Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,676 members, 7,851,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" (48969 Views)

Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Joy1706(f): 8:05am On Aug 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

"No" doesn't always mean "No"

"No" is not "No" when the act has begun already with your consent. You can't call that rape.

I'm not one who goes with that "seductive dressing" line of thought.
Actually even in the act of lovemaking, once she says stop, withdraw else it becomes rape. Once consent has been withdrawn (no matter how far u guys had gone), and you dont stop, it becomes rape.

The ish would then be proving it

2 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 10, 2015
Donariok:
just shut up OK, I don't expect you to b online after that show of shame , ur sense of reasoning is too low ..just try n think mature ok
Lol. Why are you pained?? Are u a rapist
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by iPopAlomo(m): 8:06am On Aug 10, 2015
classicB:

I dnt hate men o! Haven't you see any of my post here where I totally support them?? Will I have bf if I hate men?? I have male frnds but since my escaped rape experience I stopped visiting guys. That I stopped visiting you doesn't mean I hate u

So your so called trusted boyfriend almost raped you..? lmao...

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 10, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Do your so called trusted boyfriend almost raped you..? lmao...
No. Where did you read that? He isn't an animal
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 10, 2015
dinachi:
@ ClassicB, you are the same with a rapist! You are both sinners before God.
You are comitting fornication with your boyfriend who is not married to you and you have the guts to point accusing fingers to men who are created in the image of God.
We are talking about emotional torture here, having sex with my bf won't put me tru that okay?? Are u now saying rape is justified just.because it's also a sin as lieing? shocked
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Toks2008(m): 8:08am On Aug 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

Look, I don't know why younger guys get or feel bad about this.10 years may feel exaggerated, maybe but I the limit I can go is 8 Years.OYears.There is nothing risky or bad about it! I love the maturity I see in them, period!

You too get sense my dear. All these ladies dating a guy with about a year or two older than them are probably fooling themselves excluding the ones above 30 as they seem matured enough to know what they want but if you are a teenage lady or in your early twenties please i will advice that you save yourself avoidable headache and date a guy that is at least 7years older due to many reasons too numerous to mention and if you are a teenage boy or in your easrly twenties dating a lady that is just a year or two younger than you are i guess you are still probably playing about because when you get to the age of 26 nd above,you will come to understand my standview.

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by yanabasee(m): 8:08am On Aug 10, 2015
Pidggin:

What are you correcting? Someone wrote her opinion from her experiences as a woman and from things she has heard and seen why is it so painful to you. Whether her opinion is right or wrong I believe people are capable of making their own judgements. Some ladies have visited guys who they assumed were friends and got molested or even raped. Betrayals are real and some women have to live with the psychological impact of this for life which in some cases may have been avoided.
Her information was misleading.... Even when she advised other ladies not to visit men.... She acclaimed that she has a boyfriend... Such opinion isn't just contradictory but very inappropriate. Her opinion doesn't count, if you ask me! She should bent on psychological advice.. To enlighten girls about the type of men to visit and the ones you shouldn't visit and also for a girl to date just one man and use her women prowess/power to change the man and keep him for as long as it takes and not to be jumping on men and be getting raped!

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 10, 2015
Op you tried tho...
But you get time to reason with such thread Ooº°˚˚°o ...
Seriously...when I see any thread like that coming from a lady,I don't even check because I already know she belongs to the league of cheap group of feminine circle...I have and know few that they live well with virtue and reason above this general view of common ladies...Rape is bad; we all know...but please show me a lady that's raped and I will show a potential loosed brainless girl...I can only vouch for 1% of rape victims (ladies) and I know what I'm saying...tis my field (psychology)...

2 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by wordbank(m): 8:11am On Aug 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

Look, I don't know why younger guys get or feel bad about this.10 years may feel exaggerated, maybe but I the limit I can go is 8 Years.OYears.There is nothing risky or bad about it! I love the maturity I see in them, period!

I don read about old men wey die on top small gehs wia dem dey fucck ooo... I don dey for hotel jam woman wey find her husband come dia scatter d place burn d man car for the hotel front and she even carry her pikin come. But wetin concern me as much as I dey get steady pucci weda free or paid for as much as say she carry 3 years senior me cos toto wey don slack na bone hollam! Period!
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Kangol99(m): 8:11am On Aug 10, 2015
This is happening because many Nigerians don't have the fear of God again. God told us that "Sex before marriage is a sin" in the Bible.

But nowadays many do not break this rule alone but gone as far as RAPING and practicing all sort of whores.

Whoremongers will be casted into the lake of fire. Rev.21:8

Know that God's eyes is focused on YOU!
FEAR GOD!!!!
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by dinachi(m): 8:12am On Aug 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

Sugar daddy or bitter daddy o, all join.I have never liked younger guys. cheesy cheesy.My ex was younger, na everyday we dey fight! Very immature! Can't stand it! Irritates me.
Encourage rape ke? I say if girl won fuccck, make she go see guy wey won fuccck too . Everybody is happy! No stress! No tales by moonlight!
That is saying guys should expect sex anytime the babe visits because eggovinmma says visit only if you want sex from your boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 10, 2015
Vyolet:
Even a prostitute along Allen road,when sex is forced on her,it is called "rape".
There is no justification for rape.
I bet all the guys justifying rape here would never ask their sisters how she was dressed if she came home and said she was rape.
If a girl dresses seductively,can't you take your eyes off her?

I once met a guy on social network and we had talked for a long time before we decided to meet. we never talked intimately neither did he ever asked me
out,I decided to pay him a visit on his request but went with my sister,I noticed his reaction changed as soon as he saw her. We chatted and left his house about 40min later. He then sent me a message asking why I came with my sis,he wanted me alone,he claimed i was immature for doing that cos he thought we would have nice time. I deleted him straight and tagged him " potential rapist"
If I had go e alone and he couldn't have his way gently,he surely would have raped me.
Many Guys are just so confused.
Stay away from irresponsible guys then.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by yanabasee(m): 8:15am On Aug 10, 2015
Toks2008:

You too get sense my dear. All these ladies dating a guy with about a year or two older than them are probably fooling themselves excluding the ones above 30 as they seem matured enough to know what they want
Why would you exclude women above 30years?
You're such a greedy man!.... You must be the type that goes about dating small small girls using money to draw dem closer!... Coz u know that women above 30 will likely be matured enough nt to fall for ur silly pranks... Such a paedophilic bastard! No shame! Your type only visit their friend's house just to date/molest their friend's daughters!...
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 10, 2015
dinachi:

That is saying guys should expect sex anytime the babe visits because eggovinmma says visit only if you want sex from your boyfriend.

Yes! cheesy
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by yanabasee(m): 8:20am On Aug 10, 2015
adeoti01:
Op you tried tho...
But you get time to reason with such thread Ooº°˚˚°o ...
Seriously...when I see any thread like that coming from a lady,I don't even check because I already know she belongs to the league of cheap group of feminine circle...I have and know few that they live well with virtue and reason above this general view of common ladies...Rape is bad; we all know...but please show me a lady that's raped and I will show a potential loosed brainless girl...I can only vouch for 1% of rape victims (ladies) and I know what I'm saying...tis my field (psychology)...
This is the best comment ever! More like a psychologist!
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by sirstanley(m): 8:22am On Aug 10, 2015
lets take a break, does CLASSICB agree with any if not all what katastrophy said?
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 10, 2015
emusmith:

Deserves it? How please?

I dnt know how to explain, but when we ladies give to our bf or guys we give out of love without wanting sex in return, but reverse is the.case for u guys
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by dinachi(m): 8:24am On Aug 10, 2015
classicB:

We are talking about emotional torture here, having sex with my bf won't put me tru that okay?? Are u now saying rape is justified just.because it's also a sin as lieing? shocked
Both fornication which you are comitting and rape is sin so before you condemn rape make sure you are not fornicating!

2 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 10, 2015
Toks2008:

Sweet heart how are you?

Please i would like to visit you grin since its now dangerous to invite ladies to our domain
You want to accuse me of rape?
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by yanabasee(m): 8:25am On Aug 10, 2015
Rendition:
hahahhhahahah buh really women with big bumbum dey mk brain oooo just kidding lol
Hehehehe....you badt gaan! grin
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by yanabasee(m): 8:28am On Aug 10, 2015
softysparky:
You want to accuse me of rape?
. . Heheheh.....so na u go turn rape am ni? grin
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 10, 2015
wordbank:

I don read about old men wey die on top small gehs wia dem dey fucck ooo... I don dey for hotel jam woman wey find her husband come dia scatter d place burn d man car for the hotel front and she even carry her pikin come. But wetin concern me as much as I dey get steady pucci weda free or paid for as much as say she carry 3 years senior me cos toto wey don slack na bone hollam! Period!

Sweetie, I no dey like younger guys. Besides, I no dey talk about person wey marry here.here.My ex was a divorced non nigerian man who was 13 years older than me.And that remained my best relationship till date.My only regret was I didn't marry him when he pestered me to.

He allows me to smoke my weed without calling me ashawo. I dey drink OGOGORO and he buys very good brand for me.When I need alcoholic therapy, he made sure he pays and I go through various counselling. No arguments, very matured, considerate and no hypocrisy! Not selfish with sex, him no dey use muscle fuccck but experience. That kind man be my kind of man.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 10, 2015
dinachi:

Both fornication which you are comitting and rape is sin so before you condemn rape make sure you are not fornicating!
Exactly, she's so proud talking about the boyfriend as if making love with him is not a sin.

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Pidggin(f): 8:31am On Aug 10, 2015
yanabasee:

Her information was misleading.... Even when she advised other ladies not to visit men.... She acclaimed that she has a boyfriend... Such opinion isn't just contradictory but very inappropriate. Her opinion doesn't count, if you ask me! She should bent on psychological advice.. To enlighten girls about the type of men to visit and the ones you shouldn't visit and also for a girl to date just one man and use her women prowess/power to change the man and keep him for as long as it takes and not to be jumping on men and be getting raped!

You don't have the right to choose topics she should write on. On the contrary she has every right to write on any topic she chooses as long as it is not against the rules of the owner of NL. If her opinion doesn't count to you, move on! She wasn't writing to guys, she was warning ladies who can choose to listen or not.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 10, 2015
yanabasee:

Maturity isn't by age! Its by how much you can articulate and mature informations!
Secondly... A man who doesn't battle or gives u trouble doesn't really care much about you...they will spend on you..which is exactly what u desire for... The matured men u're talkin about got one girl and told her he will date her and also help her but doesn't want her to get married to any other man! But he's married and have 3kids... The girl is clocking 36 this year and she's still enjoying the money... That's ur class of friends... But just this year... The man left her and get another younger girl... And she's stranded...! You better use ur head and avoid falling for men with sweet tones!

Men with sweet tones Lmao! Me I no dey carry marriage for head o.I dint go into relationships with marriage on my head o . This person you are talking about is married na.Please purge your mind of the fallacy that a guy who us more than 35 must be married.Fmarried.For my area here, plenty 37-40 old are not married and still jobless/wealthy undecided
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

It seems like the 'bitter' is the 'trigger' here but since we both agree they're acting like they're indeed bitter then let's address other issues.

I read the thread but didn't follow up the ensuing comments or the controversy it might have generated. I was just enraged and had to get busy with something else just as its was a Sunday morning. The caption and contents was a slap and insult to Nigerian men and reading through the first page and saw the commendation she (the op) was getting I had to stop reading further. I'm not supposed to be faulted for not having a grasp of what went down there.

Granted, men constitute the higher percentage of rape cases but this hardly crosses the mind of a lot of females when reacting to rape cases as its usually evident from their comments where they posit and make sweeping statements which classify all men as rapists or one in the making. Yes, the unfavourable percentage on men should influence a person's decision on how they react to rape cases but not to the extend of classifying all men as rapists. That connotes nothing but outright bitterness and mischief. This false notion seems to be embedded in a higher percentage of women and it's about time some starts enlighting them that rape doesn't borders around women.

Someone need to remind some mischievous characters that rape isn't exclusive to women. Mentality like that is what would make male victims of rape hold up in the closet and lick their wounds rather than come public with their plight.

I haven't come across Toks2008 comment but I have that of Dinachi who himself and some other few alluded on the Mr. Baruwa lecturer rape thread that women's mode of addressing are responsible for rape. I air my opinion on that for I don't delve into issues on gender basis and wouldn't mind exchanging contrary views with them on anyone for that matter.

If you had read the thread you will understand the OP better. The OP claimed that she has had THREE near rape incidents. The THREE sexual assaults happened when she visited men alone. Put yourself in her position and enlighten what you would have done if you found yourself in her position. Do you know that majority of rape crimes are perpetrated by people you know? Therefore how is she to distinguish a potential rapists from the list of male friends she has got?
Furthermore, you and I both know what guys say when a babe visit them. Going by the comments on Nairaland, I have enough reasons to conclude that majority of them see visitation has an opportunity to try their luck. And who can predict what could happen if thatblady refuses and our guy thinks it is something that he can get away with. Hence if I had not known better, I would have also made some errors in judgement.

Why wouldn't some of the women hold that erroneous belief when 90% of the men on that thread gave stupid reasons to justify rape? And this is the same issue that arises on every thread on abuse against women. They make it seem like men cannot be abused from their sickening comments, so Don't blame us, blame yourselves.

I agree with you on that. Women forget that there are also sizeable percentage of men that constitute victims of abuse. We need to tackle it by encouraging men who have been victims of abuse to come out. Don't be surprised if your fellow men refuse to believe that it happens to men and definitely do not blame us like you always do.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 10, 2015
So a gut wey din pass 35 must be married? Una dey jonz! Na so the economy good reach? E easy to marry?My elder brother sef never marry.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by yanabasee(m): 8:39am On Aug 10, 2015
Pidggin:

You don't have the right to suggest topics she should write on. On the contrary she has every right to write on any topic she chooses as long as it is not against the rules of the owner of NL. If her opinion doesn't count to you, move on! She wasn't writing to guys, she was warning ladies who can choose to listen or not.
Nairaland wasn't created for you and her alone! Neither was it built for her to post informations that will mislead younger minds... Do you know what a piece of information can do? You should be more concern about the young minds that will perceive the information!
Her information doesn't count and I won't move on until she corrects herself... One small lose girl got raped severally for her stupidity and she decides to use her silly experience to confuse other young girls.... Right here, I've got baby cousins that are active on this forum! I wouldn't want them to stick to the kind of informations people like her goes about posting!...
If u really want to defend her... You should tell her to be more psychological on her post! Simple! And don't defend her blindly! Coz u're beginning to sound cheap as well!

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 10, 2015
This issue of rape is a two way thing o
It is not only girls that are being rape na. So why blame men alone.

In 2014 I was raped by 3 female friends. Till this day each time I tell people all the do is laff. Even when I reported the matter to the police all they did was to inform me how lucky I am to be raped by women.

Why is not that nobody is taking me serious? Is it because am a man ?

@classic B. Not all men are rapist so please stop generalizing it.

People should be mindful of who the visit be it male or female. But do u know that must rape cases are committed by strengers? And not necessarily by the person you visited.

Again why is it that we easily believe that a woman was raped by a man/men
but we find it hard to believe that a man was raped by a woman /women ?

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Vyolet(f): 8:42am On Aug 10, 2015
sleek82:
you are very wrong to label him a rapist.....some guys would see that move as a dick move, I would feel the same way. If a guy wants to really rape you, going to his house with your sister wont stop him, all he needs to do is call another friend to handle your sister. Trust me, not all guys you judge from afar are really whom you think they are. When i met my woman who happens to be my wife now, she also thought the same way, she thought i was just there to have my way and run. Even after telling her what i want, she still ddnt bliv and she came up with the 'no sex' relationship which i was able to handle till we married. If i were the guy, i could feel bad that you brought your sister, not because i want to do smtin bad but because the fact that ur sister is there might not make me get as intimate as i wanted to be (not in terms of sex)....i could want to ask you some private questions, share some intimate stories etc
I understand your viewpoint that some guys might not have rape intention but could only need some privacy but you need to know that our past experience shape us emotionally,if you have been able to escape rape attempt severally,you will never want to take the chance again. imagine your madam even had same fear in the beginning until you were able to convince her. To be candid,most young girls have at one point of their lives escape rape,the only thing is they refuse to voice out. We only hear of it now cos the awareness is increasing and people are no longer shy to voice out.

DeeTus:
Stay away from irresponsible guys then.
How can we recognize them when they don't display the attitude at initial stage?
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by yanabasee(m): 8:52am On Aug 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

Men with sweet tones Lmao! Me I no dey carry marriage for head o.I dint go into relationships with marriage on my head o . This person you are talking about is married na.Please purge your mind of the fallacy that a guy who us more than 35 must be married.Fmarried.For my area here, plenty 37-40 old are not married and still jobless/wealthy undecided
They mustn't be married per se.... Mostly, at that age...they should be responsible! Whether jobless or wealthy! A responsible man will want to indulge in a good relationship.. To avoid moving about changing girls and being coin as a rapist!
You shouldn't carry marriage in your head.... But you should try and look marriageable so that men will look at you and respect ur person! At ur this age you are... You should be in a good relationship, with a man that loves and care for you! And not men for sex!
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by sweetgala(m): 8:53am On Aug 10, 2015
iPopAlomo:

So your so called trusted boyfriend almost raped you..? lmao...

It is very possible, individuals have been accused of raping their own wiife. The issue is consent which I don't think many Nigerian men understand. They are used to a men's world way of thinking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Woman Ties Fiance Up In This Pre-Wedding Picture / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer / 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.