Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter - Health (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter (135177 Views)

Please Help Save Baby Tobi / Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya / Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Sarang(f): 4:21am On Nov 12, 2015
Thanks everyone..

OneLoveNaija. smiley
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by baba11(m): 7:24am On Nov 12, 2015
I wish light a safe and successful journey... and that God should beckon on him fast recovery and may he never relapse into this or any life threatening diseases like this again and for everyone of us too

AMEEN! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Caracta(f): 8:09am On Nov 12, 2015
There couldn't have been a better news to make my day than this.

Thank God.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 8:37am On Nov 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by scentmarlc(m): 8:41am On Nov 12, 2015
Aminat508:
Scentmarlc going tru yr blog now and I saw this:

https://scentmarlc./2015/11/06/help-two-year-old-diagnosed-with-heart-condition-needs-urgent-surgery/ thank you so much

Ohh that, its just a little way to reach more people for assistance.

How have you been ore mii...

#Hope you left a mark on the blog

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by adjoviomole(m): 8:52am On Nov 12, 2015
ayolight:
these are he reports

Hi,please if u know any child suffering from any congenital or acquired heart condition that requires surgery, kindly refer to The Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital, Kumasi Ghana. A group of surgeons will be having free surgeries for them from 10 - 21st November. PLS SPREAD THE WORD.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 12, 2015
adjoviomole:

Hi,please if u know any child suffering from any congenital or acquired heart condition that requires surgery, kindly refer to The Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital, Kumasi Ghana. A group of surgeons will be having free surgeries for them from 10 - 21st November. PLS SPREAD THE WORD.

No we don't know... kiss

4 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donlino(m): 9:06am On Nov 12, 2015
This money no dey gree complete? undecided
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by adjoviomole(m): 9:07am On Nov 12, 2015
favoured234:

No we don't know... kiss

A frnd sent dat to me, I tot it can b of help to light,I don't have money to give I wld av given. May God heal her miraculously IJMN.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 12, 2015
tescoleps:
(Forward as received). It has come to our notice that a message gone viral on WhatsApp is inviting parents with children who have heart diseases to report to Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital. We wish to state that this is completely false. Yes KATH is expecting a team sometime this month but they are here for a PRE-SELECTED group of patients and they are not certainly going to start work on the 10th as the message says. Also the surgical treatment is NOT FREE. Please disregard the message before you travel to kumasi in vain. It is unfortunate that someone would toy with the life of children unfortunate to be born with an illness as serious as a heart disease. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD.

I was just being sarcastic because the above was earlier posted.. Thanks all the same
adjoviomole:

A frnd sent dat to me, I tot it can b of help to light,I don't have money to give I wld av given. May God heal her miraculously IJMN.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 9:14am On Nov 12, 2015
adjoviomole:

Don't mind that message jare.

Na all this lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by adjoviomole(m): 9:16am On Nov 12, 2015
favoured234:

I was just being sarcastic because the above was earlier posted.. Thanks all the same

Kk tanks dear. Was d kiss on my nose or eyeball tho? grin
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by adjoviomole(m): 9:18am On Nov 12, 2015
Aminat508:
Don't mind that message jare.

Na all this lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Tanks for d info.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 9:20am On Nov 12, 2015
Donlino:
whaaat
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 9:20am On Nov 12, 2015
Donlino:
oga ,I advise u behave oo,remember where I talked about muscles,abeg no let me apply am!!!!Behave na,u be adult *winKs*

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 12, 2015
adjoviomole:

Kk tanks dear. Was d kiss on my nose or eyeball tho? grin
Your ear... Guess it tickled
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donlino(m): 9:27am On Nov 12, 2015
Donald3d:
oga ,I advise u behave oo,remember where I talked about muscles,abeg no let me apply am!!!!Behave na,u be adult *winKs*

If you can't answer my question, get off my screen...
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by adjoviomole(m): 9:31am On Nov 12, 2015
favoured234:

Your ear... Guess it tickled

Lol sha don't mark tyson me grin
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 9:37am On Nov 12, 2015
Donlino:

calm down nah. They money is not yet completed. The baby and her mum traveled out of the country yesterday for the surgery, infact they are still on there way. We need more money for the baby to feed and so many things including the returning ticket. angry
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 9:37am On Nov 12, 2015
Donlino:

person no fit follow u play again,now let me serious and use English,with all due respect to your acclaimed "Adulthood",if its complete,we won't solicit for more donations,if u where concerned you would have gone through previous posts,if you are soft hearted you won't have posted that harsh post "this money no dey gree complete",you sounded like its complete and we are looking for more money to buy things for ourselfs,we should be cautious of things we say,plssss

3 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 9:38am On Nov 12, 2015
Donlino:

person no fit follow u play again,now let me serious and use English,with all due respect to your acclaimed "Adulthood",if its complete,we won't solicit for more donations,if u where concerned you would have gone through previous posts,if you are soft hearted you won't have posted that harsh post "this money no dey gree complete",you sounded like its complete and we are looking for more money to buy things for ourselves,we should be cautious of things we say,plssss
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2015
Donald3d:
person no fit follow u play again,now let me serious and use English,with all due respect to your acclaimed "Adulthood",if its complete,we won't solicit for more donations,if u where concerned you would have gone through previous posts,if you are soft hearted you won't have posted that harsh post "this money no dey gree complete",you sounded like its complete and we are looking for more money to buy things for ourselves,we should be cautious of things we say,plssss
Donald u better calm down and sip lacasera. wink Rember the individual difference.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 12, 2015
Donlino:

Bros ignore Donald... he is my brother, that's how he behaves on Thursday morning cheesy

The money is about 75% complete, they just travelled and they need about 800K more to complete payments and upkeep
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 9:48am On Nov 12, 2015
Donlino:

Relax bro wink

The baby and her mother had to travel for the surgery because the money raised already can pay for upfront deposit for the surgery and also for the visa application and ticket. The hospital balance is still their she just have to go ahead first becos of time when the little child keepon fallen sick often smiley

You can check this page of the thread please https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighter/36 thanks.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 9:52am On Nov 12, 2015
Aminat508:
Donald u better calm down and sip lacasera. wink Rember the individual difference.
*sips lacasera ,teem,milk ,alabukun and panadol*sweet combo,exactly thursday morning is like that ,but the ogas post was somewhat insensitive,but I dey follow am play before na,oga no vex o, *streches hand out witj white flag in the other*
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 9:53am On Nov 12, 2015
Donald3d:
*sips lacasera ,teem,milk ,alabukun and panadol*sweet combo,exactly thursday morning is like that ,but the ogas post was somewhat insensitive,but I dey follow am play before na,oga no vex o, *streches hand out witj white flag in the other*
grin grin comedian
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 9:56am On Nov 12, 2015
Donald3d:

Yea I understand but as long as it involve money its normal for questions and let's try as much as possible to give answer in our best knowledge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donlino(m): 9:57am On Nov 12, 2015
Donald3d:

Would you blame me?
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donlino(m): 9:58am On Nov 12, 2015
favoured234:

Bros ignore Donald... he is my brother, that's how he behaves on Thursday morning cheesy

The money is about 75% complete, they just travelled and they need about 800K more to complete payments and upkeep

Okay
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donlino(m): 10:00am On Nov 12, 2015
Aminat508:
calm down nah. They money is not yet completed. The baby and her mum traveled out of the country yesterday for the surgery, infact they are still on there way. We need more money for the baby to feed and so many things including the returning ticket. angry

Okay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (71) (Reply)

The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Sperm Dripping Out Of Your Vagina Immediately After Sex

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.