Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

24SEVEN's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 24SEVEN's Profile / 24SEVEN's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 61 pages)

Health / Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by 24SEVEN: 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2023
Chronicwanker:
Greetings everyone. I've had this on my thighs and under my scrotum for a while now and I've tried to get rid of it but it's still there. Please who knows what it is and how can I truly get rid of it because I'm worried.

I bath twice a day and I don't wear a boxer for more than 12 hours. I shave regularly too so I'm confused.

The skin area is white and sometimes falls off when I scratch it, but the marks are there and the whiteness still.

Burn all boxers after treatment and buy new ones.
Crime / Re: Yahoo Boys Will Have All The Money In The Whole World by 24SEVEN: 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
Eduek59:

You'll also need money to fit their bills remember

So your 9-5pm salary job would be enough to take care of that?

It should, until I get tired of them. grin

1 Like

Crime / Re: Yahoo Boys Will Have All The Money In The Whole World by 24SEVEN: 11:49am On Jun 21, 2023
Eduek59:

I give you one soon

Pls give me big yansh girls if you can. They are a delight to the eyes. wink

1 Like

Sports / Re: Bukayo Saka Provides Shelter For 26 Families Displaced By Earthquake In Turkey by 24SEVEN: 11:48am On Jun 21, 2023
He shouldn't be doing saraka with his money oh. Footballers have one of the shortest professional lifespans. Once you're past your prime, money no longer flows in like before. He better save up for when he retires or put the money into business for tomorrow. Not everyone will still get paid in their late thirties like Ronaldo and Messi.
Crime / Re: Yahoo Boys Will Have All The Money In The Whole World by 24SEVEN: 11:44am On Jun 21, 2023
I don't know why I don't like this thread. grin

NB: I'm not into yahoo. But I don't like this thread. I love thread about women with big yansh. kiss

1 Like

Politics / Re: You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba by 24SEVEN: 11:37am On Jun 21, 2023
savcy:
Senators and ministers never fulfill their obligation of developing their states or regions. Especially Senators who actually receive funds specifically for this task. At least Amaechi ran the new train tracks through PH. Serious work is currently ongoing there.

Mr Man, train tracks aren't new to Port Harcourt. Infact, by 1913 (110yrs ago) train was already running to Port harcourt from Enugu.

Amaechi doesn't have anything substantial to show in Rivers state. Atleast he built a university in Daura, what did he build in Rivers state.

1 Like

Autos / Re: Registered Toyota Camry 2009 Very Neat Interior Pure Accident Free, AC Chilling by 24SEVEN: 8:41am On Jun 21, 2023
2.2M can pay upon inspection.
Autos / Re: SOLD! Clean 2002 Lexus RX 300 Foriegn Used by 24SEVEN: 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2023
Kingsoul1:
Just arrived Clean 2002 Lexus RX 300

Foriegn used

Factory AC

Contact/WhatsApp:08060436432

How much?
Education / Re: En-route Msc Which Is Faster PGD Or Bsc by 24SEVEN: 5:38am On Jun 20, 2023
Bukateen7:
Please am considering a masters degree program to face-lift my CV, I have a lower credit in civil engineering, albeit with years of working experience.
Pls I want to know which one will be faster is it going for PGD or Bsc. Though some schools accepts direct entry with few low graded courses you most choose, but I have my choice of courses I wish to run,like data science, logistic engineering etc which I know would not be accepted if I am to enter directly.
Your kind advice is appreciated.

If you exceeded 3.5CGPA?, you can do masters straight. Else, PGD before masters.

Also, depends on the course of study. And the school of choice.
Business / Re: South Africa’s Johann Rupert Overtakes Aliko Dangote As Africa’s Richest Man by 24SEVEN: 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
Raylight2:
With only $1.3billion

Na $1.3B you dey call only?? grin grin cheesy

You get mind oh. undecided

111 Likes 8 Shares

Agriculture / Re: My Trap Caught This Big Fish by 24SEVEN: 1:51am On Jun 19, 2023
GodWrites:

I have been to the farm sir. Op accept my sincere apologies. I wasn't actually referred to him per say, he was just used as a point of contact to NDlers constituting nuisance on this forum, but in real life they look like op.
This your comment shows you apologised for nothing. Because you still failed to grasp that clothing doesn't amount to being poor.

5 Likes

Education / Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by 24SEVEN: 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2023
Interesting.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Nairaland / General / Re: I Was Poisoned At PDP Secretariat In Port Harcourt, I Nearly Died, Nyesom Wike. by 24SEVEN: 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2023
Okay.
Crime / Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by 24SEVEN: 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2023
arantess:

Especially from the woman

What stops her from saying no and getting out of there

Nonsense

Definitely. She knows she doesn't have the head for Alcohol and still took the Alcohol. Then proceeded to Dance with him before succumbing to the Alcohol. Well, their problems. undecided

1 Like

Crime / Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by 24SEVEN: 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
People without character and discipline.

8 Likes

Politics / Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by 24SEVEN: 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
How can Boko Haram members get a better life for themselves when they oppose western education?

Ironical.
Autos / Re: 2009 Silver 5 SERIES BMW 528i N2.8m by 24SEVEN: 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
Niseed:
Bump

Can I see the Engine pics??

1 Like

Properties / Re: Moved To My Own House At Age 33 by 24SEVEN: 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
Let's see the pictures of the house. undecided
Foreign Affairs / Re: Japan Raises Age Of Consent From 13 To 16 by 24SEVEN: 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2023
shegzhkn:

Although I am totally for free speech, saying this in the midst of fragile people can hurt you.

Fragile people!!!

Pls who are those? lipsrsealed
Foreign Affairs / Re: Japan Raises Age Of Consent From 13 To 16 by 24SEVEN: 11:54am On Jun 16, 2023
13yrs in Japan? Prophet Mohammed would have taken up permanent residence in Japan

2 Likes

Autos / Re: Sold out1.750m 2012/2013 Hyundai Elantra Excellent Used by 24SEVEN: 7:17am On Jun 16, 2023
Herkim:

The car is in Lagos, kindly send your relatives in Lagos to check it for you

Choii. See sweet ride. Those of is in PH dey suffer oh. I for just buy this car for one of my numerous girlfriends. grin

1 Like

Properties / Re: Soakaway Collapses At NPA Quarters, Nyanya In Abuja; 3 Rescued by 24SEVEN: 12:17am On Jun 16, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
Shit happens happened.

Literally. grin grin
Car Talk / Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by 24SEVEN: 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2023
kernniejay:
Congrats! Another record broken!!!
Apart from German machines like Benz and BMW, Honda is one Japanese machine that is a speed demon with good balance.

How about Lexus?
Car Talk / Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by 24SEVEN: 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2023
buygala:

Na old motor.. If you try to fix every minor creak and rattle, it will bankrupt you.

For those kind of body creaks and rattles that don't affect drivability, just increase volume of radio and keep driving..

My colleague in the office spent close to 100k chasing one phantom barely noticeable creak in his car dashboard for months.. Last last, mecho wey dismantle dashboard no fit couple am back properlygrin.. A broken clip here, broken plastic and a cut wire there, that's how matter escalated to the extent of airbag deploying on its own and nearly killing him while he was in the car, parked by the roadside... If e enter pothole, windscreen defroster and wiper go on, and plenty other gbege enter the moto.

Jesus!!! shocked
Crime / Re: Video Of Repentant Ex-Baby Seller Confessing To Having Sold 30 Babies In Rivers by 24SEVEN: 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2023
EcoBrick:

It's not by force that you must comment. Save yourself the embarrassment and simply waka pass if your sense no reach to digest the gist.

This is Savagery.

1 Like

Pets / Re: What Happens When A Human Sneaks Up On A 10.3 Feet Komodo Dragon. Biggest Ever by 24SEVEN: 5:49am On Jun 15, 2023
finallybusy:
The sight of large animals makes me appreciate firearms. A revolver will move a thirteen year old boy to apex predator in the food chain. A stick is more than enough arsenal against wild animals.

On point.
Politics / Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by 24SEVEN: 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
mancoconut:
Make I no lie, Tinubu is beginning to win me over slowly oo!

Seems you're easy to impress. If to say you be girl, boys for run train on you. grin undecided
Politics / Re: Tinubu Rewards Jack Rich With An Oil Export License by 24SEVEN: 10:23am On Jun 14, 2023
slim75d:
He deserves it, we the Oceanians in rivers state are happy for one of us

Like WTF is Oceanians??

1 Like

Crime / Re: 25000 Nigerian Women Trapped: Malian Men Spend More On Nigerian Girls by 24SEVEN: 11:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
Jennyclay:
Malian men should come and trap me oo!! Biko!!

I’m very much available!! I’m so allergic to poor men. I can’t be in a relationship with a broke and poor useless Nigerian man.

I’m not born to suffer Biko!!

I am from Mali. But i live in Port Harcourt. Come and spend weekend with me. grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: A Lesson For Igbo Political Elites by 24SEVEN: 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
iSense247:

"When you sell your brother, the buyer will never trust you."

The reason why Peter Obi is held in very high esteem even by his opponents is because he doesn't see the need to ridicule his own tribe in order to be accepted by outsiders. This cannot be said of other igbo politicians who condemn the whole Igbo tribe at any given opportunity so as to please northerners and westerners.

Orji Uzor Kalu, Rochas Okorocha, Ike Ekeremadu, and other igbo politicians combined together, they don't have up one percent of Peter Obi's electoral value. These are the people who cannot win any free and fair election. No wonder they ate their own people and their people also hate them with passion.

Look at the one in Lagos (Joe Igbokwe), despite the unwarranted attacks on Igbos in Lagos, this man will still find reasons to insult his tribesmen. In politics, if you are not accepted at home, you will be rejected abroad. How will I respect your tribe when your elites ridicule you for fun?

Why did Peter Obi leave APGA?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 61 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.