Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

24SEVEN's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 24SEVEN's Profile / 24SEVEN's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 61 pages)

Crime / Re: 3 Nigerians Held With Drugs Worth Rs 1 Crore In Decoy Op In Bengaluru, India by 24SEVEN: 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
I'm more interested In knowing the exchange value of 1crore to the dollar or Naira.
Autos / Re: Is 250 2008 For Sale by 24SEVEN: 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2023
waleco2008:
Ac
Alloy
Auto
Leather
V6
Price

Have you fixed the power steering issue?
Romance / Re: This 30 Years Old Married Lady Is In Dilemma by 24SEVEN: 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2023
Fineman2:
I am a 30year old lady. My husband and I got married in 2021 and I traveled to the UK earlier this year to give birth to our first child. My husband could not join me due to his work and businesses but he has been with me through the journey through communication and it never felt like he was not over there with me.

I decided to make my come back a surprise by arriving a week earlier than I told him. When I got back, he was not home. All clothes and traces of me were gone in our room and home. I later found out that my items were locked in one of the other rooms. In our matrimonial room, I met some ladies clothes and underwears. I am a plus sized lady while the items I met belong to a slim lady. When he got back that day, I confronted him and questioned what was going on.

He said that he wanted to renovate our room and that he mistakenly bought the wrong size of clothes and underwears for me. In my continuous attempt to make sense of the situation as his own clothes were still in the other side of the wardrobe and only his pictures are all over the house, he started shouting, called me all sorts of name and stomped off.

He has since turned everything on me. His friends, brothers and mother are in support of him. They asked that I apologize for asking him such questions. Another thing one of his brothers said was that he is entitled to 4 women.

I felt my world shatter infront of me. This is the man that I have sacrificed so much for so that our marriage can work. I have cried to the extent that I feel sick. Do I apologize for peace to reign? How many times will I have to apologize for what I didn’t do wrong? Should I still stand on my grounds to find out whose items I met in our home? I do not know what to do. Please advise me

Buy 2A notebook, write "my husband I'm sorry" 7times on each line of each page.

When you're done, kneel down and beg for forgiveness and don't ever accuse him again in your life.

Cheers.
Crime / Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by 24SEVEN: 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
Unprofessional behaviour from the robber.

It happens sha, ashewo sef dey carry belle.

You know it is finished when ashewo carry belle for an unknown customer. grin

61 Likes 7 Shares

Events / Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by 24SEVEN: 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2023
Pregnancy get power.

4 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: Missing Dipo Fasina Has Been Found by 24SEVEN: 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Isoright....
Old age...maybe him just wonder waka commot for airport

Old age can Bleep people up oh. That was how a family friend in his 70s, though his official age was late 60's visited us and on his way home drove and forgot the turn that leads to Ada-George. Long story short, we found him after almost 4hrs of nonstop calls. We thank God oh.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Propose? by 24SEVEN: 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2023
Scrupulous419:

No risk am... woman matter na MMM.
after investing my Az money on mmm.. bros i regret am die. To buy market hard me that time. I just come dey do my normal rochi and TM plus little weed. Well thank God today am a big dealer. I get two barracks and one bunk now.

No time for them Girls.

Marathon continues...Cuh!

Only you get Barrack and Bunk? grin

Pablo Escobar, I greet you.
Sports / Re: Armored Tank: Kylian Mbappe Causes A Stir In Cameroon by 24SEVEN: 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2023
I thought his Grand dad is Nigerian.
Education / Re: Mmesoma On Suicide Watch - After Hints Of An Attempt . by 24SEVEN: 10:38am On Jul 09, 2023
Curious345:
Mmesoma had recently complained to her close friends about taking her life . This follows the heckling and bullying she received from countless Nigerians , some even calling for her imprisonment and baying for her blood.

Mmesoma is only a teenager , an adventurous one at that . Majority of those judging her would not be able to cast the first stone if the -books of life is open - because they probably did worse as teenagers.

We must be very careful with the way we call that young lady out . As a nation ,our next line of action should be centred on showing her love and mercy ,for this will help her healing in no small measure .

The likes of @Renomokri are runaway criminals , whose only desire is - trend and go viral -even at the detriment of common sense.
He was chief Piper in the campaign of calumny against Mmesomma, who is not only a girl child -but also a teenager ..

we hope the Anambra State government keeps close eye on mmesoma. Suicide could be an option on her table.

She didn't know when to stop with her lies. Lying to your parents at home is one thing, lying to the whole country is another.

Some people get mind sha. Imagine having the guts to walk to the commissioner of education to complain that JAMB failed to recognise her as the highest scorer when she knew she faked her result? I fear who no fear that girl.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road by 24SEVEN: 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
omenka:
When will Obi Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, speak against the carnage wreaking the South East?

I don't wanna mention Iwanyawu anymore. Dude's too busy holding town hall meetings over the plight of Easterners in Lagos. Whatever happens to Easterners in the East is the least of his business.

Omenkata. I hope you exuded this same energy on the thread where 20 Benue youths were killed in Ukum LGA?
Family / Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by 24SEVEN: 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
John 8:7

So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her
Politics / Re: Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu by 24SEVEN: 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Aisha Yeshufu doesn't think well.
I remember how she used to dance like a deranged goat during the campaigns

Loz, which song do you have for her. grin
Travel / Re: N1.54trn Kano-Maradi Railway To Have Over 100 Bridges, 3 Side Camps by 24SEVEN: 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2023
saintopus:

All of the people who commented above are very ignorant apart from you perhaps.

Though you are sensible in your opinion of which I agree completely with you.

The importance of the rail line to Niger cannot be overemphasized considering the fact that Niger is a landlocked country all of their imports will be routed through Nigeria to the seaport in Lagos.

Niger travelled all the way to Benin Republic for all their imports and exports. The cost to Niger is high compared to when a good rail network is available through Nigeria to Lagos seaport.

The goods will further go up North Africa.

Therefore the project is a massive gain to Nigeria.

I'm from South South precisely Rivers State so you wouldn't bring in the ethnic thing.

If Nigeria had surplus, I would have commended your post. But since Nigeria is borrowing to build railway, then it would have been best for us to build such railway between Nigerias economic centres. It will ease the stress on our roads and cars. The money saved from fueling cars will be spent on other things.

But as it stands, you are basing your projection purely on hope. What is the purchasing power of the Nigeriens to afford Nigerian goods that will be relatively expensive to them? Why would the Nigeriens abandon the Port of Cotonou which is a tried and trusted route for Nigerias railway situated deep inside ISWAP territory? With the far longer days it takes to clear goods from Nigerian port, why would the Nigeriens pick Lagos over Cotonou? There are plethora of questions begging for answers.

I think Amaechi goofed on this whilst trying to please the North. Ordinarily, Charity begins at home. It would have served Nigerians and Riverians in particular if he built a functional rail from PH to Aba and then Enugu upto Benue.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: If The South East Becomes An Independent Country by 24SEVEN: 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Check the maps of other countries of the world, no country exists within a country like this purported Beerfra nation. Please check the world's map.

Lesotho and Eswatini are inside South Africa.I dedicate Crunch Time by J. Cole to you. grin

1 Like

Culture / Re: How Many Nigerian Languages Can You Speak? by 24SEVEN: 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
I specifically learnt how to speak Yoruba becos of Yoruba ladies. If you can speak Yoruba, their ladies will literally fvck you for free.
Music/Radio / Re: Which Song Would You Sing At Karaoke's Night? by 24SEVEN: 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
Everybody dies by J. Cole.

1 Like

Crime / Re: 4 17-Year-Old Boys Gang Rape 16-Year-Old Girl, Record & Upload It Online by 24SEVEN: 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
texazzpete:

For a 16 year old girl?

I wish Nairaland would allow us tag members. It would be nice if everyone knows you’re a closet pedophile.

I'm 16yrs old. tongue cool grin kiss undecided
Politics / Re: Nigeria State Restructuring by 24SEVEN: 11:39am On Jul 08, 2023
Abeg remove all Ijaw elements from Rivers state and add to Bayelsa or Western Ijaw state.
Education / Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by 24SEVEN: 7:21am On Jul 08, 2023
stonemasonn:
Next is to tender an apology to Jamb, the Jamb registrar and the good people of the Southwest.

She needs to also tender an apology to me too... but in Private and at night. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by 24SEVEN: 7:17am On Jul 08, 2023
I see, I saw. grin

Where is that fool called Smartpolitician or whatever.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Okocha And Double-dealing Are Siamese Twins by 24SEVEN: 7:04am On Jul 08, 2023
Achimene:
OKOCHA AND DOUBLE-DEALING ARE SIAMESE TWINS

In the last 48 hours, Tony Okocha,
who for the last two months has been running a lucrative and mouth-watering contract to abuse, defame, blackmail and denigrate Senator Magnus Abe for no just cause, has threatened defamation lawsuits against young lads who spoke truth to his dubiousness, crass display of intoxicating childishness and legendary double-dealing.

I couldn’t help but laugh hysterically at his illusion of grandeur about what he called his “damaged reputation”.

There is hardly anyone who has read the letters from his lawyers talking about “damaged reputation” who has not exclaimed in bewilderment, “which reputation is Tony talking about?”.

It’s a fact that Tony Okocha is a compulsive double-dealer, he is fated to be that way and he himself cannot help it no matter the effort he makes. So there can be no defamation of character and reputation that do not exist. No one can damage a ruse.

We are all in Rivers State, and we have been following political developments here.

Who does not know, as a fact, that Tony drilled his dagger through the heart of former Governor Wike like Publius Servilius Casca Longus did to Julius Caesar? Do we need to be regaled of the story? Same fate befell Amaechi. Is he not doing it to Senator Abe who rescued him from the throes of literal death when all hope had been lost?

The notorious duplicitousness of Tony Okocha is a standing monument to his name. The evil that men do live with them.

Even recently, while Tony Okocha was in Port Harcourt addressing a press conferece in the gathering of his igbo-smoking boys, calling on President Tinubu to give his sponsor, former Governor Wike the ministerial slot for Rivers State, he sponsored another hapless group to the national secretariat of APC in Abuja to make the call that he, Tony Okocha, should be made the minister from Rivers State in an apt demonstration of his proclivity as master double-dealer! This is a fact!

So why is he threatening lawsuits for being called who he is? As a normal human being cannot stop eating, so Tony Okocha cannot stop double-dealing. It is his nature.

Tony Okocha in the last two months has been accusing Senator Abe of all unprintable things, but when young people hold the mirror to his face to see who he truly is, he is threatening lawsuits.

And what do you call Magnus Abe who frustrated the efforts of Amaechi and APC in 2019 so much that APC couldn't have a Guber candidate in Rivers for the 2019 elections?
Again, Did Magnus Abe not go against APC in 2023 by contesting under SDP when APC had a gubernatorial candidate in this 2023 election?
Did President Tinubu and APC not lose election in Magnus Abes ward?

Please let Abe remain in his SDP where he contested as their guber candidate. He left APC months ago. He should never think of reaping from the party he worked against.
Romance / Re: If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. by 24SEVEN: 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2023
Adexgentle005:
Bro you are still a kid. You know nothing. I will leave it like that.

Chaii, See Insult.

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. by 24SEVEN: 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
Adexgentle005:
You are right. Especially benue and plateau. They swallowed my cum taya. I had my first anal sex in bokkos. Even langtang, berom, miangu girls love anal sex. Idoma ang gboko girls are on fire.

Why won't you lie against them, since they can't defend themselves.

5 Likes

Crime / Re: 4 17-Year-Old Boys Gang Rape 16-Year-Old Girl, Record & Upload It Online by 24SEVEN: 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
Hmmmm. Will i be out of order to ask for 'proof/evidence' of what happened?. Atleast to make an informed comment. undecided
Education / Re: Tonye Apologies To JAMB Over Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Fake Result by 24SEVEN: 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2023
SmartPolician:

There's a reason people who studied psychology are good at fighting crimes.

https://www.criminaljusticedegreeschools.com/degrees/criminology-degree/#:~:text=Criminology%20Degree%20Training%20and%20Courses&text=Students%20should%20be%20interested%20in,helping%20professionals%20investigate%20crime%20scenes.

Do you know the reason?

They understand how the human minds work and that everything about crime is intent.
Intent is the major factor used to stop and catch criminals.

For instance, why do people steal? Simple, they steal because they want to make money and live a life in the fast lane. Snatch people's valuables, sell them and make money.

Consequently, the law tells you that anyone who buys stolen items will get almost the same punishment as the thief, sometimes, same or worse punishment. This is a way you stop a crime because you understand the intent. In other words, a thief has no reason to steal people's valuables if he cannot sell them.

Back to that girl, you can tell me that the girl scored 150, was too ashamed of her score, and upgraded it to 250 just to impress her parents. Guess what, this is logical.

However, if you tell me that the girl faked her own result, went to Anambra State Government to protest that JAMB didn't recognise as the best candidate, omo, I really need to check your IQ level.

By the way, I have made my point abundantly clear and won't reply you again.

At what point did she protest her result, was it before or after Innoson gave her N3M?
Education / Re: Tonye Apologies To JAMB Over Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Fake Result by 24SEVEN: 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2023
SmartPolician:

It was an honest mistake; that girl is just a kid. You cannot fake your own result and still go to Anambra State Commissioner for Education and protest that you weren't recognised as the best candidate.

Kid kwa at 19. I Was already in university by then. And I even entered late. I have peers who were in 300L at 19.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by 24SEVEN: 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
Reference material for Sugar girls. If Berlusconi can, they will believe anyone else can.
Romance / Re: Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex by 24SEVEN: 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2023
ManWater:

The earlier the better. Many are joining the Broadway in droves these days.

They will still come to repentance.
Romance / Re: Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex by 24SEVEN: 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
ManWater:
I wonder what Angel Gabriel is waiting for. Abi trumpet don loss?

Not now please.

1 Like

Autos / Re: Slightly Used 2013 Audi A4 With Original Custom Duty by 24SEVEN: 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
elvhinzey:

You can't call German machines without Audi.

It's not a regular brand on Nigerian roads. You see more of Benz, BMW, VW. Even Porsche is more on the road than Audi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 61 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.