Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,503 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" (48805 Views)

Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
All na rubbish
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Flashh: 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
They give silly advice to theirselves not to visit a guy in his home.

But when the guy invite them to places and spend his money they won't advice themselves no to go right?

Not only rape it's rap, nonsense.

Dimwitted naija girls everywhere!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by piagetskinner(m): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
Yawns
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
lipsrsealed no word. to me, no guy has ever tried such nonsense with me
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by dinachi(m): 11:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
Halimi24:

D thread was supposed 2 be ignored 2 rot in d trash bin
But since all d moderators on d romance section are females it was moved 2 d frontpage
Silly stuff
D men call d ladies money hungry whores
D ladies label d men _rapists&perverts
D cycle of nairaland&man-woman relationships
Since d dawn of time
Brilliant!

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by SimpleVili: 11:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
Do what you must to avoid what must be avoided. Da all!

Place your orders for long-lasting solar power banks. See my signature.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by demsid(m): 11:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
Thank u op

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
isokuso
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
emperorchedda:
I couldn't help but laugh at that girl's show of ignorance. I wasn't willing to drag her into a war of words so I ignored the entire balderdash she typed

If all men are rapist we can be safe to conclude all girls are hoes.

I'm sure she just came on here with the sole aim of brain washing little girls that can't think for themselves, because I know damn well that she CLASSICB visits guys a lot and some don't rape her

Well, we all will stop dating Nigerian girls until it's clearly written on their faces that they aren't hoesss

Am an introvert kind of person, i only spare my time for good friends tongue I dnt visit guys at all anymore, the only guy I visit and comfortable with is my boyfriend. And hey!! I dnt have any grunge against the male folks
Tnk u

2 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
dadrenaline:
Calling all men animals is very stupid and immature...
Where did u see "all men" in my thread??

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by olsamlaw(m): 11:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
may God help us......
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
paulGrundy:
Me personally I don't understand why a lady would agree to visit a guy whom she knows/suspects erotic tendencies towards her. If you agree to visit him, it definitely means that you are aroused by him. Simple! Stop the hypocrisy!
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by dinachi(m): 11:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
I keep saying it, until most women begin to be very mindful of what they wear and how they talk rape cases will continue to increase. And mind you some women are equally raped by Lesbians! Is Lesbian rape not rape?
Once again thanks Op for stating the obvious. But get ready to hear more idiotic generalizations from some nincompoops here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Emeraldcute(f): 11:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
Beedemi247:
I don't think Lalasticlala moderates the romance section.. Only ishilove and the likes they are all ladies .. So my people forget this thread it won't make front page.. These romance moderators like ishilove will def be sentimental with this thread.. #QED
eat ur words pls

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
TruMaster:
grin

Haba! Why una dey worry about dat mgbeke wey create dat thread? We sabi her for wuse 2 junction opposite sofa lounge na! In her line of work rape na daily occurence!
Now everyone will know u r a rapist

4 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Oceemo(m): 11:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
I saw the thread but I refuse 2 comment cus it jst a stupid write up hw are we not sure she was not on a mans lap typing d ish. I even avoid girls visiting cus all this girls want is sex sex sex don't mind d op girls are d ones who even mostly start d moves I don't know in some other guys cases but mine. A girlfriend of mine even came from church that day I was home she came 2 my house one thing I notice she was without her panties 2 CHURCH OO next thing she told me is that she want 2 F. U C K that's how she puts it and I refuse so who is d saint now. Or is it esther that when she visit and u refuse sex she will get angry

Abeg abeg I don't want 2 talk much but d thread got me irritated.

2 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
classicB:

Seconded!

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
.who are those guys saying I used "all men" in my thread?? I didn't. You guys should please stop the mentality that "I spent my money on her so she must have sex wimme" we didn't force you to spend your money same way you shouldn't force sex on us. Your giving should be because the girl deserves it and not because u have a hidden agenda.called sex at the back of your mind. If Youcant spend.on a girl without expecting sex pls stop spending at all. We ain't no sex worker.

4 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by dinachi(m): 11:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
classicB:

Am an introvert kind of person, i only spare my time for good friends tongue I dnt visit guys at all anymore, the only guy I visit and comfortable with is my boyfriend. And hey!! I dnt have any grunge against the male folks
Tnk u
You hate men so much.
Do not allow it to destroy you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
classicB:

ugly rapist with small D!ck

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Clemzy16(m): 11:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
All I know is that if committing abortion is murder, then using condom is kidnapping.

Sorry! Wrong thread..

4 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
dinachi:

You hate men so much.
Do not allow it to destroy you.
I dnt hate men o! Haven't you see any of my post here where I totally support them?? Will I have bf if I hate men?? I have male frnds but since my escaped rape experience I stopped visiting guys. That I stopped visiting you doesn't mean I hate u

2 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
Even if a girl is a hoe you have no excuse to rape her! Some men are fvcking unbelievable

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by reportnaija(m): 11:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
WWW.REPORTNAIJA.COM
PIN:2BC0453E
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by superstar1(m): 11:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
Wetin concern me
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Buho(m): 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
i would open soon open my own thread saying correction to the correction "we ladies should stop visiting guys" NONSENSE!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by dinachi(m): 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
londongal03:
And how exactly do you know the size of his dick? Did you rape him?

8 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by victor2fresh(m): 11:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
londongal03:
kai! u wicked oo
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by dmcdad: 11:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
Cutehector:
They say online boys are ritualists and rapists, while offline guys r saints... Isn't dat stvpidity of d first degree? Who are d ones operating the phones? Aliens from mars?
Thats what their foolishness makes them to believe. Very myopic set of people.

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by emakon(m): 11:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
[b][/b][b][/b]k
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Xaintkelvin(m): 11:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
sonnyudoh:
All dis talk jus cus of rape.... Do u know aw many times av bin raped but do u see me complaining
bros show me where them rape you i want to be rape also, mind you women only grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Margauxluv(f): 11:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
seriously she jxt tried to make a point buh got lost at conclusion.. buh it quite true in some cases .as for dis thread op u also tried by defending ur fellow niggas infact u r genuine. d original fact remains dis! we fink.
dah
99% Nigerian gals are jxt der for financial purpose
89%Nigerian dudes are jxt der for sex

correction of d defect remains general.
once again. Nice post.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.