Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter (134528 Views)

Please Help Save Baby Tobi / Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya / Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
seunkeji5:
Saw this on nairaland, and I think it might be helpful.

This association struggles to offer an operation to
children born with a cardiac malformation.
Located in France, it regularly welcomes the children
for the time they need to be surgically taken care of.
You can visit: http://www.mecenat-cardiaque.org/
realite.html The link is in french, I'm not sure it is
found in english.
Just my contribution.
tnks ma, ll check rightaway
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
ayolight:
tnks ma, ll check rightaway
they posted in French. I dnt undstnd French. tnks ma
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by seunkeji5(f): 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
ayolight:
they posted in French. I dnt undstnd French. tnks ma
yes in french, try n look for translator
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
please download google chrome
Chrome automaticaly translates
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 9:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
seunkeji5:

yes in french, try n look for translator
no translator
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
tearoses:
please download google chrome Chrome automaticaly translates
k. let me try, cos I dnt knw if my small phne can do dat.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
guevening everyone, I dnt really knw wat to say tnight. but pls dnt fget us, I dnt really undstnd Hw she is doing again, she is so weak, not eating, coughing nd vomitting, sleeping nd d breathing is not gud at all. pls pray for her.
I'm so scared nd helpless.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 10:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
pls, who knows d cost of procuring a visa
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
ve seen one online, $252 + another $2. I dnt knw if its seamen price for adult and childrn
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by thorpido(m): 7:57am On Sep 03, 2015
Ayolight,Is your baby at home or in the hospital?If she is at home presently,you will need to take her to the hospital so she can receive care and be stabilised.

Mods,please help get this to the front page so more people can help.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2015
thorpido:
Ayolight,Is your baby at home or in the hospital?If she is at home presently,you will need to take her to the hospital so she can receive care and be stabilised.

Mods,please help get this to the front page so more people can help.
u re rit sir. but I dnt ve money for now. the money I have on me nw is just #700. my parents re d only pipu standing by me nw, nd Dey re trying dia best too, I dnt wnt to disturb dem cos Dey re salary earners nd my siblings re still in skul. I carried her on my back frm around 12am to 3:30am. she dnt sleep well at all.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 11:33am On Sep 03, 2015
pls, moderators ve mercy on my daughter. pls come to our aid. cc lalasticlala Seun caracter babyosisi
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by marygold(f): 11:35am On Sep 03, 2015
But is it not better people contribute money into your account than that of your hubby?Since he is behaving funny?
Just my thought!
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olu4life(m): 11:36am On Sep 03, 2015
ayolight:

u re rit sir. but I dnt ve money for now. the money I have on me nw is just #700. my hubby has told me not to ask him for money again. my parents re d only pipu standing by me nw, nd Dey re trying dia best too, I dnt wnt to disturb dem cos Dey re salary earners nd my siblings re still in skul. though my hubby said he is coming to check her tday, mayb if he sees her sha. I carried her on my back frm around 12am to 3:30am. she dnt sleep well at all.
Sorry about that dear... But wait, ur husband doesn't stay with u? undecided
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olu4life(m): 11:37am On Sep 03, 2015
marygold:
But is it not better people contribute money into your account than that of your hubby?Since he is behaving funny?
Just my thought!
Exactly, I can't come and shout biko... Before mismanagement sets in.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
k, though he promised to always transfer or money credited into his acc. but this is my acc details. UBA 2056071186. Ogunruku Mercy Itunu. tnks
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
I spoke wit d doctor just nw, OAUTHC doc, he said we shud bring her on Monday. I have to agree. for Monday cos I'm so rich nw.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Horlubunmmy: 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mods please and please,ejo nitori olorun. Have mercy on this woman daughter.

Cc ishilove,seun,lalasticlala
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by mutter(f): 6:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
I got you email and had already sent the medical report to three NGO that can help when I realsiesd that the medical report is for a male child and the child is female!!
This is not good enough.Nigeria is already known for fraud.
Anyone seein this would thionk it is all fake. I just dont know how to correct that mistake.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by seunkeji5(f): 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
mutter:
I got you email and had already sent the medical report to three NGO that can help when I realsiesd that the medical report is for a male child and the child is female!!
Anyone seein this would thionk it is all fake. I just dont know how to correct that mistake.

I think the mistake is from those silly record officer, they tend to do silly mistake atimes, and they won't care to correct it.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by mutter(f): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
seunkeji5:

I think the mistake is from those silly record officer, they tend to do silly mistake atimes, and they won't care to correct it.
I guesses as much but it would be difficult for any NGO to work with that.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
mutter:
it was d corper doctor at ekiti state teaching hospital that wrote d referall note f or d test that made dat mistake. she kept on saying "he"nd I corrected her that its "her" and she even made mistake wit d age. I dnt wnt pipu to tink it'd fraud dats y I dnt tipex it.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
madam mutter Wat re we going to do now. I dnt knw until wen we were given d result at osogbo.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 04, 2015
ayolight:

u re rit sir. but I dnt ve money for now. the money I have on me nw is just #700. my hubby has told me not to ask him for money again. my parents re d only pipu standing by me nw, nd Dey re trying dia best too, I dnt wnt to disturb dem cos Dey re salary earners nd my siblings re still in skul. though my hubby said he is coming to check her tday, mayb if he sees her sha. I carried her on my back frm around 12am to 3:30am. she dnt sleep well at all.

Please disturb them. They will understand.
This is their grandaugher too amd it is an emergency
Did your husband come to see you both
If your babys condition is critical, then dont wait until Monday
Does your husband have people? Go there and inform them that you need money ASAP
I dont really understand what is happening, but I pray that God intervenes and sees you through.
It is well.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by mutter(f): 7:12am On Sep 04, 2015
ayolight:
madam mutter Wat re we going to do now. I dnt knw until wen we were given d result at osogbo.

I don't know eurer. I am waiting for then to contact me.
But I think we better wait till you have another result. Before contacting others. Pity because I contacted the mist popular ones.
Please just try in future to really make sure no loopholes because people are very skeptical
We have to continue with combined effort .
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by damiso(f): 9:01am On Sep 04, 2015
Ayolight please take her to the hospital ASAP I have made a transfer into your account. As soon as my money transfer people confirm I will let you know when to withdraw.meanwhile like tearoses said don't feel bad about asking your parents she is their grandchild. Please just see a medical professional to at least stabilise her for now pending the India or surgery

It is well with you and Light. I pray that Lord rests His healing touch on her

Please be strong for her she needs you so much now.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by damiso(f): 9:33am On Sep 04, 2015
Just received confirmation it's been done.

So please try to get her medical attention ASAP.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2015
madam damiso ve called d doc at ife, he said we shud take her to d nearest hospital wia Dey can stabilize her like u said. so I called dat our doc that operates a private hospital he said he ll see her by 4pm tday. so I ll take her dia den. tnk u so much ma.
madam tearoses God bless u. my parents are trying, my mum is just recovering frm hysteretomy or whatever Dey calld it wen we got d news of my baby condition. so she is very rich for nw, but yet still trying her best.
some also transfer to my acc yesternit, God bless u too.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 10:30am On Sep 04, 2015
we ve another 15600k nw, that ll b more than enough to take her to hospital tday nd to Ife on Monday. God bless everyone.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by blessedtwins: 10:45am On Sep 04, 2015
marygold:
Just my thought!

My exact thot when she said her hubby was behaving funny.
Ayolight please don't use your hubby's account number.use yours. Abeg.
Also I sent a mail on your behalf to Stella of stelladimokokorkus blog but I have not got any reply
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
Weldone madam ayo,God ll be wt u and Light,av droppd my own token as promised,pls a suggestn,try to modify ur original post by puttin ur personal acct instead of ur hubby's,I copied nd paste it on my facebook page nd send to frnds on whatzapp bt they r worried abt d 2 accts,pls modify so dt we wil b sure,u r in charge,hw s d angel doin,Olorun yo gba koso,be strong and hold on dear.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by seunkeji5(f): 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
To assist you can send your token to this account BANK-- UBA ACCOUNT NUMBER - 2056071186. OGUNRUKU MERCY ITUNU . THANKS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply)

The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Sperm Dripping Out Of Your Vagina Immediately After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.