Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" (48796 Views)

Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by sleek82(m): 11:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
grin grin grin
Gwan2:
I toasted you for over à month , buyin recharge cards and goodies to Wow you.....after which u obliged my request wit à no sex rule, only romancing.
You came to my house diz certain day, after à hot romance, we engaged in sex.....aside d recharge cards n goodies i always buy 4 you, i used my energy to satisfy u so dat you wont call me a weaklin, pour out my rich proteinous fluid dat will take several day of eaten gud food to be restored....
The only tin u did was open ur legs and shout all manner of names to high heaven in estasy while i pound sweatin out my lil energy....
After all diz scenerio...u wake up, wash urself up, filled with guilt and shout RAPE all because WE broke ur no sex rule...
Ur also à rapist....coz u raped me of my money, energy, proteinous fluid, etc.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
nwaezeubom:

Well said. All the advice is tantamount to blaming the victim, I live in a country where women dress very sexy but that does not mean that I am being provoked by their mode of dressing. Until, the philosophy that exonerates rapist from jail term is addressed, we as a country will continue to produce rapists and perhaps murderers. I happened to have two daughters, and if any of my own daughters are ever rapped I will make sure the man, boy or woman, girl by the way will end up 6 feet below. If the government would not take care of it, I will take matters into my own hands. some of these women that are rapped never recovers from the trauma of ordeal they suffer from their violators. some end up mentally deranged for the rest of their life. I am a man, and when a woman says no, no is no.
Thank you sir
Na to even make gest of the girl after the act
I pray your daughters dnt get raped.

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by MarieSucre(f): 11:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
chigoizie7:
Chineke umu nwanyi!!!!!!!!!, so dem allow dis one enter FP?

Anyways back to the matter.

Don't mind that girl, the funny thing is that majority of the girls are + that OP are now seeing all the guys as villain on rape cases(stereotype of all guys are animals), forgetting that guys are also molested or raped. How did she think I lost my own virginity to an older lady?(I was coerced into the act even out of my will). Maybe I might not be seen as a victim because I am a guy.

As for other girls that has refused to draw a line on misplaced priority of the OP on the rape case to un constructed feminism, if care is not taken many of u will be so so deep that they will start asking questions as to how and why they got to the level they are.

Instead of addressing some of the root causes of problems, u re addressing the after effect.

Truth be told, RAPE is very bad and I am condemning it, no human being is worth such bizzare experience.

Do ur part and leave the rest to God.

Just like someone told me that decency is "dressing to make ur family or society consider u good in ur appearance" my question I what is good? The western world has taken indecent dressing as a norm, generally accepted by the society, does it in anyways make dere mode of dressing anywhere near being decent.

Majority of our local mgbeke girls does not know the meaning of being decently dressed that why majority of them get into trouble.

Let me stop here,
You were molested when you were little? And the woman? is she still walking scotfree? This kind of things makes my blood boil. I don't joke with rape especially for the young ones who it will scar at an early age.

I am sorry for what that evil woman did to you. I know its been a while but is there anyway she can be brought to book. Pls keep an eye out for those little kids around. Do not let them pass through such a -scarring experience. Do see a therapist, they are immensely helpful.

Do know that some of us stand with you. Take care.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
so this thing is still an issue on nairaland?
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by naijaboiy: 11:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
[b]Here we go again!

RAPE! RAPE!! RAPE!!!

RAPE everywhere..

Is it today people started getting raped? Why are all these females playing victim cards?

Is it now that they are going to speak out about it? And some who don't even know what they are saying are just ranting.

Like I said in the other dumb thread created by that dumb classic girl you people should know the legal definition of rape before you start tagging anything as rape simply because you are the one with the vagina.

There are so many men that have gone to jail because they were wrongly accused by you deceitful female folks.

I'm here to fight for the false accusation of some men. As we have rampant rape cases that's how we also have women accusing men wrongly because things went wrong along the line and they go scot free.

Anyone who quotes me to say the normal stale trash about me being a rapist or my sister or daughters experiencing rape is just a dumb Motherfuçker who cannot reason like a sensible human being.
[/b]

11 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by fexyrich(m): 11:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
Somethin is wrong with you..U advice ladies not to visit guys while u av a boyfriend..How did u know dat ur boyfriend was trust worthy if u dint trust him enuf to visit him..and besides when u go to visit him do u guys speak in toungues and read bible during d visit?? Is he married to u?? But u sleep with him even when he hasnt paid ur bride price..Dos u know dat guy could dump ur silly ass 2moro after catching all d fun with u?? My dear evrytin in life is a risk..same way a girl would risk goin to visit a guy in his house..U are also taking a bigger risk by sleeping with som1 who might dump u 2moro..with ur write up i dnt expect u to av a boyfriend at all talk less of fornicating with him..Nigerian ladies are the biggest hypocrites on planet earth..they claim not to want sex but dress like sex starved idiots who think of nothing oda than sex.exposing boobs and asses..Bunch of hypocrites.quote author=classicB post=36790143]

Am an introvert kind of person, i only spare my time for good friends tongue I dnt visit guys at all anymore, the only guy I visit and comfortable with is my boyfriend. And hey!! I dnt have any grunge against the male folks
Tnk u [/quote]

6 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by ronald4lif(m): 11:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
1bkaye:

I sympathise with rape victims of all gender identities

Fair enough. Just pointing out that it cut across sexes unlike what society and the press may want us believe.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
idu1:
This girl u ve comprehensive problem.

The guy is not talking of a ordinary male friend...

He mean, a guy u claim to love and starting raping his money...
Lol. Explain what you mean by raping his money. Is it the money he willingly gave out or the one I forced him to give?? When will you guys stop expecting sex for every little things you do for a lady

3 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by noblegrex: 11:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
classicB:

Where in my post did I say that guys cannot ENJOY their girlfriends?? am preaching against rape here. Forcing yourself on a random visitor is different from ENJOYING your girlfriend
girliee,u may b right in some ways bt I c no reason why a lady should go out with a guy on a date or visit him at home when she's got a boyfriend,if she does then she's on her own.mots ladies think they're smart n that's where they gor it wrong. Most raping cannot or may nt b on first visit,she must have gone ther B4 n b collecting goodies never wanting to give back cos she's got a BF. Y will she collect when she doesn't want to give ehn
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by victor2fresh(m): 11:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
like they say..real men don't rape and what's d biq deal in asking a girl 1st if u wanna hav ur way with her..i simply hate the word RAPE!

2 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Joy1706(f): 11:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
Cutehector:
They say online boys are ritualists and rapists, while offline guys r saints... Isn't dat stvpidity of d first degree? Who are d ones operating the phones? Aliens from mars?
Probably cos u NL boys don't reason and behave like normal human beings

3 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
fexyrich:
Somethin is wrong with you..U advice ladies not to visit guys while u av a boyfriend..How did u know dat ur boyfriend was trust worthy if u dint trust him enuf to visit him..and besides when u go to visit him do u guys speak in toungues and read bible during d visit?? Is he married to u?? But u sleep with him even when he hasnt paid ur bride price..Dos u know dat guy could dump ur silly ass 2moro after catching all d fun with u?? My dear evrytin in life is a risk..same way a girl would risk goin to visit a guy in his house..U are also taking a bigger risk by sleeping with som1 who might dump u 2moro..with ur write up i dnt expect u to av a boyfriend at all talk less of fornicating with him..Nigerian ladies are the biggest hypocrites on planet earth..they claim not to want sex but dress like sex starved idiots who think of nothing oda than sex.exposing boobs and asses..Bunch of hypocrites.quote author=classicB post=36790143]
But i cannot take the risk of getting raped. Tnks for ur advice

Am an introvert kind of person, i only spare my time for good friends tongue I dnt visit guys at all anymore, the only guy I visit and comfortable with is my boyfriend. And hey!! I dnt have any grunge against the male folks
Tnk u
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

Fair enough. Just pointing out that it cut across sexes unlike what society and the press may want us believe.
Definitely
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by sleekch1c(f): 11:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
Margauxluv:
seriously she jxt tried to make a point buh got lost at conclusion.. buh it quite true in some cases .as for dis thread op u also tried by defending ur fellow niggas infact u r genuine. d original fact remains dis! we fink.
dah
99% Nigerian gals are jxt der for financial purpose
89%Nigerian dudes are jxt der for sex

correction of d defect remains general.
once again. Nice post.

If you believe everything the op wrote and that it is genuine, then that's very sad.

Op, you tried to make a point and ended up making none. ClassicB, your thread was very good. God bless you for it. Truth of the matter is that guys with the mindset of this op are children of wickedness whose sole purpose is to inflict pain on others. They feel no remorse because their God is their lustful appetite and they have zero principles and control.
Dear ladies, NEVER visit a guy you don't plan to be intimate with at home. The demons controlling some of these guys are strong. You have seen their line of thoughts via the comments here. Most of them don't understand the difference between rape and consensual sex and it isn't their fault. Blame it on failed parental obligation. Do not be a victim, a word is enough for the wise.

To the rapists and aspiring rapists on this thread.
You blame your lack of self control on the way the lady dressed. So if u work in a bank and see exposed cash everyday you are justified if you steal it? So u would rape your mother or sisters if you saw their nudity? Would u steal suya from mallam shaibu because the tray was open and exposed? If you think of forcing yourself on a girl, the problem is you! Not what she did or what she wore. #nomeansno

6 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by ManTiger(m): 11:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
Summary pls...

gat no time,\.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Begonia(m): 11:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
classicB:

ClassicB, your thread was right on point. You don't have to pay attention to these guys. Everyone knows 99.5% of the males on this forum are just daft, low self-esteemed chauvinists.

Quote me any day, the mind of the average Nigerian male is fucke.d up.
It's sickening. I tell you.

7 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
noblegrex:
girliee,u may b right in some ways bt I c no reason why a lady should go out with a guy on a date or visit him at home when she's got a boyfriend,if she does then she's on her own.mots ladies think they're smart n that's where they gor it wrong. Most raping cannot or may nt b on first visit,she must have gone ther B4 n b collecting goodies never wanting to give back cos she's got a BF. Y will she collect when she doesn't want to give ehn

The thing is you guys should stop giving. Girls are getting tired of paying back with sex
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by menshealth1234: 11:54pm On Aug 09, 2015

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by MarieSucre(f): 11:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
dinachi:
I keep saying it, until most women begin to be very mindful of what they wear and how they talk rape cases will continue to increase. And mind you some women are equally raped by Lesbians! Is Lesbian rape not rape?
Once again thanks Op for stating the obvious. But get ready to hear more idiotic generalizations from some nincompoops here.

its good that we hit all angles to better understand and curb the act but this topic and as well as the more prevalent one in Nigeria is about male on female rape not female on female rape.

2 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Joy1706(f): 11:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
naijaboiy:
[b]Here we go again!

RAPE! RAPE!! RAPE!!!

RAPE everywhere..

Is it today people started getting raped? Why are all these females playing victim cards?

Is it now that they are going to speak out about it? And some who don't even know what they are saying are just ranting.

Like I said in the other dumb thread created by that dumb classic girl you people should know the legal definition of rape before you start tagging anything as rape simply because you are the one with the vagina.

There are so many men that have gone to jail because they were wrongly accused by you deceitful female folks.

I'm here to fight for the false accusation of some men. As we have rampant rape cases that's how we also have women accusing men wrongly because things went wrong along the line and they go scot free.

Anyone who quotes me to say the normal stale trash about me being a rapist or my sister or daughters experiencing rape is just a dumb Motherfuçker who cannot reason like a sensible human being.
[/b]
Ingredients of rape - act of penetration and lack of consent. What's not to understand. No means No, seductive dressing regardless

5 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
classicB:

shocked what makes you think the victim initiated the act? I am so contented with my boyfriend. My own experiences happened bfr we met actually
Women have irresistible desire for love-making and having a boyfriend makes it much easier to sleep with another guy.

Personally, i think it is a lot better if you could confess. You're in a crappy relationship, you wouldn't have to make excuses for cheating. To me, you sound like an instigator.

2 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
Begonia:

ClassicB, your thread was right on point. You don't have to pay attention to these guys. Everyone knows 99.5% of the males on this forum are just daft, low self-esteemed chauvinists.

Quote me any day, the mind of the average Nigerian male is fucke.d up.
It's sickening. I tell you.
Dnt mind them. They be like "after spending on her" did we force you to spend?? Stop spending nah
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by idu1(m): 11:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
classicB:

Lol. Explain what you mean by raping his money. Is it the money he willingly gave out or the one I forced him to give?? When will you guys stop expecting sex for every little things you do for a lady
Lol..

Who will foot the bills when you visit a guy in an eatery?
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by leevi93(m): 11:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
classicB:

I can
My father didn't train me up to be a begger. I thrive to be that kinda classy girl with her own car and her own company such that no man will look upon me as a hoe kiss
That's bullshit.
girls girls girls...how do u thrive to be that classy girl without the help of a sugar daddy who gets the cookies and shower the means to go classy. I laugh at u female...let me remind us all...God himself knows why he made a man & a woman. but if some men tend to go bout taking the cookie from an unknown source is definitely the fault of hers. I will say when a girl is been rape she knows 99% of why she has been rape. she knows why.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
DeeTus:
Women have irresistible desire for love-making and having a boyfriend makes it much easier to sleep with another guy.

Personally, i think it is a lot better if you could confess. You're in a crappy relationship, you wouldn't have to make excuses for cheating. To me, you sound like an instigator.
I dnt cheat and I dnt encourage it. Cheating drains you of your energy, u start thinking of how to multitask,i ain't got no time for that bro! One man at a time
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by naijaboiy: 11:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
Joy1706:

Ingredients of rape - act of penetration and lack of consent. What's not to understand. No means No, seductive dressing regardless
"No" doesn't always mean "No"

"No" is not "No" when the act has begun already with your consent. You can't call that rape.

I'm not one who goes with that "seductive dressing" line of thought.

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by MarieSucre(f): 11:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
Oceemo:
I saw the thread but I refuse 2 comment cus it jst a stupid write up hw are we not sure she was not on a mans lap typing d ish. I even avoid girls visiting cus all this girls want is sex sex sex don't mind d op girls are d ones who even mostly start d moves I don't know in some other guys cases but mine. A girlfriend of mine even came from church that day I was home she came 2 my house one thing I notice she was without her panties 2 CHURCH OO next thing she told me is that she want 2 F. U C K that's how she puts it and I refuse so who is d saint now. Or is it esther that when she visit and u refuse sex she will get angry

Abeg abeg I don't want 2 talk much but d thread got me irritated.

Listen, i do not discount the fact that women being sexual beings may be the aggressors instead of the receivers in some of this violent sexual encounters. and that is just as wrong. I do not and will never support that but does this your one encounter excuse or justify the high rate of rape and sexual molestation especially that of females
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Joy1706(f): 11:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
idu1:
Na lie

U people beg a lot...

can u swear with amadioha u ve not beg for financial favour of any kind from a man?
Do you have any money to give even if a girl begs you?
Wretched things be forming rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 10, 2015
leevi93:

That's bullshit.
girls girls girls...how do u thrive to be that classy girl without the help of a sugar daddy who gets the cookies and shower the means to go classy. I laugh at u female...let me remind us all...God himself knows why he made a man & a woman. but if some men tend to go bout taking the cookie from an unknown source is definitely the fault of hers. I will say when a girl is been rape she knows 99% of why she has been rape. she knows why.
Are you saying all successful women out there slept with a sugar daddy to become a classy girl? grin the last thing I'd do with my body is sleep with a man.cos of money. You dnt grow a business in one day, you start small

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Icekyng: 12:00am On Aug 10, 2015
What kind of animal is ur dad too and Dat is why black men prefer white women... Iranu abasha
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Joy1706(f): 12:01am On Aug 10, 2015
Flashh:
They give silly advice to theirselves not to visit a guy in his home.

But when the guy invite them to places and spend his money they won't advice themselves no to go right?

Not only rap it's rap, nonsense.

Dimwitted naija girls everywhere!
s
Dimwitted naija boys everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 10, 2015
idu1:
Lol..

Who will foot the bills when you visit a guy in an eatery?
No be by force to buy food for eatery. You can always buy a 50#table water. Wait!!!so because u foot be now na sex suppose follow grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.