Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? (14671 Views)

Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Teases Fans With Lose-up Photo Of Her Butt / If You Had The Opportunity To Hav A One Nite Stand With A Celeb Who Wuld It Be / Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Swaggzkid: 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
mystage:

OK SIR. Come and join me lets dance "shakitibobo upto ishilove(a noun) head" are u coming?

Am dancing behind you bro. Leggo

*while we are dancing to go*
I ask :::U carry rubber? grin grin

Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Swaggzkid: 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
Iaz93:
Or Tiwa Savage?
You smart to decipher that, I didn't want to complete that maself .

1 Like

Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
Swaggzkid:

Am dancing behind you bro. Leggo

*while we are dancing to go*
I ask :::U carry rubber? grin grin
Nah i didnt. i wanna dance raw bcus i want pretty, awesome, precious, and priceless noun(ishilove) to bear my kids. bt hope u knw urs is just to watch when we eventually get there? BTW dis "noun" na male sef abi na female?
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Officialcart3rG(m): 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
victorels:
Should I complete it? undecided
tinashe
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Swaggzkid: 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
mystage:

Nah i didnt. i wanna dance raw bcus i want pretty, awesome, precious, and priceless noun(ishilove) to bear my kids. bt hope u knw urs is just to watch when we eventually get there? BTW dis "noun" na male sef abi na female?

Hmm,that you arrangement won't work, coz it seems your a selfish and greedy type. But don't worry when we get there, I will unleash my plan B

As for the *noun* let me not go into details..
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Officialcart3rG(m): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
nobody mentioned eniola badmus oh, mystage,swaggzkid one of you guys should pick her
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by IamLEGEND1: 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
Gurgle:

I no fit comment
because?
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Caracta(f): 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
Seun:
Jessica Alba I guess. A smoking hot physically perfect super-model who pretends to be an actress because acting pays better. Or T...

Or Tonto Dikeh.
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Swaggzkid: 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
Officialcart3rG:
nobody mentioned eniola badmus oh, mystage,swaggzkid one of you guys should pick her

Hmm..... mystage will really fit in the picture** or preferably you may own her to yourself
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by princealexndre(m): 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
Amber rose all d way ...or ciara
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Swaggzkid: 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
Caracta:

Or Tonto Dikeh.
Hmmm.... I thought of that tho:
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Officialcart3rG(m): 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
Swaggzkid:

Hmm..... mystage will really fit in the picture** or preferably you may own her to yourself
no, i'll pass.. You two can have her to yourselves
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Swaggzkid: 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
Officialcart3rG:

I have someone in mind already tho av not announced it officially,, So try the person nxt door .
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by manee2(m): 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Oga no be mode na mod
that should be an abbrv for a word.. Wot is that word?
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by OAUTemitayo: 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
Agbaya
Seun:
Jessica Alba I guess. A smoking hot physically perfect super-model who pretends to be an actress because acting pays better. Or T...
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
Caracta:

Or Tonto Dikeh.
grin grin Tonto has been taken
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
Officialcart3rG:
nobody mentioned eniola .... badmus .... oh, mystage,swaggzkid one of you guys should pick her
who is eniola? who is badmus? who is oh? are those names of humans or names of animals? BTW, am nt interested if dey re names of animals, "am allergic to pdp/animals"
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Swaggzkid:

Hmm,that you arrangement won't work, coz it seems your a selfish and greedy type. But don't when we get there, I will unleash my plan B

Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by trybe(m): 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
What's dis fantasy about celeb are they not human beings jxt like you @ op or are they not from this planet earth #
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
Officialcart3rG:
What re u guys fighting over?
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Swaggzkid: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
mystage:

who is eniola? who is badmus? who is oh? are those names of humans or names of animals? BTW, am nt interested if dey re names of animals, "am allergic to pdp/animals"

You allergic to wah? I didn't hear you perfectly
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
Swaggzkid:

Hmm,that you arrangement won't work, coz it seems your a selfish and greedy type. But don't when we get there, I will unleash my plan B

Swaggzkid:

Swaggzkid:

Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
Swaggzkid:

You/PDP/Animals, same way u re allergic to Me/APC(change)/Illiterates. hahahahahaha
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
Swaggzkid:

you/pdp/animals, same way u re allergic to ME/APC(change)/ILLITERATES. hahahahahaha
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Swaggzkid: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
mystage:

You/PDP/Animals, same way u re allergic to Me/APC(change)/Illiterates. hahahahahaha

I will pretend like I didn't get those lines *
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Swaggzkid: 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
mystage:

you/pdp/animals, same way u re allergic to ME/APC(change)/ILLITERATES. hahahahahaha

Who are those that make-up apc(clueless change)?
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by rudebouy: 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
If only wishes were horses. If only I can spend one night alone with Serena Williams. She will truly understand the meaning of hardcore sex.
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by LeSudAfricaine: 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
I'd have a party with Oprah Winfrey and her friend Gayle
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by LeSudAfricaine: 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
rudebouy:
If only wishes were horses. If only I can spend one night alone with Serena Williams. She will truly understand the meaning of hardcore sex.
That one will rough you up ha ha ha!
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by rudebouy: 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
That one will rough you up ha ha ha!

Bros am equal to d task. By d time am true with her, she go know say boys are not smiling. If only wishes were horses.
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Swaggzkid:

Who are those that make-up apc(clueless change)?
NOBODY!
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Swaggzkid: 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
mystage:
NOBODY!
Just to open your eyes politically, check piz below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls And Their Low Standards / Soft fat ass (pics) / Romantic Emotional Sexy Video

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.