Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,131 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

24SEVEN's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 24SEVEN's Profile / 24SEVEN's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 61 pages)

Politics / Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s β‚¦β€Ž20 Million Bounty by 24SEVEN: 4:35pm On Feb 16
FashionCapital:

I was about saying that. I hope the force isn't parading a vulnerable citizen tagging him bandit and all...

How person go dey demand ransom in millions and still look miserable, something isn't right !!!!!

All the kidnappers that has been paraded always look tattered except Evans...

if he is guilty he should die a misery death, but if not may he find true justice πŸ™

I postulate that a chunk of the ransom money Is used in purchasing expensive hard drugs. And the harder the drug, the necessity for quality living, which these kidnappers obvious lack.

Then guns and bullets and charms and definitely aphrodisiac will likely take the rest of the money.
Politics / Re: . by 24SEVEN: 1:17pm On Feb 16
EreluRoz:
I'm sorry for campaigning vigorously for Tinubu, I believed in him base on his past records as Lagos state governor.

I thought he will bring smile to Nigerians, but it's over six months and things are going from bad to worse. I'm not a witch to be blind to people's plight and the complains I see on social media on daily basis breaks my heart, a lot of suicide cases been reported on daily basis 😭😭😭.

Please if you are still loyal to asiwaju tune it down and don't be insensitive, people are going through a lot and you have to be compassionate.

In case the idea of revolution starts shooting up, please I want you all to embrace it because it is the only way out.

May God come through for each and everyone of you. Amen

You go pacify me with one plate of Amala & Ewedu ati Gbegiri
Politics / Re: Petroleum Commission To Relocate Key Departments To Lagos by 24SEVEN: 8:44pm On Feb 15
DeLaRue:
The vast majority of Nigeria's downstream resources are in Lagos, including the mighty Dangote refinery.

A couple of departments directly involved in their regulation can be in Lagos, close to the businesses they're regulating.

The headquarters remain in Abuja.

Perfectly logical.

Clap for yourself. Vast majority indeed. You even had to include the Non-functional Dangote refinery to buttress your 'point'.

Then what about Rivers state with gazillions of oil and gas facilities including but not limited to 2 of Nigerias 4 refineries, petrochemical plants, NLNG plant, oil rigs and drilling sites, flow stations etc.

Instead of Rivers, you relocated to petroleum related offices to Lagos.

Mtcheeeeeew!!!
Foreign Affairs / Re: King Charles III Diagnosed With Cancer, Buckingham Palace Says by 24SEVEN: 8:45pm On Feb 05
Make dem dey deceive themselves with Royalty wey no get level. Prime minister controls the country..
Celebrities / Re: Davido Congratulates Tyla As She Wins Her First Grammy Award by 24SEVEN: 6:48am On Feb 05
MzansiCoolio:

Golden glove πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ†

Nigeria has conceded only 1 goal the entire tournament? And we won all matches in 90mins. tongue

7 Likes 3 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Davido Congratulates Tyla As She Wins Her First Grammy Award by 24SEVEN: 6:34am On Feb 05
MzansiCoolio:

In the meantime, enjoying your Grammy loss tears to SAπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ†

As much as I enjoyed your tears when you lost the African footballer of the year award to Nigeria. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Davido Congratulates Tyla As She Wins Her First Grammy Award by 24SEVEN: 6:20am On Feb 05
MzansiCoolio:
LolπŸ˜‚, the diplomatic version. Didn't he say "na we get amapiano"?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Mocking SA.

Where was African spirit then?

All 5 Nigerians lost. Humble pie times in Naija o.

Can't wait for Wednesday - wwe smackdown!⚽

Wednesday is coming. I love to see you cry. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Wike Minister Flags Off Construction Of 5 Km Roads In Each FCT Area Council by 24SEVEN: 6:51pm On Feb 01
Goodlady:

Just help if you wan epp, and you fit be 40 secs man.

40 secs man na good thing, no stress for you at all.
Politics / Re: Wike Minister Flags Off Construction Of 5 Km Roads In Each FCT Area Council by 24SEVEN: 12:08pm On Feb 01
Goodlady:
Wike what about security in FCT?
We aren't safe. I fear one chance everyday I go out. Wish I can see an helper that ll buy me a nice car. Like Lexus 2018 or 2019 model. Even if na Venza, I ll manage it. Life's rough on women o!
In Abuja, harmattan go wake you up for morning, hot sun go harras you for noon.
I was prettier than this last year o! See my remnant, ewo nkan ti mo kun!
In this Nigeria, ki Olorun maje ka jiriya!

Will you agree to having sex with me for one year? grin
Politics / Re: Obaseki Moves To Mend Fences With Wike Ahead Of Edo Guber Primary by 24SEVEN: 2:43pm On Jan 31
So is Oshiomole and the APC not bringing their candidates to contest this election. Or has President Tinhbu washed his hands off Edo state?
Romance / Re: This Guy Works In An Oil Company... by 24SEVEN: 12:02pm On Jan 31
drimzsmoke:

What she described up there is an act of service mixed with quality time and physical touch. Some of us value quality time more than receiving gifts
A colleague got me a perfume on my birthday, I've not used it for a day because it's not my kind of perfume. Another person that I work with got me a shoe for Christmas, the shoe is still lying in the call room as we speak

Gift them out, instead of lying there idly.

Me, I need the perf. grin grin
Foreign Affairs / Re: Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists by 24SEVEN: 9:08am On Jan 31
God1000:
Alamieyeseigha once disguised as a woman to escape from UK.

I'm more concerned about what netanyahu said yesterday that Israel will not leave Gaza after the war.

More land-grabbing under whatever guise is completely unacceptable, Israel should withdraw its troops immediately after the war and allow Palestinians to return to their land.

I salute South Africans for their bluntness and for being the only country in Africa that isn't afraid of Israel, we have more sane people in that country

Afraid of Israel meaning what exactly. We have no business with Arab and Isreali people.

South Africa is just being hypocritical because The Russians have Invaded Ukrain for almost 2yrs now and the South Africans didn't say anything about it.

1 Like

Education / Re: Burna Boy Popular Interview Resurface Again On University Of Uyo Exam Paper. by 24SEVEN: 5:36am On Jan 31
It's an interesting question. It highlights the lack thereof in the capacity of Nigerian society to accept statements on face value.
Politics / Re: See David Hundeyin's 2023 Prediction About Dangote Refinery That Just Came True by 24SEVEN: 5:27am On Jan 31
Isobug:
Two different things though, I mean Refined and Crude oil. I mean if he doesn't get enough crude for refining, he can actually argument it with imported crude. But there's nothing these elites can not do to us the poor, there's 99.9% possibility in what David hundeyin predicted
But Dangote claimed to have gotten from NNPc the sufficient quantity of crude to begin production. I'm yet to see 1truck of diesel leave the refinery.

7 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Rivers Assembly To Fubara: Withdraw Your Illegal Appointments by 24SEVEN: 11:55pm On Jan 29
Biksy200:
Fubara shouldn't have obeyed that useless Tinubu one bit. Now see the result

Na our president Tinubu you dey call useless?? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Politics / Re: Rivers Assembly To Fubara: Withdraw Your Illegal Appointments by 24SEVEN: 11:41pm On Jan 29
ruggedtimi:
Tonye smart dey fall hand

How?

So you too you follow for Ijaw agenda?
Politics / Re: Ehie Edison Sworn-In As Governor Fubara's Chief Of Staff by 24SEVEN: 6:52pm On Jan 29
Oscarchims:
Since wike every chief of staff have been from ikwerre, with sim a riverine it moved to Rivers west particularly Ahoada East... Let's see how things intensifies

Na Ikwerre people be una problem for this world wey una come!!!

3 Likes

Politics / Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by 24SEVEN: 12:53pm On Jan 29
Agboriotejoye:

Young man
How are you even sure she's the one

I'm hoping she is. What other choice do I have? grin
Romance / Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by 24SEVEN: 12:53pm On Jan 29
EreluRoz:
Here are the reasons i think older men are best for marriage;

- Communication: Communication comes easily with older men, you don't have to do much to pass a message effectively, they understand you better and could easily read your body language without having to do the actual communication.

- Emotional Reliability; Relating with older men is easy. An older man is wiser and smarter, he will apply his wisdom in every aspect of his life(financial, emotional and mental).

- Little Games Played; Older Men are more trustworthy as a result of their life experiences. This means they are often less promiscuous, he doesn't play games because he's already played games in his younger days. A young man doesn't know what he wants, so he's prone to stray and bring problems home.

- Financial Security; Older men are making quite sure of their own financial future before committing to a legal relationship. Money shouldn't be the most important thing in a relationship but it is very important, older men already conquered that aspect while it is advisable for the younger ones not to mix business with pleasure.

- Confidence; Older men have more confidence, he's sure of himself and what he wants, he wouldn't be needing any form of interference be it from family or friends for whatsoever reason. They know the importance of communication and are willing to talk things out.

- Life Experience; Older men have a certain confidence and internal stability, they tend to be more evolved in all areas which makes them more attractive.

Note: Your idea of older(age range) could differ from my own

My small friends late Dad senior his mum with 19yrs. The guy died in 2017 @68 years. His mum was 49 then. She gave birth to him at 20. The mum is very hot looking. I usually wonder how she manages herself without a husband. She might easily turn someone's side peice or sugar mum.

That's the drawback I see there.
Politics / Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by 24SEVEN: 12:43pm On Jan 29
Agboriotejoye:

This one prick don dey carry am go where him nor know grin grin

Lolz. Her body dey OK. cheesy
Politics / Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by 24SEVEN: 11:37am On Jan 29
EreluRoz:
The ikweres we're visitors in Rivers and they were allowed to stay and be part of the ijaws who originally own Rivers state. Sometimes it's good to always remind visitors that they are visitors. I'm not obebet

Hahahahahahahahaha, visitors from where? You are indeed very funny.

Ikwerreland is contiguous with Igboland. If not that Ikwerres are not water people, we ordinarily would have continued to the sea. Most Ijaws migrated from Bayelsa. The rest are hybrid mix of Ghanaians, Sierra leonians and Liberians who are now collectively referred to as Ijaw.

And in scholarly circles, every single tribe on earth is a migrant tribe.

Your body looks as goods as Obembet, tho she doesn't hide her beautiful face. Would be gud to get to know you.
Politics / Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by 24SEVEN: 11:17am On Jan 29
EreluRoz:
Arrogant people and it's showing in your comment. I don't know why Fubara is scared of placing you minorities where you belong.

He knows better. All the Riverine people entered boat from their communities and came to PH to dwell among Ikwerres.

In Rivers,Ikwerres are the Kings of the Kings Street. grin

And I'm sure you're in PH, yet uoure hating on Ikwerres.

Are you Obembet? You have her fair-skinned freshness.
Romance / Re: Bad News, We Can't Afford To Stay In Rumiebekwe Housing Estate by 24SEVEN: 10:07am On Jan 29
Ilamina:
I have never lived in a posh environment before

I wanted to know how it felt like

And I really liked the area
2 bad

Rumuibewe Estate is for the Rich. Same as Rumuogba estate aka Cocaine Village.
Politics / Re: Breaking News!! Ethnic Crises And Killings Break Out In Delta! Kill Each Other ! by 24SEVEN: 9:53am On Jan 29
Ogene001:

And you expect anybody to take you seriously?
You shitty minority ruined warri and Asaba is taking over, Aba is also position to overtake pH because of useless minority tribes

Wetin concern Port Harcourt now for this matter. Always looking for unnecessary comparisons. Because that Short maltina bottle Governor of Abia state deh build drainage for Aba, Aba will now overtake PH. Mtcheeeew.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Governor Fubara Appoints Edison Ehie As New Chief Of Staff by 24SEVEN: 9:49am On Jan 29
Babansky don get employment finally after leaving Ishi & Wike for Fubara.
Politics / Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by 24SEVEN: 9:40am On Jan 29
EreluRoz:
Fubara needs to go tough else Wike and his puppets will continue to rubbish him.

How come the minority Ikwere people looks stronger than the majority ijaws in Rivers

You created your account January 2024 to write rubbish.

Stick to Hookup, your profession and leave matters above your intellectual scope

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Rivers Crisis: See Wike's Trap Against Fubara by 24SEVEN: 11:29am On Jan 10
vanitybutiwanti:
If people try to turn it to an ethnic fight, trust me fubara will lose, they are 3m registered voters in Rivers state and the 4 ikwerre LGA boast of 1.3 million voters, the remaining is shared among the 19 LGAs, the ikweerres will never allow sim to win in their LGAs in 2027 if this fight degenerates to a tribal war, they can easily give the ticket to another ijaw to whittle sims stronghold, its called divide and conquer, many of them already see sim as an ungrateful person because they came all out for him, he got the highest vote in the ikwerre areas.

Fubara and Ijaws will be the losers in all this if it gets tribalised, because the sentiments about Ijaw domination is still strong among uplanders and Ijaw also do mot have the electoral numbers to even match Ikwerres alone.

I wish for peace and development in Rivers state.
Politics / Re: Rivers Crisis: See Wike's Trap Against Fubara by 24SEVEN: 11:09am On Jan 10
colonelwealth:

I told you to stop pouring spit everywhere.

Igbos don't even rate Ikwerres to give them attention when they rant.
Leave them out of your delusions.

Ijaws and other minorities in Rivers are your level and have your time so they will cut you guys to size like before.

You're talking rubbish, because in Rivers state Ikwerre is easily the most prominent ethnicity amongst her peers.

In Nigeria where the Igbos had a headstart over the Yoruba & Hausa/Fulani, where are the Igbos to be found today. They have been relegated to the backwater of National politics.

If you think you can come into a thread about Rivers state and try to talk down Ikwerres, then you're just a clown, because the action of Lord Lugard in 1912, set Ikwerres on a pedestal. It gave Ikwerres a developmental headstart over others.

It is called Natural selection. cool
Travel / Re: Four Siblings And 16 Others Die As Two Boats Capsize In Rivers by 24SEVEN: 10:22am On Jan 10
Timoleon:

Unfortunately, it's not their first time doing night travels on those waters, after all that's the only thing that connects many of those communities. Truth however is that, the more times you do something dangerous, the closer you are to getting seriously hurt or in this case dying.

This won't stop others in those communities from doing night waka on the waters. They'll simply feel these ones were unlucky.

The peculiar difficulties associated with Riverine communities demand sincerity and accountability from their leaders. They should ensure that funds meted out to then are used to provide basic amenities for the betterment of their lives.
Travel / Re: Four Siblings And 16 Others Die As Two Boats Capsize In Rivers by 24SEVEN: 9:05am On Jan 10
Why travel in a wooden boat at Night.

RIP to them.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 61 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.