Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim (74098 Views)

Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) / Driver Steals UNILAG Lecturer’s ATM Card, Withdraws N2.7m / Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
misspicy:

So you mean if a girl dressed waywardly she deserve to be raped? Babe dobu know wat rape entails,do u even know d pain girls who were raped go thru or even d stigma,pls pls tink wif ur head n not advocate for a rapist.dnt lemme pray one prayer for you,cos wat u say with ur mouth is wat will happen to you,like you are seriously defending d rapist?am flabbergasted,now I belive u r male not female.
Where did she say they deserve to be raped? she said such dressings are what leads to such advances from lecturers abi don't you comprehend simple English again?
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by nduchucks: 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
RepentantTr0ll:
In a world Lecturers are bullies

In another World Students have Attitude Problems

#PROUDLY A LONGHORN

hmmm, longhorn.....wetin you sabi about Earl Campbell?
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
thorpido:
How many 18yr olds are getting married at that age in Nigeria?Do you live in northern Nigeria?According to the story,it was her first time of going with him to Unilag(father's reported story).There was no indication that she had had much rapport with her.
I agree with you that girls of this generation are much exposed.I just don't want to agree this incident was consensual.

Hmmmm before her fada wud av asked her to follow d man there wud av been a formal introduction to fix d day to go togeda her fada whud av showed d lecturer dat ok sir dis is my daughter o d lecturer wud mayb ask questions from her and all
Look there is more to dis type of stories trust me
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by oc2fish: 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
I am not in support of rape or abuse by lecturers. I can tell you that the lecturers have enough girl to last them a life time. The girls are ready to give and give. I know of a young lecturer who warn his students not to come un acompanied to their office or who will have boys with him anytime the mark seeking girl entered his office.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by GHoJes: 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:

Wat moves guys in clubs isint it d way girls are dressed
It has a long way to go even bible said a lady shd dress as a lady
Can u see a mad woman dress and approach her and tell people sge is normal?
Or see a female engineer dress as one and wen u need medical help u approach her?
See dressing has gat a long way to go in ur life
The girl was ashamed after the incident which usually is the case with rape victims. Also she could not possibly have told her parents who may find out she was no virgin. If she really wanted to lie against the man as you claim, she would have lied the man took her virginity. How many 18yrs old in this country can look up to their parents and tell them they were raped, even over 30yrs olds dont easily tell the truth when raped by armed robbers or something.

You mean you are confident that the father handed over his indecently dressed daughter to his friend?
Obvious you have no single respect for yourself let alone womanhood.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
now... this makes it difficult to believe the lecturer's side of the story that it was consensual.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by neocortex: 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
Mr Lecturer , I hope you rot in jail.
1 down many to go.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by DTOBS(m): 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
emperormero:
The guy is so cursed... I pray God forgives him.

FTC On a FP Topic
Go use am collect Money nah...
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
cococandy:
undecided so since you've been a victim before, I take it it was your fault that the fellow came onto you.
Maybe you weren't Christian enough or maybe you wore a revealing outfit.

Let's just say you are lying and the guy didn't try to molest you. You gave yourself freely.
Or even if he did try to molest you, you deserved it. No?

I wore a dress freely bt it showed a bit of my back and front and wiv crazy jeans like i wasnt lookin like a bad girl my look wasnt appealin as a good girl i wore it freely bt d lecturer took meaning wiv it i didnt giv my sef freely cos i reported to my parents wen d signal came why cant oda girls do same?

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by harry509: 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
montestic:
STORY EXCLUSIVE TO STELLA DIMOKO KORKUS BLOG.

Lets call her Lady X....

She called me this Morning and told me a chilling recount of how Mr Akinfolarin Baruwa the lecturer who is presently being held for allegedly raping an 18year old girl also tried same with her in his office.

She recounted how she reported him to the school authorities and nothing was done...Please read her story with proof attached.
If you are a pen pushed with a Daily News and wish to interview her,please call me and i will give you her contact...
She wishes to remain anonymous for now but she is already making moves to re-open the case she filed last year.

MY STORY:-As Told By Lady X

This happened early 2014.
I had finished my project with my supervisor a pleasant middle aged woman but because she retired before I could get time off work to have her sign off my score sheet I had been re-assigned to Mr Akinfolarin Baruwa as my new project supervisor.
I remembered immediately I got off my first call from him my roommate let’s call her K told me “omg! Is that guy your supervisor?hian” it took me a while to get around the meaning of her words.

My first impression about him was he was a no nonsense kinda lecturer. I walked into the office he was at the bus admin complex top floor he seemed to be sharing an office with another lecturer.
It was about 5pm I had a paper that day. He didn’t attend to me till the other man was done, he sent me on silly errands like “make this photocopy”, “go and buy me tom tom” all this continued till about 8pm after waiting for like forever he attended to me, glanced at my work and said it was rubbish and couldn’t believe my former supervisor who happened to be a professor could approve such nonsense I appealed to him that it was exam period I couldn’t possibly work on my project from the scratch and still meet the deadline for submission so I begged him to let me make corrections instead.

He said someone has done the same topic 2/3 years back and he would easily report me to the authorities that I copied which would guarantee I’ve an extra year. He went on and on ,he had me believe the work was so bad assuring me that I couldn’t escape an extra year he even said he would report me for plagiarism because I forgot to site a particular reference. At some point he said I shouldn’t bother with correcting the work that he’s submitting my name to Admin with the batch of students to be carried over next year, I was stoned.

After begging him over and over to make me correct [mostly typographical errors] he finally agreed, my mind was finally at rest and I thanked him, as I made to leave he looked at me and was like ‘is that how to say thank you?’ I then went on both knees thanking him profusely “thank you sir”, “God bless you sir”…. While I was at it he was closing the blinds of the office and he turned off the A/C [the office was very cold] like he was going to wrap up for the day, he was clearing the sofa that had other peoples projects next thing I know he locks the door…

I was stilling trying to wrap my head around him locking the door when he dragged me; Stella I was a size 12 5”4 then, I am big, this guy is strong ,he just grabbed my boobs and my arms to his manhood rubbing it, next thing He was forcefully trying to remove my clothes, when I tried to force myself off his grip he got more aggressive when I tried to scream he got even more aggressive.

That place is isolated and quiet at night [the office is opposite UNILAG guesthouse by the sea side] I figured screaming was a waste of time and being forceful wasn’t getting anywhere so I lay still begging, then I began to cry “I’m asthmatic I can’t breathe” so I pretended to have an attack then he stopped he started apologising he said it was a mistake and he’s usually not like that and he’s sorry then he started again apologising that he’s hard, okay he doesn’t want sex again that I should just give him a hand job, I said I needed air that he should please open the door [acting like I was about to faint], he then finally opened the door apologising, I rushed out and I was still acting like I was short of breath and fainting with plenty tears in my eyes.

He later called me apologising that he doesn’t know what got over him, it was a mistake etc. I told my best friend, i was in complete shock ,all my years in UNILAG I had never experienced such, i was so stunned that day i lost my bag.

He said we should set him up And I am like “no all I want is to just graduate in peace” because when the matter gets to the authorities now it is another thing he would say.... he can even say we are cultists.

I started using different strategies when visiting his office like going with friends, he always says he is not around [because from up he could see people down] he would later call me to say “you think you are smart abi, you are playing with your graduation”.

On another occasion I had to have him sign my score sheet and i thought to my that this was broad daylight and what could possibly happen?

I was wrong!

A lecture was going on the floor before and the noise from the mega phone clouded the office and this man started again. I was furious and I started to insult him when he was trying to pin me down and as we were dragging my shirt tore and as I was shouting he pushed me.

I stormed out and he was shouting “get out of my office”, ”you can’t graduate i promise you”.

This time I had had it and I was going to the authorities, when I got downstairs I met a friend who happened to be a staff and he saw how mad I was and I narrated all that had happened.

we went to faculty of bus admin and reported to some lecturers they then followed me to his office and met with him.

If you see the way this man painted me black, he denied what happened he almost denied knowing me sef in fact he was mumbling my name like we had just met 5min ago. “He said you know how these students can get” the way he turned the story around I know deep down they knew he was lying but they had to be diplomatic they asked me to do my corrections and forget the matter.

Baruwa then started stalking me.

I remember after an exam while hanging with a friend of mine he called my number saying something like “is that your boyfriend? Is it because of him you are doing shakara for me” I was disgusted, I couldn’t see him but obviously he could see me. This happened on 2 separate occasions.

Stella this man frustrated me because it was a finished project before I was assigned to him, he made me redo and retype, photocopy, bind about 3 times over and every given time he says “you just like punishing yourself” with a snare.

I felt bullied.

it was one thing for a lecturer to ask a student out, it was a different thing entirely to manipulate me into sleeping with you and physically and emotionally harassing me in the process.

When he saw I was adamant he held on to my score sheet without which I couldn’t submit my project or do my defence. He was eager to break me but when I had had enough I reported to the authorities and at that point I was introduced to another girl by my class governor who had complained about this same Baruwa man.

I’ve attached a copy of the handwritten letter I submitted to the authorities and I had to keep it short and brief. The other girls he sexually harassed [my roommate and the other girl] didn’t show up on the day of the report and my class governor didn’t want to have anything to do with the case too so i flew solo.

I guess everybody was afraid of the consequences of reporting a lecturer.

The school promised to look into the matter but I think because of lack of concrete evidence or other witnesses the best they could do was stop him from supervising student’s projects.

I’m not saying he raped or didn’t rape the girl but the way he’s going on about it being consensual and sounding all believable made me remember when I had those lecturers go meet him and he turned the tables around and got them all confused.

What I do know for sure is though an 18 year old is an adult one cannot expect her to show any more than the decent level of tact she did to avoid an abuser as experienced as Baruwa. She shouldn’t be expected to know how to use Witt or tact to manoeuvre her way around an experienced molester who obviously emotionally and psychologically abuses his victims and pounces on them through a little perceived window of opportunity.

The other girls Baruwa abused that were too afraid to speak up are way older and more experienced than her. Akinfolarin Baruwa sexually harasses like a tutored glutton, If she gave even a little level of physical resistance then SHE WAS RAPED.

To the victim this is for you!..I am coming out to tell my story because of you!

Many Thanks Stella for giving me this platform and God bless.

LADY X

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/08/unilag-lecturer-who-raped-18-year-old.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+/AqSJb+(S.T.E.L.L.A'S*new*G.R.O.O.V.E)&m=1
hmmmmmm! I red dsame story n d mrn, dis evni dsame story frm dsame lecturer atitude. If I may ask dis man shud av a wife @ home if am nt mistaking, 4 me puss..y is puss..y & they equally av dsame taste. cool I tink dis man dic__k shud b remove 4 d may time.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
lastpage:
When you submit a petition to the University Authorities, your copy is STAMPED, SIGNED AND DATED "RECEIVED"!

Maybe l am the only one who noticed that the letter copied here does not have any semblance of being sent to the authorities.

How then am l to believe that it was not written afterwards,...... since we never heard of this other harassment, till there was one that was said to be consensual?

I cannot hold brief for either the lecturer or student since as an ex-Akokite, l know for a fact that some Lecturers attempt such, l also know that female students also fling themselves at some Lecturers in an attempt to get marks they are not qualified for while some, connive with their "empty-head" cult boy-friends to blackmail some Lecturers into awarding marks to them.

Either way, it is only "sheer incontrovertible evidence" that can swing the matter in favor of any of the parties...... not some "tears, sentiments or male chauvinism".

While l will like to give her the benefit of doubt, l also think the Lecturer should be accorded the benefit of "innocent until proven guilty".
How can she convince us that the sexcapade was not by mutual consent afterall, she is not under-age or else l would have called him "Yerima the Zamfara State Governor! grin grin grin

Lastpage!

Maybe it is the rough draft since she might not be able to get back the original she submitted.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by lastpage: 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
cococandy:
What's enticing about the little ones that get molested too?
What about those who dress decently and were molested?

Exactly, its becomes a "case-by-case" incident.
We cant generalise

Some r@pist are just that, R@pist.
Some are just lovers!
Some are enticed!!
Some are even victim of the person saying they are R@ped!

Little ones cannot be accused of dressing indecently because by virtue of their age, they are "little ones" (infants/ children).

But l know an 18yr old who dresses to attract the opposite gender's attention (breast popping out, all contours of her anatomy provocatively enhanced with a tight, see-through clothe, e.t.c)
Those who come to "Equity", must come with clean hands.

Lastpage!
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by STARGREEN(m): 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
Maybe I didn't look at it critically I would say that your letter lack merit as in no date, acknowledgement or at least comment from your department! Well well.. what's goes around...

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
GHoJes:

The girl was ashamed after the incident which usually is the case with rape victims. Also she could not possibly have told her parents who may find out she was no virgin. If she really wanted to lie against the man as you claim, she would have lied the man took her virginity. How many 18yrs old in this country can look up to their parents and tell them they were raped, even over 30yrs olds dont easily tell the truth when raped by armed robbers or something.

You mean you are confident that the father handed over his indecently dressed daughter to his friend?
Obvious you have no single respect for yourself let alone womanhood.

U dont read before u conclude d dresa part was for unilag students nt d 18yrs old girl
Bou d 18yrs old girl her convo wiv d man shd be released to like kno d true convo den u wud kno ow it started there cant be smoke wiv no fire angry
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by XKZ(m): 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
oc2fish:
I am not in support of rape or abuse by lecturers. I can tell you that the lecturers have enough girl to last them a life time. The girls are ready to give and give. I know of a young lecturer who warn his students not to come un acompanied to their office or who will have boys with him anytime the mark seeking girl entered his office.

I can also tell you that lecturers do not want the easy ones because they consider them potential STD carriers
They want the ones that are hard to get.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by RepentantTr0ll(m): 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
I don't give a f*** about an outdated Running Back. Football sucks. #SOCCER RULES cool
nduchucks:

hmmm, longhorn.....wetin you sabi about Earl Campbell?
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by cococandy(f): 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:

I wore a dress freely bt it showed a bit of my back and front and wiv crazy jeans like i wasnt lookin like a bad girl my look wasnt appealin as a good girl i wore it freely bt d lecturer took meaning wiv it i didnt giv my sef freely cos i reported to my parents wen d signal came why cant oda girls do same?

Great since your dressing wasn't to blame, does it then make sense that some of the other girls who are molested weren't to blame because of their dressing.

Does the fact that some report to their parents and some don't change the fact that an offense was committed against them?
Is there ordeal any less traumatizing because they didn't report?
Why do you think everyone should handle a traumatizing event in the manner?

Whatever step they took after they were molested does not change the fact that they were molested (if indeed they were)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
neocortex:

Well. I hope he goes down for good, I expect Unilag to have suspended the guy by now.
Every day for the thief one day for the owner.

Same here. If the sex was consensual, he will be going down for being an asshole.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by cococandy(f): 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
Ok let's assume she was dressed indecently.

Does it make his crime any less?
lastpage:

Exactly, its becomes a "case-by-case" incident.
We cant generalise

Some r@pist are just that, R@pist.
Some are just lovers!
Some are enticed!!
Some are even victim of the person saying they are R@ped!

Little ones cannot be accused of dressing indecently because by virtue of their age, they are "little ones" (infants/ children).

But l know an 18yr old who dresses to attract the opposite gender's attention (breast popping out, all contours of her anatomy provocatively enhanced with a tight, see-through clothe, e.t.c)
Those who come to "Equity", must come with clean hands.

Lastpage!
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
XKZ:

But does that make it right.

Doesn't it then make it more imperative for us to punish Shekau (and all rapists and Baruwa, when he is proven guilty) so it doesn't happen again?

I kno they are wicked being bt all am saying his there shd be equal judgment am talkin bou equal ryt here ok nt sayin wat d man did was good atall bt not put d blame togeda cos they say bad commnications kurrupt good manners
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
neocortex:

Well. I hope he goes down for good, I expect Unilag to have suspended the guy by now.
Every day for the thief one day for the owner.
Many ladies prefer randy lecturers for marks.
XKZ:

But does that make it right.

Doesn't it then make it more imperative for us to punish Shekau (and all rapists and Baruwa, when he is proven guilty) so it doesn't happen again?

I kno they are wicked being bt all am saying is there shd be equal judgment am talkin bou equal ryt here ok nt sayin wat d man did was good atall bt not put d blame togeda cos they say bad commnications kurrupt good manners.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by justwise(m): 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
octopusfreaky:
lolzzzxxx,,no na all join naaa rape also...mtschewwwww...but the man no try ooi,,,he has completely lost his reputation.

I'm with you on that but i think it will hypocritical for some female students who have been sleeping with him for mark to come out now to complain
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Blonchilli(m): 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

Did I just read this and from a supposedly female? It's quite unfortunate that a lady will allude that the manner a lady's dress is the way she's addressed in a heinous crime as rape. In your warp mind and disjointed analogy, rape is justifiable provided a lady dresses in a certain manner?

You keep churning out innuendos in defense of a chronic and randy lecturer like you have a personal relationship with him. Discrediting the ladies letter, her story and every evidence that glaringly implicate the lecturer. Please can you stop with the hogwash already, it's an eyesore to read.
Probably unlike the rest she had an affair with the man. The fact dat she's blaming rape on d way a lady dresses shows she is mentally derailed and need to ve her brains examined.

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by nduchucks: 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
RepentantTr0ll:
I don't give a f*** about an outdated Running Back. Football sucks. #SOCCER RULES cool

I was hoping you'd point out where his statue is located on campus, so that I can authenticate you, before I decide how to handle you. cool
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by ronald4lif(m): 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:

Wat moves guys in clubs isint it d way girls are dressed
It has a long way to go even bible said a lady shd dress as a lady
Can u see a mad woman dress and approach her and tell people sge is normal?
Or see a female engineer dress as one and wen u need medical help u approach her?
See dressing has gat a long way to go in ur life

The way one dresses has no role to play in cases of rape. A randy and sick individual would still rape even if one dresses like Mary Magdalene.

Women that dresses seductively do it for a reason just like men who takes of their shirt to show off their muscled body. If a man could walk shirtless and be free of sexual assault from women then women should be free even if they dress scantily. One's attire doesn't influence rape by any slightest, it's just a silly excuse for randy men.

I am flummoxed a lady like you would make such flippant comments. What does a lady clothes have to do with wanting to get raped? Women don't wear provocative clothes to get raped. They wear them to look pretty, sexy, attractive to whoever cares, but not to a RAPIST. This question comes up too often claiming women ask for it. As if I'm passing across a jewelry store and I easily gain entrance and cart away items I'd come out and say the store was an easy target and tender such flimsy reason.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
36STATES:

You're such a disgusting bit*ch. What sort of motor park woman is this? You're blaming an 18 yrs girl sent by her father to a friend? You're really a dirty slut.
You must be very daft not to have seen her stating both sides share the blame and notnone single person.
And who the fuccck are you to call someone a dirty slut do you know what your own sisters are doing behind closed doors?
You redundant myopic fool!
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by lastpage: 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
kmcutez:

Maybe it is the rough draft since she might not be able to get back the original she submitted.
she would submit two copies, one gets stamped, dated and signed.... and tha is her own personal copy.
Allegation of such nature are not taken lightly when put in written-form, by Academic institutions.

Anyone can write that letter anyday, and bring it out anytime and make claims.
If we allow that, then at some point, some innocent person will SUFFER needlessly.

BTW: Why not secretly record (with your phone) an audio of your encounter with the lecturer, assuming a video evidence is difficult to get in this age of every Techno phone brandishing a camera?

In law, there is a reason they say "the burden of proof, is on the accuser".

While l will like molesters, rapist and peodophiles to be give no less than 30yrs imprisonment, l will rather see two molester's escape jail than see an innocent man's life destroyed by baseless and cooked-up allegation!
I have seen cases where a Mother asked her Daughter to lie to a Court that her father (the Mother's husband) was fiddling her (his own daughter)...... simply because their marriage has broken down and she wanted to "punish the man".

That allegation carries a sentence of 30yrs in prison and after his release, his life is practically destroyed as someone on the "shex offender's register".

But thank God for some of our Judges who can see through the lies. That Father was lucky.....many have gone down for it in the past.
That is why every allegation of this nature needs to be carefully reviewed without any form of sentiments.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

The way one dresses has no role to play in cases of rape. A randy and sick individual would still rape even if one dresses like Mary Magdalene.

Women that dresses seductively do it for a reason just like men who takes of their shirt to show off their muscled body. If a man could walk shirtless and be free of sexual assault from women then women should be free even if they dress scantily. One's attire doesn't influence rape by any slightest, it's just a silly excuse for randy men.

I am flummoxed a lady like you would make such flippant comments. What does a lady clothes have to do with wanting to get raped? Women don't wear provocative clothes to get raped. They wear them to look pretty, sexy, attractive to whoever cares, but not to a RAPIST. This question comes up too often claiming women ask for it. As if I'm passing across a jewelry store where that it's easily accessible to gain entrance and cart away items I'd come out and say the store was an easy target and tender such flimsy reason.

Let the tranny be joor angry
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by patrickgeddes: 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
Honestly... i cant believe that dis is happening at UNILAG where i graduated from.....
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by octopusfreaky(f): 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

I'm with you on that but i think it will hypocritical for some female students who have been sleeping with him for mark to come out now to complain
that's what I mean dose ones too will be claiming rape ...
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
cococandy:

Great since your dressing wasn't to blame, does it then make sense that some of the other girls who are molested weren't to blame because of their dressing.

Does the fact that some report to their parents and some don't change the fact that an offense was committed against them?
Is there ordeal any less traumatizing because they didn't report?
Why do you think everyone should handle a traumatizing event in the manner?

Whatever step they took after they were molested does not change the fact that they were molested (if indeed they were)

All am saying is wen goin to a lecturers office go wiv frnds people i do dat alot since den and it has worked for me
Like wen lecturers asked why i wud be like sir we av a class togeda now and we are to go for it dats why dey are wiv me
Or we were givin assignments to do togeda nd boom am set free
Even wen jesus came to earth he nevr gave anyone super natural powers to kill any demon
Jesus only gave advise on how to protect ursef and house hold from these demons
U cant stop evil from happenining u can only protect ursef from it ok all am sayin is wen a female is dealin wiv a lecturer be smart please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) / Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church / Naked Woman Sprays Fuel At Customers At A Filling Station In Ikoyi, Causes Chaos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.