Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter (134794 Views)

Please Help Save Baby Tobi / Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya / Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by dominique(f): 11:02am On Sep 09, 2015
mutter:
Please Ayolight,
Fill the form in this link
https://www.medizin.uni-tuebingen.de/Patienten/Kliniken/Kinder_+und+Jugendmedizin-p-796/Patienten+Onlineformular.html

It is from the Teaching hospital University of Tübingen. That way they can send a cost estimate. It is in Germen but quite easy to understand. They sent me an email that the form has to be filled for them to reply. The say you can fill it in Englisch and send reports in Englisch.

Copy me any reply they send you so can contact the NGO`s with it. I am still hopeful for other replies, but we need to give them time.
The want your contacts and that of the doctor on the case.

I just unblocked this post hidden by the spambots, Ayolight pls act on this quikly.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
tnks, dominique. God bless u. madam mutter, I got this just got dis nw all tnks to dominique. pls I dnt undstnd Wat d language at all. can u help me fill it? I dnt get d required info at all.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
madam mutter. d hospital we were reffered to in India has sent an estimate to us. can I forward that to u?
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by mutter(f): 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
Please send it to me. It would be of great help.
I also just got another form from an organisation. They are willing to make some payment but not all. They have a very long form and I think I need to do the translations for you. Also for the other form from the hospital.
I will try to do that this evening.
Please send me what you have. So I can send it to the organisations as an option. I want to believe that they can also fond an operation done in India.
I think it is also good you let N/L know how high the estimate is so that we all can think of raising funds.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ona2: 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
mutter:
Please send it to me. It would be of great help.
I also just got another form from an organisation. They are willing to make some payment but not all. They have a very long form and I think I need to do the translations for you. Also for the other form from the hospital.
I will try to do that this evening.
Please send me what you have. So I can send it to the organisations as an option. I want to believe that they can also fond an operation done in India.
I think it is also good you let N/L know how high the estimate is so that we all can think of raising funds.
God bless you madam mutter, your labour of love will never go in vain. God, himself will see all these efforts and bless Light with long life. Ayolight, also enter into serious prayer sessions for your daughter. God loves her and she will never die. Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
tnks ma, they said the surgery alone is between $9000 and $10000. the last time I checked $1=#195
they gave us two options, and Dey said another one is $8000 and$8500. we ve been told to scan and send our passport so Dey can send an invitation to India embassy.
pls nairalanders we need u so seriously nw. we need all d assistance u can render. pls come to our aid. pls ve compassion on my little girl. madam mutter I ll forward dat estimate to u dis evning.
God bless all
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
lest I forget to add dat, it seems her father is not ready to take d loan again, ve disturbed him about applying nd d lay tyme I asked abt it, he called someone asking if dia is money in d coorperatie purse nd he later told me d person promised to call bak nd since.den I bve not heard anytin frm him as regards d loan, Evn he has not come to see LIGHT SINCE Sunday. he came in just nw.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
I asked abt d again just now, he said " do I ve d rest on ground? that dia is nothing d 600k he can borrow can do,. I told him dat atleast we ll use it to start doing Wat its is capable of doing citing Brian example dat Dey dnt ve all d money wen Dey traveld for d treatment but he is too wise in his own eyes. pls good people, help me.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by mutter(f): 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
Please you need to send it to me urgently. Also i would need a letter from the doctor that the treatment cannot be done in Nigeria.
As soon as I have that I an send it to the organisations.
Also if you have passports send me copies.
I got a reply from Unicef. They do not handle single cases but they forwarded me to another organisation.
The money is not too much it can be raised.
I am confident. I believe with this cost we can concentrate on India. I think the organisations should have no problem transfering the money to India.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by damiso(f): 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hello ayolight..
So the estimated costs would be about $10, 000.

Do try to fill all the forms mutter has asked you to so moving forward we know how much would be sponsored from the NGO's and how much its left to source and look for.

It is well.

Again thank you mutter
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
mutter:
Please you need to send it to me urgently. Also i would need a letter from the doctor that the treatment cannot be done in Nigeria.
I got a reply from Unicef. They do not handle single cases but they forwarded me to another organisation.
I am confident. I believe with this cost we can concentrate on India. I think the organisations should have no problem transfering the money to India.

tnks madam mutter. I'm sorry I dnt send d required documents tday, its cos I wnt to get d letter frm d doc. I got d letter some mins ago. I ll send it tmrw Monin ma. pls all nairalanders, help me tnk dis woman mutter for her selfless service. tnk u so much ma.

3 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 5:05am On Sep 10, 2015
mutter:

Thank You! Thank You!! Thank You!!!

How is your boy doing
God will definitely repay you well Amen. smiley

@ayolight Weldon, all your effort on her will not go I'm vain. Amen
Just seeing this now, thanks @pinkheartng for sharing
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 10, 2015
Glory be to God.
Mutter Thank you so much for everything. God bless you and your family.
God will open ways and the balance will be raised by His Grace.

Ayolight this is just a challenge that you are going through with your hubby. The enemy is trying to drain and destabilize you. Do not give it chance. Focus on your baby. Your hubby will come back to his senses later
My prayer is that your labor of love will not be in vain and you will have cause to rejoice over your baby.
Dont worry dear. All is well.

2 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by mutter(f): 6:49am On Sep 10, 2015
Ayo light please also mail me the Doctors name and contact. It has to be a doctor that is treating Light and who is willing to speak to the people here if they have questions.
With that I can fill out the forms for you.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 10:43am On Sep 10, 2015
madam mutter, ve sent all d required documents just nw. tnk u ma.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
I spoke wit d doc in d hospital we were referred to in India, I ask if we can pay d money twice, he said we ve to make a deposit of $5000 atleast to dia acc before coming nd we ll pay d balance later before leaving. tgeda wit d visa nd airtucket , frm my research we ll need abt #1.3m. pls nairalanders, help us. God bless u as u support us. the man promised to send d invitation to d embassy dis evening or tmrw. tnk u all.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by mutter(f): 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
Okay I have received it. I will work on it this evening God willing.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by damiso(f): 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
ayolight:

I spoke wit d doc in d hospital we were referred to in India, I ask if we can pay d money twice, he said we ve to make a deposit of $5000 atleast to dia acc before coming nd we ll pay d balance later before leaving. tgeda wit d visa nd airtucket , frm my research we ll need abt #1.3m. pls nairalanders, help us. God bless u as u support us. the man promised to send d invitation to d embassy dis evening or tmrw. tnk u all.

Ok ayolight that's good to hear let's see what will happen at mutters end so we sw how much will be left to raise
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
damiso:

Ok ayolight that's good to hear let's see what will happen at mutters end so we sw how much will be left to raise
tnks ma.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
mutter:
Okay I have received it. I will work on it this evening God willing.
k. tnks ma.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
Pls moderators. Help me carry dis to d front page. Pls.
I checked d amount of visa online nd i saw somethin like $294: my question nw is: will it be dsame amount for i and d baby.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
hello everyone. tnk u for standing by us. Brian's dad said d money for d visa is abt $80 per person, its around #31200. for both of us. so my mum has borrowed 100k, she tinks maybe we should go nd apply since.d invitation has been sent RO d embassy by d hospital
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
but I said we should wait for mutter, pls Wat do u tink? since we dnt ve d deposit for d treatment and I dnt knw if visa can expire or not.
moderators, I realized d norms here is dat u usually send some people to confirm stories. before taking it to d front page. pls help me, come nd confirm my case. pls dnt allow my case to be different. pls help me. tnks.
cc dominique
sissy3.
lalasticlala
TeHN
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
gudevn. madam mutter Hw re u tday. just checking on u ma.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by mutter(f): 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
Sorry in real hectic.
Ayolight I think you should still go ahead. We don't have too much time.
I think it might still be possible for organisations to make payments direct to the hospital in India. For now as things look we only have a show of interest and no confirmation. However everything can change. The letter the doctor wrote from India is too informal. It needs to be more official.
I think n/ land can also confirm your case. It would make people more confident to contribute.
I am honestly still trying everything possible.
But if if the hospital in India is certain as well as your intention to go there they might make a transfer
I really wish some more people would come up with advice here. It would help. I will keep on giving my best to assist.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 7:18am On Sep 13, 2015
Sorry for tagging you guys, please help to save this little girl. sad

Seun, caracta, idowuogbo, revlution, Sassybae(f), TheMadame(f), TeHN, Setaje(f), mukina2,
taryour(f), Ymodulus, nich(m), immortalvoices(m),
53cur3m0d3(m), Omolola1(f), swtdarling(f), firestar(f),
klasiknonie(f), AbuMikey(m), EyesWideOpen(m),
KAYSEAP(m), coefoe(f), Cestmoi1(f), Enegod(m), cyara(f),
officialmsright(f), Confirmbabe(f), lafflaff123(m), Warfibabe
(f), fredoooooo, speedyboi(m), iquidee(m), Osyxcel(m),
samuelkanu, DANILSA(m), InesQor(m), maxisfield(f),
vivaciousvivi(f), adaobi123(f), biolabee(m), sammynaijaguy
(m), binger, Smartiegurl(f), zionbaby2, Moyola(f),
whitemosquito(f), gprincess1(f), JOYCEOUS(f), Urine,
Goshen360(m), Codedrock(m), bobobabe, slimchi2k2(m),
Lolaabokoku(f), trixandra(f), pendusky(m), tanimz(f),
chelseabmw(m), madamebebe(f), Oahray, DukeNija(m),
Pritheeann(f), vivianc(f), Coldfaya(m), EzePromoe, wolebaba
(m), Realest123(m), joyblinks(f), AdeniyiA(m),
theplanmaker, kenono(m), ivorybabe88(f), odohemma(m),
Ask4bigneyo(m), 2ndeRodriguez(m), Richard6(m), Bobciril
(m), ghettodreamz(m), Omogbhollahorn(m), Meedu(m),
Mannylex(m), centje(m), cdamsel(f), teehaywhyooh(f),
Tenderly1(f), EazyJ(f), gtswt(f), Moesha22(f), teeties(f),
delkuf(m), shakara4u(m), Priceless95(f), Solomonadejo(m),
Ogininafio1(m), Cachod(m), umra8901(f), amiskurii(f),
jhydebaba(m), monex(m), avicky(f), slim14(m), Oolayeancah
(f), Emmy9ite(m), greatgod2012(f), ayobase, Oluesther(f),
methodman(m), Aikayy, yindamola, Acidosis(m), dyn4casie
(m), Dygeasy(m), Bibol(f), ifihearam, DExplorer1, espn(m),
Godsknight(m), manoy(m), Tunjman(m), ayojango(m),
Shugamania(f), HNIC(m), swiftycool(m), ratio4real(m),
jslimz(f), Carlmax(m), Nenum(m), donanadave(m), stillme
(m), danieloke(m), kayemjay(m), LordReed(m), nolongtin
(m), queensmith, cindyrella(f), Jaykizz(m), jamace(m),
Callimo(m), 2sexy(m), anonymus1X1, neyostica, aanumama
(f), ijebabe, Smartdoy(m), yinkalink(f), Remii(m), dimco(m),
hollas2jnr(m), nurexfutmx(m), rubi96(f), Ishilove, 2sd(m),
masterpiecer(m), Larrylarex(m), Killz1(m), willsman(m),
alowobaba(m), OgidiOlu3(m), KINGwax(m), Jidefido(m),
Welder(m), cooljoe(m), peaceheartt, Pakavy(m), 3RNEST
(m), lolaluv1(f), balo(m), OK2NVME, kolaoloye(m), FBS, Olu4life, femistco, jarus,
Rhymez(m), Nicesoul(m), md4real(m), Omogetto(m),
Pharoh, kemiola89(f), Ranks007(m), free2ryhme, OAM4J,
gbenga007(m), born2boink(m), dadicvila(m), IbroSaunks
(m), xynerise(m), queenafric(f)

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Mynd44: 7:30am On Sep 13, 2015
@Funjosh, when you tag multiple people on Nairaland, each person don't get notified....
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 13, 2015
mutter:
Sorry in real hectic.
Ayolight I think you should still go ahead. We don't have too much time.
I think it might still be possible for organisations to make payments direct to the hospital in India. For now as things look we only have a show of interest and no confirmation. However everything can change. The letter the doctor wrote from India is too informal. It needs to be more official.
I think n/ land can also confirm your case. It would make people more confident to contribute.
I am honestly still trying everything possible.
But if if the hospital in India is certain as well as your intention to go there they might make a transfer
I really wish some more people would come up with advice here. It would help. I will keep on giving my best to assist.

The only thing I can suggest is that if anyone has Seuns listening ear to please beg him to put this on the frontpage
Ive mentioned his name severally but he hasnt done it.
The health mods have also tried
The only way for this to gether momentum is for the thread to get more exposure
We can also share the thread with our followers, whici I have already done and put this thread in our signatures so that when we post, the link to the thread can be seen by all.
Unfortunatly I already have a charity case in my siggy.
I pray that God makes a way.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 13, 2015
An idea; Since it seems that Seun does not want to put this sick babys appeal for help on the frontpage, there is an option to pay for a thread to go to the front page.

Maybe if we ask him how much it costs to put a thread on the frontpage, we can buy frontpage space and that way we get the exposure that we need and Seun gets the money that he wants.

What we also need is for someone to verify this story from Nairaland so that everyone who does want to help is rest assured that the case is genuine.

Please are there any nairalanders in the Ekiti Region who can go and verify this story? as this will give nairalanders the confidence to donate when the case does reach front page.

Ayolight, dont worry, God will take control of everything. Light will live by the Grace of God.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 13, 2015
seunkeji5:

I have said it here before, her case was air on EKTV EKITI BROADCASTING STATION where she appeal for fund. If you know anyone that Works in EKTV you can call to verify.

Nairalanders will need more than that
When the questions start coming you will see what I mean
forewarned is forearmed
I speak from experience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply)

The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Sperm Dripping Out Of Your Vagina Immediately After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.