Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties (54024 Views)

Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS / Ladies, Take Note! These Are 8 Things Guys Look At First When They Meet A Woman / The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Toks2008(m): 11:09am On Aug 11, 2015
QTEST007:

Catching dem young is waste of time and resources.
U spend so much money on their welfare and upkeep and then they outgrow u,and dump u for d next tin man,who inturn dumps them,cause all dat glitter is not gold.

TEAM #marriedtolatetwentiesandlovingit.

You are right bro
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Tope4242(m): 11:10am On Aug 11, 2015
Hausa man will never agree with u.......

Personally i think i like them young

Nice post sha
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Toks2008(m): 11:11am On Aug 11, 2015
MadCow1:

O.P ..

Take one Gordon Spark and Peppered Kpomo for my head..

Most Girls under the age of 25 are good for nothing but sexxx...

But give me a Girl in her late 20's (28+) to early 30's (35) all day Nigga.

I tell you my brother.

Tell them you want to have them for keeps and they will run as far as they can but tell them lets just be spending time together and they are game.

Na wa o.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by rexdvirus2(m): 11:14am On Aug 11, 2015
You're on point op.but some still in their 30's don't know what marriage is all about
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by baba11(m): 11:14am On Aug 11, 2015
missbronze:
Ok op.

They don hear.

What of ladies in their 40's?

Team 40's anyway.
40 and single/ smh...
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by hamzeiy: 11:15am On Aug 11, 2015
Toks2008:
10 Reasons why serious minded guys should not date any lady in their early twenties.

A man asked "What age group of ladies should i approach if i really want to settle down?"

The answer is not far fetched but before i answer i would like to state emphatically that age is no factor as we have some teenagers who are more matured mentally and psychologically than ladies in their thirties but nevertheless i will advice that any man who really wants to settle down should forget approaching ladies below the age of 25years because most of these ladies are still not sure of what they want in a man.

Majority of ladies below 25 don't even have enough experience to go into marriage and will rather want to still play around in the name of dating and if you check most ladies who marry below the age of 25,you wil be surprised to find out that it was a circumstantial decision as a result of unexpected pregnancy or parental pressures to mention a few.

So the question is..what age group should a man consider if he really wants to settle down and the answer is clear,i will advice you go for ladies of 25years and above and the higher the age the better. WHY?

[b]1.Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties are matured in mind because most of them are experienced..

2.Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties are set for true love and never too interested on a man's MONEY.

3. Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties are financially INDEPENDENT.

4. The longevity of a lady's beauty is seen fully in her late 20s and early 30s.

5. Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties have no business with DOUBLE DATING.

6. Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties know how best to CARE for a man. Men will understand what I mean.

7. Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties know what they want in life, unlike d early 20's

8.Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties have a decent DRESS SENSE.

9. Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties are COURAGEOUS.

10. Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties are admirable with heart-melting MANNER which can be a natural virtue or as a result of past experience.[/b]
mr man...i cant marry a lady above 25..fr what nah...except if i was the one that delayed her till that age...
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by professore(m): 11:16am On Aug 11, 2015
This is nice especially number 4
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Edusouls(m): 11:17am On Aug 11, 2015
people age and experiences of life play a role in all of our lives male and female, but in the female world, which is a very complicated world, age and life experience is just one of those many factors, the grand factor in enjoying a good life partner is just a matter of LUCK...
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 11:23am On Aug 11, 2015
Flashh:
Yes! But most of them had tasted too many d**ks.
Na only one USB cord don enta ur fone USB port??
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Vyolet(f): 11:26am On Aug 11, 2015
Age is just a number,maturity doesn't come with age rather it comes with experience. A girl can be 18 and yet fully prepared for marriage,the longer she stays,the better and more mature she gets. So it is better to go for a woman that complements you.

I'd like to correct a notion about ladies in their late 20s or early 30s,you can't say most have sampled different dike,the truth is,there are more virgins among these older ladies compare to the younger ones especially in this generation.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Orikinla(m): 11:26am On Aug 11, 2015
Toks2008:
10 Reasons why serious minded guys should not date any lady in their early twenties.

A man asked "What age group of ladies should i approach if i really want to settle down?"

The answer is not far fetched but before i answer i would like to state emphatically that age is no factor as we have some teenagers who are more matured mentally and psychologically than ladies in their thirties but nevertheless i will advice that any man who really wants to settle down should forget approaching ladies below the age of 25years because most of these ladies are still not sure of what they want in a man.

Majority of ladies below 25 don't even have enough experience to go into marriage and will rather want to still play around in the name of dating and if you check most ladies who marry below the age of 25,you wil be surprised to find out that it was a circumstantial decision as a result of unexpected pregnancy or parental pressures to mention a few.

So the question is..what age group should a man consider if he really wants to settle down and the answer is clear,i will advice you go for ladies of 25years and above and the higher the age the better. WHY?

[b]1.Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties are matured in mind because most of them are experienced..

2.Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties are set for true love and never too interested on a man's MONEY.

3. Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties are financially INDEPENDENT.

4. The longevity of a lady's beauty is seen fully in her late 20s and early 30s.

5. Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties have no business with DOUBLE DATING.

6. Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties know how best to CARE for a man. Men will understand what I mean.

7. Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties know what they want in life, unlike d early 20's

8.Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties have a decent DRESS SENSE.

10. Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties are admirable with heart-melting MANNER which can be a natural virtue or as a result of past experience.[/b]
. Some points taken. What determines if a young woman is ready for marriage is her physical and intellectual maturity. And many young women in their early 20s have shown that they are mature. Many of them are active professionals and capable of having families. But OP, you advise and not advice.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by oshaosha2014(m): 11:29am On Aug 11, 2015
Flashh:

Catch them young, and keep them!
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by jamesolibng: 11:29am On Aug 11, 2015
I dont agree with you,cos there is a woman who married at 15,she is the backbone of the husband singlely.IT ALL DEPENDS
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 11, 2015
boboLIL:
My fiancee is 19 and her reasoning is great
and u will be close to 30 years old oo.. , hw do u get comfortable dating a teenager,

no wonder all those girls no longer date their age mates.. he no good oo . lol

please im just joking, no offence intended

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Beamborla(f): 11:39am On Aug 11, 2015
Toks2008:

lol we had an elaborate intro 6 years into ctship but no trdtnal marriage yet as we both agreed to wait for some rsons but thats history now.
chai! i can't fit. Una try
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 11, 2015
reddbone:
Now I understand why....good point OP
redbone,why what,talk to daddy.u never can tell.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by trapQ: 11:40am On Aug 11, 2015
Beg rain?? Lol. Funny you
Swaggzkid:
I want to use this medium to beg rain to stop falling in my area.
Bekonu I've got somewhere important to go .

*back to topic*

thumbs-up! Toks2008 Good write-up

Number 6 and 10 tight* from experience
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Femsyn(m): 11:41am On Aug 11, 2015
Before you comment, take note: the OP used the words [size=18pt]"MOST"[/size], [size=18pt]"MAJORITY"[/size] and [size=18pt]NOT "ALL".[/size] It means there are exceptions, howbeit, few. Since he didn't generalise, please don't also.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Kay17: 11:43am On Aug 11, 2015
Toks2008:

Another shallow OP.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:48am On Aug 11, 2015
Swaggzkid:
I want to use this medium to beg rain to stop falling in my area.
Bekonu I've got somewhere important to go .

*back to topic*

thumbs-up! Toks2008 Good write-up

Number 6 and 10 tight* from experience

God will help you out!
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:48am On Aug 11, 2015
Captainswag225:
ladies in their late twenties or early thirties are the best.

Yes! You got it
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Acidosis(m): 11:48am On Aug 11, 2015
So much headache associated with dating team 18, 21, 23 year old girls. They cheat a lot.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:49am On Aug 11, 2015
Beamborla:
What happened to 'catch them young'

I don't even know where to start from. I bet you've never heard that age is not maturity.

Your tittle i have no problem with. Your opening sentence is just not it.

It's very funny how people reason

Hmmmmm

Can we see your own write Up? Please
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 11, 2015
Unsad:
Trash, so I should probably marry a 30 year old lady wey her puna don turn common entrance. Yua not wise.
LOL
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 11, 2015
Flashh:
kereani
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 11, 2015
when you are with younger girls... dont be serious with them.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 11, 2015
Flashh:
Yes, you too have tested too many cunts. We should be fair to ourselves.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Acidosis(m): 11:54am On Aug 11, 2015
Vyolet:

I'd like to correct a notion about ladies in their late 20s or early 30s,you can't say most have sampled different dike,the truth is,there are more virgins among these older ladies compare to the younger ones especially in this generation.

Very true.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Beamborla(f): 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
erico2k2:

The Op sadly is right, the days of catch them young is long gone,no one wants libility in all its episodes,I think most men these days want a woman with foundation so he can lay his base there in order to build on if you get waht I mean.

lol...
Financial independence has got nothing to do with age.
Would have loved to share an experience with you but i can't due to one very funny reason.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Gabbyswit(f): 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
All these are stories. Every woman's desire is to have a home and settle someday, even though now some other women have other priorities. See, it's never never about age and will never be.

Dear men, if you see a woman who is mature upstairs and you love, who you believe can make a great wife please kindly marry her. Every woman has a season, if now is your season marry if its later then wait for your man to come along someday. Develop characters that can keep a man not just attributes that can attract a man.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by Toks2008(m): 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
Flashh:

IF You start to consider that you won't marry any lady.

All i look for now is a lady that is very sexually appealing to my eyes and that's just ok, i give no hute about her past as long as the past does not hunt the future like inability to get pregnant due to excessive abortions,lies and several others.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties by horladmejy(m): 12:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
Beamborla:
What happened to 'catch them young'

I don't even know where to start from. I bet you've never heard that age is not maturity.

Your tittle i have no problem with. Your opening sentence is just not it.

It's very funny how people reason
you Dan reach here? Well I guess the Op is talking from his own side of the story....I guess catch dem young isn't working like before tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) / Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) / I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.