Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? (14673 Views)

Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Teases Fans With Lose-up Photo Of Her Butt / If You Had The Opportunity To Hav A One Nite Stand With A Celeb Who Wuld It Be / Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
manee2:
_ modes pls close this thing.
Oga no be mode na mod

1 Like

Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Popflair(m): 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
Dat miley cyrus, iffa catch am ehn she go carry her bad gel ish drop turn nun sharpali sharpali
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Captainswag225(m): 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
lol, people have dreams ooo
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Oga no be mode na mod
grin
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
firstEVA:
grin
No mind the guy.....Between, who be dis woman wey dey for profile
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
starlingslimnet:
No mind the guy.....Between, who be dis woman wey dey for profile
na me o my brother, I look hot ba? grin
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I'd "do" Lady Gaga's man. That Taylor something guy. He's hot.

hubba hubba!
He's actually a carpenter. Hot carpenter haha
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
firstEVA:
If dats u on ur dp, oya gimme ur pin may we chat.... Want 2 knw what it feels like dating an hot gal like u...
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
firstEVA:
Yes ooo.....you Look hot so tey you turn blackgrin

1 Like

Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

If dats u on ur dp, oya gimme ur pin may we chat.... Want 2 knw what it feels like dating an hot gal like u...
no thanks, I'm happily married and befriended at the same time. cheesy
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Yes ooo.....you Look hot so tey you turn blackgrin
grin abeg no let jealousy kill u o grin
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Swaggzkid: 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
mystage:
Ohh my nicky. NICKY MINAJ all the way wit a CAPITAL LETTER(though i do also hv another sha, she is a celebrity on nairaland romance section. bt am nt gona mention her moniker so dat she doesnt bath me wit acid which happens to b d reigning thing).

Iffa hear say no be ishilove you dey refer to make I curl.

Lolz... Your a corny guy grin grin grin
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
Seun:
Jessica Alba I guess. A smoking hot physically perfect super-model who pretends to be an actress because acting pays better. Or T...
Should I complete it? undecided
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
firstEVA:
yea, he's hot but looks old kind of

lol, he's in his early 30s!
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Swaggzkid: 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
Seun:
Jessica Alba I guess. A smoking hot physically perfect super-model who pretends to be an actress because acting pays better. Or T.. .

Or who? Come and finish it. Abi ink don finish
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

He's actually a carpenter. Hot carpenter haha

No, he's an actor. Maybe he used to be a carpenter. Carpenters screw, hammer & drill, right? wink grin
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
firstEVA:
no thanks, I'm happily married and befriended at the same time. cheesy

Ok ok, let me complete the love triangle then, you will just be at the centre and we three will just be equidistant from you. ... wink
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
Swaggzkid:

Iffa hear say no be ishilove you dey refer to make I curl.

Lolz... Your a corny guy grin grin grin
Sorry to ask. but what or who is ishilove? is it a name of a person, animal, place or things. which of d mentioned? *CONFUSE!*
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No, he's an actor. Maybe he used to be a carpenter. Carpenters screw, hammer & drill, right? wink grin
Hahahaahahahah! Omg!! Can't believe you could decipher that code this easily... Una weldone jae wink
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Hahahaahahahah! Omg!! Can't believe you could decipher that code this easily... Una weldone jae wink

tongue
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

tongue
Hmmm, dirty minded chic? R u hooked?
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Swaggzkid: 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
mystage:

Sorry to ask. but what or who is ishilove? is it a name of a person, animal, place or things. which of d mentioned? *CONFUSE!*

A noun
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Hmmm, dirty minded chic? R u hooked?

Hooked on phonics grin

Hooked on what though? Sex? No, I just have a filthy mind embarassed
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
Swaggzkid:

A noun
OK SIR. Come and join me lets dance "shakitibobo upto ishilove(a noun) head" are u coming?
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hooked on phonics grin

Hooked on what though? Sex? No, I just have a filthy mind embarassed
I like filthy minds :p , not hookeD on sex too... So, maybe our weirdness is mutual you know....
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
mine is ice t's COCO.
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by baralatie(m): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
Lilian bach
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Iaz93: 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
Seun:
Jessica Alba I guess. A smoking hot physically perfect super-model who pretends to be an actress because acting pays better. Or T...
Or Tiwa Savage?
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
Rihanna and/or Kelly Rowland
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
The weekened kiss
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by bubbleforth: 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
Seun:

Seriously Seun, I never knew you could ever respond to a question like this. And I think this settles those who always call you out for Tonto Dikeh, as you have also spelt it out.

And I'd also like to mention that a lady asked the other day if you were married? Tonto is for someone else now.

Are you a follower of Jessica Alba https://twitter.com/jessicaalba
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by FincoApps(m): 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
godoluwa:
my girlfriend. shes prettier than any fuccking celeb

But she's not a celeb, is she ?

Read the title of the post again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soft fat ass (pics) / Romantic Emotional Sexy Video / I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.