Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

24SEVEN's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 24SEVEN's Profile / 24SEVEN's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 61 pages)

Education / Re: I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka by 24SEVEN: 10:05am On Jul 06, 2023
optionalY09:
Who is this one again, If you refuse to retract your statement they can force you to beg. You’re not the one to give any conditions. Next time you’ll keep quiet in matter you’re not part of

How can he keep quiet when the said girl wrote her CBT in his exam centre. He's already an interested party by way of that.

1 Like

Education / Re: You Won't Believe This City Is In Nigeria by 24SEVEN: 7:23am On Jul 06, 2023
losky83:
YOU MUST BE A 9 YEAR OLD CHILD

Please don't quote me again.
Travel / Re: FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall by 24SEVEN: 1:06am On Jul 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
It's a cool jam.
Cheers.
Travel / Re: FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall by 24SEVEN: 12:45am On Jul 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Cool cool.

U enjoyed the jam?
Autos / Re: REGISTERED TOYOTA RAV4 2010 LIMITED EDITION by 24SEVEN: 12:30am On Jul 06, 2023
grin
Autos / Re: Slightly Used 2013 Audi A4 With Original Custom Duty by 24SEVEN: 12:18am On Jul 06, 2023
Benz, BMW, Lexus, Honda and Toyota are the usual. This Audi car is it a good brand?

1 Like

Autos / Re: Solution to stolen Catalyst, broken catalyst, burnt out catalyst by 24SEVEN: 12:16am On Jul 06, 2023
Would it work on IS 250?
Travel / Re: FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall by 24SEVEN: 12:10am On Jul 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Cameroon's Lagdo Dam is coming.

I dedicate “Life Goes On” by MJG & 8 Ball to potential victims of this impending flood. Solemn jam!

I dedicate It's all real by Pitchblack & DJ Premier to them.
Sports / Re: Mason Mount Is Manchester United’s New No.7 by 24SEVEN: 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
phr0nesis:

The number 7 is no longer iconic in Man U. Na Ronaldo carry am put for head

Modified
Before you tag me a hater, here is a list of all the people who wore it between Ronaldo in 2009 and Ronaldo 2021 and tell me the one that can be considered as a Man U legend

1. Michael Owen
2. Antonio Valencia
3. Angel Di Maria
4. Memphis Delay
5. Alexis Sanchez
6. Edinson Cavani

No be small Delay. grin
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten by 24SEVEN: 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
JobAndVacancies:
Good evening guys.

Guys how legit is this, I'm scared of making the payment only to be disappointed later as it isn't easy coughing out 30k in this economy.
Guys I need your input.. The Church is a big church here in Lagos.
Please no mods should take this to front-page o so they won't see this

Tell them to collect N30k from the N150k salary. So they should only pay you N120k by months end. Don't do more than that

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Obi Is Not A Member Of Labour Party: Tinubu, Shettima Tender Membership Register by 24SEVEN: 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Great jam! wink

Sure. I cool off with lots of great Jams.
Politics / Re: Obi Is Not A Member Of Labour Party: Tinubu, Shettima Tender Membership Register by 24SEVEN: 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Hoebi the lying machine,
The fake statistics quoting machine,
The 63 years old youth wannabe,
The dark-mourning-regalia-wearing charlatan.
He's even unable to talk like a man.

I dedicate the song You - by Evidence & DJ Premier to you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by 24SEVEN: 8:39am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

I don't have international passport but they are not accepting PVC. They said non Nigerians can vote during Nigerian election, so the PVC cannot be used for validation of nationality

This is the height of International see-finish. Just Imagine what they think of Nigerians.

If this Mmesoma/Jamb issue is not handled delicately, International institutions will also question our degrees and would likely no longer accept our degrees.
Celebrities / Re: A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter by 24SEVEN: 10:19pm On Jul 04, 2023
emekajacobogbon:
Men who are busy chasing two or more rats will not like this
Waterlilly:
tell am say her papa catch two at once

Help me tell that small girl that I've been known to kill two birds with one bullet at the same time. grin

7 Likes

Travel / Re: It's July 4th. America's Independence Day***** by 24SEVEN: 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
Justiceleague1:
It's July 4th, The United States independence Day.
The States have come a very long way,1776!

Today,she a world super power with 52 states.

Let's all salute and wish God's own Country a Happy Independence.

Lolz, like America cares about you.
Travel / Re: Onitsha-Owerri Road Caves In by 24SEVEN: 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
SpaceTour:
Basil nwa nsukka stop talking about Soludo at least he is better than the clueless mandate thief in your backward Enugu state. Soludo has awarded more ongoing roads projects in the history of SE. Continue your fights but stop spewing nonsense

Chinonso Dike aka Chino. grin
Sports / Re: New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns by 24SEVEN: 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
Buddha3:

No offence, but your masculinity is toxic and calls for concern.

Soothe yourself. undecided
Sports / Re: New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns by 24SEVEN: 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
Buddha3:

Going by your logic, women shouldn't be involved in any career paths at all then.

Cause imagine being on the hospital bed and the female doctor working on you begins to menstruate, right?

Or imagine being in a lecture hall and the female lecturer begins to menstruate right in front of all the students, yeah?

Some of you Nigerians though.

They should stop playing football. They are not good at it.
Autos / Re: Very Sharp And Clean 2013 Ford Explorer For Sale. by 24SEVEN: 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
ableguy:
Very sharp and clean, few months used.
2013 fresh ford explorer, location Abijo, Ajah, Lagos.
All papers genuine and completely complete.
Call or Whatsapp

2.5M?
Sports / Re: New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns by 24SEVEN: 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
iamL:

How many have you been able to figure out are mensurating during games? How many mensura stain have you spotted in history?

Una go just dey cap anyhow.

Women are mutitasked. What a man a woman can do.

The women requested for colored shorts, so ask them.
Crime / Re: Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos by 24SEVEN: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
illicit:
Pics or I don't believe it

shocked

Especially as the burden of proof lies with the accuser.

1 Like

Sports / Re: New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns by 24SEVEN: 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
jealousy dey worry you they can't leave it. What a man can do woman can do it better
Buddha3:

So a woman's vulnerability to biological and natural phenomena should be a yardstick for her not to pursue her chosen career?

Women aren't their best when on their periods, they inadvertently undermine the quality of the football being played and accidentally put the game in disrepute. Imagine watching a football match and then see a player menstruating?? undecided
Sports / Re: New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns by 24SEVEN: 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
what are you saying? Osogbo weed is really wonderful
Buddha3:

Bros, should we be worried?
What I'm saying in essence is if their period is a concern, women better leave football for men. grin tongue
Sports / Re: New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns by 24SEVEN: 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
Periods is the interval of time between successive occurrences of the same state in an oscillatory or cyclic phenomenon, such as a mechanical vibration, an alternating current, a variable star, or an electromagnetic wave.

How does this concern women football? lipsrsealed undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: JAMB Vs Ejikeme Mmesoma: Compare These Two Results by 24SEVEN: 11:44am On Jul 04, 2023
EconomistXplain:

u no get eyes say them write IWO for ondo state..?

gel get highest for jamb...jamb just dey jealius say sh first them annouce it

Me I saw IWO in Osun state. grin
Romance / Re: Why Are Girls Like This by 24SEVEN: 6:44am On Jul 04, 2023
Lurdd:
There's this girl I met..
I sheepishly fell for her after few romantic calls from her
She's fair and pretty.
Then I decided to take her out today,she took a cab which I paid 2k. so we went to an eatery.. then I bought rice and chicken and some stuffs we ate..the bill was 13500, after we were done around 2:35 we left there, she said she wanted to go swimming I then took her to a fancy hotel with an Uber 3k.. on getting there she saw a guy she knew, they exchanged pleasantries which I didn't care about.. turns out that the guy came to swim as well...the swimming was 4k each for both of us.. that's 8k plus the swimming trunks I bought for her that is 3500k...so we freshened up and jump into the pool, i noticed she avoided me inside the pool, always wanting to play alone, and avoided me touching her then I left her on her own..and was swimming alone and having fun, I came back again for her to notice me, she still snubbed me...I left her alone and sat down near the pool when it was raining and there was this cold that pulled me down as I was shivering... meanwhile she was still inside the pool having fun all by herself... until this guy we met when we came.. went inside the pool..I then saw them interacting and I was annoyed..not until I saw him backing her and carrying her around inside the pool while they have fun... Not once not twice, she later came later came to me and ask if I was feeling cold I said yes she said sorry and went back inside the pool...to cut the story short, while I was sitting all by myself interacting with some guys, that guy she was playing with came and told me that my girl said that I was just a friend that he wanted to confirm himself, so he will know he's not offending anyone.. I felt like an idiot, as I went to the dressing room and put on my clothes and left scene looking foolish as she called me back..
On my way back home I bought magic moment vodka.. and drank myself to stupur
Am still high while typing these... What is the problem..I put on an expensive VL shirt with a jogger I bought 21k a slippers of 7k, I sprayed a very nice perfume. I have a very nice facial look...what was the problem if I may ask, I avoided girls like plague all my life and gave this one chance and she made me a fool, am only 23. I think I've learnt my lesson.. my deepest regrets was the whole money I spent, it should remained in my account.. girls fear my return.

Give me the girl number, let me talk to her for you.
Education / Re: You Won't Believe This City Is In Nigeria by 24SEVEN: 5:56am On Jul 04, 2023
losky83:
FOR YOU TO MENTION "IKOT",IT MEANS YOU HAVE BEEN TO UYO,OR YOU STAY IN UYO,OR YOU ARE LIVING WITH AN UYO PERSON OR YOU JUST LOVE THE IBIBIO LANGUAGE.ANY WHICH WAY,I HAVE SEEN THAT U CAN NOT DO WITHOUT UP UYO.
SOME VISITORS FROM A PARTICULAR TRIBE(NO NAMES),WOULD RATHER DIE THAN GO BACK TO THE BUSH THEY CALL HOME.THEY HAVE STAYED HERE TO BRING MORE OF THEIR PEOPLE BUT YET THEY STILL SPEAK ILL ABOUT UYO.I KNOW YOU ARE ONE OF THEM.

Have you been to Dubai before? grin
Education / Re: You Won't Believe This City Is In Nigeria by 24SEVEN: 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
losky83:
UYO IS NOT A LOCAL VILLAGE LIKE YOURS.ALLOW THE GUY TO PRAISE HIS HOME EVEN IF YOURS IS A SHHHHIT HOLE.
UYO IS A SWEET AND PEACEFUL PLACE TO BE.YOU CAN DIE WITH YOUR BAD STOMACH.
Bwahahahahahahaha 😃 😀 😄 😁 🤣 😂 😃 😀 😄

Uyo is a village where Dubai is. It is an insult to mention Ikot Uyo when Dubai is mentioned. Kill yourself!!!
Education / Re: You Won't Believe This City Is In Nigeria by 24SEVEN: 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
As if the OP has been to Dubai before. Imagine comparing his local village called Uyo to Dubai.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video) by 24SEVEN: 10:56am On Jul 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
It seems you're a Hip Hop head like me.

Yea, mostly underground hiphop. I drop bars also.
Politics / Re: President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video) by 24SEVEN: 10:12am On Jul 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Jagaban!

I dedicate “Staying Alive” by Dj. Khaled feat. Lil Baby & Drake to him. Great jam!

I dedicate That White - Fat Joe & DJ Premier to President escoBAT. grin
Education / Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by 24SEVEN: 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2023
So Innocent Chukwuma, CEO of Innoson gave out N3M without doing diligence. What a country.

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 61 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.