Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

24SEVEN's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 24SEVEN's Profile / 24SEVEN's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 61 pages)

Romance / Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by 24SEVEN: 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
Vijuchoco:
Chai! It's really painful when you realize you can no longer right your wrong. I feel for her..

I have a similar regret cry

Initially she believed what a man can do, a woman can do better.

She found out that two can't play that game. grin

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Do Girls Find It Difficult To Trust Fair Guys? by 24SEVEN: 11:49am On Aug 14, 2023
Puss360:

I'm African, I grew up amidst black people, so yes I prefer black men....
Fair is okay, but those whose skin has been tanned by the hot sun...
Not those over fair guys... Abeg no...

Sorry to those fair guys ooo..

Na sexy-hot fine girl suppose dey write this type of comment oh. We hope you are worth your comment. Nothing amuse me pass when ordinary looking babe dey form opinion.

2 Likes

Business / Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by 24SEVEN: 11:14am On Aug 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Just this week on radio i heard single Nigerian women struggle to find housing in Lagos when they want to rent 😳😳😳

I'm a South African man and that shocked me.

I heard you're a gay, why so?
Family / Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by 24SEVEN: 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:
The younger brother to my husband occasionally comes to visit us. My husband takes good care of him and support his business dealings.

He trusts his brother that he can travel for weeks leaving us together.

Recently my brother in-law's movement towards me changed.

He sometimes rub his hands on my back as if he was just being friendly. He made strange and unusual move towards me several times and I was uncomfortable with that.

I warned him that if he doesn't stop I will report to my husband.

My husband travelled last week and his brother has begun his behaviors of unexpectedly touching my body and showing up in my room or just following me to the kitchen whenever I am preparing meal.

I thought of reporting to his brother but I don't want to be the reason they will be enemies for life.

How do I stop him so this remain between two of us?

This is sincerely becoming unbearable.

Are you Nigerian?

1 Like

Politics / Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by 24SEVEN: 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2023
[/quote]1[quote author=PortHarcourtcit post=125063364] shut up... OKORO wey don loss for sabongeri... Dey play... Make aboki no use you do better suya for there ooo
Politics / Re: She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo by 24SEVEN: 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
bro we dey answer Rotimi, Ayo and fumilayo for Ikwerre...

What exactly did i just read? Guy, which part of Ikwerre speaks Yoruba. grin grin. Be like your own Ikwerre different from my own. You're an Ikwerre man from Ogbomosho. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Travel / Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by 24SEVEN: 7:16am On Aug 12, 2023
LOVEGINO:
e be like say dem dey wire u steady be dat grin

I dey manage our family resources here in Nigeria. And Nigerian women dey keep me in good company. grin
Travel / Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by 24SEVEN: 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2023
LOVEGINO:
wetin u dey wait for?

I prefer Nigeria.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by 24SEVEN: 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2023
My siblings are all in the UK. Anyone who wants to go to UK through me should DM.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Sports / Re: Moises Caceido Rejects Liverpool Prefers Joining Chelsea by 24SEVEN: 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2023
winterbell:
LG tv 65 inch
For sale
Location Rivers State
300k slightly negotiable
Condition Neat six month old
Smart tv
New one in the Market value 486k

Pictures na
Politics / Re: Emerging Facts: North Will Eventually Cry Blood Over Tinubu by 24SEVEN: 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
Obi2saveNigeria:
Only a few political observers can see that Tinubu is fast sabotaging North in virtually everything. Love him or hate him, Tinubu is indeed the real Maradona of Nigerian politics. He knows how to fight dirty against both friends and foes while still pretending to be in good terms with them.

Here is Tinubu's game plan: he gives the impression that he is friend with North and against Igbo interests. However, everything he is doing so far is intended to punish the North. He has encouraged his followers to continue attacking Buhari for his maladministration while in office. He humiliated Ganduje before eventually endorsing him as APC chairman. Then again, he embarrassed El Rufai by informing the Senate through Akpabio, to block his screening on spurious security report. El Rufai realized what was happening and decided to throw in the towel. The midget former governor claimed he would rather go for his doctorate in UK. But whoever knows El Rufai, will tell you he is boiling inside and full of regrets despite the friendly disposition he still shows toward Tinubu.

While Tinubu is cutting Northern politicians to size, he is also implementing certain policies that is making North unviable for investments this leaving the people more destitute. By removing subsidy, economy of the region was hit badly than any other region in Nigeria. Before, fuel pump price used to be same nationwide but now you can buy a litre 565 in Lagos while it's sold 615 in Sokoto or Maiduguiri. 50 naira difference may seem marginal on the face value but when you aggregate it for industries, businesses and the region collectively, you will discover that they've lost billions directly and even more in terms of revenue and employment opportunities from investments that would now settle in the South due to more favourable conditions. Similarly, unbundling of electricity generation and distribution also worsens an already bad situation for Northerners. It is no longer a question of if they will ever catch up with South but now whether the region would survive going forward.

The last straw that shows Tinubu does not rate North at all and is purposely trying to sabotage them is his war mongering against Niger republic. Every informed Nigerian knows that Muslim North and Niger republic are virtually the same in almost everything except having different colonial masters and a border that exists more on paper than in reality. A war against Niger republic will damage the North in many ways. Informed Northerners know this and that's why some of them are running from pillar to post, seeking for a way out yet Tinubu has remained insistent.

If Tinubu can bare his fangs so quickly against them when there is still a strong case against him at the tribunal, then one can only imagine what will happen when/if he has no more obstacles. It appears that Western imperialists have told Tinubu he has their backing and thus he doesn't care about what Northern Muslims or Igbos think about him.

The Northerners are already crying in their hearts but wants to maintain a facade of friendship with Tinubu. But it's only a matter of time before the bubble bursts.

I know you are Igbo.
Crime / Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by 24SEVEN: 6:53am On Aug 11, 2023
Hmmm.
Crime / Re: Ekene Dike: Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Rivers by 24SEVEN: 6:35am On Aug 11, 2023
May God console his parents.

3 Likes

Autos / Re: Why Does This Truck Have So Many Tires? (Photo) by 24SEVEN: 6:22am On Aug 11, 2023
Flathead8:
Why your yansh dey very big?

Innocent me jejely dey read comment, this man come redirect me to OP yansh. Now I can't get it off my head.

Pwettylinda, if that's you, you go well. kiss cheesy
Travel / Re: Advise On Areas Near Transamadi Port Harcourt by 24SEVEN: 8:15am On Aug 07, 2023
invigilator:
Hello everyone,

I'm excited to be relocating to Port Harcourt for new opportunities. My workplace is located at TransAmadi by Redemption Way. However, I'm looking for recommendations on neighborhoods or areas that are convenient and very close to TransAmadi for commuting to work. Any suggestions for good places to rent accommodations nearby would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help!

If you can as well give time estimates on how fast I can get from the location you suggest to TransAmadi, that will also help.

Trans Amadi Gardens.
Crime / Re: 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) by 24SEVEN: 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2023
post=124919553:
Please Have You Seen This Missing Lady?

Don't Forget, Bring This Sad News

See question, asking Nigerians in Nigeria forum.

Ori e ti daru?

3 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: Saint Obi's Obituary: To Be Buried On August 18 by 24SEVEN: 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2023
Sleep well.

1 Like

Politics / Re: No Flight Zone On Niger: Nigeria Military Compare To Niger,chad, Burkina Faso by 24SEVEN: 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
Following. grin
Foreign Affairs / Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by 24SEVEN: 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
Taylor90:
The day this 35yr old Junta go catch Tinubu one on one

The kind beating Tinubu go chop ehnn

This man has made it known that he doesn’t give a fvck about Tinubu and his illegitimate reign

Make Tinubu avoid Niger republic oo if not this boy go brush am enter gutter

See small Niger dey beef African giant Nigeria one on one because of INEC

They all knew Tinubu is a cocaine thief that came to power via window hence the disrespect

See small Niger dey face Nigeria square to square

Indeed there’s dignity in transparency and genuineness

Make war start first if I no support Niger make i die

Rubbish writeup. Onye Nzuzu.

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Senate To Receive 2nd Batch Of Ministerial List Today by 24SEVEN: 10:40am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
May Asiwaju succeed and not disgrace me before these nairalanders . I'll just run away from this forum because I've really said alot.

Please stop spamming this forum with your rubbish writeup. You are a nonentity. No one will miss you.
Romance / Re: How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl by 24SEVEN: 10:35am On Aug 02, 2023
Whazar:
There was this girl I met around 2019 while working in a nearby state, we lost contact during the Covid pandemic cos I had to leave the state. So fast forward to 2021 work brought me back to the same state again and as luck would have it I met her again. I could barely recognize her her because she was now lean and changed looks a lot, so we got talking and I invited her to my rented crib there

On her first visit as we got talking I sensed some olosho vibes in her like multiple piercings , she now had like 4 different tattoos, now a single mother and so on, the straw that broke the camels back was when I initiated sex with her and she said and I quote “so you will now sleep with me for free?” I was like “wow ok” so I promised her 10k made tf of 5k to her and said I will give her the rest next day. I had my way wit her that day sha

She later made it a routine to come to my crib at least 3 times a week to get the D but I made it known to her it will not be transactional anymore so she agreed but kept pressuring me to have a serious relationship with her but I knew deep down this was not the same girl I used to know so to be actually sure I set up another WhatsApp account on my android phone and chatted her up saying I got her number from all these add up ads and I just came back from London and would like to hook up with her

After chatting her up for just 2 days and made a lot of promises if she agree to meet, she started sending me her nudes I still have pics of the chat and her puzzy on my phone so I simply showed her the chat when she came to my house the next day, she felt so ashamed that she wished the ground could just swallow her, then she started crying how her friends lured her to the hook up biz around 2020 and so on how she got pregnant bla bla bla . I just told her to start going and never to text me again. Ever since then this girl has been bitter always sending curses and emotional messages to me on socials saying I took advantage of her and so on but I only made one promise to her that I won’t share that her nude and I will never do that

I blocked her on all socials when I finally moved out of that state early this year

Make guys dey shine eyes well oo, so many good girls have turned bad and what surprised me most was how things got worse for this girl just within space of two years

Like she didn't ask for your photos and didn't initiate whatsapp video calls before sending you nudes?. Wow. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Romance / Re: . by 24SEVEN: 8:53am On Aug 02, 2023
They said any boyfriend/girfriend relationship that exceeds 6months without marriage, they are wasting their time.

Imagine dating someone for 2.5yrs, and fvcking her endlessly only to wake up one morning and dissolve it. grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Breaking News!!! Asari Dokubo Backs Ijaw Republic. by 24SEVEN: 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

This one follow for part of Tinubus problem. cheesy
Food / Re: The Dinner I Prepared With N3800. by 24SEVEN: 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
Bidmaster:

Send me your address make I carry Eba come

Also carry condoms, incase. grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Business / Re: Why Do Nigerian Billionaires Have This In Common? by 24SEVEN: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
GreatBoss:
*But why always 7 letters?*
✍🏽✍🏽✍🏽

*Dangote 7 letters*
*Otedola 7 letters*
*Adeleke 7 letters*
*Adenuga 7 letters*
*Otudeko 7 letters*
*Jimovia 7 letters*
*Alakija 7 letters*
*Elumelu 7 letters.*

*Wait!* 🤔🤔🤔
*Is this part of their rituals for becoming Multi Billionaires in Nigeria areas?*

*Egypt richest man*
*Sawiris 7 letters**

*South Africa richest man*
*Motsepe 7 letters* .

*These two follow Dangote in Africa* .

*@General Ditari* .

I remember Ijaw is also 7 letters. grin grin

*Ijawwww. 7letters*. cheesy cheesy
Politics / Re: Nigeria Will Teach Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger The Lesson Of Their Lives - FFK by 24SEVEN: 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
Lolz..

Burkina Faso and Mali that Yoruba girls go to hustle. grin

4 Likes

Romance / Re: We have been arguing about this, Who Should Be Allowed To Pass First? by 24SEVEN: 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2023
Puss360:
Lol... Firstly, which Kain of intersection be dis
A 4-way road always have roundabout to avoid issues....
Fire truck and ambulance are of great importance...
But just to humour you, the Ambulance goes first, follows by the fire truck then the president then police

The fire truck goes first. It's ability to save lives and properties cannot be overstated.The Ambulance should only be allowed to go first if its carrying multiple emergency patients at once.

As for President, he can come down and trekkk to wherever he's going. Police? Mtcheeeeeww.

10 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Why Senators Didn’t Grill Wike — Akpabio by 24SEVEN: 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2023
Zonefree:
Grill him Em be fish?

Mannabbqgrillz. grin

71 Likes 8 Shares

Education / Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by 24SEVEN: 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2023
Jennyclay, I know you would appreciate this kind of men. grin

64 Likes 5 Shares

Sports / Re: I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre by 24SEVEN: 10:29am On Jul 31, 2023
Come and contest election in Yorubaland, let them tell you your proper history. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 61 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.