Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim (74106 Views)

Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) / Driver Steals UNILAG Lecturer’s ATM Card, Withdraws N2.7m / Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by lastpage: 8:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

Women that dresses seductively do it for a reason just like men who takes of their shirt to show off their muscled body. If a man could walk shirtless and be free of sexual assault from women then women should be free even if they dress scantily. One's attire doesn't influence rape by any slightest, it's just a silly excuse for randy men.

I am flummoxed a lady like you would make such flippant comments. n.

That comment has nothing to do with being a "female".
I am shocked a lot of you dont know that "Men also get raped"...... even from the way they show-off their sexiness! shocked shocked

No one "DESERVES" to be r@ped. male or Female, for how they dress or not!
What we are saying is that some peeps make themselves "susceptible or prone to" sexual attack by 'broadcasting an invitation" to be attacked by virtue of how they dress... it still does not mean they "deserve" to be r@ped.

Both are not the same thing.

R@pe is NOT exclusively a "man-on-woman" phenomena.
Get real please.

Lastpage!
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
justwise:
I guess those who slept with him for a pass mark will not come out to complain
for where? they are not even happy as some grades are in jeopardy now.when women want to use their pucci to achieve sth...they say ..the thing no dey break. haha...

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

The way one dresses has no role to play in cases of rape. A randy and sick individual would still rape even if one dresses like Mary Magdalene.

Women that dresses seductively do it for a reason just like men who takes of their shirt to show off their muscled body. If a man could walk shirtless and be free of sexual assault from women then women should be free even if they dress scantily. One's attire doesn't influence rape by any slightest, it's just a silly excuse for randy men.

I am flummoxed a lady like you would make such flippant comments. What does a lady clothes have to do with wanting to get raped? Women don't wear provocative clothes to get raped. They wear them to look pretty, sexy, attractive to whoever cares, but not to a RAPIST. This question comes up too often claiming women ask for it. As if I'm passing across a jewelry store and I easily gain entrance and cart away items I'd come out and say the store was an easy target and tender such flimsy reason.

I kno there are instancies of rape bt goin by dis particular story is wat am sayin sometin is just nt ryt wiv it mayb cos am exposed to so many ladies in lag i get to kno most of dem secret path they take wiv lecturers embarassed
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by soaksman: 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
Thanks lady x for coming out with your story...You can contact the family of Baruwa if u want to let them know their daughter is not the first in this plight.You can make enquiries also to email your story to the police station handling the case. But whatever is going to be your decision about exposing this rapist of a lecturer more...I think he is done in and can't escape this one...God has started avenging all the girls that he has traumatised their lives so far.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by cococandy(f): 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
You're funny if you think you can protect yourself from rape short of being strong enough to overpower the attacker/s

Hopefully you don't learn the hard way.
halfrica:

All am saying is wen goin to a lecturers office go wiv frnds people i do dat alot since den and it has worked for me
Like wen lecturers asked why i wud be like sir we av a class togeda now and we are to go for it dats why dey are wiv me
Or we were givin assignments to do togeda nd boom am set free
Even wen jesus came to earth he nevr gave anyone super natural powers to kill any demon
Jesus only gave advise on how to protect ursef and house hold from these demons
U cant stop evil from happenining u can only protect ursef from it ok all am sayin is wen a female is dealin wiv a lecturer be smart please
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by RepentantTr0ll(m): 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
You get finger. Point it out yourself cheesy
nduchucks:

I was hoping you'd point out where his status is located on campus, so that I can authenticate you, before I decide how to handle you. cool

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
For all the RAPISTS and POTENTIAL RAPISTS in Nigeria, even if a lady is walking around stark n.aked, you have no RIGHT to R.APE her.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
goody1shoe73:
Calm down na. Don't let your emotions get the better of you Dear

Tank u sir grin
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by XKZ(m): 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

I'm with you on that but i think it will hypocritical for some female students who have been sleeping with him for mark to come out now to complain

The fact that a student slept with a lecturer for marks doesn't mean she did it willingly. Some times the lecturer makes it impossible for them to take any other course of action and the system makes it difficult for them to find solace.

I know a lady who her lecturer told would only pass a course by sleeping with him and who only passed because a different lecturer took up the course
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by justwise(m): 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
octopusfreaky:
that's what I mean dose ones too will be claiming rape ...

Oh yea! just to put up the 'good girl' persona... grin
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by thorpido(m): 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:

Hmmmm before her fada wud av asked her to follow d man there wud av been a formal introduction to fix d day to go togeda her fada whud av showed d lecturer dat ok sir dis is my daughter o d lecturer wud mayb ask questions from her and all
Look there is more to dis type of stories trust me
The father and this lecturer live within the same estate and not far from each other(I know someone who lives close too,so I hope to get more info).The father sought his help knowing that he is a lecturer in Unilag.The day they wanted to go,the father offered to follow but the lecturer said there was no need.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
kmcutez:
For all the RAPISTS in Nigeria, even if a lady is walking around stark n.aked, you have no RIGHT to RAPE her.

And what is d sayin which says a man is moved by wat he sees and a girl wat she hears even adam saw eve eatin d apple and fell for it so ow mch more men of dis generations?
Even eve fell for wat she heard
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
thorpido:
The father and this lecturer live within the same estate and not far from each other(I know someone who lives close too,so I hope to get more info).The father sought his help knowing that he is a lecturer in Unilag.The day they wanted to go,the father offered to follow but the lecturer said there was no need.

I am following youcheesy
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by GHoJes: 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:

U dont read before u conclude d dresa part was for unilag students nt d 18yrs old girl
Bou d 18yrs old girl her convo wiv d man shd be released to like kno d true convo den u wud kno ow it started there cant be smoke wiv no fire angry
Last i checked, the girl has given her side of the story likewise the rapist. Which conversation is there to be released again apart from your own, the advocate of rapists?
Come o, how old are you again? Let us see whether there can be hope.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
thorpido:
The same estate bah please get info abeg please i can never release any girl to go wiv a male lecturer wen i kno d forms are sold in d school banks a girl who can start defending hersef now has a long way to go
Girls like these are d ones frnds easily influence faster
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by lastpage: 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
kmcutez:
For all the RAPISTS in Nigeria, even if a lady is walking around stark n.aked, you have no RIGHT to R.APE her.

If any lady decides to walk around "nakedly", then she should know that for every "action", there are "reactions"...... dont come crying to us that you have been r@ped o!
There is a reason you chose to walk around indecently, even Govt Agencies like the Police would arrest you for INDECENCY first. undecided

Lastpage!
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by zeb04(f): 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
Blonchilli:

Probably unlike the rest she had an affair with the man. The fact dat she's blaming rape on d way a lady dresses shows she is mentally derailed and need to ve her brains examined.
or maybe she is trying to protect her father(the man)

4 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by justwise(m): 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
XKZ:

The fact that a student slept with a lecturer for marks doesn't mean she did it willingly. Some times the lecturer makes it impossible for them to take any other course of action and the system makes it difficult for them to find solace.

I know a lady who her lecturer told would only pass a course by sleeping with him and who only passed because a different lecturer took up the course

I'm sorry but a lot of them do it willingly, the 'run' girls who never bothered to study will use what they have to get what they want. Many of these girls seduce lecturers, they know for a fact that some lecturers think with their 3rd leg and can't keep it in their trousers.

They are not innocent

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Blonchilli(m): 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
zeb04:
or maybe she is trying to protect her father(the man)
We'll never know the sick and twisted person opening her cunt to say that.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
cococandy:
You're funny if you think you can protect yourself from rape short of being strong enough to overpower the attacker/s

Hopefully you don't learn the hard way.

U see wat am sayin u actin like a fake feminist
Cos d true meaning means equal rights of both sexes not just one sexxx Get dat weell
And u can protect ursef from rape wen u dont stay late at nyt
U are in ur lectures office wiv frnds
U dont attend irrelevant occassion such as visitin wild male frnds
U know d frnds u keep
Be vigilant wen u are on d move
U talkin like d girls claiming dey were raped are 12yrs old
Like criosly babe dey are 18yrs old accountable for their lives
They kno wat is good and bad ok
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
lastpage:

If any lady decides to walk around "nakedly", then she should know that for every "action", there are "reactions"...... dont come crying to us that you have been r@ped o!
There is a reason you chose to walk around indecently, even Govt Agencies like the Police would arrest you for INDECENCY first. undecided

Lastpage!

Yes, she can be arrested for indecency, but it still does not give you the right to R.APE her. Even the court will not acquit you with the excuse that she asked for it since she was walking around n.aked.

You will serve your 30 YEARS for RAPE.

5 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by lastpage: 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
XKZ:

Correct, there are cases like that but do you know that this happens with "average students".

A lady once insulted a new Lecturer (she was not actually aware he was her lecturer at the time and saw him for the first time) and the man vowed she would never pass his course.
Whole class busted into laughter because the lady was a first class student, the most brilliant in their class!
One student said if she cant pass, then no one will ever graduate in our class. grin
Another said, take the paper to the moon to mark, that lady will score an "A" undecided

What l am driving at is that it is mostly these "average students" that shout "lecturer molestation", the very brilliant ones dont even know lecturer exists or at best, the Lecturer is too proud of them to make any advances! grin

Lastpage!
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
DTOBS:
Go use am collect Money nah...
No would do, Thank You...
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
Blonchilli:

Probably unlike the rest she had an affair with the man. The fact dat she's blaming rape on d way a lady dresses shows she is mentally derailed and need to ve her brains examined.
Where have she blamed RAPE on dressing provocatively? she said it makes you in the cross hairs of lecturers who get down with students.
How can you say someone is mentally derailed because she is airing her own point of view Mister Ghandi?
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by 36STATES: 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
blublahd:

You must be very daft not to have seen her stating both sides share the blame and notnone single person.
And who the fuccck are you to call someone a dirty slut do you know what your own sisters are doing behind closed doors?
You redundant myopic fool!

Be careful. I sense you have this "rapist tendency". I am dead serious. It looks like you love treating women like trash.

4 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by XKZ(m): 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
justwise:

I'm sorry but a lot of them do it willingly, the 'run' girls who never bothered to study will use what they have to get what they want. Many of these girls seduce lecturers, they know for a fact that some lecturers think with their 3rd leg and can't keep it in their trousers.

They are not innocent

I'm not an authority on sexual liaisons between Nigerian lecturers and students. So I don't know if it's some, a few, a lot or most that do it willingly. Maybe you can share your datasets with us.

All I'm saying is a lady can be cajoled into having sex with her lecturer because he has put her in a difficult position and she feels she has no choice.

This is why in saner societies it is considered unethical to have sex with someone you have power over eg lecturer-student, manager/boss-employee, doctor-patient

4 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:

Cos d true meaning means equal rights of both sexes not just one sexxx Get dat weell
U know d frnds u keep
Another beer for this woman!!!!!!!
Some people believe the recklessness of western culture is permissible in every part of the world.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Blonchilli(m): 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
blublahd:

Where have she blamed RAPE on dressing provocatively? she said it makes you in the cross hairs of lecturers who get down with students.
How can you say someone I mentally derailed because she is airing her own point of view Mister Ghandi?
She didn't say it directly but yes she did. It's like telling a man who got his car stolen that "why didn't u lock the car? Why did u leave the keys in it?". Instead of solving d problem.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by lastpage: 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
kmcutez:

Yes, she can be arrested for indecency, but it still does not give you the right to R.APE her. Even the court will not acquit you with the excuse that she asked for it since she was walking around n.aked.

You will serve your 30 YEARS for RAPE.

Stop using "You, You" like l am your daddy! grin grin
This is a general discussion forum! shocked

I never said it gives "right" or she "deserves' to be r@ped!
Look up the word "susceptible" and "predisposed" in the Dictionary please.

I said it makes her "susceptible and predisposed" to r@pe.

Its like saying carrying a large sum of money openly at night, makes you "pre-disposable and susceptible" to being robbed.... it still doesnot mean you deserve to be robbed afterall, its your money!

Abeg, l nor fit shout o! angry angry

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:

And what is d sayin which says a man is moved by wat he sees and a girl wat she hears even adam saw eve eatin d apple and fell for it so ow mch more men of dis generations?
Even eve fell for wat she heard

So if a guy sweet talks me, it gives me the right to r.ape him since I am moved by what I hear. I do not understand your logic.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by cococandy(f): 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
grin

So do all the above and you can't get raped. Huh?

You do have to give me credit for being able to decipher the gibberish you're typing.
I'm not going to hard on you because I can sense a certain childlike something about your posts.

Don't worry dear, on your way to the grown up world, you will find out that those aren't enough to stop a rapist from trying to attack you even when you've crossed off everything on that your 'safe list'.
halfrica:

U know d frnds u keep

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by GHoJes: 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:

Hmmmm before her fada wud av asked her to follow d man there wud av been a formal introduction to fix d day to go togeda her fada whud av showed d lecturer dat ok sir dis is my daughter o d lecturer wud mayb ask questions from her and all
Look there is more to dis type of stories trust me
You did not read the initial story before you were hopping about like grasshopper of a professor who has studied all unilag girls and lecturers to authoritatively say rape can only occur when the girl is indecently dressed yet you foolishly opened you mouth to tell another to read before concluding.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Naked Woman Sprays Fuel At Customers At A Filling Station In Ikoyi, Causes Chaos / Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic / Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.