Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (255778 Views)

You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / My Experience In The Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by VickyHills(f): 8:05am On Oct 09, 2015
Blackkie, its such a good thing you're doing here. May God continue to bless your works and deliver you from evil. I've not opened my shop for more than a month now. My mum underwent a major surgery and needed all the cash we can raise.Thus my capital frozen. Its really painful passing my shop closed and all the dream I've dead for now. Mehn!!! I must rise again and do this business soon. Such opportunity!!! Kindly help with info on how I can get those transparent crates, lemme start with supply to some supermarkets around me. Thanks.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
Sorry for your Mums health challenge.
But thank God you can raise some funds to help her in your own capacity.
You MUST surely bounce back in Jesus Name - Amen.

The transparent crates are available in Lagos Island where they sell plastic items.
The Lady whom i ''observed'' her deals buy hers at a plastic factory at Sagamu according to her. She avoided informing me about the exact address of the factory for reasons best known to her.
I will go back to some of the supermarkets and look closer at the crates, may be the company details may be there.

VickyHills:
Blackkie, its such a good thing you're doing here. May God continue to bless your works and deliver you from evil. I've not opened my shop for more than a month now. My mum underwent a major surgery and needed all the cash we can raise.Thus my capital frozen. Its really painful passing my shop closed and all the dream I've dead for now. Mehn!!! I must rise again and do this business soon. Such opportunity!!! Kindly help with info on how I can get those transparent crates, lemme start with supply to some supermarkets around me. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 1:39am On Oct 10, 2015
Yesterday was World Egg Day.

What you must know about eggs:-

Eggs are a very good source of inexpensive, high quality protein. More than half the protein of an egg is found in the egg white along with vitamin B2 and lower amounts of fat and cholesterol than the yolk. The whites are rich sources of selenium, vitamin D, B6, B12 and minerals such as zinc, iron and copper.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by VickyHills(f): 7:57am On Oct 10, 2015
Blackkie:

The transparent crates are available in Lagos Island where they sell plastic items.
The Lady whom i ''observed'' her deals buy hers at a plastic factory at Sagamu according to her. She avoided informing me about the exact address of the factory for reasons best known to her.
I will go back to some of the supermarkets and look closer at the crates, may be the company details may be there.

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by VickyHills(f): 7:57am On Oct 10, 2015
Blackkie:

OK. Thanks, and God bless
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by peculiaryemight: 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
Blackie, u are a wonderful guy. i have idea abt this biz b4 reading ur trend. i must inform the follower that u give out every information without withelding anytin. u are a raregem, i dont beleive we still hav somebody like u in naija. i dont tnk i myself can release all d information freely like this. God bless u. i wish i hav somebody like u as a close friend.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
peculiaryemight:
Blackie, u are a wonderful guy. i have idea abt this biz b4 reading ur trend. i must inform the follower that u give out every information without withelding anytin. u are a raregem, i dont beleive we still hav somebody like u in naija. i dont tnk i myself can release all d information freely like this. God bless u. i wish i hav somebody like u as a close friend.
No, you can't wish to be his friend because you would withhold information. Thank you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Idowu2828: 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
The day I met blackie I made comment that youths would av been @ top level ruling the world w.out thinking of going abroad. Blackie is special hybrid of Being from GOD as we have hybrids in plants and animals. As 4 u sir what's ur again keeping what can benefits others to urself? Remember DEATH is the end of every thing.
peculiaryemight:

6 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
Whaoooo
Really?
I have learnt a lot here on Nairaland for free, i think 'am indebted also.

With your comment, aint we already ''closer'' friends?

peculiaryemight:

4 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
Abeg, i no wanna over laugh!

artisticallyart:

No, you can't wish to be his friend because you would withhold information. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
Chairman, am loyal.

Idowu2828:
The day I met blackie I made comment that youths would av been @ top level ruling the world w.out thinking of going abroad. Blackie is special hybrid of Being from GOD as we have hybrids in plants and animals. As 4 u sir what's ur again keeping what can benefits others to urself? Remember DEATH is the end of every thing.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:53am On Oct 11, 2015
Lets meet Amarachi an egg dealer in downtown Surulere, Lagos.

Am using her as an example for one reason, she is living the dream we are running after.

Amarachi sells on the average 300 crates of egg weekly. Although she declined telling me about her profit margin weekly, with what i know and what i saw in her business arena, she makes at least N20,000.00 [twenty thousand naira] weekly.
Here are some of her strategies :-
+ multiple sources of egg supply. She buys directly from farms and also from distributors.
Why, this guarantees constant supply if the item weekly. Remember, farms and distributors do ration the item, from all these sources she does not lack supplies. According to her, she buys at divers prices.
Note - her major sources that are very pocket friendly are not allowed to deliver at her business arena. Why? Some neighbours who are more buoyant than her may likely divert them from her. Thus, they deliver the items to her personal house or she meets then at a neutral ground and trans-load the items.

+ sells both retail and en-bulk. Normally she is seen as a retailer. However, when others including myself is in short supply of the item she is our last resort and she hardly fails. But buying at bulk from her aint cheap.

+ before she commences sales, she sorts her purchased crates of eggs - separating them into sizes which determines the sales rate also. I asked her why? According to her, it makes the business less stressful. Once a client arrives, they have in mind the size of eggs they want, all you need to do is go to where the demanded size is and select the number he/she wants. Also, it helps you keep in view the profit margin you are working on.

+ you need to maintain your clients by all means necessary. Most times many will come and ask for credit, you are MUST not reject or give it all the time. Also, you have to be there when they need you - after work. So for her, her pick business time is between 6pm and 11pm. Clients stops by on their way from work to buy things for tomorrow morning. Do not forget that some housewives will be at home until their husbands comes home before they can prepare for tomorrow's meal - they make her stay a bit late. But the wait is worth it.

You must have gotten an idea of how to run an egg shop! The ball is now in your court.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:44am On Oct 11, 2015
Expo No. 2

You can make your presence felt in egg distribution with NO VEHICLE - NO BUSINESS ADDRESS - NO WORKERS
All you need is a good personal relationship with many of the people you know who has space to spare in their business environment or home.
Just model your activities as a bulk breaker!
For many who has the funds but may be engaged in other things or those who are limited by not having a shop - you can get about egg distribution with this idea and it saves you a lot of time and stress.
All you need is about 7 - 10 big clients. They buy off whatever you can get at once.
For those whose funds are about N300,000.00 [three hundred thousand naira] and above, you can easily source 200-500 crates easily from multiple places and sell them off instantly with a profit margin of N20/N30 each crate.
500 crates sold with a profit margin of N20 will easily place N10,000.00 in your bank account weekly. This could be repeated twice weekly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:45am On Oct 11, 2015
I have been asked this question - What is the secret of making it in egg distribution?
----MARKETING!
Look out for key dealers in the business and make them your clients.
It takes lesser effort to sell a consumable like Egg when compared with an item like clothing wares.
You lost nothing by moving around and telling whoever cares that you ''own a farm'' and will start bringing it to their neighbourhood.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 1:00am On Oct 12, 2015
This thread may likely help in solving the problem of SOURCING of eggs.
Our requests to many farms are showing outside Lagos are showing signs of positivity. I may not ''consume all that is most likely to come my way. If you are within reach, you may take a bite off our cake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by debbydee(f): 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
following
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
For transparent creates by 6 a dozen 1000k
By 10 1500k
By 12 2500k
By 30..... I sell in carton 30,000k.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
Did i get you right?
Eg - By 12 - 2500k means 12 units of the crates that contain 12 pieces of egg is being sold at the rate of N2500?
Thus one unit stood at N208?

artisticallyart:
For transparent creates by 6 a dozen 1000k
By 10 1500k
By 12 2500k
By 30..... I sell in carton 30,000k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:06am On Oct 13, 2015
Do you know egg distribution could earn you as much as N500k monthly with business units spread across different locations?
Keep a date with us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 13, 2015
Blackkie:
Did i get you right?
Eg - By 12 - 2500k means 12 units of the crates that contain 12 pieces of egg is being sold at the rate of N2500?
Thus one unit stood at N208?

A dozen of by 12
I did not figure my own profit in it.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Idowu2828: 9:51am On Oct 13, 2015
Boss of life u av support of God,I dey class also
Blackkie:
Do you know egg distribution could earn you as much as N500k monthly with business units spread across different locations?
Keep a date with us.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
The transparent crates:-
I went a bit deeper in my search and this is what i was offered in Surulere-
Dozen of 6 - N600
Dozen of 12 - N1000
Dozen of 18 - N1400
Dozen of 30 - N2000 / N1800

Attn. VickyHills.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by hometutorslagos: 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
artisticallyart:

A dozen of by 12
I did not figure my own profit in it.
A dozen of something means 12 of that thing. Which means a dozen of 6 is 12 times 6 which means you will get 72 for 1000naira. Is that ok?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
Abeg, who will teach me Yoruba language?
I am losing some juicy sales due to this language barrier.

Today, a farm manager whom i have been doing all my packaging to meet bumped into me this afternoon. He was glad to meet me and instantly he went off blasting this language and finally asked me to follow up on what he said only for me to tell him that i did not understand what he said. He looked at me and walked away.

Infact, i dont know when to see him again!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
No Sir!
A dozen of the kind of crate that contains 6 units of egg.
ie - 12 units of the kind that can only contain 6 eggs at once. ok?

hometutorslagos:

A dozen of something means 12 of that thing. Which means a dozen of 6 is 12 times 6 which means you will get 72 for 1000naira. Is that ok?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 8:29am On Oct 14, 2015
Avoid all forms of credit sales as much as you can.
Credit sales to clients as a rule must be redeemed before a new one is advanced. Watch out for retailers mostly women, they do ask for large volume of supply, sell it off, then use your money to pay off other debtors. They even have the guts to ask you for more when you refuse, they divert to a another person and feed you with stories.
The best way to manage them when offering credit is - pay for old credit given before a new demand and supply is made.
Credit offers can deplete your capital effortlessly.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by omode2(m): 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
Blackkie:
Avoid all forms of credit sales as much as you can.
Credit sales to clients as a rule must be redeemed before a new one is advanced. Watch out for retailers mostly women, they do ask for large volume of supply, sell it off, then use your money to pay off other debtors. They even have the guts to ask you for more when you refuse, they divert to a another person and feed you with stories.
The best way to manage them when offering credit is - pay for old credit given before a new demand and supply is made.
Credit offers can deplete your capital effortlessly.
That is why am skeptical abr d poultry biz I was thinking of diversifying also to poultry bt d credit thing is scary.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
It depends on how you intend to play the market.
The experience i shared here is coming from my ''research based investment.'' I wanted to see it all so that i can talk authoritatively.

You said diversifying into poultry?
So you are most likely to ''move'' some meaningful funds into the investment?
Then you have NOTHING to do with credit advancement! Once you are producing eggs, you have your sales outlet where distributors will register and get allocations weekly. They [distributors] do pay upfront into your designated bank account before coming for the eggs. The same goes for birds when they are ripe for sale.

omode2:
That is why am skeptical abr d poultry biz I was thinking of diversifying also to poultry bt d credit thing is scary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by hometutorslagos: 12:21am On Oct 15, 2015
Blackkie:
No Sir!
A dozen of the kind of crate that contains 6 units of egg.
ie - 12 units of the kind that can only contain 6 eggs at once. ok?

I have read your reply more than 10 times. Are you saying 12units of that kind of crate goes for 1000 naira? If Yes, where's the gain.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 15, 2015
I love this. Keep it up bro.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
hometutorslagos:

I have read your reply more than 10 times. Are you saying 12units of that kind of crate goes for 1000 naira? If Yes, where's the gain.
My brother, I was also beginning to wander how I will make profit.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (66) (Reply)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.