Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

24SEVEN's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 24SEVEN's Profile / 24SEVEN's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 61 pages)

Politics / Re: Rivers Crisis: See Wike's Trap Against Fubara by 24SEVEN: 9:03am On Jan 10
Tranquill:

Igbo ipig is now speaking for Ijaw? I can see the frustration….chei! sorry o..

That small girl told you clowns and idi0ts to disembark and you have been crying since then.

All the evil wishes that you bitter and hateful swines want to see in Ikwerre and Rivers State will never leave your Igboland.

Bitter people!

Some Igbos, not all.
Health / Re: Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu by 24SEVEN: 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2023
The Ondo state government said it was prostrate cancer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Ondo: Deputy Governor Arrive And Ready To Be Swear In As The Governor by 24SEVEN: 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2023
Tunde835:
As far as rap goes it's only natural I explain my platue and also what defines my name
Nas is like- Nas & Dj Premier.
Politics / Re: Ondo: Deputy Governor Arrive And Ready To Be Swear In As The Governor by 24SEVEN: 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2023
Morbeta11:
Some are mourning while some are celebrating......on same issue.

Inside life. undecided
Politics / Re: Ondo Government Confirms Rotimi Akeredolu's Death, Governors Mourn by 24SEVEN: 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2023
I, 24Seven, received the news of the death of Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Odunayo Akeredolu with deep shock but with total submission to the will of the almighty God.

He was an Astute lawyer, politician and man of impeccable character, who was committed to the Nigerian project.

At a time when our country needs its best brains for national development, his death is really a sad one for us all.

Rest in the blossom of our Lord.

5 Likes

Family / Re: Loading by 24SEVEN: 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Can I send you a mail?
Family / Re: A Nairalander Observed This Scary Image In My Photo Yesterday by 24SEVEN: 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2023
@ sukkot. Your attention please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Tomorrow Is A Very Powerful Day. I Feel Like Some Very Impt Person Will Die by 24SEVEN: 7:03pm On Dec 21, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Dear 24SEVEN you need to know that Sukkot is a con, a fraudster.

If tomorrow one footballer of actor dies anywhere in the world he will tell you his energy reading was on point. if nothing happens he will tell you how it was energy he read and did it prophecy.

Conmen use such loose language with loop holes to wriggle out of.

He is a classic conman a scammer and a fraud

I'm following his account now. I will take time and study his posts. I'd check to see if there's a pattern to his claims.
Religion / Re: Tomorrow Is A Very Powerful Day. I Feel Like Some Very Impt Person Will Die by 24SEVEN: 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2023
sukkot:
you are not well informed sir. You lack exemplary exegesis of the word

Make something no happen 2moro, then see what i will do to you. grin

1 Like

Autos / Re: Sold. 2020 Mercedes Benz A220 by 24SEVEN: 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2023
Even with N500M for account, to pull out N44M at once no be beans oh. Ontop motor. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Rivers Guber: Supreme Court Fixes Jan 15 For Hearing by 24SEVEN: 6:46pm On Dec 21, 2023
Fubara, you still get case for court and you dey pick fight. grin
Nairaland / General / Re: Nkpolu Community In Rivers State Is The Most Marginalized Community by 24SEVEN: 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2023
Unperturbedpota:
Okay now you have seen your gaslighting isn't working now you are now changing tact right? Okay let me educate you again, This is Nkpolu junction then the entrance of Nkpolu road follows to the right of this DOWN nKPOLU ROAD AND NO nKPOLU ROAD IS NOT FIXED AND HASNT BEEN In THE Last 10 years and more!!! From Nkpolu junction down is terrible, the turn into Gbei road on the left off Nkpolu road just by the primary school, the entire Gbei road and over 30 different streets that connect to to in the community are all bad roads, the o,nly semi good road is Apaminni street which was tarred by a resident.

From Gbei road ending that connects apaminni street is almost cut in half by unmotorable gullies and all the other roads that connect Gbei road ending all flood for over haldof the year whenever the rains starts

Gaslighting ko, Blowtorching ni.

Guy, I live across you in Mercyland, there APC bigwigs such as Tony Okocha (current Rivers APC Chairman) have lived for ages with smooth roads and steady power supply. If it were hatred for APC, the place wouldn't have been so livable.

You guys should do a soul search to know your problems, starting with that indiscriminate building of houses that has led to massive flooding and eroding of good roads in that axis. When you sort that out, you have sorted 90% of your problems there.

Adios Amigo and happy Christmas to you. cool
Nairaland / General / Re: Nkpolu Community In Rivers State Is The Most Marginalized Community by 24SEVEN: 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Omg!! who are you pls? Nkpolu has the roads network in Rivers state!!! everyone knws this!! you are just sitting there typing what you don't know about. Gbei road has the worst power supply in Rivers state too and the PHED staff aknowledge this and keep saying they are follwoing instructuion from above.

Gbei road is so bad and the end is flooded every year . all the houses and shops are abandoned and you are here typing rubbish

You see this east west picture you uploaded has been fixed for long.

If you wanted to make your point, you shouldn't have added that picture because it makes your write up become suspicious. You can't call a perfectly good road bad.

Nairaland / General / Re: Nkpolu Community In Rivers State Is The Most Marginalized Community by 24SEVEN: 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2023
Lies, the roads are in perfect condition and Mercyland has light.
Nairaland / General / Re: How Did You Cope Without Nairaland For The Past Few Days. by 24SEVEN: 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2023
Nairaland choose to go offline when Rivers state political impasse reached its crescendo.

I can only imagine how obidients who were supporting Sim would have collected wotowoto. cheesy
Politics / Re: Fubara: Actions Speak Louder Than Words by 24SEVEN: 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2023
TonyeBarcanista, always writing trash. What have you written out in your life?

What can you show people as the proceeds of your useless writings.
Romance / Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by 24SEVEN: 11:07am On Dec 21, 2023
Beremx:
Even men that married virgin wives are doubtful of their kids.

Na wa o!

Because you women are working wonders.
Sports / Re: Super Eagles AFCON 2023 provisional squad reportedly leaked by 24SEVEN: 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2023
What of Maduka okoye.

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Attractive People Have An Ethical Responsibility To Tone Down Their Looks by 24SEVEN: 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2023
Iamblessed85:
Something happened to me and it got me thinking. At times, i look buoyant and flashy for the fun of it. I also noticed that females automatically become nice and more engaging. I resent this when it happens and I deliberately become rude. I am sure the ladies on the receiving end wonder why i act rude.

It’s because it makes me feel like i’m being used. Does it mean i donot deserve kindness and respect if i cannot afford to look this way? It dosent make me a nice person because i am fly. Also, i try my best not to be guilty of lookism and so it pisses me off when people do it to me even if i am on the benefitting side.

To my point, i was crossing the road in ikoyi and a lady drove past me. I noticed she was staring me down to the point she almost hit a pavement. I felt soo sad and guilty. What if she had an accident? There’s no way I would’ve convinced myself i was not responsible.

I then began to theorize that good looking people should not max out their looks because people stare helplessly as a matter of reflex and if anything happens to them or if they are led to think unwholesome thoughts, we can not say we aren’t liable to an extent.

A picture of you dressed to your best would have been appreciated.
Romance / Re: Romance In The Wild North ( A True Life Story ) by 24SEVEN: 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2023
abba190:
there is no school in kano with that name. u liar grin

You can imagine him. undecided
Politics / Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Visit Wike In Continuation Of His Birthday Celebration (photo) by 24SEVEN: 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2023
IGBOSON1:

They speak Igbo, but since the war now say they're not Igbo! To each his own! smiley

Why complain then?

There are so many igbos in Nigeria, no need adding more. undecided
Politics / Re: Rivers Crisis: Court Bars INEC From Conducting Bye-election To Fill Vacant Seats by 24SEVEN: 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2023
Dreal1247:
Wike I hope you don't dance naked on the streets of Nigeria. The Ijaws are not smiling. Trade with caution. When it snowballs into an intertribal war, your family may be the first victims.

I want to see that thing that the Ijaws can do. Because this Ijaw hype is becoming unbecoming. To blow pipeline inside creek and hide there is one thing. To cause problem on land is another thing.

I really want to see what they can do.
Crime / Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by 24SEVEN: 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2023
But who come snap this woman as she wear only pant. The person still upload the picture online.

That person needs to fear God.

110 Likes 8 Shares

Business / Re: I Want To Leave For Lagos Soon I Need Advice by 24SEVEN: 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2023
Elstan20:
Hi guys my name is Ebube I finished secondary school 7year ago ever since then I have been working and saving money so I can be able to start up a business of my own currently I stay in kogi all my life but I'm from Ebonyi state .

So recently my uncle sold the family land and gave me part so currently is have some reasonable naira and I plan to leave for Lagos soon but I have little issues on how to go about. So I have nobody to help or lead me in Lagos I'm just going there on my own to start a business so my question.

1.How do I go about it ?
2. I plan on selling foodstuff ?
3. Which area and market will be conducive for
me to start this business.

Please I really need your advice . Your opinion matters alot

If and when you eventually want to start your food business, consider Port harcourt. Food is sold at an exorbitant rate here.
Food / Re: Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One by 24SEVEN: 11:35am On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Yes I'm from there but was born and brought up here. I've lived all my life here in Lagos so I'm not too close to home like that. Though my parents used to take us home once once but after they died and we went to bury them, Iv never traveled again. His only surviving brother died last year. So who I wan go visit?

My aunties are here.

Make village people hold their side abeg.

Oh I see your point. I hardly ever visit my villa also. I wasn't visiting since I was little, so going there now feels kinda awkward cos I didn't grow with them and cannot really relate with them.

But I be man sha, so I'm tied to my place.

9 Likes

Politics / Re: FAAC Disburses N1.08trn To FG, States, Lgs by 24SEVEN: 11:18am On Dec 18, 2023
Ok, Money don land for Fubara to cause problem in Rivers state. cheesy
Politics / Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: Court Stops INEC From Conducting By-elections by 24SEVEN: 11:17am On Dec 18, 2023
Courts na wa oh. grin
Food / Re: Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One by 24SEVEN: 11:00am On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Who I know for East? I hardly travel o. East keh?

I thought you're from there. Travelling is good oh, If not for Insecurity sha.

6 Likes

Food / Re: Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One by 24SEVEN: 10:00am On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Snail does not remain slimy after washing it thoroughly. It's very crunchy. It's the water inside that is slimy.

What is slimy that I don't like is fresh catfish. Can't eat it inside okra soup.

Catfish is only good in peppersoup. Like well peppered, yoruba style.

Are you returning to the east for Xmas holidays or you're spending it in Lagos?

9 Likes 1 Share

Food / Re: Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One by 24SEVEN: 8:52am On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Love it!

No na.

Snail is slimy and then inside Okra soup.

2 Likes 1 Share

Food / Re: Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One by 24SEVEN: 8:42am On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
It also includes parts of meat I'll never eat.

Combo
Cooking any type of soup with chicken is a big turn off for me. Like I can't imagine putting that thing in my mouth. I'll throw up 🤮.

Eating chicken wings eeeww... I just saw it inside egusi soup in a famous food thread here and jumped out of that thread. Even in stews, I can't stand it.

Chicken feet and head. the worst.

Next is Isi-Ewu. Since I learnt it is prepared with goat brain, I detested it. I've been to joints in the past but only had Nkwobi and pepper soup.

Another food I now dislike is spaghetti. It bloats my tummy and makes me uncomfortable after eating. So, it's now in my blacklist.

Lastly for now, fresh fish. 🤮. Will update this list as I remember them.

Make una sufry dey parade that chicken inside soup here abeg.

What about snail inside Okra soup? 🤢

1 Like

Romance / Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by 24SEVEN: 8:20am On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Even if it is me at least still I'm better than you that is shamelessly sleeping with two blood sisters.

Better to be an ENP than being an abominable fellow.

When are you getting married. I wan attend your wedding. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 61 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.