is Ijaw. Anyone with an agenda can cause disaffection.

But in setting things straight, an 'Ijaw' republic is a disaster waiting to happen. They are not same people. A collective sense of injustice perpetrated against Riverine/swamp dwellers by the Nigeria state is the sole reason for the coming together of a hitherto disunited warring parties.

With Nigeria non-existent, the sense of unity will no longer exist, and initial status quo resumes. Amongst themselves someone will be perceived as cheating another and all hell will let loose like it were in Rivers state of old.

I pray it goes well for them tho. But history is an experienced teacher.

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Every ethnic group has right to Rivers governorship – Amaechi slams wike by 24SEVEN: 11:13am On Jul 27
TheGoodJoe:

Based on the Constitution put in place by the Military. A fake Constitution. Ikwerre remains one of the Igbo Subgroups in Nigeria whether you or the military like it or not. You cannot use a paper to write off history.

You can't decide for a people who they are. Learn to respect peoples wishes, especially when it doesn't personally affect you.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by 24SEVEN: 10:14am On Jul 27
FrankGenius79:
Am a graduate of Business administration and management. I have a 2nd class upper, smart and intelligent. I like traveling and have decided to go for a job that entails traveling. Jobs like a public relations executive, Corporate Business representative, etc..A job that will enable me travel, achieve company objectives, come back and deliver reports, move again to another project. I want to work while doing what I love.
Become a driver na. Freight service will take you places.
Politics / Re: Ogoni People On Nairaland, Let Us Discuss The Story Of Oyigbo, Local Government. by 24SEVEN: 10:06am On Jul 27
FreeIgbos:

The more you post rubbish, the more you become confused. Such nonsense happens when you abandon your origin and start discussing issues you're totally ignorant of. The same Ndokis that are also found in Southern parts of Abia State is the people you're referring to? Adolphus Wabara, a former Senate president from Abia State is from where again?

You see how you meddlesome interlopers go about disgracing yourselves?

A place that has always been known as Obigbo for ages with 100% Igbo aborigins is the one you're here involving Ogonis because one abo.ki renamed it Oyigbo after the Biafran war? During same period Igbo communities such as Egbema, Ndoki and Asa were divided into two and some parts put into Rivers State.

Nigerian fulani controlled government did all that to get back at Igbos who they saw as their biggest challenge in enslaving the rest of Nigeria, and these were also the basic reasons why they stopped the teaching of history in our schools with the hope that the truth will eventually be erased. Unfortunately for them, Igbos and Igboland have been in existence centuries before 1919, 1960, or 1970's when they tried all these shenanigans.

FYI and those still acting foolishly, there are lots of reliable documents, some of them written as far back as the 18th and 19th centuries that documented all these. You can search online for some of them instead of coming here to embarrass yourself.

At the end of the day, we all will revisit all these recent idiotic manipulations and correct them appropriately, and woe bitide any fool that will want to stand against it.

Mr. Man don't feign ignorance. Ojukwu planted Ndoki people there during the civil war.

As part of the measures adopted by Ojukwu to supplant Aboriginal people of Rivers state, forceful upheaval from their communities and subsequent transfer into Igbo hinterland was the carried out en masse.

Also genocide was carried out on communities that refused to leave. That was the prime reason for finding Ndoki and some other Ibos in Rivers state. Their natural boundary was Imo river. That they crossed into Rivers state was primarily down to the wickedness of Ojukwu.

Believe or or not, I have told you the truth.
Politics / Re: Ogoni People On Nairaland, Let Us Discuss The Story Of Oyigbo, Local Government. by 24SEVEN: 9:56am On Jul 27
Coldie:

How do u know this, ogoni people said they migrated from ghana

Ogonis migrated from Ghana and so what??

This world is a world of migration, ethnicities allover has moved from one place to wherever they now reside as ancestral home

It's shocking that an Igbo as yourself who migrated to Nigeria from faraway Israel doesn't know this simple fact. grin
Politics / Re: Every ethnic group has right to Rivers governorship – Amaechi slams wike by 24SEVEN: 9:47am On Jul 27
TheGoodJoe:

Sorry O!

Ethnic group.

Does not change the point. Ikwerre is an Igbo Ethnic group, just like other Ethnic groups in Igbo like Nkwerre and Nnewi.

Are you happy now?

You too Sorry oh!!!

It's like you haven't read Nigerian constitution before. Ikwerre is a recognized separate ethnic group from Igbo.

Thank me for educating your ignorant self.

And please avoid Ikwerre threads. Stick to Ibibio and Annang.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Every ethnic group has right to Rivers governorship – Amaechi slams wike by 24SEVEN: 6:41am On Jul 27
Igboid:
Ikwerre are playing Rivers people sha.
Wike and Amaechi will meet in Ogbakor Ikwerre and laugh together as they plot Ikwerre domination of the state.
Then Amaechi will come out in day light and start pretending to care about equity for other minorities, so as not to project Ikwerre as a power grabbing group.
grin

Good old long con game.
Kudos to Ogbakor Ikwerre mafia. They are doing well. grin

They have mastered the art the Fulanis-Hausas have perfected in National politics.
They use party politics to confuse other Rivers people while they position themselves as leaders of both two main parties.
Look how Seikibo(PDP) was chanced by Uchendu (APC) in the Senate grin while Wike was grinning and Amaechi is pretending to care about Riverine people.
grin

In all fairness, your fixation with Ikwerres and Rivers state is troubling.

Like none of us Ikwerres or Riverians gives a fuqc about Anambra.

Why are u always playing the Devils advocate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Every ethnic group has right to Rivers governorship – Amaechi slams wike by 24SEVEN: 6:36am On Jul 27
TheGoodJoe:

Ikwerre is just a clan. Just like the Nkwerre's in Imo State and Nnewi in Anambra. Being an Nkwerre or Nnewi man does not mean they are not Igbo

How can Ikwerre be a clan, when Ikwerre has over 10clans.

Are u okay??

1 Like

Politics / Re: Between Port Harcourt And Uyo Which Is More Beautiful by 24SEVEN: 6:01am On Jul 27
Staphylococcus:

Where is the beauty in PH please? Where is the serenity. Tell me where is serene is PH. Woji or Eagle Island.

When you say beauty and remove all other factors, Uyo will whitewash PH.

Please mention one area that you can beautiful in PH? UST or UNIPORT?

Even what you call GRA in PH is an ashawo, club and cheap hotel district. Am I lying? I know that city far too much!

Bye.
Politics / Re: Between Port Harcourt And Uyo Which Is More Beautiful by 24SEVEN: 10:20pm On Jul 26
Staphylococcus:

The topic stated beautiful.

Can you say PH is more beautiful that Uyo?

Where is beautiful in PH city, Eleme, Mile 1,2,3, or 4, Borokiri, illaboushi, Abuja, Abuloma, GRA littered with clubs and bars, or is it, Or the same length and breath of Aba road me and you know? Oh! Trans Amadi is beautiful place you talking about or town? I beg.... Where is serenity in PH...? Where is beauty?

If you said 30 years ago, I wont argue with you. Goats have ate the garden in Port Harcourt

Lolz. U wish.
Politics / Re: Ogoni People On Nairaland, Let Us Discuss The Story Of Oyigbo, Local Government. by 24SEVEN: 7:59pm On Jul 26
Coldie:

Nobody was able to answer my question.

I wanted to say something but I leave it for the people of Oyigbo

But if they settled there before anyone else then it's actually theirs.
Politics / Re: Ogoni People On Nairaland, Let Us Discuss The Story Of Oyigbo, Local Government. by 24SEVEN: 7:18pm On Jul 26
FakeUnity:

More pains to your ignorant musleem abokey skull... grin

People still call it Obigbo as you know, and the natives are Igbo speakers. Ogoni people migrated from Ghana about 4 centuries ago. Go there and ask the eldest truthful man in Ogoni, he will tell you this fact.

Everyone in Rivers state knows that Ogonis have no related ethnic group in the whole of Nigeria, no one shares anything in common with them either by language or culture.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Breaking: Nigeria Will Be History If Am Arrested - Asari Dokubo Dares FG by 24SEVEN: 7:01pm On Jul 26
Everyone should disregard Asari Dokubo and his empty threats.

Infact his threats should be considered as comedy skits.
Politics / Re: PDP Governors' Forum Meet In Bauchi, Take Position On INEC, NNPC, Defections by 24SEVEN: 6:58pm On Jul 26
Frontail:
grin.. PDP...... Look who is talking about NNPC and Remiittance grin grin grin

There is no drop of oil in your state...
Politics / Re: Between Port Harcourt And Uyo Which Is More Beautiful by 24SEVEN: 2:49pm On Jul 26
Kinematics:
Every city has its merits and demerits...

As per natural beauty Uyo takes the crown.
As per man made beauty PH takes the crown.

Both cities are beautiful in their own way. Uyo is an upcoming city with relatively new developments that are yet to face the test of time unlike what has already been on ground in PH.

In all it depends on what you are looking for. Is it natural beauty, serenity and peace? Think Uyo, but in everything else that makes a city a city then think PH.

It's just like comparing Lagos and Abuja.
Thats my 10 kobo on this matter..

You are even dignifying them with an unnecessary comparison. Uyo is not on same level as PH. Uyo is not and can never be more beautiful than PH.
Politics / Re: Ogoni People On Nairaland, Let Us Discuss The Story Of Oyigbo, Local Government. by 24SEVEN: 12:07am On Jul 26
Coldie:

Join my thread what do u think

Rumuodomaya man. What is your interest?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 43 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.