Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist (52924 Views)

Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors / See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by enomakos(m): 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
missbronze:
i am just asking.
Will you rape me?
i may if you ask me to

is that "r" then?
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by otiigba1(m): 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
EggovinMma:

Hmmmmmm.
I love that too.Use to drink those very well.Now I take red/white wine.
OR I blend fresh fruits with whiskey/spirits.
that's my girl, wink last time i was in nigeria i was looking in every supermarket for wiskey ( jack daniels) one of the best i had to drive all the way to enugu to buy it, i like wine too red especially, do you have any specifics in wines or you don't mind any wine, cheap ones? *jokes* grin

Oh! I must comment on how gorgeous! you look wink
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by SapeleWater(m): 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
EggovinMma:

Rapists fit rape anywhere o.The guy na sophisticated rapist. grin
The only problem I get with her experience na the 7 wey she count.Even snake wey die, them no dey use the head play.But truth is, rapists don plenty o.

Sophisticated ke? Dem no dey get sophisticated rapist o. Rapist na rapist, and if say any of those 7 guys na real rapist no be hotel dem go go. Na inside car or inside bush, and the guy go add beating on top. Hotel wey be say if u sneeze anyhow dem go knock for u
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by chachanga: 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
rhymesteey:
Hahaha maka why 7TH guy hiann... She is a drukard choi...

JENNY1010 AttentionSeeking Mofo na im u be

U nor even get fear, u nor fear God, fear for your life, fear for your mama wey train you wey get right to see the fruits of her labor..U'RE BUSY ON D STREETZ HOEING UR SKANKY BUM AROUND TOWN!

Must you drrink on every date?
Must you feign drinking to intoxication point each time? Why can't you prove those guys wrong as being the type of a lady who exercises self restraint and commonsense?
In a culture where guys are just being re-educated on various stereotypes bordering on "girls actually meaning yes when mouthing NO"; you were just putting yourself out as a potential prey ni, simple! because, quite a lotta guys are still wired that way and to act otherwise, they tag you a CuckBlocka, ehn?
You were a bit irresponsible and...

I Pray your Amateur CSI/XFILES acting doesn't make you a permanent prop in DEXTER!

4 Likes

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by tpiander: 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
how a "girl" can come to nairaland to boast about dating seven guys (and maybe being taken to hotels by all of them), is beyond me.

Is that something to boast about nowadays?

whatever happened to discretion.

2 Likes

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by SapeleWater(m): 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
yori:

What world are you from?

so because he carried her to the hotel room and konji hold d guy means he's not a real rapist! sigh.... undecided
So ajebota rapists too dey? grin funny guy. God punish hotel. Wetin do bush?

1 Like

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
enomakos:

i may if you ask me to

is that "r" then?
yes, it is tongue
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by cococandy(f): 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
OP what you do is risky . Pls be careful henceforth

As for those calling you names for going out to drinks with him, pay them no heed.
If you'd gone to his house instead of a bar they would still blame you and say you asked for it. There's no winning with rapist apologists. Whatever happens must somehow be your fault.

It's precautionary that you want you test a potential date to know if they are capable of such things but what if you got drugged like some people already pointed out?

2 Likes

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by adjoviomole(m): 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
Jenny1010:

Don't get me wrong. I never said all guys are rapist. I know there are nice guys out there.

Op anyways I don't like girls that drink. So that trick will not work with my kinda guys who don't take alcohol.......... wink
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by delors(m): 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
RT
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by delors(m): 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
Some silly girl once tried this on me but Bros too sharp pass razor blade. Forced me to take her to Suya Spot, got drunk (or like u pretended to be drunk), started acting up...it was late so I said time to go home. In car she pretended to be asleep then told me to take her to my house instead of hers. I laughed devishly.
Took her home, big bum o, crashed on my beg...revealing things...but Bros too ja for such...I slept on my couch jeje...Monday morning woke her like bae, time to zoom. She was like 'what happended?'...I was like you mean, 'what didn't happen?'
Dropped her off at home, since then she be calling me n toasting me like bread, but no, I don't play such games.

@OP, what you did is called 'decoy' or 'entrapment'. You played drunk and then entrap these poor dudes who probably had good intentions for but u tempted them into wanting to commit the act. I pray you find a man for yourself. You intentionally bastardized the reputation of them poor dude's and render them into eternal guilt, self-pity, self-hatred and self hurt...There is something called Karma. You will be trapped and made to bear the burden of such. It's not a curse, it is what happens. You tend to run errands for devil by what you are doing and there's always a repercussion for it.

You are welcome.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
EggovinMma:

Rapists fit rape anywhere o.The guy na sophisticated rapist. grin
The only problem I get with her experience na the 7 wey she count.Even snake wey die, them no dey use the head play.But truth is, rapists don plenty o.

Lynpe come here and play gbasky.
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
kayo80:
Hmm! Girl, you get mind o! That acting could have turned ugly at any minute.

Me, personally, I can't even do a drunk girl, cos I wont enjoy it. I had this experience with this girl I was F'ing back in the day. She came around when I was trying to finish a story, and I politely asked her to leave after about an hour, cos I needed to meet a deadline. She begged me, ans said she wont disturb. She said I should by her can stout, that it would keep her company. She said she could finish 6 cans and not get drunk, so i sha bought her three cans. I even sipped out of one of the cans.

After about two hours, she started romancing me, and all that, so I did her, and she fell asleep. The next morning, she asked me what happened the night before. Men! I just told her nothing, so as not to make her feel ashamed. I still can't believe she wasn't conscious of her actions. Thank God we had been F'ing wella before that night, if not, I would have felt guilty for a long time.

OP, hope you don't go and mistakenly get drunk one day with this your moves.
Guys no mind OP, all na cooked story.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Onemansquad(m): 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
Rubbish
keep tricking them guys i bet u haven't met a bad nigga that will Bleep ur ass till it bleeds undecided

jst keep testing all guys that comes your way

1 Like

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Ahmeduana(m): 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
Jenny1010:

Don't mind that dude. He is just trying to justisfy the fact that if you ever succeed in getting a woman drunk, you are free to take advantage of her.
YOU ARE JUST BEEN SILLY AND ROTTEN MINDED, PEOPLE LIKE YOU BEHAVE AS IF THEY ARE IN CONTROL OF EVERYTHING, BUT ONE DAY YOU WILL LOOK BACK AND REALISE HOW FOOLISH YOU ARE AND THAT YOU'VE LOST A LOT GOOD GUYS WHEN YOU ARE PLAYING THE GAMES OF SELF IMPORTANT!

3 Likes

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by enomakos(m): 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
missbronze:
yes, it is tongue
hahaha
but it was with your consent na?
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by alphalpha(m): 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
Madam poster, you may think you're having fun but if you keep up with this, you just may become a victim.

Secondly, what have you achieved so far? Establish that 7 guys are rapists? Think not.

What if they are actually rapists? How have your efforts helped to get them rehabbed or behind bars?

Advice: Please stop putting yourself in danger
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
You sef get time. Her mates are out there making good of their time, she is out at the bar discovering rapists.

naijaboiy:

You didn't call all guys rapist? Please explain this post below.

Madam,,what is the message you were trying to pass with that question and the final statement which you made?

Guilty conscience?

So when you fight against guys generalising and calling Nigerian girls gold diggers and oloshos it means you are also guilty? Right?

Perfect! undecided

1 Like

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Donzee02(m): 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
Don't worry the next time you try that your case will be like dat of bovi and the girl forming fish... and that day you will shout bad market

1 Like

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by dinachi(m): 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
oreos:
My Papa and Mama Ode!
Me na Pervert!
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
Acidosis:
Responsible men do not toast responsible girls at bars and alcoholic joints. Stop attracting r.apists. We know where to find responsible girls.

The "AYES" have it
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by mystical22: 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
Men tester!! I wonder what will be of your offsprings!!! Cougar

1 Like

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by fF01(m): 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
missbronze:
Pls, i have a date with a guy i just met this wknd.

Will he rape me?
hahaha.... Very Funny!
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by noblegrex: 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
Jenny1010:
Most people often think that rape is only when there is an element of force, coercion or threat on the victim. The law says any person who had sexual intercourse with a girl without her consent has committed the offence of Rape. This means having sex with a sleeping or intoxicated girl had amount to rape. Some guys even stupefy a girl's drink in other to have their way. This type of rape is often difficult to prove absent of consent, thereby most girls don't even bother to launch a complain to the police.

My Story ( The trick)

This guy had been asking me out for sometime, yesterday evening I decided to give him a shot. He took me to a nice bar somewhere around town. As we got seated, he ordered for a bottle of alcoholic wine. I told him I don't have a head for alcohol (which is a lie), that a little sip might make me tipsy (big lie), except he will promise to take me home if I get tipsy. He promised me that he will take me home. As we got drinking, this dude keep telling me how much he love me and want me to be the mother of his unborn kids, and that he will never hurt me, that I should give him a chance blah blah blah... He looked so innocent, charming and convincing. I told him to give me sometime to think about his proposal.

After emptying several glass of wine, at a point I decided to start the trick to test him, I started acting like I was drunk. I started talking out of point, dangling my head and making awkward hand gestures. He was convinced that I was drunk, yet he was still persuading me to drink more. At that moment I knew he was up to something, but I need to be sure. I took more glass of wine as he requested, after that I increased my acting. At a point he decided it was time to go , he held me as we were walking out toward his car i was staggering . As he help me into the car, he slightly touched my boobs. He did it to look like it was a mistake, but I knew he wanted to confirm my state of intoxication, so I didn't bug. As he gets into the car and drove the car, I pretended to have dozed up. At a point he stopped the car, got out and rushed into a pharmacy shop, I was just lying there like I was deep asleep with my eyes slightly open peeping at him. I guessed he was buying condoms , but I wasn't sure.

The next stop was in front of a hotel, he got down again and rushed inside. I guessed he went to book a room. He got back , helped me out of the car and inside the hotel. As we got to the reception, I decided the acting was enough, I forcefully pulled myself away from him, I called him a bloody liar , a rapist and all other hideous names I can't even remember. He was so astonished to see my eyes wide open. I also castigated the receptionist , I asked her how could she be their and watch a man drag an unconscious girl into a room . I even threatened to call the police to arrest them both. After that I walked out of the hotel gallantly leaving him there ashamed of himself. I took a taxi back home.

This is the 7th guy I have used this trick on , and they all failed woefully. The moment you start acting like you are intoxicated, the demon beneath the handsome, cool loving guy comes out to manifest. This got me thinking, are all guys rapist ? Is there any guy out there who can take an intoxicated girl to her house , without trying to take advantage of her condition? May God help us all.
how can a responsible girl b so found of alcohol even if a responsible come across u,u'll change his mind.
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
Msteeeeeew. If you don't have strong head to drink then don't drink at all. If only girls know how they disturb guys when they are drunk ehhh, you will pity guys.
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by LastProphet: 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
OP some points for you to note:
1. you have been choosing the same kind of guys and that says a Little about you
2. i can bet you that none of those your suitors are matured men, mostly opportunistic young boys most likely below or just around 30yrs of age am sure.
3. yourself you cant be more than 24yrs most likely
4. there are men, very very many that will shock you but most likely you have a type of guy and they are not that type. i have 2 brothers in my family, if you off your pant in front of any of them the best you will get is a very very dirty slap. me i might fall if you are my type but i know my brothers and i know hi ow many ladies they have disgraced.

lastly. you are right to a great extent about ONLY YOUNG VALUELESS boys who have no self dignity
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
U should have kept it secret anyway. A rapist might be reading this, who knows?
Exactly the right thing to do. I agree with you completely. I think the Nigerian government needs to do something about r a p e in the society.
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Jbond(m): 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
softysparky:
Msteeeeeew. If you don't have strong head to drink then don't drink at all. If only girls know how they disturb guys when they are drunk ehhh, you will pity guys.
God bless you for that comment, infact 1500 airtime for you.
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by swaggprofessor(m): 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
Jenny1010:
Most people often think that rape is only when there is an element of force, coercion or threat on the victim. The law says any person who had sexual intercourse with a girl without her consent has committed the offence of Rape. This means having sex with a sleeping or intoxicated girl had amount to rape. Some guys even stupefy a girl's drink in other to have their way. This type of rape is often difficult to prove absent of consent, thereby most girls don't even bother to launch a complain to the police.

My Story ( The trick)

This guy had been asking me out for sometime, yesterday evening I decided to give him a shot. He took me to a nice bar somewhere around town. As we got seated, he ordered for a bottle of alcoholic wine. I told him I don't have a head for alcohol (which is a lie), that a little sip might make me tipsy (big lie), except he will promise to take me home if I get tipsy. He promised me that he will take me home. As we got drinking, this dude keep telling me how much he love me and want me to be the mother of his unborn kids, and that he will never hurt me, that I should give him a chance blah blah blah... He looked so innocent, charming and convincing. I told him to give me sometime to think about his proposal.

After emptying several glass of wine, at a point I decided to start the trick to test him, I started acting like I was drunk. I started talking out of point, dangling my head and making awkward hand gestures. He was convinced that I was drunk, yet he was still persuading me to drink more. At that moment I knew he was up to something, but I need to be sure. I took more glass of wine as he requested, after that I increased my acting. At a point he decided it was time to go , he held me as we were walking out toward his car i was staggering . As he help me into the car, he slightly touched my boobs. He did it to look like it was a mistake, but I knew he wanted to confirm my state of intoxication, so I didn't bug. As he gets into the car and drove the car, I pretended to have dozed up. At a point he stopped the car, got out and rushed into a pharmacy shop, I was just lying there like I was deep asleep with my eyes slightly open peeping at him. I guessed he was buying condoms , but I wasn't sure.

The next stop was in front of a hotel, he got down again and rushed inside. I guessed he went to book a room. He got back , helped me out of the car and inside the hotel. As we got to the reception, I decided the acting was enough, I forcefully pulled myself away from him, I called him a bloody liar , a rapist and all other hideous names I can't even remember. He was so astonished to see my eyes wide open. I also castigated the receptionist , I asked her how could she be their and watch a man drag an unconscious girl into a room . I even threatened to call the police to arrest them both. After that I walked out of the hotel gallantly leaving him there ashamed of himself. I took a taxi back home.

This is the 7th guy I have used this trick on , and they all failed woefully. The moment you start acting like you are intoxicated, the demon beneath the handsome, cool loving guy comes out to manifest. This got me thinking, are all guys rapist ? Is there any guy out there who can take an intoxicated girl to her house , without trying to take advantage of her condition? May God help us all.
silly you, in your mind u r a great actress like mercy Johnson abi please tell me na hunger na make u dey follow guys n my guess to expensive restaurant and after eating u form drunk abi n in ur so called chicken mind u think u are wise pls if u r hungry jst tell us so that we at nairaland might contribute to ur welfare n nt for u to come here to display ur unequivocal wisdom in stupidity.
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Roseey0(f): 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
The comments alone in this topic should keep gals alert.
So I can comfortably say no guy will take her home in this circumstance
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Nonsii07(m): 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
There is, you just haven't found me yet.
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by mikolo80: 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
Jenny1010:

My Story ( The trick)

yep, the one that like you or the one that is disgusted at your apparent lack of class

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Shares Photos Of Her Husband’s Hot Mistress / How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. / You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.