Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,575 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. (48536 Views)

'29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady / 6 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Mothers Make Conversation With Children / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Dminister(m): 11:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
Honestly I have been reading topics and comments, I found this so interesting. Op everything you wrote is true, my mum has exhibited these attributes. I wish she never change from being a nigerian mother. I love my mum so much.
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by shut(f): 11:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
Hahaha
Crazy list,I love it all especially 7,10,15&16 wow cheesy
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by IamEdwardRichard: 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
olajorn:
I said my mum is Togolese...so my father falls from sky

Perhaps

1 Like

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by xclusivelyurs(m): 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
olajorn:
I said my mum is Togolese...so my father falls from sky
nigga!! Read...its nigerian "mums" not "dads"
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by freecocoa(f): 11:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
When she says "oh so you want to fight me abi" just because you tried to block her slaps/cane with your hand.

I miss her loads.sad
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by olajorn(m): 11:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
xclusivelyurs:
nigga!! Read...its nigerian "mums" not "dads"
I answered the question,"what are you doing here?"
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Bantino(m): 11:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
amzee:
Please i need many LIKES for all the mum in d world.

Get some 'likes' here https://www.nairaland.com/1789389/comment-without-like-wins grin grin
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Bimffo(m): 11:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
Me: *Singing* Gbese re o, She just dey fire, Gbese re, Gbese re o.

Mum: Gbe enu soun!. Olorun o ni je ka rogun gbese. grin

4 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by IamEdwardRichard: 11:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
[quote author=pendusky post=37030520]REALLY? HOW COME MY MUM NEVER DOES ANY OF THIS? DOES IT MEANS MY MUM IS NOT A NIGERIAN?
sad :

from Alcatrazzzzzz
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by olu1759(m): 11:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
Mum:I'm talking to you and you keep quiet abi,ME:but........MUM:shut up I'm talking you are talkingm

9 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by olu1759(m): 11:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
Mum:I'm talking to you and you keep quiet abi,ME:but........MUM:shut up I'm talking you are talking.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by gmacnoms(m): 11:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
chijudith:
my mum was always fond of number 8 i.e sleeping and watching tv at thesame time hmmm you dare not change the channel immediately u do she will wake up!!!!!!!! funny mothers
why is it so c'mon with our mums. I'l b in my room watching tv, she'l change it to amag. after endurin cos I no she'l sleep off, as soon as I say make I carry am go supersports, she go open eyes say make I leave am dere. and she'll still sleep off o.
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by xclusivelyurs(m): 11:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
olajorn:
alryt gud..seems u figured dis 1 2...isn't it sum peoples bedtym?
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Khez: 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
5,10,17 got me cracking grin grin grin
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by IamEdwardRichard: 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
olajorn:

there will b a thread 4 dads. So if YoMama not naija kip offf

1 Like

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by olajorn(m): 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
xclusivelyurs:
alryt gud..seems u figured dis 1 2...isn't it sum peoples bedtym?
some people don't use the same time zone with you...
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by olu1759(m): 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
You buy her chicken and chips,don't tell her the price,cos she'll tell you the money will cook soup that will last the family for one week.

11 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by olajorn(m): 11:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
IamEdwardRichard:

there will b a thread 4 dads. So if YoMama not naija kip offf
I don hear you
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by IamEdwardRichard: 11:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
olu1759:
Mum:I'm talking to you and you keep quiet abi,ME:but........MUM:shut up I'm talking you are talking.

true true. Typical of our loves
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by shut(f): 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
I can't help it but I've to deviate from the norm.

I'll sleep late mid night after watching cartoons in the sitting room only for me to wake up in my bedroom, my mosquito net nicely fallen to wade off mosquitoes and my blanket wrapped all round me.
I'll just smile Cus It's mom's trademark.

I remember waking up on different times in middle of the night hearing her pray at my bedside that I often wonder then if she ever slept.

I can proudly say,I'd one of the best mothers ever.
I love you mum,I've never really agree to grow up since she left Cus I want her to come back and meet her little girl
I miss you mum RIP cry

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
Can relate.
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by xclusivelyurs(m): 11:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
olajorn:
some people don't use the same time zone with you...
luk boy..its "nairaland"..everytin dat goes on here is "naija tym" cos u in it.. get it? Dats y I said eida u tak a walk 2togoland forum or wait till wens its 4 dads or u jst read comments and STHU(shutdhellup) or u go play ur supa mario or sumtin..read a mills and boom book and jerk ursef 2sleep
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by olu1759(m): 11:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
The Irony of these is as if we are all raised by the same mother,they are our best critics yet our best teacher.
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by udmydearest(f): 11:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
RIP mum, you would always be the best. Its been just a year since you left us and we r having a hard time with dad......... Sleep on my gallant soldier.
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by bigerboy200: 11:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
when u fail jamb..even to cut bread sef will be a problem,she'll say u are making noise ohh..
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by olu1759(m): 11:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
bigerboy200:
when u fail jamb..even to cut bread sef will be a problem,she'll say u are making noise ohh..
true talk,there is nothing u will know how to do,that when they will know u don't know how to walk,eat,sleep etc,just because one failed.

1 Like

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by olu1759(m): 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
Nothing is lost in the house until my mom can't find it.heaven will know.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by olajorn(m): 11:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
xclusivelyurs:
luk boy..its "nairaland"..everytin dat goes on here is "naija tym" cos u in it.. get it? Dats y I said eida u tak a walk 2togoland forum or wait till wens its 4 dads or u jst read comments and STHU(shutdhellup) or u go play ur supa mario or sumtin..read a mills and boom book and jerk ursef 2sleep
guy what's going on your head? cheesy hope you are very ok...

3 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Nelrulez(m): 11:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
Shoutout to my mummy. You're a typical Nigerian woman.
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Jaynec(f): 11:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
olu1759:
When she turns a simple family devotion prayer before bed into a night long revival service.
hahahahaha .. My mum sabi prolong night prayers too. If u sleep na wahala.

1 Like

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by olu1759(m): 11:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
Jaynec:
hahahahaha .. My mum sabi prolong night prayers too. If u sleep na wahala.
lol,that's when you start saying amen that doesn't correspond to any prayer point.

5 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Uniquexty(f): 11:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
olu1759:
You buy her chicken and chips,don't tell her the price,cos she'll tell you the money will cook soup that will last the family for one week.
Lolllzzzzz.. so true. The day I bought a Tara powder for 3k, I forget the price was on the pack. Mum saw it, she practically went white with rage. I didn't dare ask for money for almost a year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) / Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria / How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.