Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,490 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. (48532 Views)

'29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady / 6 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Mothers Make Conversation With Children / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by ogunwalea(m): 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
pendusky:
REALLY? HOW COME MY MUM NEVER DOES ANY OF THIS? DOES IT MEANS MY MUM IS NOT A NIGERIAN? sad sad sad
maybe smiley
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by AreaFada2: 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
All these 9ja mums seem to have been through same school of life. cheesy grin
The list na kampe.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by cyprus000: 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
[/quote]
18. When you ask her to refund the money you
lend her and she tells you "all the food you've
been eating at home nko?"
[size=13pt]
Lol..grin

My mum did this to me.

Once gave her money to keep for me, when I leta asked her of the money.

She said I should repay her breast milk first,before she will pay megrin.

Love that woman. very funnygrin.
[/size]

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by djcliff(m): 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
[quote author=pendusky post=37030520]
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Tonylyte(m): 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Lmaoo..Break dem finnish! grin grin ...i brk plates tire and my mum shout brk dem finish tire! grin grin
If u don't break them finish we go siddon dey look each other. The words that follows in silent tone. Hahahahaha, mama them too funny. My mama stick wey them dey use turn garri e dey tak come beat me for night wey I don form actor for day time finish.
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by ladet(m): 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by fecosequence(m): 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
my mum is guilty as charged.

1 Like

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by oliviacute(f): 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
i swear this is more than true chai..mothers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
shizzy7:
NO..5 is over-true,,, everything I do or anything that happens to me is blamed on phone
Lmfaooo grin same here oo... Anythin i do wrong mst b related to d way i press my phone grin ..Oh hw i love my Mum!
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by blackstreak: 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
[quote author=Bantino post=36932216]1. When she says "Get my kini" and believes with all confidence that she gave birth to a mind reader

2. When you say "mommy, I'm Sorry" and she replies "Sorry for yourself"

3. When you ask her where you should drop something and she says : “drop it on my head now."

5. When you say: “mummy, I have malaria” and she replied: “why wont you have malaria when you have been pressing phone since morning”

6. When you say: “I came 2nd in my class” and she replies: “soo the person that came first has two heads, abi?”

7. When she takes the DSTV remote to work, just to punish you.

8. When you’re watching TV with her and then she sleeps off and still doesn’t want you to change the channel

9. If when you tell her you are going to friends place and she be like: when last did they come here to play with you?

12. When she touches hot pot comfortably without a napkin

13. When with one look she tells you, you will get the beating of your life when you get home

15. When she tells you: 'I didn't kill my mother, so you cannot or will not kill me'

18. When you ask her to refund the money you lend her and she tells you "all the food you've been eating at home nko?"

19. If she is more accurate with her slippers than Robin Hood is, with arrows.

This is so my mum grin it actually helped in raising us well tho

cheesy Love me mum
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
I stand for originality.You didn't have to copy and paste from social media.

1 Like

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Happiness87(f): 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
Demmocrats:
grin that's true op but mums all over are awesome they are the only lady that will be on your side if this goes bad or when you suddenly become broke they will always stick by you and even sacrifice what they need to make sure you succeed

natas22, on night duty
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
Tonylyte:

If u don't break them finish we go siddon dey look each other. The words that follows in silent tone. Hahahahaha, mama them too funny. My mama stick wey them dey use turn garri e dey tak come beat me for night wey I don form actor for day time finish.
hehehe grin grin
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2015
When you break a plate mistakenly, mum screams like
MUM: break everything in the house, if u like break the house and every thing breakable.

When mum breaks a plate, she screams like:
MUM: Who put this plate here?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by stellytwinkle(f): 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2015
Bonapart:
yea She's from burkina faso....olodo
or cotonu

1 Like

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by DPChuks(m): 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
Mama Africa....in Akon's voice
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by shizzy7(f): 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Lmfaooo grin same here oo... Anythin i do wrong mst b related to d way i press my phone grin ..Oh hw i love my Mum!
Lol,, to her everything I do on the phone is PINGING,, I love my mum too..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
Mehn..... make I no comment....
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by yusasiv(m): 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
Bantino:
1. When she says "Get my kini" and believes with all confidence that she gave birth to a mind reader

3. When you ask her where you should drop something and she says : “drop it on my head now."

4. When she brings food wrapped in a nylon bag from a party.

5. When you say: “mummy, I have malaria” and she replied: “why wont you have malaria when you have been pressing phone since morning”

6. When you say: “I came 2nd in my class” and she replies: “soo the person that came first has two heads, abi?”

8. When you’re watching TV with her and then she sleeps off and still doesn’t want you to change the channel

9. If when you tell her you are going to friends place and she be like: when last did they come here to play with you?

10. When your mum asks you if the food is enough and you reply no and she says go and drink water

11. When she tells you if I hear 'Peem or phim', you will hear 'ween'.

13. When with one look she tells you, you will get the beating of your life when you get home

14. When you say: my wedding will be baaaaaaaaaaad and she replies: God forbid. Your wedding will not be bad in Jesus name

15. When she tells you: 'I didn't kill my mother, so you cannot or will not kill me'

16. When she calls you from your room upstairs and then sends you back upstairs to bring her purse...

17. When you ask her to help you with your home work and she advised: go and meet your brother. You then say, so you don’t even know it and she replies: (it is your father’s family members that are dullards)

18. When you ask her to refund the money you lend her and she tells you "all the food you've been eating at home nko?"

20. Feel free to add yours

When she carefully watches the way u talk while eating and ask u to finish up in time, its not good to talk while eating and she won't stop talking
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by bqlekan(m): 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
This dude just killed it., that no 19 tho.. God bless this memories.. and to all those that didn't get to meet their mum's, I say God be with you.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by jamace(m): 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Mekky2010: 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
When u say mummy I am sorry and she replies sorrygbuo onwe gi ebeahu.

I miss my lovely mum..RIP

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
My mum did all, she sized my phone on several occassions bk den simply bcoz I wasn't paying attention wen she was talking to me grin she will say you dnt look like her when ur classmate or fwnd beat u up! Eg 'I don't even know who you resemble sef ' lol grin
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by solayd(m): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
so true!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by jnrbayano(m): 10:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
barackosama:
[size=18pt]I LOVE YOU MUM, LIKE if u're proud of your MUM[/size]

I'm proud of my mum but I wont like your post.

They are two different things.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by jmichael(m): 10:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
My mum is the best....the only woman who tied gele and wrapper wen we had to go to the cinema. Her defence was; I'm your mother,u don't know fashion.

7 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by hrykanu231(m): 10:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
There tend to be a large extent of similarity amongst our mothers, at least based on replies here. My mum has done all except the use of abusive words on me or my siblings.
The bring me my bible or glasses (items very close) to her got me really angry then.

But her love was/is pure, true, undiluted, real...dear Lord, please I want to use this medium to beg u to give all gd mothers. long life and gd health to enable them reap the fruit of motherhood

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Gigabite(m): 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
[img][b]pleas help me hail all naija mothers[/b][/img]

1 Like

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by olu1759(m): 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
When she uses danish cookies box for sewing materials and ice cream bowl for egussi soup.

9 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Emilokoiyawon: 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
Bantino:
1. When she says "Get my kini" and believes with all confidence that she gave birth to a mind reader

4. When she brings food wrapped in a nylon bag from a party.

10. When your mum asks you if the food is enough and you reply no and she says go and drink water

11. When she tells you if I hear 'Peem or phim', you will hear 'ween'.

14. When you say: my wedding will be baaaaaaaaaaad and she replies: God forbid. Your wedding will not be bad in Jesus name

16. When she calls you from your room upstairs and then sends you back upstairs to bring her purse...

17. When you ask her to help you with your home work and she advised: go and meet your brother. You then say, so you don’t even know it and she replies: (it is your father’s family members that are dullards)

20. Feel free to add yours

4 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by bummyla(m): 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
No. 4 Is My Grand Mama! It Could Be Very Annoying At Times, But I Love You Grand Mama!

Nos. 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18 are all my Mum!

And When she locks you up in her bedroom, to make sure you do not leave the house after she had gone to work or market! I hate those days! But I Love You Mum!

http://www.bummyla.com
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by jaydee87(m): 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
smiling reading tru but how u will know sh is Nigerian for me is
She wakes u in the middle of the night to flog you so neighbors won't plead for u
She searches your bag anytime u going to school to see if u taking the ball.
Mum what I can do with u nothing oh
U made me a better person with all the slaps and cane
may u reap the fruit of your labour mum..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband / Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) / Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.