Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. (48539 Views)

'29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady / 6 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Mothers Make Conversation With Children / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by xclusivelyurs(m): 11:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
olajorn:
guy what's going on your head? cheesy hope you are very ok...
ur d type my mum wuld use ur wannabe afro hair as a mob 2clean d restroom...am jst kiddin wit u nigga grin we cool

1 Like

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by olu1759(m): 11:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
Uniquexty:
Lolllzzzzz.. so true. The day I bought a Tara powder for 3k, I forget the price was on the pack. Mum saw it, she practically went white with rage. I didn't dare ask for money for almost a year
Lmao,busted!!
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by rezzy: 11:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
When you refused to go to the market to buy soup ingredients and someone else did.

When you begin to eat, come see complain, she will start talking

Na only food you dey get sense for, see as you open eyes and mouth dey eat like person when just come from prison.

Now, she complains to our dog

4 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by olajorn(m): 11:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
xclusivelyurs:
ur d type my mum wuld use ur wannabe afro hair as a mob 2clean d restroom...am jst kiddin wit u nigga grin we cool
I know naa...thats why I was smiling
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Czar01(m): 11:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
olu1759:
If she try to hit you and you block or weave it,she'll say ehn ehn you want to beat me abi,you have grown wings,I will break those wings for you today.

freecocoa:
When she says "oh so you want to fight me abi" just because you tried to block her slaps/cane with your hand.
I miss her loads.sad

Mehn...blocking Mumsi's slaps helped me so many times oh, but one very day, she used strategy to beat me. When she raised her right hand to slap me, as the Jackie Chan that I was, I had already positioned my arm to block the slap from that direction, but before I knew it, her left hand just came from nowhere and slapped my head WITH THE STRENGTH OF TEN MEN. After that, I started seeing double; it looked like mumsi had 4 hands, I didn't know the hand to dodge/block again, so she proceeded to slap me around the house while I was wailing and screaming like a bïtch lipsrsealed sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by clevop11: 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
Bantino:
1. When she says "Get my kini" and believes with all confidence that she gave birth to a mind reader

2. When you say "mommy, I'm Sorry" and she replies "Sorry for yourself"

3. When you ask her where you should drop something and she says : “drop it on my head now."

4. When she brings food wrapped in a nylon bag from a party.

5. When you say: “mummy, I have malaria” and she replied: “why wont you have malaria when you have been pressing phone since morning”

6. When you say: “I came 2nd in my class” and she replies: “soo the person that came first has two heads, abi?”

7. When she takes the DSTV remote to work, just to punish you.

8. When you’re watching TV with her and then she sleeps off and still doesn’t want you to change the channel

9. If when you tell her you are going to friends place and she be like: when last did they come here to play with you?

10. When your mum asks you if the food is enough and you reply no and she says go and drink water

11. When she tells you if I hear 'Peem or phim', you will hear 'ween'.

12. When she touches hot pot comfortably without a napkin

13. When with one look she tells you, you will get the beating of your life when you get home

14. When you say: my wedding will be baaaaaaaaaaad and she replies: God forbid. Your wedding will not be bad in Jesus name

15. When she tells you: 'I didn't kill my mother, so you cannot or will not kill me'

16. When she calls you from your room upstairs and then sends you back upstairs to bring her purse...

17. When you ask her to help you with your home work and she advised: go and meet your brother. You then say, so you don’t even know it and she replies: (it is your father’s family members that are dullards)

18. When you ask her to refund the money you lend her and she tells you "all the food you've been eating at home nko?"

19. If she is more accurate with her slippers than Robin Hood is, with arrows.

20. Feel free to add yours

I agree to 9,10&19
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Ann2612(f): 11:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lol! Even as a young mum, I've been displaying some of d characters of Nija mums. I guess I'm a good student because my mum does some of them. I LOVE MY MUM.
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by olu1759(m): 12:01am On Aug 17, 2015
She prices just one commodity round three stores,then go back to the first store to buy...if she start pricing you go pity the sellers....Take am for 1500 my mum go be like ahan Na 200 I go pay ooo.Haba!!!!

5 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by tartarus(m): 12:03am On Aug 17, 2015
kiss

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 17, 2015
Just can't stop laffin. So true.
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by dalhjana: 12:06am On Aug 17, 2015
no 19 tho...got me barking with laughter
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Mach1plus1: 12:07am On Aug 17, 2015
grin grin
She gives you the back scratcher to scratch her back when you start dozing off.
When you want to taste soup just like her she'll be like eheh oya stretch your hand, dips spoon in a boiling pot of soup then presses it on your palm.. Two options let it burn your palm or let it burn your palm and tongue..My Mum is an awesome teacher.

Mach1plus1

2 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by zinachidi(m): 12:09am On Aug 17, 2015
thread copyright... Lalasticlala u dey do me bad thing oooo... gringrin

www.nairaland.com/2503502/know-mum-nigerian-when
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by olu1759(m): 12:12am On Aug 17, 2015
When the words on her face is enough for you to undErstand,instead of her talking,esp when visitors are around.

1 Like

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by kehyndey(f): 12:12am On Aug 17, 2015
Bonapart:
yea
She's from burkina faso....olodo
ahahahahah...lol....lwkmd...or probably from *uhuhhum.....clearing moi throat and in ma tiny voice* sambisa jungle *nah joke oh* .....amwinkcheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by khassy(m): 12:15am On Aug 17, 2015
Czar01:

Mehn...blocking Mumsi's slaps helped me so many times oh, but one very day, she used strategy to beat me. When she rose her right hand to slap me, as the Jackie Chan that I was, I had already positioned my arm to block the slap from that direction, but before I knew it, her left hand just came from nowhere and slapped my head WITH THE STRENGTH OF TEN MEN. After that, I started seeing double; it looked like mumsi had 4 hands, I didn't know the hand to dodge/block again, so she proceeded to slap me around the house while I was wailing and screaming like a bïtch lipsrsealed sad

3 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Spybradd: 12:18am On Aug 17, 2015
when she puts the cloth in the water with ease to "press" ur woundjure and you think the water is not that really hot.......my guy,you know the rest na..
grin

that number 18 git me ROTFL......
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by kehyndey(f): 12:19am On Aug 17, 2015
When you stretch your palm to her in the kitchen for you taste the soup as she did and she intentionally dipped the spoon back to the hot pot of soup on the fire, removed the spoon and pressed it on your palm for you to learn something...........SWEETEST MOTHER of LIFE... boja gboorogbooro....i luv u my mum

1 Like

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by cao(f): 12:20am On Aug 17, 2015
OP don kill me-o with the first bullet-o.
Elosky20:
when she is in her bedroom and call you from the parlour to come and give her the bible that is ontop the table in front of her
I LOVE YOU MUM. YOU ARE THE BEST
Nah, that's my dad...he once went round the house looking for me...he wanted his tv remote - it was in front of him. He passed it at least twice in his quest to find me.
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by swaggprofessor(m): 12:32am On Aug 17, 2015
When she sends you on an errand and then tell the lady you've eyeing for a long time to accompany and when u return she be like " that girl is my classmate daughter, she is a good girl and this 1 ur eyes are doing woruworu u beta now try to do anytin otherwise with her ooooo". I love u mum bt really all life I hv been trying to know am still in 100level.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by swaggprofessor(m): 12:37am On Aug 17, 2015
when she gives u 15 slaps in between the " I don dey warn u since say u 2 dey play". I love my mum cos she aims with eba beta than the arrow.
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by ignis: 12:37am On Aug 17, 2015
Lolz. ..
Truth indeed.
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 17, 2015
Bonapart:
Number 8 is so true and hilarious
Esp. NTA
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by misreal(m): 12:41am On Aug 17, 2015
olu1759:
She prices just one commodity round three stores,then go back to the first store to buy...if she start pricing you go pity the sellers....Take am for 1500 my mum go be like ahan Na 200 I go pay ooo.Haba!!!!
grin ;Dna my mama be did. Lol.. I don't follow her to the market because of this..

1 Like

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by babadem2much(m): 12:56am On Aug 17, 2015
1. When i ask my mum to give #500 to go n have my hair cut, she will say c dis pikin oo na evil forest you wan go cut with dat kind money? N later give me 400
2. Mum any food in d kitchen? See as my husband d ask me of food, gerrout here how much u give me make i prepare soup 4 u? Common c ur food 4 kitchen carry am be kiaful with my meat oo lol.

Mama i no fit tank u cuz billions small despite d fact that am working but i hav'nt done enough for u

2 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by benELOHIM7(m): 1:10am On Aug 17, 2015
1. When use hand to pick my sibling's poo
2. When she sucks catarrh from my sibling's nose with her mouth
3. At 10yrs she still lapped me in the bus
4. Cant recall my mum not calling me by my full name, nkwachimkwerem lol
5. Before going bck to school on resumption, she asks me to hand over my prick to her lmao
6. When she must give u offering in church just to know how late u came
7.when she says no christmas cloth for u because u dint take 1st in class. On 25th dec morning d cloth dey bust out sha
8. When she hides quinine inside garri and ask u swallow
9. When she knows she will still rewash ur cloth but still ask u to wash it
10. When she has a gigantic cup called "dont touch" for drinking tea

My mum is my bestfriend and spiritual mentor

4 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Musicminista(m): 1:14am On Aug 17, 2015
Its quite funny how I post something den u post it two days later and ur own made fron page. how? (No t beefing ooo) Congrats...
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Musicminista(m): 1:16am On Aug 17, 2015
Bantino:
1. When she says "Get my kini" and believes with all confidence that she gave birth to a mind reader

2. When you say "mommy, I'm Sorry" and she replies "Sorry for yourself"

3. When you ask her where you should drop something and she says : “drop it on my head now."

4. When she brings food wrapped in a nylon bag from a party.

5. When you say: “mummy, I have malaria” and she replied: “why wont you have malaria when you have been pressing phone since morning”

6. When you say: “I came 2nd in my class” and she replies: “soo the person that came first has two heads, abi?”

7. When she takes the DSTV remote to work, just to punish you.

8. When you’re watching TV with her and then she sleeps off and still doesn’t want you to change the channel

9. If when you tell her you are going to friends place and she be like: when last did they come here to play with you?

10. When your mum asks you if the food is enough and you reply no and she says go and drink water

11. When she tells you if I hear 'Peem or phim', you will hear 'ween'.

12. When she touches hot pot comfortably without a napkin

13. When with one look she tells you, you will get the beating of your life when you get home

14. When you say: my wedding will be baaaaaaaaaaad and she replies: God forbid. Your wedding will not be bad in Jesus name

15. When she tells you: 'I didn't kill my mother, so you cannot or will not kill me'

16. When she calls you from your room upstairs and then sends you back upstairs to bring her purse...

17. When you ask her to help you with your home work and she advised: go and meet your brother. You then say, so you don’t even know it and she replies: (it is your father’s family members that are dullards)

18. When you ask her to refund the money you lend her and she tells you "all the food you've been eating at home nko?"

19. If she is more accurate with her slippers than Robin Hood is, with arrows.

20. Feel free to add yours
ts quite funny how I post something den u post it
two days later and ur own made fron page. how?
(No t beefing ooo) Congrats...
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by deiikonac(m): 1:24am On Aug 17, 2015
visit http://stitchesandinknigeria..com/2015/08/brand-identification-with-computer.html for quality made in Nigeria corporate shirts and uniforms with best monogramming design for brand promotion.
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by GboGboAye: 1:58am On Aug 17, 2015
pendusky:
REALLY? HOW COME MY MUM NEVER DOES ANY OF THIS? DOES IT MEANS MY MUM IS NOT A NIGERIAN? sad sad sad
Lol no o. It means ur mum no like long thing. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria / How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? / Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.