Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" (48974 Views)

Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:15am On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
so what is ur stance? U"v neva gone on a blind date?

No oooooo
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

You really are get time for rapists and potential rapists wey full nairaland. I will advice you to ignore those animals, because I doubt say some comot from woman yansh. That's the mentality of an average nigeria guy, if they buy woman meatpie and orange juice, automatically sex must cine with it.

Nigerian girls, stop going to a guy's house except you don't mind having sex, because they will rape you.Some go say

"Baby please can you just give me Mouth Action/ hand job, I won't disturb you"
" please just hold the priccck small"
"Please anything you want, I will give you, just one round"

Animals! No atom of self control! It's just very few who can control theirselves. Very tiny few, others wey you see so, na kpax!
grin

3 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by dinachi(m): 7:17am On Aug 10, 2015
EggovinMma:
Nowadays wey sex cheap like kwulikwuli na him person still dey rape?
I thought nigerian women are hoes/loose, if they are, why rape them?
It is only animals that rape women in this country wey girls wey want get down plenty like sandsand . perverts! I think they enjoy the "struggle" that comes with it!
There is no difference between you and a rapist! Both of you are sinners before God! You are commiting fornication with your boyfriend while he or she is comitting rape.

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Cutehector(m): 7:18am On Aug 10, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

No oooooo
Oluwa is watchn u
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by pbs4real(m): 7:19am On Aug 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

You really are get time for rapists and potential rapists wey full nairaland. I will advice you to ignore those animals, because I doubt say some comot from woman yansh. That's the mentality of an average nigeria guy, if they buy woman meatpie and orange juice, automatically sex must cine with it.

Nigerian girls, stop going to a guy's house except you don't mind having sex, because they will rape you.Some go say

"Baby please can you just give me Mouth Action/ hand job, I won't disturb you"
" please just hold the priccck small"
"Please anything you want, I will give you, just one round"
Animals! No atom of self control! It's just very few who can control theirselves. Very tiny few, others wey you see so, na kpax!
biko wetin we do u Who thief ur G-string wey make u dey PARA like this?tongue And gues wat? Am amg the fewwink
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by dinachi(m): 7:22am On Aug 10, 2015
@ ClassicB, you are the same with a rapist! You are both sinners before God.
You are comitting fornication with your boyfriend who is not married to you and you have the guts to point accusing fingers to men who are created in the image of God.

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 10, 2015
angry
Toks2008:
lol walahi you no well.
angry
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 10, 2015
wordbank:

In someway ur comment is self contradictory. But first lemme ask can you point any of your male friends that could be a potential rapist? haven't you visited a male friend ever before that is not your boyfriend? Haven't you done that unaccompanied? Were you raped? If deep down you can attest truthfully to these questions why then diffuse a message like this just because of one or two occurrences made by others?

*back to bolded
Lmao
That's a joke maybe one of those funny lines some guys uses. I can't tell.

My dear, I hardly go to a guy's house o.I dont even accept male friends in my house, because I don't trust people. I am very very hyper sensitive. If I guy is shouting at me alone, my body is already at a very high alert looking for anything to defend myself. I don't have patient for animals. If at all I want to visit a guy, I go majorly because I need to get penetrated. And i choose mentally stable man, atleast more than 10 years older with experience with various women .I no get time for guys wey still dey masturbate!Most of them are wacked! If them see toto, them go dey vomit like pikin wey teeth dey worry. Those type 9 na the average nigerian men Boyz. Na the ones wey dey buy shortbread, chinco phone for girls wey get time for their smelly boxers.

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Cybertext(m): 7:29am On Aug 10, 2015
My question to the OP is can One man truly r*pe a girl without any threatening weapon or drug inducements Most r*pe cases in Nigeria, u will see the girl hail and hearty no marks, no bruises, and most cases condoms were used...

To a Nigerian girl all guys are "incredible hulk" and can pin u down with one finger, remove your tight jeans with another finger, remove his own trousers with another finger, wear condom with another and open your legs with a shout.

The guy no drug u, no threaten u with knife or gun... after plenty romance the guy don charge reach brain and him wan bleep u no gree and him just remove all ya cloths and open ya leg just like DAT?? Wanraful!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by yanabasee(m): 7:30am On Aug 10, 2015
oreos:

Ode!

Fish-brain!
Ode sneh grin
Ant-brain sneh grin
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by dinachi(m): 7:31am On Aug 10, 2015
I move a motion now. Women who are scantillly dressed should be charged with sexual harrasment and given life jail sentences synonymous with rape. They should also be registered in a sex offenders register and should always inform neigbhors about their evil past by law.

2 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 10, 2015
classicB:

Where did u see "all men" in my thread??
just shut up OK, I don't expect you to b online after that show of shame , ur sense of reasoning is too low ..just try n think mature ok

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by yanabasee(m): 7:36am On Aug 10, 2015
Cybertext:
My question to the OP is can One man truly r*pe a girl without any threatening weapon or drug inducements Most r*pe cases in Nigeria, u will see the girl hail and hearty no marks, no bruises, and most cases condoms were used...

To a Nigerian girl all guys are "incredible hulk" and can pin u down with one finger, remove your tight jeans with another finger, remove his own trousers with another finger, wear condom with another and open your legs with a shout.

The guy no drug u, no threaten u with knife or gun... after plenty romance the guy don charge reach brain and him wan bleep u no gree and him just remove all ya cloths and open ya leg just like DAT?? Wanraful!!!!
Buahahahahahahahahahaha... You bad gaan! grin
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 10, 2015
pbs4real:
biko wetin we do u Who thief ur G-string wey make u dey PARA like this?tongue And gues wat? Am amg the fewwink

wink wink smiley.
Sweety I no mind make person thief my g string o.
Na OKIRIKA own I dey buy, 3 pieces for 200 naira, bend -Down-select boutique! With 4k, I dey pack am like kwulikwuli! grin grin grin.I no mind to share ! cheesy
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by dinachi(m): 7:42am On Aug 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

My dear, I hardly go to a guy's house o.I dont even accept male friends in my house, because I don't trust people. I am very very hyper sensitive. If I guy is shouting at me alone, my body is already at a very high alert looking for anything to defend myself. I don't have patient for animals. If at all I want to visit a guy, I go majorly because I need to get penetrated. And i choose mentally stable man, atleast more than 10 years older with experience with various women .I no get time for guys wey still dey masturbate!Most of them are wacked! If them see toto, them go dey vomit like pikin wey teeth dey worry. Those type 9 na the average nigerian men Boyz. Na the ones wey dey buy shortbread, chinco phone for girls wey get time for their smelly boxers.
10 years older? You mean sugar daddys?
Your post actually encourage rape in other words you are telling guys to expect sex anytime a lady visits!

2 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 10, 2015
Katastrofy:

Men are move most time by what they see which directly induces impulse to their brains.. Check out your areas how these girls dresses..provocative way without minding, for instance if you in lagos,ph you wll know what I'm saying.. A strong godly man can get loose on seeing such things. When these ladies dress in a provocative way and come visiting, that one mistake they do, and then lay on the mans bed probably exposing other parts, and so on, so many things comes into the mans mind and at the end of the day if they are being refused they could force it on..

Yes! And by the way you don't expect a grown man with blood running in his veins not to have condoms in his house when he isn't married.

So you believe if a lady is dressed indecently and she refuses your advances she deserves to be raped?

Smh...its a pity and double shame that Nigerian men try to justify rape with 'what she was wearing, Discipline or self control doesn't exist is your dairy.

Tell me, can you rape a mad woman who's probably roaming the streets in her panties alone?

Would you rape the ladies you see in a bikini at the beach? - "cos men are moved by what they see"

Would you pounce on a lady wearing a cleavage bearing dress at a dinner party?

What about those who were drugged?

4 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by yanabasee(m): 7:46am On Aug 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

This is how u girls will sound...but will end up with somebody u're far older than
"Men who has experience with various girls"
grin
If at all I want to visit a guy, I go majorly because I need to get penetrated.
you sure will always get penetrated by all sort of men! grin this is more like self-prostitution! grin

2 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 10, 2015
dinachi:

10 years older? You mean sugar daddys?
Your post actually encourage rape in other words you are telling guys to expect sex anytime a lady visits!

Sugar daddy or bitter daddy o, all join.I have never liked younger guys. cheesy cheesy.My ex was younger, na everyday we dey fight! Very immature! Can't stand it! Irritates me.
Encourage rape ke? I say if girl won fuccck, make she go see guy wey won fuccck too . Everybody is happy! No stress! No tales by moonlight!

2 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by wordbank(m): 7:47am On Aug 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

Now my obi don dajuo! But fuccking 10yrs older..
Nne odikwa dangerous ooo, it can wounjor somebody! Abuja babe sha Ighotago?
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 10, 2015
yanabasee:

This is how u girls will sound...but will end up with somebody u're far older than... What's experience? You're the type of girls that go after ready-made men right?
grin
you sure will always get penetrated by all sort of men! grin this is more like self-prostitution! grin

Prostitution or no prostitution, when mutual interest is achieved, it can be business, pleasure pr both! cool cool.HONEY, THIS BABE NO MIND!
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by pbs4real(m): 7:49am On Aug 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

wink wink smiley.
Sweety I no mind make person thief my g string o.
Na OKIRIKA own I dey buy, 3 pieces for 200 naira, bend -Down-select boutique! With 4k, I dey pack am like kwulikwuli! grin grin grin.I no mind to share ! cheesy

hahahacheesy u suppose they share stage wit the likes of bovi,basketmouth,ay and co. . Wich tribe u be sef?grin
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by alamscolo(m): 7:50am On Aug 10, 2015
Thanks for the enlightment bro, u knw the funniest thing abt al these ladies who claim to have been molested by guys have in one way or the other done smethng bad to the guy in question. Imagine a lady who brings al his problem to a guy and having the intention of just making him his maga so that she cn collect al what she wants and abscond, without the guy deriving anything from her, when d guy senses this, what do u think will be his notion? So ladies, u need to be cautious of urself in al ramification before accusing anyone. Peace out.

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 10, 2015
wordbank:

Look, I don't know why younger guys get or feel bad about this.10 years may feel exaggerated, maybe but I the limit I can go is 8 Years.OYears.There is nothing risky or bad about it! I love the maturity I see in them, period!
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by pbs4real(m): 7:52am On Aug 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

Sugar daddy or bitter daddy o, all join.I have never liked younger guys. cheesy cheesy.My ex was younger, na everyday we dey fight! Very immature! Can't stand it! Irritates me.
Encourage rape ke? I say if girl won fuccck, make she go see guy wey won fuccck too . Everybody is happy! No stress! No tales by moonlight!
btw are u in ur early,mid or late twenties?grin
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by yanabasee(m): 7:55am On Aug 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

Prostitution or no prostitution, when mutual interest is achieved, it can be business, pleasure pr both! cool cool.HONEY, THIS BABE NO MIND!
I really like your kind.... grin But I don't go for cheap things!.... You really don't have respect for urself... No dignity... No prestige... Sex should be respected no matter what!.... This is how you'll go about selling urself and at the end... You'll open a thread and destroy men just like what ClassyB did... And HIV is real... Condoms or No Condoms... U should abstain completely or u look for a good partner! Not partners!

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Pidggin(f): 7:58am On Aug 10, 2015
Katastrofy:
There was a thread That made front page yesterday on the topic "We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys,Rape is Real". https://www.nairaland.com/2512044/opinion-ladies-should-stop-visiting
I took my time to go through the Ops write up,it was a nice reminder to ladies to be conscious,and mindful on who they visit but in other words it is actually passing some kind of black list to "Men" and refocusing any lady that reads that thread as " All Guys being rapist" or even making ladies have the mindset that any guy you visit these days will end up molesting you.

To. Some large extent that thread was contradictory and could be misleadin and I really want to correct some mental affiliation on that thread..
I really love where the Op is coming from but at the middle and end of the write up she made some mistakes and generalisation of opinions which is unacceptable..
Firstly, Rape is a serious issue meant to be handled,demonic men are among us.. The ladies should be careful and wise on who they play along with..

Corrections of the Thread

.. especially the guys, they'd probably say things like "she seduced him" "she initiated the sex" "she brought condom along" "no evidence since nobody was there

These statement is a two way thing.. It could be true that the girl actually started the move.. Let's face it, I can tell you the major reasons why men cheat these days is not that they can't stay faithful but the ways in which our girls dress.. Men are move most time by what they see which directly induces impulse to their brains.. Check out your areas how these girls dresses..provocative way without minding, for instance if you in lagos,ph you wll know what I'm saying.. A strong godly man can get loose on seeing such things. When these ladies dress in a provocative way and come visiting, that one mistake they do, and then lay on the mans bed probably exposing other parts, and so on, so many things comes into the mans mind and at the end of the day if they are being refused they could force it on.. So we should also tackle the ladies on the stuffs thay put on and move they make when with the man alone.

This same guys come here to complain about girls coming to visit them with loads of friends, why won't we come with loads of friends when we know there's a condom waiting to be used on.us
Its a good thing for girls to come visitng the guy with her friends just to be safe.. but its also a bad idea not telling the guy or informing him before coming to visit him with your friends.. I mean let's look at it this way, I'm inviting you to my house and the next thing I see is you and bunch of your followers in front of my gate, I will be kind enough to send you all back because I didn't plan for a group visitation.. Before you go visiting know the aims and objectives, you will know when a guy want to have a carnal knowledge wit you before you coming, it could bt through chatting or calls.. When guys makes statement like "I can't wait to be with you when you come" I'm so lonely,wish to be by your side all alone" things like this could tell.. Though there are other guys that won't indicate their intention not until wen they see you..but the mast conversation before coming matters a lot. Yes! And by the way you don't expect a grown man with blood running in his veins not to have condoms in his house when he isn't married.

I have personally stopped visiting guys since 3/4 years back, it's either you agree to meet me in my parents house when everyone is home or you meet me in an eatery

This is your personal opinion and lifestlye.. And remember all opinions are opinionated.. You cant simply wish or inspire other girls to behave or do like you.. I can tell so many girls do visit guys in their houses without having issue like yours. Visitng guys in church or eatery isn't the solution, the solution is be mindful and know when and when not to visit.. People do rape ladies in church or even in the girls house.. There is this real life story of a guy going to visit a girl in her house,when the dad of the girl was upstairs, the guy followed the girl to her room, at the end of the day,the guy drugged her inside her room and had her then left..and again neglecting the Ops opinion, are you telling us for people that want to be serious with eachother should always end up meeting in an eatery or your house only? I don't think so..

Idk what else to say, but i know prevention is better than cure. I pray God deliver us from these animals disguised in human clothing called men [b]

You made a conclusionary generalisation statement here.. Trying to label all men as rapist or being bad ..

While in one of your post here :
[b] knostbrown01:
You r not ready to have a boyfriend.....the fact that all bird could fly doesn't mean the have equal feather

I wouldn't imagine you will still have a guy you go visit or love after condenming guys generally.

**By The Way (ClassicB) I went through Your Profile, All the Posts or thread Has got something Doing with Guys,If You've Got Bad Experience With a Guy,try as much as possible to deal with it don't generalise on your personal Experience** thanks

In conclusion some of your point was sentimentally written.
All MEN Aint same.. Visiting guys isn't a bad idea,but be Mindful and stop making unecessary advances when your with him because him seeing those things makes it consensual..

God save Our Laides from Bad Men.. Happy sunday! Stay Blessed!

What are you correcting? Someone wrote her opinion from her experiences as a woman and from things she has heard and seen why is it so painful to you. Whether her opinion is right or wrong I believe people are capable of making their own judgements. Some ladies have visited guys who they assumed were friends and got molested or even raped. Betrayals are real and some women have to live with the psychological impact of this for life which in some cases may have been avoided.

2 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Toks2008(m): 8:01am On Aug 10, 2015
softysparky:
angry angry

Sweet heart how are you?

Please i would like to visit you grin since its now dangerous to invite ladies to our domain
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Mariojane(f): 8:01am On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
They say online boys are ritualists and rapists, while offline guys r saints... Isn't dat stvpidity of d first degree? Who are d ones operating the phones? Aliens from mars?
Aliens from pluto actually. cheesy
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Joy1706(f): 8:01am On Aug 10, 2015
Flashh:
Sorry! My post hit your nerve.
Awwww! You wish
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by yanabasee(m): 8:02am On Aug 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

Look, I don't know why younger guys get or feel bad about this.10 years may feel exaggerated, maybe but I the limit I can go is 8 Years.OYears.There is nothing risky or bad about it! I love the maturity I see in them, period!

Maturity isn't by age! Its by how much you can articulate and manage informations!
Secondly... A man who doesn't battle or gives u trouble doesn't really care much about you...they will spend on you..which is exactly what u desire for... The matured men u're talkin about got one girl and told her he will date her and also help her but doesn't want her to get married to any other man! But he's married and have 3kids... The girl is clocking 36 this year and she's still enjoying the money... That's ur class of friends... But just this year... The man left her and get another younger girl... And she's stranded...! You better use ur head and avoid falling for men with sweet tones!

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Joy1706(f): 8:02am On Aug 10, 2015
idu1:
we know, its getting to a year you get an attention from a man. Don't come to pour your frustration here.

Go to bed ok...
Lmao! You didn't say you were a seer. Come up with something better abeg
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Toks2008(m): 8:03am On Aug 10, 2015
wordbank:

Any lady in her teens or early twenties dating a guy that is not at least 7 years older is doing that at her own risk and this is a topic for another time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend / Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This / Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.