Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

24SEVEN's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 24SEVEN's Profile / 24SEVEN's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 61 pages)

Autos / Re: Distress Sale Meanwhile This 2 Months Registered 2012 Model Mercedes Benz GLK 3 by 24SEVEN: 11:38am On Jul 02, 2023
hopeforcharles:

Why is it because of the price?

Post the VIN, make we check something. grin
Family / Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by 24SEVEN: 11:07am On Jul 02, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Banging 3 different punanni with pride, no baby mama, no fear of STDs!

He will never think of visiting a brothel or going back to an ex nor even committing adultery.

only work, work and work will be on his mind 24/7, very dedicated and have farms and busineses.

It's high time we return to this way of life as Africans if you are capable financially of maintaining such.

The devilish thoughts on having a 3some outside the home will be eradicated from both the male and female.

If he is into agriculture, he doesn't need too much education and he will feed a whole state with his wives managing the farms on daily basis.

See unmarried women litterd everywhere in this country!

If you are wealthy and you can't stay with one woman, simply bring this women home, marry them and bang the hell out of them as you like.

You think having sex is easy. Sometimes I'd be inside house with woman 2weeks straight, I won't even think of sex.
Romance / Re: I Wish Chioma Never Dropped Out Of School. by 24SEVEN: 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
mumu girl , she see rich niggaz, she run follow them, she go learn, Perruzi self dey nack her raw back to back

and come think Davido completed his university education and collected his NYSC certificate..

From the time she met Davido till now, she should have been done with M.Sc.

Who will employ her now that she couldn't even finish ordinary B.Sc?

1 Like

Romance / Re: Peruzzi Slept With Chioma - Anita Brown by 24SEVEN: 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
RomanGreen:

🤣🤣 You think a woman bagging the highest qualification somehow exempts her from being cheated on? smh

You win the argument. Rest now

Not being exempt from being cheated on but the case where every month your hubby has impregnated one woman somewhere is really crazy. For her peace of mind, she ought to have left such marriage but she's still staying put. Because she's a woman of little value.

If I wanted to employ Chioma now, what are her qualifications?
Romance / Re: Peruzzi Slept With Chioma - Anita Brown by 24SEVEN: 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
SeaTrade:
Which value woman with PhD or financial expert want add to Davido life?
Na person weh get plethora of lawyers,financial advisers,analysts and media experts on his team woman with PhD want add value to?
There's a level you get to in life and there's no value you need from a woman again,no single one.Just be able to cater for a home and bear children,that's all...Looking for a woman that has something to "offer" na for poor men grin
You go after plastic when you're that kind of nigga for your utmost satisfaction.
Abi you want do touch your toes with woman weh be MD of Multinational?
grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I never tell any woman to touch toes before oh. I go try am. cool
Autos / Re: Lexus Rx300 Toks Standard by 24SEVEN: 11:06am On Jul 01, 2023
How much?
Romance / Re: Peruzzi Slept With Chioma - Anita Brown by 24SEVEN: 9:21am On Jul 01, 2023
CSTRR:

That girl is more than davido deserves.

She supports him, gave him peace of mind, kept his issues private unlike Sophia momodu, cooks good Igbo meals for him, became his personal whoreee.

She was so good to him that he married her.
That girl is a wife material for better men, not someone like davido.

Even davido knows that chioma is more than he deserves.

Forget money. She is classier than davido.

Any average girl can do all those.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Peruzzi Slept With Chioma - Anita Brown by 24SEVEN: 8:22am On Jul 01, 2023
RomanGreen:

What's the guarantee that the next guy Chioma will be with won't cheat?

Look, it's best Chioma sticks with him. All these babymamas wish to be in Chioma's position coz it's some sort of security for them that's if you understand how the psyche of a woman works. Forget all the noise they are making, low-key they want to displace Chioma. Chioma would be a fool to fall for such tricks

I know you will advise Chioma to stay put, afterall she has no particular value different from the other women. Na the same boobs and yansh she get like others.

That is why women need to make themselves valuable. Like someone said ,a woman with a Ph.D or M.sc degree, a medical doctor, a financial expert etc, won't ever condone such because they are of immense value to their partners. They are not to be toyed with.

Chioma has nothing to offer any man except sex. And sex is cheap.

9 Likes

Autos / Re: Neatly Used 2007 Lexus IS250 @ #3.2m.. Slightly Negotiable by 24SEVEN: 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2023
dhesthiny1:
No long talk

100% perfect condition

Buy now before price of cars will go up in the next few days

Whatsapp 08147578787

Snap the front properly and post it.
Politics / Re: How northern Muslims Celebrated Eid (Sallah) across Nigeria (photos) by 24SEVEN: 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2023
Arrewa:
Eid

Wow. See my spec. How far this girl na? Do I need to convert? grin

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by 24SEVEN: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
Igboid:

Very possible.
We have Hausa people who have today naturalized as Ikwerre people.
They came in search of elephants in colonial era.
You could be part of them.

Igboid. Longtime. Good to know you're still alive, that Buhari hardship didn't kill you.

Pls is Owerri part of Onitsha? Cos one guy arguing with me has almost lost it.
Career / Re: A Sierra Leonean Diplomat In Kenya Turned Home Into Brothel by 24SEVEN: 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2023
Itopalucky:
• CBK Apartments Tenants Complain About “Untouchable” Sierra Leone National Who Has Turned Home Into Brothel

A Sierra Leone national living in Central Bank Apartments along State House Road has rattled other tenants with his nasty behavior.

The D-16 tenant identified as Abdul Kargbo has apparently been keeping others up with his indecent, half dressed women. According to a resident who spoke to Kahawa Tungu on condition of anonymity, Abdul who also works with the Sierra Leone embassy brings women over to his apartment for parties till late in the night.

Other tenants say that the foreigner has turned his house into a brothel and when threatened with action he pulls the Diplomatic Immunity card.

Kahawa Tungu learnt that he lures young women into his home with intimacy gadgets and all sorts of drugs.

The late night parties end with him kicking the scantily dressed women out, most of whom black out at the neighbours doorsteps.

“Some women go throwing up on our stair cases, some black out on our doors and we are forced to help some with decent clothing and water or even take them to hospital for intoxication or offer them a place to sleep, since its late in the night,” our source said.

On February 23, 2019 he had women over for a sex orgy, our source intimated. So loud were the women that the neighbours could hardly sleep.

Most of them are worried for their children who catch the goings on from the comfort of their balconies.

“…we have young ones and teenagers. Some of these “guests” walk in almost naked and from the balcony we see them smoking all sorts of drugs and indulging in sexual activities, with some screaming on top of their voices while having sex, or sometimes fighting.

Some of us who have little children and we hardly sleep at night because of the sex noise and fights they engage in. With some screaming on top their lungs while being chased out of the house and demanding for payments,” the source continued.

The tenants now want the authorities to get involved and rid them of the menace that is Mr Adbul.

“We are tired residents and besides he is abusing our young girls. Abdul has no morals and he has no regards for our Kenyan girls.

All we are asking is that Either he moves out and takes his ill manners elsewhere, or he behaves well like any other resident by respecting everyone including the askaris at the gate.”

Written by Eva Nyambura.

Source: https://naijagg.com/a-sierra-leonean-diplomat-in-kenya-turned-home-into-brothel/

Africans like sex sha. undecided
Politics / Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by 24SEVEN: 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
MXrep:

Lol, you have surrended and accepted defeat in the argument. I suspect you are yorubaman
Cooly100:

Will you do this from the village you are hiding in Benin republic as external displaced person or from where...?

May be you do grow liver sneak in through the border... shocked

Abum onye Hausa. grin
Politics / Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by 24SEVEN: 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2023
MXrep:

I know your south south ego has been crushed.

Nothing crushed anywhere. How can Internally displaced Nigerians aka Igbos crush anyones ego?

When you guys want to relocate to the east, notify me to help you pack your load. grin
Politics / Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by 24SEVEN: 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2023
MXrep:

To avoid the south south madness I was talking about. ASABA is fully part of Onitsha Urban metropolitan area

Okay, you can landgrab Imo state but wouldn't dare touch Delta state. I see. grin grin

Kontinu. cool
Politics / Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by 24SEVEN: 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2023
MXrep:

Because Onitsha is larger

Why do you find it difficult to Include Asaba, just across the river, into Onitsha metro area but wouldn't mind travelling down hundreds of kilometres into Imo state? grin
Politics / Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by 24SEVEN: 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2023
MXrep:

Same way parts of Ogun make up Lagos metro area and parts of Nassarawa make up Abuja metro areas. Place like PH, Aba, Ibadan do not have urban sprawl like Onitsha. Guy, grow up. State has nothing to do with Urban sprawl. Metroplolitan area are measured by population cluster, nothing concern state boundaries. Thank God it's Imo state not anywhere in South south before you bring your south south madness into it

You are living in illusion. Why don't you say Onitsha is part of Owerri metropolitan area?
Politics / Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by 24SEVEN: 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2023
MXrep:

You are beginning to sound shallow.

You are already sounding extra shallow to claim parts of Imo state make up Onitsha metro area.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by 24SEVEN: 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2023
MXrep:

Even Nkpor, Obosi etc are officially not Onitsha. We are talking about metropolitan area, get the difference. This was how Tokyo was formed. Tokyo is just a small town but greater Tokyo metro is 40million and made up of different towns that fused together due to economic expansion.

I'm not talking about Nkpor and Obosi, I'm asking what Imo state is doing in your map.
Autos / Re: .✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅...clean Tokunbo Pimped Red 2008 Toyota Camry.....for SALE by 24SEVEN: 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2023
Lolz. All this ontop pure water 2008 Toyota Camry wey pass 10million units for Nigerian roads. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by 24SEVEN: 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2023
MXrep:

Oya take your protest to Google

The joke is on you. Go to Orlu in Imo state or even go to Ihiala or Ekwulobia and tell them that they are part of Onitsha and see their response.

If Google tells you you're now from Kogi state, you will say yes because Google said so? undecided
Politics / Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by 24SEVEN: 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2023
MXrep:

Is Ogun state not part of Lagos metro? Is Nassarawa not part of Abuja metro? What is with Imo being part of Onitsha metro?

Then Aba is part of Port Harcourt metro, even Uyo. grin
.... and Yenagoa and Warri are also part of Port Harcourt metro. cheesy
Politics / Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by 24SEVEN: 11:59am On Jun 29, 2023
MXrep:

Where is your source? See Google satellite pictures. But even in your own data, Onitsha is still greater. Onitsha metro is even larger than Lagos by landmass

My source is from Wikipedia.

In that map you included, you clearly added all towns and villages in Anambra and also included Imo state as Onitsha. shocked

I have used the light green colour to indicate Imo state boundary for you.

Are you for real? grin

1 Like

Crime / Re: Police Arrest Woman Pretending To Pray On Water In Guinea by 24SEVEN: 11:26am On Jun 29, 2023
Na Igbo woman. grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by 24SEVEN: 11:20am On Jun 29, 2023
MXrep:

Onitsha urban area is over ten times larger than PH. Manufacturing and commerce is more in Onitsha and Aba than PH. Without oil, PH is dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lqZZYbJDhM&pp=ygUHT25pdHNoYQ%3D%3D

Onitsha metropolitan covers an area of 1,965 km2 (759 sq mi).

Port harcourt metropolitan area covers an area of 1,900 km2 (700 sq mi).

So where's the 10x bigger coming from?

1 Like

Properties / Re: Flooding: Anambra GRA Where Professors, Priests, Others Cry by 24SEVEN: 10:46am On Jun 29, 2023
Fake news. Everyone in Anambra is a billionaire. grin
Politics / Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by 24SEVEN: 10:42am On Jun 29, 2023
MXrep:

Of course. You think it's by media propaganda?

List your indices to back your claims. I'm particularly interested in Port harcpurt vs Onitsha vs Aba. I'm waiting.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by 24SEVEN: 10:19am On Jun 29, 2023
MXrep:

All the places you mentioned are state capitals except Warri which is nothing to write home about. All those state capitals can't compare with Aba and Onitsha in terms of economic activities and urban built up

Port harcourt and Ibadan cannot compare with Aba and Onitsha?

Igbos and noise making.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by 24SEVEN: 10:18am On Jun 29, 2023
MikeBetty:
where are you from? Are you Igbo to spew this trash? If you are onye Igbo, you deserve 30 lashes. Ifeanyi is not and can never be unisex. Ifeanyi is short name for Ifeanyichukwu. Which woman dey answer Ifeanyichukwu for your village?

Lolz. Actually Ifeanyichukwu means nothing is difficult for God. So anyone can bear it. I can even call my Dog that name. grin

6 Likes

Career / Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by 24SEVEN: 9:35am On Jun 29, 2023
Karlifate:
When the time is up, just pressing toothpaste from the middle of the tube, will "shatter" your relationship.

Even frying eggs is enough to shatter the relationship.

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by 24SEVEN: 9:33am On Jun 29, 2023
MXrep:

Invest home mantra didn't start today and we are seeing results. Only Igbos build up cities where there are no government presence

What is the government presence in Port Harcourt, Warri, Benin, Uyo, Calabar, Ibadan, Kaduna etc??

Aside Lagos and Abuja, where else do we have huge government investment in infrastructures.

Stop crying unnecessarily.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 61 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.