Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? (14668 Views)

Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Teases Fans With Lose-up Photo Of Her Butt / If You Had The Opportunity To Hav A One Nite Stand With A Celeb Who Wuld It Be / Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by joseph1832(m): 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
KingTom:

Ronda Rousey? shocked God forbid! I don't hate him Na. Mixed martial artist? Guy fear God o grin grin
Yes that's her. I believe she will give sean the morals he is so looking for in a woman. gringringrin
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by KingTom(m): 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
joseph1832:
Yes that's her. I believe she will give sean the morals he is so looking for in a woman. gringringrin
And she's smart too, I hear he likes that. You can't be undefeated in MMA without being smart. grin grin. grin
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by joseph1832(m): 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
KingTom:

And she's smart too, I hear he likes that. You can't be undefeated in MMA without being smart. grin grin. grin
She being a good judoka play well to her credit. Besides, all those who scream "what a man can do, a woman can do better" will Surely put their money on Rousey where she to face Brock Lesnar grin.

Now that is a fight I'll love to see. I bet Rousey will go from undefeated to most battered. LMFAO
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by RomanyChi(f): 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
VIN DIESEL! grin kiss tongue

1 Like

Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by osmodes(m): 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
Rita Dominic all d way
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by KingTom(m): 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
joseph1832:
She being a good judoka play well to her credit. Besides, all those who scream "what a man can do, a woman can do better" will Surely put their money on Rousey where she to face Brock Lesnar grin.

Now that is a fight I'll love to see. I bet Rousey will go from undefeated to most battered. LMFAO
Who be lesner? Mtcheew on kick to his balls and he's down. Still I'd love to bed Serena Williams grin
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by kaboninc(m): 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
KingTom:

Who be lesner? Mtcheew on kick to his balls and he's down. Still I'd love to bed Serena Williams grin
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by NarnieSnyper(m): 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
Yemi Alade, kim kardashia, Emanyra, jadex, Ashwara Rai, Nyla thorbone, Meagan Good, Cynthia Morgan, Spartacus' wife. Infact, I dey come, make i search for that my list again. Iswear them reach 30
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by UjSizzle(f): 11:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
joseph1832:
Avengers made people see Scarlett Johanssen as mega sexy. Any day any time, I'll take Jessica Alba over her.
Avengers what? ScarJo has been super sexy before the Marvel universe. I remember the first time I took note of her, it was movie with Bradley Cooper (he was cheating on his wife with her? Don't recall the name.) I kept thinking this woman is mega hot!

Alba is cool though. She's fine if you like your women looking school girl sexy.
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by joseph1832(m): 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
KingTom:

Not before he breaks your leg in two different places.

Serena of all women, girl who looks like a man, kai! Truly one mans meat is another mans chicken. I'll rather bed Eniola Badmus than bed Serena.

Kai!!!.
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by joseph1832(m): 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
UjSizzle:

Avengers what? ScarJo has been super sexy before the Marvel universe. I remember the first time I took note of her, it was movie with Bradley Cooper (he was cheating on his wife with her? Don't recall the name.) I kept thinking this woman is mega hot!

Alba is cool though. She's fine if you like your women looking school girl sexy.
Well I've never fancied Scarlet, even Alba too. I just don't dig celebrities, Grace Jones in her prime to me is even hotter than most of these now a days celebrities.

To me, its not about hot, but an actress who oozes sex appeal. So far, I've not seen one who oozes sex appeal.
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Abudu2000(m): 4:28am On Sep 07, 2015
I imagine how Beyonce and Kim k would be in my bed......I would love to to have a 3$0me with em
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by KingTom(m): 6:35am On Sep 07, 2015
joseph1832:
Not before he breaks your leg in two different places.

Serena of all women, girl who looks like a man, kai! Truly one mans meat is another mans chicken. I'll rather bed Eniola Badmus than bed Serena.

Kai!!!.

Eniola? Omo omu ati Idi nla? I prefer physically fit women. grin. As for Lesnar, you can't compare that TV SERIES called Pro wrestling to MMA Na. grin grin grin
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by KingTom(m): 6:38am On Sep 07, 2015
UjSizzle:

He's just not that into you. That's the name of the movie.
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by joseph1832(m): 7:49am On Sep 07, 2015
KingTom:

Eniola? Omo omu ati Idi nla? I prefer physically fit women. grin. As for Lesnar, you can't compare that TV SERIES called Pro wrestling to MMA Na. grin grin grin
Well Lesnar was an MMA fighter. He still got skills.
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by kathykathy(f): 8:06am On Sep 07, 2015
my boo my boo and my boo again
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by KingTom(m): 8:46am On Sep 07, 2015
joseph1832:
Well Lesnar was an MMA fighter. He still got skills.
Really?
That changes everything! But still Eniola over Serena? Mbanu! grin
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by joseph1832(m): 9:29am On Sep 07, 2015
KingTom:

Really?
That changes everything! But still Eniola over Serena? Mbanu! grin
Yep. He was, and he's well decorated too when he was in the MMA.

Serena looks like a chiseled up man. Eewww.
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by KingTom(m): 10:19am On Sep 07, 2015
joseph1832:
Yep. He was, and he's well decorated too when he was in the MMA.

Serena looks like a chiseled up man. Eewww.
Eniola looks like a sac of yoghurt. embarassed
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Raiise(m): 10:23am On Sep 07, 2015
Sheyi Shay
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by joseph1832(m): 10:27am On Sep 07, 2015
KingTom:
Eniola looks like a sac of yoghurt. embarassed
LOL
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Officialcart3rG(m): 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
joseph1832:
LOL
i think you two can share her, a party with eniola will make sense

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

18+ Erotic Story: Anita Our Sexy Housemaid Episode 2 / My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! / Nigerian Girls And Their Low Standards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.