Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,438 members, 7,812,306 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. (48524 Views)

'29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady / 6 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Mothers Make Conversation With Children / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by exlinkleads(f): 7:38am On Aug 17, 2015
Hahahahah, can't stop laughing but come to think of it, is useless to get angry with ur mum cuz of some of their stu.pid errands.

Is funny how they will ask u to off the tv, that it has been on since morning and is hot now.

Hahahahahaha ooo I love u so much mum and dad too ooo

1 Like

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by therealdeal10: 7:40am On Aug 17, 2015
Ur mum is a Nigerian when u r aving a conversation wit her n she's nodding her head den u tell her mummy go n sleep na n she says "no continue am hearing wat u r saying"
Luv u mum kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by yollychika(f): 7:45am On Aug 17, 2015
Moms dey do no. 7 really shocked
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by watzisname: 7:45am On Aug 17, 2015
When she gave you money for offering in church n she watches you wen it is offering time to make sure u paid d offering

2 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by AjaoMT2: 7:46am On Aug 17, 2015
When you whistle a tune in the morning and she shouts “aaaah, la’aro kutukutu” (this early morning); you do it in the afternoon and she shouts “aaaah, losan gangan (this hot afternoon), you do it at night and she shouts”looru oganjo”(so late in the night) and you wonder when you will ever be allowed to whistle your tune.

5 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by watzisname: 7:47am On Aug 17, 2015
When she tells you to carry your bible along unless you will not be allowed to spend d week end in your friends place..... grin

1 Like

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by dhorlipizzu(m): 7:48am On Aug 17, 2015
No be lie
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by princealexndre(m): 7:54am On Aug 17, 2015
i wrote this shit and banito copied it..nairaland this is not fair
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 17, 2015
When i go out to play football and when i come back and ask for food she will say go and collect it from ur father's mother and i will reply she has died;she ll tell me to go and meet her i ll just be sullen and moody and after some minutes she ll say go and take ur food:i can remember a day when she was passing by along the field we used to play football and a guy marked me roughly and my mother was annoy and vex that all of my friends started laughing:the following day i woke up late and she asked me hw is yesterday work becoz u work labouriously

3 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Btruth: 8:02am On Aug 17, 2015
prettydiva89:
Wow can't stop laughing remembering this, sometimes I get annoyed but I got used to it.
Mum would be in her room and call you to bring the book or pen in front of her..That annoys me most I will be like Mum this is it in your front,the funniest thing is that she would reply yes I know I can see it but I feel like asking you to bring it,God sent you to this world so you can serve him and be great and he sent you through me so I can take care of you and send you on errand,oya bring it. Then I have no choice than to give her. And if I tell her Mum don't call me again she would say keep deceiving yourself,I will call you,its one of the reason I gave birth to you .
LOTS OF LOVE MUM

Lovely. Great memories indeed. Trust my mother, she will deal with any naughty child, and still be the same person to be panic when you started running a temperature, not knowing to her that you wanted play a fast one on her too that you are sick. Sweet mother she is. "Ki Olorun ba mi wo Maami ooo"......lol.
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Abbey2sam(m): 8:02am On Aug 17, 2015
koligs:
That's true op but mums all over are awesome they are the only lady that will be on your side if this goes bad or when you suddenly become broke they will always stick by you and even sacrifice what they need to make sure you succeed..

If u love your mum, hit like and if you prefer your Dad, hit share

GOD BLESS OUR MUM AND DAD..

UNFORTUNATELY, I LOST MY DAD LAST

YEAR... *sad

I love them both so I hit share and like grin
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by kolokolobi(m): 8:06am On Aug 17, 2015
When you are invited to her bedroom a day after you know you have committed a crime. Then you no its pay day.
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by IceDude(m): 8:06am On Aug 17, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
When you break a plate mistakenly, mum screams like
MUM: break everything in the house, if u like break the house and every thing breakable.

When mum breaks a plate, she screams like:
MUM: Who put this plate here?

Lol, u just made me remember what happened in our house some years ago. My mum mistakenly broke a plate and she tried to cover up by saying "Av told u guyz to alwayz position these dishes properly yet u wont listen".....My younger sister laffed and said "mummy! Mummy!! If na anoda person break am we for nor hear word 2day o".....Funny mums

3 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 17, 2015
Btruth:

Lovely. Great memories indeed. Trust my mother, she will deal with any naughty child, and still be the same person to be panic when you started running a temperature, not knowing to her that you wanted play a fast one on her too that you are sick. Sweet mother she is. "Ki Olorun ba mi wo Maami ooo"......lol.
lol.. Ki olorun WO mama gbogbo was. Orisa bi iya osi. she's simply irreplaceable in my life

1 Like

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 17, 2015
AjaoMT2:
When you whistle a tune in the morning and she shouts “aaaah, la’aro kutukutu” (this early morning); you do it in the afternoon and she shouts “aaaah, losan gangan (this hot afternoon), you do it at night and she shouts”looru oganjo”(so late in the night) and you wonder when you will ever be allowed to whistle your tune.
yea yea funny mum
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by talktonase(m): 8:29am On Aug 17, 2015
xclusivelyurs:
so y r u here? Dnt dey hav togoland forum?
bros there is nothing wrong in sharin laughs...
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by MrsAnyanwu(f): 8:47am On Aug 17, 2015
rezzy:
When you refused to go to the market to buy soup ingredients and someone else did.

When you begin to eat, come see complain, she will start talking

Na only food you dey get sense for, see as you open eyes and mouth dey eat like person when just come from prison.

Now, she complains to our dog
hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa dis guy no kill me ooo, wetin b dis, hahhhhhhaaa.

1 Like

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by solodox(m): 9:04am On Aug 17, 2015
Bonapart:
yea She's from burkina faso....olodo
More like iraq!
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by holysina(m): 9:07am On Aug 17, 2015
prettydiva89:
Wow can't stop laughing remembering this, sometimes I get annoyed but I got used to it.
Mum would be in her room and call you to bring the book or pen in front of her..That annoys me most I will be like Mum this is it in your front,the funniest thing is that she would reply yes I know I can see it but I feel like asking you to bring it,God sent you to this world so you can serve him and be great and he sent you through me so I can take care of you and send you on errand,oya bring it. Then I have no choice than to give her. And if I tell her Mum don't call me again she would say keep deceiving yourself,I will call you,its one of the reason I gave birth to you .
LOTS OF LOVE MUM

thanks very much, u just made my day. hahahahaahahahahahaahahahah
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by youngaz(m): 9:24am On Aug 17, 2015
Wen she report u 2 ur dad nd wen dad want 2 beat u she wil say"baba cum i did nt tel u 2 beat im nw"nd dad wil b lyk "why did u nw report im den" grin

2 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by pinky1974: 9:35am On Aug 17, 2015
pendusky:
REALLY? HOW COME MY MUM NEVER DOES ANY OF THIS? DOES IT MEANS MY MUM IS NOT A NIGERIAN? sad sad sad
Huh are u sure or u never took note of it
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by vivavik(f): 9:40am On Aug 17, 2015
That number 8 is over true. How they watch the tv when sleeping beats my imagination cos immediately u change the station she will wake and start shouting. They are still the best thns that happened to us. May God bless and keep my mama, Amen.
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by benELOHIM7(m): 9:53am On Aug 17, 2015
My mum learnt a style. Instead of waiting for u to come within range she will ask u to get sometin for her in her room while she follows quietly grin
kolokolobi:
When you are invited to her bedroom a day after you know you have committed a crime. Then you no its pay day.

1 Like

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by sigain: 9:55am On Aug 17, 2015
The one i love most.

When your Nigeria mother tells you not to lie and the next minute she will say,

tell the person at the door am not at home.

When you say mummy you told us not to lie.

what you will hear is............

ehn sebi am your mother, and am telling u to lie this one.

1 Like

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 17, 2015
21. When she tell her female daughter " if a man touches you here, na belle" grin
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by babadem2much(m): 10:01am On Aug 17, 2015
vickylala239:

Hmmmmmm #500 for hair cut??

as a child #500 naria.

shocked shocked shocked

thats why she asked if na forest dem one clear no my hair dem one cut as she soji

mumsy no de cum last grin
angry angry angry grin grin cheesy
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by babadem2much(m): 10:04am On Aug 17, 2015
Lizabeth25:
21. When she tell her female daughter " if a man touches you here, na belle" grin

chai grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 17, 2015
Gush....I miss my mother! If not for those words, I for don carry belle since! Those words really helped me cus most of my sec secondary mates has one or two kids outa wedlock. But those words worked on me and I will pass it on to my girls! grin grin

Keep resting Momma.....I love you cry

babadem2much:

chai grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by adanny01(m): 10:10am On Aug 17, 2015
21. You imagine your real mother is out there somewhere because the mother you know flogged you mercylessly or stopped short of cursing you like you are not her actual son/daughter.

4 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by manuelrukky(m): 10:14am On Aug 17, 2015
My dad used to do number 8 tho..... Much love MUM & DAD
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by chukzey442(m): 10:16am On Aug 17, 2015
When you are being rude and she shouts at you and says "common don be ceiling" grin

1 Like

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Btruth: 10:23am On Aug 17, 2015
prettydiva89:

lol.. Ki olorun WO mama gbogbo was. Orisa bi iya osi. she's simply irreplaceable in my life

Amin ooooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Six Habits That Prove A Person Was Born In A Poor Family / Smart Mum Spoiled Her Daughter's Plan To Steal Meat (pictured) / What Comes With Marrying The Breadwinner Of A Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.