Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

24SEVEN's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 24SEVEN's Profile / 24SEVEN's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 61 pages)

Politics / Re: Airport Traffic: Abuja Overtakes Lagos since 2019 (pic) by 24SEVEN: 8:10am On Jun 29, 2023
kettykin:
The apple cart is already tilting towards Abuja with owerri about to overtake ph.

By the time igbo relocation gains traffic, Abuja to/ from owerri traffic will become the mainstay of domestic flights. I think enugu lost some steam because of anambra airport

All these petty comments are laughable. Igbos will leave lagos today, Igbos will leave lagos tomorrow.
You guys are always courting pity on one hand and making threats on another. You over think your importance. Leave lagos, PH, Abuja and go back hone to ESN, IPOB and UGM.
When you leave, you will understand the meaning of the saying "nature abhors vacuum" because your position will be filled same day by others.
As traders, you guys will open shop and find out what you have in store, nobody will buy cos everyone has the same thing.
How well does Shoprite fare in Igboland?. Food for thought!!!

3 Likes

Politics / Re: If You're Igbo In Lagos, Relocate At Least A Third Of Your Investment To The Eas by 24SEVEN: 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2023
gidgiddy:
To my fellow Igbos, I want to thank all of you who have started listening to what some of us have been shouting for years, to relocate a portion of your investments back home. Im into properties and I can see the impact our people are making by deciding to no longer buy or build houses where they are domiciled, but to do so in the East.

However, I want to sound a note of warning to our people in Lagos, the businessman, the trader, the artisan, the entrepreneur and those in private or public sector

Relocate at least 1/3 of your investments and savings back to the East!

Those who claim to own Lagos have told to your face that you are a visitor, in other words, you are a visitor in your own country. You have been disenfranchised, told you have no stake in Lagos and warned not to be part of the political process there. What more evidence do you need, to know that "one Nigeria" is a fraud?

So our people need to treat Lagos as what it is, a "place of business", it is not home. Dont be discouraged by those who talk of insecurity in the East, the amount of killings, murders, armed robbery, thuggery, theft and other criminalities commited in Lagos alone is more than the rest of Southernern Nigeria combined

Do not wait until those who claim to own Lagos come one day to pursue you out before you know there is nothing like 'one Nigeria'. Act now and relocate your fall-back to the East

Udo diri Ndioma!

By East, I assume you mean Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo. Right?

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by 24SEVEN: 9:37am On Jun 28, 2023
TBforgive:
Chioma is indeed a strong woman 😭😭😭

Strong woman or woman who have no self worth.

If Chioma dated a regular guy and he cheats like this wouldn't she have left the relationship years ago?

Because women cannot work for their money, any rich man exhibiting any sort of character can do for them.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by 24SEVEN: 8:38am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Last time I checked, Nigeria was still a sovereign state. Someone should tell this European bloc to stop pokenosing into our internal affairs. Anything African is never good enough in their eyes.

From someone who owes his education to Europeans.

4 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home by 24SEVEN: 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
I don't give a fvck. undecided
Romance / Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by 24SEVEN: 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2023
mamagee3:
Do you like my profile photo?

β€œLike” my profile photo if you like my profile photo

Old Cargo. Free fvck I no go fvck. undecided
Autos / Re: Registered Lexus Is250 07 Upgraded 017 Model Available For Serious Buyer by 24SEVEN: 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2023
More pictures of the front please.
Romance / Re: I Want Children Without Getting Married by 24SEVEN: 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2023
aisha1314:
Is it bad that I want to have children without getting married? I really do not want a husband, I just want a partner, that is, a long term boyfriend I will live with. Since I was small I have always preferred long term relationships to actual marriage, because I feel marriage is pointless, overrated and outdated. But, I still want children though only 2 because I don't believe you have to be married to have children.

Come let's do the do. But you will live with kids alone oh.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester City Captain Ilkay Gundogan Joins Barcelona On Two-year Contract by 24SEVEN: 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2023
I like Gundogan. Though I'm a chelsea fan.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Relocating To Port Harcourt by 24SEVEN: 8:57am On Jun 26, 2023
austino2018:

Hello Everyone,

Two months ago, I got another job in Port harcourt, which was better than what I had in Lagos. I have relocated but my challenge is how to move my properties from Lagos to Port harcourt, I do not intend to sell any of my property in Lagos, considering these items would be bought at a giveaway price, However, the challenge I have is that these items are bulky, chairs, bed frame, fridge, home appliances e.tc. I need advice on how I can convey this property at an affordable price. Timeline this weekend

You just dey junket from one place to another. So you begin change children school.
Properties / Re: Can You Buy A House With A Grave? by 24SEVEN: 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2023
Yoruba guys dey buy am steady. Free house. Free skull to mine. grin grin

I'm joking oh. grin

7 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by 24SEVEN: 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2023
Womanizer:

He was using Niyola as spare pΓΊssy, nothing wrong in that grin

Not just as spare pussy. Some ladies know you're married and will rather die as a side chick than leave the relationship. Infact they question to know why you think your wife/gf is better than them. They can go miles to give you satisfaction in the relationship. Ask anything and they will do. Even the sex styles your wife will not give, they will give you. grin
Celebrities / Re: Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) by 24SEVEN: 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2023
We4all:
I have always thought that he had something going with Niniola. Then heard that he was getting hitched to Adesuwa, and I was like, okay.

Not surprised though but pissed about his social media display of love.People are just too hypocritical.

From personal experience, girls usually demand to be posted by their partners on social media. Like it can cause a big issue if you maintain social media silence while in a relationship with some ladies. So grudgingly or maybe 'hypocritically', we have to post their pictures and write all manner of sweet nothings to appease them.
Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Re: Ps5 For Sale In Portharcourt by 24SEVEN: 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2023
Adrian98:
Ps5 for sale
Size: 1TB
Comes with 2 ps5 pads and a ps4 pad.
Comes with
Fifa 23
Fifa 22
Batman
Fortnite
E football
WWE 2K22
Marvel avengers
Assassins creed and more that could be added.
Other games can be added.

Asking price: 470k slightly negotiable
Call or WhatsApp: 09137566908

Kul.
Autos / Re: Japa Deal! Range Rover Sports 08 @ 2.8m, Ajah Lagos. by 24SEVEN: 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2023
branydin:
Here is japa deal! Range Rover Sports 2008 for sale at 2.8m, Ajah Lagos. 08037826308

Any issues to fix?
Culture / Re: Igbos Are The 4th Largest Tribe In Nigeria. See Why. by 24SEVEN: 11:39am On Jun 25, 2023
Ebi2233:

Bayelsans live in your village isn't it?

Should I show you a picture of where you live and how you live??
Culture / Re: Igbos Are The 4th Largest Tribe In Nigeria. See Why. by 24SEVEN: 10:47am On Jun 25, 2023
Ebi2233:

Only Bayelsa is size of 3 and half Igbo States.

Does Bayelsa have land. Or you think we are counting river. Every single place in Bayelsa if you don't sandhill, you can't build anything. Continue deceiving yourself.
Politics / Re: Suspension looms for Wike, other G5 members over romance with Tinubu, APC by 24SEVEN: 10:36am On Jun 25, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Pussy asss wike

From g-5 governor to g-string female pant soacked in vagina fluid

This your line is stale.

10 Likes

Properties / Re: I Eventually Evicted My Tenant Today by 24SEVEN: 10:06am On Jun 25, 2023
Senioradvocate:
Op when you say he is a manager with GNLD
there I know he is not only a poor man but a very useless man. Those folks are miserable nothing dem get except making mouth.

Then when I was still job hunting in Port Harcourt I ran into some of them. At first I saw a poster on the street and I thought it was real, I call the number and they ask me to come for interview and send me the address of the venue somewhere at mile 3, diobu in Port Harcourt, I arranged my CV and my credentials, do small reading to freshen up my brian just in case. On getting to the destination I called their number as instructed they send one small boy to come out and pick me to the venue. On getting there na so small small children gather dey use my head. After that they directed us to a big hall, the speaker of the day was one beautiful Owerri girl (my specI must say). This girl wash our brain, talk up and down boasting how much she had made through the GNLD boasting of millions in account and her cars, and I noticed few of us were just victim of job hunting, I played along. After everything they asked us to paid some money which I paid. To cut the long story short after everything I collect madam number, we became friends, I lured her out some other days, buy her gifts, with dinner and she gave in. The next day I invited her home she came na so I fuccck her to hell and back I make sure say I fuccck her with annoyance, after every every I took her to the gate, open the gate and push her outside she demanded for transport back home I told her to use her money, she replied she doesn't have money I replied her call ur driver shut back the gate, she held on the gate and beg please don't do this to me πŸ˜€ I reminded her all her huge money in her account πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ how she was boasted, locked the gate, switch off my phone and went inside, I didn't know how she managed go home with the kind fuccck wey I fuccck her that night, from GRA phase 2 along Olu Obasanjo road to Elimgbu wey madam GNLD live I don't know the miracle wey she carry reach home cos I know she was so broke. Perhaps she don do two shut time for street that night take go home cos there ashawoooooooo and customers dey plenty for that street.

I just dey control myself, if not I for ask wether u still get her number make I fvck my own share and push her out. grin
Culture / Re: Igbos Are The 4th Largest Tribe In Nigeria. See Why. by 24SEVEN: 9:48am On Jun 25, 2023
Ebi2233:
The 3 Largest Tribes in Nigeria is as follows.

Hausa, Yoruba and Ijaw.

Igbos only talk too much.
Half of who you call Igbos are actually Ijaws.

For your 8 local government, swamp-filled, mosquito infested backwater state of Bayelsa?
Religion / Re: I Have Not Stolen From Or Cheated Anyone In Over Ten Years by 24SEVEN: 9:31am On Jun 24, 2023
The fear of God is the beginning of all wisdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Car Talk / Re: How To Get Rid Of My Old Cars by 24SEVEN: 6:06am On Jun 24, 2023
harryjakson:
Hi
i am new here and i want to get rid of my old car in Australia. Anyone guide me please

Pictures of the car?

1 Like

Pets / Re: What My Dog Killed by 24SEVEN: 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
She's still a puppy by the way.

Due to the nature of your environment, you dog will soon start killing snakes. 🐍
Autos / Re: Japa Deal! Range Rover Sports 08 @ 2.8m, Ajah Lagos. by 24SEVEN: 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
b3llo:
Fuel guzzler

This car and Lexus IS250 which one drink fuel pass??
Romance / Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by 24SEVEN: 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
Freshtruth:
Me and this girl has been dating for over a year a and 4months now and have not had sex with her. It has been giving me concern cause I have been patient all this while. I have made move though and she keep telling me now is not the right time . I have spent 14k on her since we have been dating base on my calculation he go pain me say I no knack her because she very attractive. Should I keep waiting . Am thinking of putting drugs in her drink this weekend to have my way

Rapist. undecided
Romance / Re: Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady by 24SEVEN: 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, men should stop this sick attitude. How can you buy a gift for a lady, then any misunderstanding or break-up between you two, you go back and collect the gift back from her undecided. That's a stupid attitude biko you men should stop it. Even kids don't behave like that.

Henceforth, if any man wants to get me a gift, wether iPhone, hair, car, house etc.. the receipt must contain my name and my signature. so that incase of tomorrow he wants to show his stupid and sick character I will quickly sue him to court for stealing and assault. Because he's forcefully trying to steal what belongs to me. The receipts has stated it all and it would be my evidence.

If the receipts doesn't contain my name, Biko just keep your useless gift to yourself.

Shame on all men that collect back gifts he already given to a lady. Shame!!! Shame!!! Shame!!!

Nutjob, did they swear for you not to work hard and get yourself gifts? Prostitution aka hookup is a fast paying job. Indulge in it and buy yourself whatever you want.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Gully Erosion Destroys Over 30 Buildings,Displaces Over 50,000 People In Anambra by 24SEVEN: 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
Land of billionaires. grin grin
Autos / Re: Toyota Camry 2008 At 4.2M In New Garage Ibadan by 24SEVEN: 11:26am On Jun 23, 2023
This you corolla looks exactly like a camry. grin
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Things You Didn’t Know About Those Commissioned Into The Nigerian Army by 24SEVEN: 6:38am On Jun 23, 2023
Is there an age ceiling for DSSC, DRC and EC?

15 Likes

Autos / Re: Mpg Challenge Nigeria by 24SEVEN: 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
GAZZUZZ:
With the removal of subsidy on pms, every one is now very conscious of the amount spent on fueling a vehicle.

How it works.

State vehicle model, engine size and transmission type.

State vehicle tank size . Know your vehicle tank size and fill up to first click and stop. Do not overfill.

Reset mileage to zero

Keep driving and when the amber light for reserve fuel comes up note the mileage again.

Post info here and compare with other owners of similar vehicles .

Let us individually upload and track our mpgs.

Kindly note that some cars are calibrated in KM and some in miles, so not mix it up.

You can also indicate if you drove in city or on the highways.

Open to all sizes of vehicles that use PMS (petrol)

Lexus IS350 2009 model.
6 plugs
Tank size? I haven't actually filled it up before. My place of work to my house isn't that far and I hardly go out except for work. Heard it could take up to 70litres.

Also have a Lexus RX 330 2006 model.
6Plugs.
Haven't also filled it to the brim.

All I know about my cars is that they are 6plugs each of them..
Properties / Re: Over 150 Plots Of Land For Sale In Portharcourt, Rivers State. by 24SEVEN: 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2023
Location?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 61 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.