Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist (52909 Views)

Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors / See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by rabbuy(m): 8:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
So this rape thing is still thriving in minds of people... Women re tryinna be global leaders and major players and the lady turn detective is testing for rapist...
Test well oh.. Happy testing..since its now a day job hunting for rapist

2 Likes

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by debuscket(m): 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
it seems stupidity goes with the name Jenny, my ex comes to mind

2 Likes

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Jbond(m): 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
EggovinMma:

Yea, I am easy.Not like before again.I have been working on the habit.
Ok nice, if you need tips on how to go bout it, holla.
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
U should have kept it secret anyway. A rapist might be reading this, who knows?

Suspecting you cheesy
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Mcowubaba: 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
missbronze:
Pls, i have a date with a guy i just met this wknd.

Will he rape me?
Yes... Don't go....

Iranu!
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

Suspecting you cheesy
That pic on yo dp actually cracked me up. Like rotfl now....hahahahA!
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by gidjah(m): 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
Didnt wanna contribute on this but for your wisdom-filled advice for this daughter of zion.she truely needs to re oriente her self and evaluate her life.she has taken d wrong path for long.even if your man is a drinkard, it will b v/difficult for him to accept a drunken wife at home.for all the Godly laide out there,pls do not try this o, it could be very bad for u all. @op good advice from you,even though u ur sef na confirm Mugu!
SmartMugu:

While you are busy playing your tricks on men, time passes by and it will get to a point where available men would prefer younger and prettier girls than you. Around then is when women start acting desperate for a man to at least ask them out. What makes you think one of the 7 men you played drunk with couldn't have been the right man for you?

Also, do you think any man wants to end up with an alcoholic girlfriend or wife? Would you allow ur brother end up with a drunkard wife or girlfriend? On your first date, when most men would like to know a girl better and probably measure their IQ level and hope for qualities they need in a woman, in your case you showed yourself off as drunk a drunkard and talked thrash through the outing. Any man with good intentions would definitely consider you worth less than they thought and possibly use you like they would girls like you.

It's like showing up for a job interview pretending to be drunk in hopes of playing tricks on your potential employer to see if they really had hopes to hire you. Weird, right?

Goodluck finding the prince charming that doesn't mind ending up with a drunkard. I hope 7 doesn't become 77 before you realise u actually missed the right man in one of your episodes. I'm sure some SU brothers are out there that would meet ur criteria, but u can find them in churches and they most likely won't go to bars with you, and ur trick would be worthless.

Plus,what actually makes you think a man can't just pay for a room in a hotel for you to be there alone till you're sober, while they return to get you after you're better? If you think every man wants to rape you, then you may need to re-evaluate how you think.

1 Like

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
Jenny1010:
Most people often think that rape is only when there is an element of force, coercion or threat on the victim. The law says any person who had sexual intercourse with a girl without her consent has committed the offence of Rape. This means having sex with a sleeping or intoxicated girl had amount to rape. Some guys even stupefy a girl's drink in other to have their way. This type of rape is often difficult to prove absent of consent, thereby most girls don't even bother to launch a complain to the police.

My Story ( The trick)

This is the 7th guy I have used this trick on , and they all failed woefully. The moment you start acting like you are intoxicated, the demon beneath the handsome, cool loving guy comes out to manifest. This got me thinking, are all guys rapist ? Is there any guy out there who can take an intoxicated girl to her house , without trying to take advantage of her condition? May God help us all.
madam, if it is jumping from every okon,emeka and abdul....drinking gulder and alomo with them..... you will not only be raped...but they can also cut your "ballon" and "kpomo" for rituals...be warned!
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by taayourty(m): 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
I will gladly and surly do that. I don't take advantage of ladies. I love mutual consent.
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Cybertext(m): 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
Lol.... so this OP na superhero now "RapeBusters" just take am easy o, some villains out there no dey smile o

2 Likes

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by badinfluence: 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
arsetalks:
Like terms attract, unlike terms repel. You attract the type of person you are. Most of you girls fall victim because you are picky for the wrong things. He is handsome, he is rich, has good house - quite alright, those things are good, but they are not a must.
Oga like terms repel oo
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by darnley16(m): 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
Jenny1010:

How I wish there is a way I can make the post visible to girl's only. Pple need to learn
cos u be mumu na, even ur father would hv done d same to an intoxicated lepa, u get luck say no be pH, u for pay for all the drinks ,so u wan drink free drink, eat free food, enter free ride, sleep for free hotel , but to open ur punny now u dey shout rape, Chei u get luck I swear
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by darnley16(m): 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
Tallesty1:
So you have started following men to bar right?

Mama will hear this.

The op is a foolish woman and I pray the next guy rapes her until she's not able to walk.

She's busy eating guy's money and pretending she's' testing if they are rapists but one day will be her day of sorrow.

Who send her?

Instead of learning from her mom how to be a woman she's busy going from bar to bar, drinking like her father.

Like I said, the bush meat will catch the hunter one day.

Nah person wey go river water dey carry shey? It will be her turn one day.

The story won't always end the same and I pray it happens soon.

seconded
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by darnley16(m): 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
Jenny1010:

What heck do you expect me to do? Kill them?

noooooo, just offer them ur punny next time b4 they tear it for u, mtchewww
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by darnley16(m): 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
naijaboiy:
Yea!
Are you happy now? ?? Silly thing! undecided
lol
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Ndeewonu: 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
Jenny1010:

How I wish there is a way I can make the post visible to girl's only. Pple need to learn

and tells u girls dont rape girls these days?
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by darnley16(m): 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
Aminat508:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
guys anoda mumu, Aminat do u also go from bars to bars to get free drinks only to tag the guys rapist when its time to put yr punny to work ehn
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by seangy4konji: 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
i don't know who d op is but what you posted there is the silliest thing i have read on nl this year...

how old are you

for your mind you are smart

you are a step away from being the one to start vommiting cash in a wardrobe...

you must be a kid.

2 Likes

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by soonest(f): 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
deadZONE:
Its shocking when i see Nigerian girls talk
about rape when they be forking 5
different boyfriends....... menh
get over it. whats d difference?
open ur goddamn leg and
pretend is one of ur bf fam!
You desperately need the hand of God in your life with this your mentality. Gosh!!!

1 Like

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Aminat508(f): 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
darnley16:
guys anoda mumu, Aminat do u also go from bars to bars to get free drinks only to tag the guys rapist when its time to put yr punny to work ehn
bars ke? Mba.. . Me just dey laugh jejely cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by regalson(m): 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
Where do you meet this kind of guys, you re also not a nice person. Birds of a feather flock together. I have decent female friends that meet lovely, discipline, self controlled guys everyday. Probably where you stay guys are badly raised. Enough of this rape gist by girls making the world a fearful place. I have loads of friends that will never rape a girl and even walk away from free sex oppurtunities. Girls should know a guy well, make inquires about the guy before visiting him. Girls go on badoo hook-ups and trips and later cry the guy almost raped them. Dress badly to a guys house, eat him dry and later cry he almost raped me. I hate rape no matter the circumstances, whether she took you for a mugu and made you spend all your cash. Truth be told, most girls (i said most) who feel nobody will believe their story have a terrible life style before the encounter because the story of a decent girl will be believed by all. A well brought up girl throwing herself on a guy all in the name of pretending to be drunk, ladies are so shameless, you drank so much wine and you didn't get drunk (you re a drunkard then), keep this your story to yourself because it is a shameful one. Will he make this kind of move if you carried yourself better. He saw you as his type, careless and hopeless. There are terrible guys, i know, but girls should calm down. You are lucky he did not blow powder on your face that knocked you out in his car. SOME girls are so greedy these days, they want the already made man. Can't be friends with an average guy but willing to visit the flashy guy. A guy who dupes another to get his wealth will conveniently rape a stranger that takes him for a mugu.

1 Like

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by darnley16(m): 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
Jenny1010:

Tell that to your sister. You suggesting one shouldn't try to dictate potential dangers, you should just jump in with your eyes closed. Pass your advise to your sister k
lol person say next time them go rape ur yansh tear
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
the thing is, op is a bar girl, like really, na only u dem dey carry go bar for date? she is prolly rolling with hungry guys that use beer to chyke babe. how shud taking several shots of alcohol as a lady b an impressive thing? the op is prolly a localite dats feeling like a champ cos she hooked up with som1 who rolled her free drinks and desired for a refund by trying to take advantage of her while drunk.
y dem no go wan try rape u op, when u roll with d same kind of guys (all alcoholics). its evident that u are predisposed to guys of that nature which makes me question ur personality, lifestyle and the way u carry yourself.

1 Like

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by wokomabest(m): 10:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
This idea to me is very much unnecessary.for personal safety.and beside its not wise for a woman to play such a dangerous game.you know how vulnerable a woman's world is.it might be well orchestrated by more than a guy and you become a victim and regret later but the deed has been done.gat to be very careful
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by gseph(m): 10:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
To me wat u are doing is very risky, u are even lucky to be smarter than those u had streaked. I tell u, some men can be smarter than u do. So be care so that u don't get into the wrong hands.
gseph.
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Lobolintin(m): 10:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
I don't sex drunk girls, ...moreover if you re drunk, what use are you to me
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
"Is there any guy out there who can take an intoxicated girl to her house , without trying to take advantage of her condition?"
And OP, before you wrote the emboldened statement, you forgot that it's not all guys and girls that go to bars to hang out and that there are guys and girls that don't take alcohol. You think it's everybody that hangs out in bars and drinks the way you do, right? Well, for your information, some guys don't drink alcohol, and so, don't have reason to have an intoxicated girl in their hands to "take care of". Just for your notice.

2 Likes

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
"Is there any guy out there who can take an intoxicated girl to her house , without trying to take advantage of her condition?"
And OP, before you wrote the emboldened statement, you forgot that it's not all guys and girls that go to bars to hang out and that there are guys and girls that don't take alcohol. You think it's everybody that hangs out in bars and drinks the way you do, right? Well, for your information, some guys don't drink alcohol, and so, don't have reason to have an intoxicated girl in their hands to "take care of". Just for your notice.

1 Like

Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by ruggedtimi(m): 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
hmm...k. I will strt takng dem to ur homes, so u fall for me. And u brng urself to me unintoxicted
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
EggovinMma:

Hmmmm.Continue dey change monicker like g string tongue

tongue
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by Tonylyte(m): 11:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
chymystique:
LOL!! Jenny1010 for your mind you are smart. Haven't you heard one day bush meat do catch the hunter? This is a very silly risk... what if he laced those alcoholic drinks with drug related substances like ecstasy?... what if he whisked you away into a nearby building or bush? Just tell us you are a pathetic alcholic wannabe who wanted to drink free alcohol unto sharp babe. Anyways this story is fake. grin

But seriously this is how some gals go dey use "potential rapist experiment" as an excuse dey follow men up and down all in the name of osho free drinks and stuffs. Then, when asked to pay up, they scream rape!.

Ecstasy. Bahd ghurl!
Re: Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist by mikolo80: 11:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
delishpot:

I hear you
Hey, I did not make the rules

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' / How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. / Kenyan Lady Shares Photos Of Her Husband’s Hot Mistress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.