Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight (27129 Views)

Nigerian Man To Be Shot Dead In Thailand For Cocaine Business Scam (Video) / Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User / BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by boujaye: 11:31am On Aug 07, 2015
selodei:
gbam, the guy don vex o

yes o, ritualist own don pass armed robber
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by SeverusSnape(m): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
That's your own dogma and don't fail to remind me when your back is against the wall.
Cheers ! wink
MizMyColi is a pacifist. cheesy

But you know, these zombies don't know humanity, They don't understand what it means, We ain't here to teach them humanity. They started it...we pay them in their own coin, they'd do worst if they had the opportunity.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by MizMyColi(f): 11:33am On Aug 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Rilwayne001/Rilwon saved my pictures three months ago - before our interaction or squabbles in the Politics section began. Why my pictures of all the about one and a half million monikers?
Why my pictures when we weren't acquainted?

He's been stalking me months ago even when I wasn't aware he existed because he has perverted amorous intentions.

What more, he's updated my pictures on four occassions. He nailed his coffin.

He still cannot explain why he downloads my pictures.

Rilwayne001/Rilwon is gay!

Hahahahahahaha
Trust me my dear, he downloaded those pictures because he thought that a time will come when you will stop putting up profile pictures and then he can use those pictures of yours to bash and score points against you.
The ish now is that it backfired seriously against himgringrin

My dear.
I understand your grievance.
And I am in full support of how you dealt with him.

All I'm saying is that the gay topic be dropped. Tbh, if I hadn't followed this from the beginning, I would have thought it all true.

Ha has his pictures splattered on this forum. If you followed the contest, you will know what I'm on about.
We know the penalties that follow people who are perceived gays.

I am only praying you guys to stop.
I think it's festered for too long.
Just considering his psyche here.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by MadCow1: 11:34am On Aug 07, 2015
As much as I fear ritualist and Juju shiit, it is wrong for the commissioner of Police to give the right of summary execution to Police officers.

This commissioner should be reprimanded and/or penalised as he has given an illegal order that is beyond the powers of his office

REMEMBER THESE POINTS: Rituals is not an offence under the Law..

Churches also perform rituals including The holy communion ritual amongst many others.. So can the Police shoot at church members observing the Holy communion rituals or Ash Wednesday ritual, etc?

I will entertain only sound and logical debate devoid of sentiments only.

This order shows the level of decay in the Nigerian Society where people in high offices don't even fully understand the limits of their powers.

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2015
Rilwayne001/Rilwan, I warned you , didn't I?

You'd have to be Zeus to beat me in a lexical duel. Well, good for me, Zeus is just a mythical figure.

Cry all you want but you'd continually be in the mental hades I've put you.

Let's play.smiley

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by SeverusSnape(m): 11:37am On Aug 07, 2015
Rilwon:

But If I am not gay contrary to what you guys are spreading around, If I have never engage in gayism: Thesonofmark, truckpusher, severusnape,and Ecoterrors.

MAY YOU ALL NOT FIND GODS FAVOUR IN EVERYTHING YOU DO
MAY YOU ALL NOT FIND PEACE IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE
MAY YOU ALL DIE AN UNTIMELY DEATH
MAY EACH OF YOUR PARENTS BURY EACH ONE OF YOU BEFORE THIS YEAR RUNS OUT.
MAY EACH OF YOUR FAMILY DIE A MISERABLE DEATH AFTER YOUR DEMISE.

Tó abáwó èsú. Kórì bèe kósè bèé. Asèè wàà.
Is this some sort of incantations or what??...Look here man-lover, I don't believe in all these shi-t. I'm not as fetish as you. Bro you fall hands big time.

**wailing**
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by MizMyColi(f): 11:37am On Aug 07, 2015
IzonOwei:
i think the CP would really ensure that those caught in the fire are actual ritualists...the moment you waste time with those mofos you"ll start seeing sympathizers claiming that the law wants to encroach on traditional rights and also big rich men trying to protect their human body parts source...

*sighs*
I still have my reservations though...
But let's see how it pans out.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by homosapien(m): 11:37am On Aug 07, 2015
ELTON123:
. The want oyel cheesy

Ondo, badagry must be a local government in the East. because they also have oyel
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Truckpusher(m): 11:40am On Aug 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

MizMyColi is a pacifist. cheesy

But you know, these zombies don't know humanity, They don't understand what it means, We ain't here to teach them humanity. They started it...we pay them in their own coin, they'd do worst if they had the opportunity.
She'll learn through the bitter way my friend.

Who pities someone like Rilwayne ? undecided
The Gaylord doesn't deserve the simplest pity I can give to a rodent.
He curses everyone all day long and now we just found out that he's a coccksuccker and Mizzy thinks otherwise ? Good for her - I have lost my share of humanity for these people and this is one reason I hardly join you guys in that section because all they do is lie , curse and curse you more for speaking ya mind.
Well, he's gay and I do not hate gays but hiding it while preying on innocent men's pix on NL is a big turn off .Only God knows how many kids that Gaylord have been sodomizing in his neighborhood .

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Rilwon: 11:41am On Aug 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Rilwayne001/Rilwon saved my pictures three months ago - before our interaction or squabbles in the Politics section began. Why my pictures of all the about one and a half million monikers?
Why my pictures when we weren't acquainted?

April 24 was the first time we had our first e-fight where you called me a terrorist, yet you claimed you never had an interaction with me. was April 24 last month https://www.nairaland.com/2273958/digging-out-tanoids-season-1/5

May 18 https://www.nairaland.com/2321164/why-females-garner-more-photo/1 where you just quoted me to bash me at wish. Was may 18 last month

You are an unrepentant liar.

He's been stalking me months ago even when I wasn't aware he existed because he has perverted amorous intentions.

I don't stalk you. You are the one stalking me around calling me a terrorist the first time you are quoting me on april 24. What gave you the imprrssion that I am a terrorist when actually we never had any discussion before? That must have been as a result of you stalking my activities on the politics section.

What more, he's updated my pictures on four occassions. He nailed his coffin.

You called me a terrorist when actually you look like a terrorist in your pics. Can you please point out this four occasions? And did I promote your pics as a person I love or as a thug?

He still cannot explain why he downloads my pictures.

I downloaded that tout looking picture not your pictures as you have been shouting around, to show the world that you are a tout hence the reason why you go about calling people terrorist when actually you look like one.

Rilwayne001/Rilwon is gay!

But If I am not gay contrary to what you guys are spreading around, If I have never engage in gayism: Thesonofmark, truckpusher, severusnape,and Ecoterrors.

ALL FORM OF ADVERSITY AND MISFORTUNE WILL BEFALL EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Truckpusher(m): 11:43am On Aug 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hahahahahahaha
Trust me my dear, he downloaded those pictures because he thought that a time will come when you will stop putting up profile pictures and then he can use those pictures of yours to bash and score points against you.
The ish now is that it backfired seriously against himgringrin

Btw, I download pictures too o.
I have a folder for it on my PC.
I don't even know why I do it.
Maybe I'm bisexualtongue

Trust me my dear.
I understand your grievance.
And I am in full support of how you dealt with him.

All I'm saying is that the gay topic be dropped. Tbh, if I hadn't followed this from the beginning, I would have thought it all true.

Ha has his pictures splattered on this forum. If you followed the contest, you will know what I'm on about.
We know the penalties that follow people who are perceived gays.

I am only praying you guys to stop.
I think it's festered for too long.
Just considering his psyche here.

Find other inventive ways to deal with him pleassseeee.
Smh
Joke of the century.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Rilwon: 11:46am On Aug 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

in my humble opinion, I think this joke has been taken too far.

This is a young boy for crying out loud, and while I understand that he is crassly disrespectful, this is beginning to border on cyber bullying....especially on a sensitive topic as gayism. He might not admit it, but it's taking a toll on his psyche.

Please stop and think.

And rilwon, don't bother quoting me to heap one of your senseless insults.
You will be ignored.

Birds of same feather. Who gives a fvck about your opinion undecided
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:46am On Aug 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

MizMyColi is a pacifist.

About the highlighted, I know. She's always been the peacemaker when e-duels occur. A good thing though.

I've seen those dimwits stalk pro-PDP monikers endlessly. Midolian and Joseph tried the same on me until I started retaliating. Now Midolian dares not mention my moniker.

I'm bringing the fight to them.

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by MizMyColi(f): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
That's your own dogma and don't fail to remind me when your back is against the wall.
Cheers ! wink

While I understand that this puts me in the light of some infallible, sanctimonious person.

You of all people know that is not true.

You have observed me on this forum.
You have seen me make serious blunders, gaffes and even had my own share of e-fights!

You have also seen me say it that these APC warlords who have no sense of decorum ought to be put in their place by those who can match their energy.
I have even urged you on by liking and sharing your warring posts.

From the thread all these started to this point, I never interferred.

I just think that this gay theme is being taken to the extreme.
I was moved to say something.

Not heeding would be akin to hypocrisy, just because I want to be seen as being here, instead of there.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by SeverusSnape(m): 11:48am On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
She'll learn through the bitter way my friend.

Who pities someone like Rilwayne ? undecided
The Gaylord doesn't deserve the simplest pity I can give to a rodent.
He curses everyone all day long and now we just found out that he's a coccksuccker and Mizzy thinks otherwise ? Good for her - I have lost my share of humanity for these people and this is one reason I hardly join you guys in that section because all they do is lie , curse and curse you more for speaking ya mind.
Well, he's gay and I do not hate gays but hiding it while preying on innocent men's pix on NL is a big turn off .Only God knows how many kids that Gaylord have been sodomizing in his neighborhood .
You couldn't have said it more better...I don't hate gays too, though, it's disgusting, but I believe everyone has a right to live his/her life the he/she deems it fit.
Anyway, The deed has been done, The discovery have been made, he should just live with the consequences.

He'll learn a bitter lesson.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:49am On Aug 07, 2015
Rilwon:

_Faggot, tired of placing curses with your orisa?

I meant mine though.

Paedophilic rectum-loving terrorist!

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by SeverusSnape(m): 11:49am On Aug 07, 2015
Rilwon:

MizMyColi do you see...After all the support you gave him.

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Rilwon: 11:53am On Aug 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

My father is Paedophilic rectum-loving terrorist!
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by MizMyColi(f): 11:54am On Aug 07, 2015
Rilwon:

lol.
I just edited my comment rilwayne.
I applied self control.

You already have enemies capable of annihilating you.

Adding me to that list would be akin to mercy killing.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:54am On Aug 07, 2015

Mizmycoli, aren't you the same person Idisuleourown, Midolian and Joseph1832 kept attacking for no reason until I had to defend you?

You still feel pity for these guys?

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Rilwon: 11:54am On Aug 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You couldn't have said it more better...I don't hate gays too, though, it's disgusting, but I believe everyone has a right to live his/her life the he/she deems it fit.
Anyway, The deed has been done, The discovery have been made, he should just live with the consequences.

He'll learn a bitter lesson.

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by SeverusSnape(m): 11:54am On Aug 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

About the highlighted, I know. She's always been the peacemaker when e-duels occur. A good thing though.

I've seen those dimwits stalk pro-PDP monikers endlessly. Midolian and Joseph tried the same on me until I started retaliating. Now Midolian dares not mention my moniker.

I'm bringing the fight to them.
These guys are heartless...MizM-yColi is truly a peacemaker, considering the fact that she has been stalked, called names and lampooned on this forum, Her pictures have been posted by those minions on several occasions, Even after pleading on behalf of Rilwon; See the nonchalant reply he gave her.
Reasoning with these guys is a journey in futility.

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by SeverusSnape(m): 11:56am On Aug 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Mizmycoli, aren't you the same person Idisuleourown, Midolian and Joseph1832 kept attacking for no reason until I had to defend you?

Hehehehehehehehehehe... I once defended milady too... And got a ban because of that. No regrets whatsoever...I will always defend one of my own.

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by MizMyColi(f): 11:56am On Aug 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

MizMyColi do you see...After all the support you gave him.

Hehehehehe

I had typed a very scathing reply to him but edited.

I merely followed my conscience.
It's not about him or anyone else.
Though I don't expect him to understand even in centuries to come.

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by SeverusSnape(m): 11:58am On Aug 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hehehehehe
I had typed a very scathing reply to him but edited.
I merely followed my conscience. It's not about him or anyone else. Though I don't expect him to understand even in centuries to come.
You're indeed a rare gem. A lady per excellence.
I hope to be like you when I grow up. grin

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Rilwon: 11:59am On Aug 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

lol.
I just edited my comment rilwayne.
I applied self control.
You already have enemies capable of annihilating you.

Adding me to that list would be akin to mercy killing.

You are in support of their lackadaisical actions only that you don't like the way they are doing it, isn't that what you mean when you said:
Find other inventive ways to deal with him pleassseeee
Tell me its not.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Truckpusher(m): 11:59am On Aug 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

While I understand that this puts me in the light of some infallible, sanctimonious person.

You of all people know that is not true.

You have observed me on this forum.
You have seen me make serious blunders, gaffes and even had my own share of e-fights!

You have also seen me say it that these APC warlords who have no sense of decorum ought to be put in their place by those who can match their energy.
I have even urged you on by liking and sharing your warring posts.

From the thread all these started to this point, I never interferred.

I just think that this gay theme is being taken to the extreme.
I was moved to say something.

Not heeding would be akin to hypocrisy, just because I want to be seen as being here, instead of there.
I got your point quite alright, but hey! In every war there must be a means to an end and this one is a perfect opportunity to shutdown some persons that do not have any sense of honor and respect for the opinion of others no matter how mildly presented .
The U.S. used the atomic bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki because they wanted to end the war quickly but people died both children and women.
Rilwayne just got served and I have no tears for him.
Once again remind me when your back is against the wall - then you'll understand the lessons of having an upper hand against people like him including using anything just to put him where he rightly belong - the gay thingy is even mild , you obviously have no idea how many times he has labelled me 'gay' right ?
We aren't demons sister ,we are just victims that has turned the table on our aggressors.
Hope you dig? kiss

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

Aren't you guys taking this joke too far?

I understand that the Rilwayne guy has no iota of respect for those who do not support his views and curses people sparingly.

But then again, please stop and think.
I only asked a harmless question
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by SeverusSnape(m): 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rilwon:

What is this rubbish

Abeg commot for road for me.

Gaylord. I'm weeping for you, Seriously.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Truckpusher(m): 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're indeed a rare gem. A lady per excellence.

I hope to be like you when I grow up. grin
In Tars Todos voice *SeverusSnappe betrays us* grin
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by MizMyColi(f): 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Mizmyco li, aren't you the same person Idisuleourow n, Midol ian and Joseph 1832 kept attacking for no reason until I had to defend you?

Sometimes, I wish I can change my nature overnight and pay people back in their coin.

I am not saying you shouldn't attack rilwayne, he started it first.

I am only praying you that the gay theme be dropped or applied mildly.

Omenkata was on e-gift last night, did you see me complain?

Severussnape has been dealing with one Olalekan, did you see me complain?

Ecoterrors has been pummeling one sonikmerlot, did you see me complain?

No.
I didn't.

These vituperative human beings need people that can match their energy while people like me donate likes from the background....grin

I am merely opining in this case that this one is now bordering on extremity, though he deserved it.

But on second thought, it seems he's okay with being called a gay. Maybe I read him wrongly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Julius Alagwu, UNIZIK Student Stabbed To Death / Corper butchered by robbers in Nasarawa (Photos) / My Bitter Experience At The Police Station

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85