Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children (28688 Views)

Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins / Guard Your Eyes And Ears; You Are A Product Of What You Hear / God Please Pick My Calls Before My Battery Runs Down - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Gift101(m): 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
Gift101:

Seun, i've seen when a pastor prophesy to one barren woman for about 12-13 years that she'll give birth to twins by that time the next year; Surprisingly the next year after that prophesy, the woman came to give testimony about her giving birth to twins.

Seun what do you have to say about what i've witnessed ?
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by nelsonjj: 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
God Will Restore Ur Joy If You Dont Loose Hope. You Shall Conceive And Deliever Like The Hebrew Women.
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Seun(m): 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
Gift101:
Seun, i've seen when a pastor prophesy to one barren woman for about 12-13 years that she'll give birth to twins by that time the next year; Surprisingly the next year after that prophesy, the woman came to give testimony about her giving birth to twins.
She might have been pregnant when he gave the prophecy. In that case she might have told someone who told someone who told the pastor. It's also possible that the pastor didn't prophesy to the barren woman directly. He might have asked all the barren women in the church to come out and prophesied that God says they'll have twins. In a large group of barren women, the probability that one will have twins due to fertility treatments is quite high. That woman will testify to the amazement of the church while the others, who didn't conceive, won't say anything.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by realmindz: 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
One cannot help but to appreciate the magnitude and depth of human gullibility....

What a shame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by segmond(m): 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
Seun:

She might have been pregnant when he gave the prophecy. In that case she might have told someone who told someone who told the pastor. It's also possible that the pastor didn't prophesy to the barren woman directly. He might have asked all the barren women in the church to come out and prophesied that God says they'll have twins. In a large group of barren women, the probability that one will have twins due to fertility treatments is quite high. That woman will testify to the amazement of the church while the others, who didn't conceive, won't say anything.

I dey feel u seun...
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Orikinla(m): 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
We have heard, read and seen Almighty God JEHOVAH giving children to barren women in awesome miracles.
If you don't believe, that is your headache of ignorance and unbelief.

3 Likes

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by deanoffaculty: 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
Seun:

I can see that you don't believe in Divine encounter/manifestation. For the fact that you don't believe in it doesn't mean it's not happening. I pray you will not have a problem that will make you believe in divine supremacy.
I've seen prophecies coming to pass without any human arrangement in the area of "fruit of the womb". Of course some persons can arrange it with Pastors(fake Pastors) and paint a picture of it to deceive people but the miracle is still happening.
The less you draw closer to God, the less you see.

3 Likes

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by bennyann: 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
otemanuduno:
You always make yourself feel and look important and I laugh in Swahili at that. Naijadeyhia(aka the 419), Pls stop paying people to open all manner of misleading threads on nairaland because I AM HERE to record the truth of every version of lies you and your likes propagates(including the lies of yahweh(satan) your god).
LAST WARNING: DON'T USE YOUR MONEY TO DECEIVE THE IGNORANT PEOPLE OF MY COUNTRY, OR ELSE PEOPLE OF THE FUTURE SHALL READ OF YOU(SAMUEL EKWEME aka Naijadeyhia/4evergod) AS A VILLAIN AND A SCAMMER!!!

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!!!

Please forgive me but must you go that far? Even without evidence he paid people to tell lies?
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by bennyann: 2:35pm On Nov 18, 2016
Let's all be careful here. We shouldn't behave as if we are not happy something good happens to someone. Let's rejoice with her. She's a nairaland member for crying out loud.

This is not a place for atheists and theists to gather and make fun of each other. It is not a place for you to look for the survival of the fittest. It is a place to rejoice with our sister.

Seun, I believe in you so much. Please don't forget there is time for everything. You don't resurrect a dead matter that doesn't bring joy to the soul of another.

All of you should take your stupid, senseless and selfish arguments away from this thread except you are here to rejoice with the Op.

AND I wouldn't like anyone to get on my nerves here. All of you derailing this thread are wrong. Whether theists or not, you're all wrong.

4 Likes

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Funkybabee(f): 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
prettmum:
I ve been looking up to God for a child for three years now but im yet to receive it. I Love my husband but i really need to give him children cos he is the only son. Abba father blessed me last year but it ended in a miscarriage, since then nothing and october will make it one year since i lost my baby at 7 weeks 3 days. My hubby is threatened to surprise me soon. Blaming me of his childlessness. I've been crying and pleading for God mercy. GOD PLEASE Do it for me, all my trying to conceive friends has carry belle, some have given birth. God please I am tired cos there is nothing to hold unto to live on. Im restless.

UPDATE:

go and buy baby stuff as if you are about to labour and see in next few weeks God of prophet Ayo Babalola will answer you miraculous in jesus name Amen

congrats in advance
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by andyanders: 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
prettmum:
I ve been looking up to God for a child for three years now but im yet to receive it. I Love my husband but i really need to give him children cos he is the only son. Abba father blessed me last year but it ended in a miscarriage, since then nothing and october will make it one year since i lost my baby at 7 weeks 3 days. My hubby is threatened to surprise me soon. Blaming me of his childlessness. I've been crying and pleading for God mercy. GOD PLEASE Do it for me, all my trying to conceive friends has carry belle, some have given birth. God please I am tired cos there is nothing to hold unto to live on. Im restless.

UPDATE:

God will give you twins and your house will NEVER EVER know sorrow. God will visit you and yours and your blessings can stop.
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by damogul: 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
otemanuduno:
Naijadeyhia runs a church business outside nairaland. He pays people to spread lies on Nairaland so that unsuspecting people can contact him offline and they he'll swindle them also.

Look at this oaf spreading falsehood, Produce the nairalanders whom have contacted him offline and he swindled. If you cannot i will personally ask seun to ban you for life for spreading false information which is in accordance with rule 8 on nairaland.

Why are you so maliciously mischievous? Is this the kind of life you live? Lying just to discredit another? Where is your proof for this stupid accusation?

Do you not know what defamation means or are so dense to use common sense whenever you are mouthing off?

cc seun mynd44 pls note this
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by nikz(f): 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
May the good Lord bless you with twins in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by otemanuduno: 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
damogul:

Look at this oaf spreading falsehood, Produce the nairalanders whom have contacted him offline and he swindled. If you cannot i will personally ask seun to ban you for life for spreading false information which is in accordance with rule 8 on nairaland.

Why are you so maliciously mischievous? Is this the kind of life you live? Lying just to discredit another? Where is your proof for this stupid accusation?

Do you not know what defamation means or are so dense to use common sense whenever you are mouthing off?

cc seun mynd44 pls note this

Are you speaking on behalf of Naijadeyhia? Now answer this question before I respond you, do you know Naijadeyhia offline or you don't?

1 Like

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by damogul: 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
otemanuduno:

Are you speaking on behalf of Naijadeyhia? Now answer this question before I respond you, do you know Naijadeyhia offline or you don't?

Do you know him offline? You are the one making the accusation so should answer the questions thrown at you. Do you know him offline?

1 Like

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by otemanuduno: 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
damogul:

Do you know him offline?
You haven't answered my question. Do you know Naijadeyhia offline or not? Now tell me, do you have Naijadeyhia's phone number or not?
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by damogul: 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
otemanuduno:
You haven't answered my question. Do you know Naijadeyhia offline or not? Now tell me, do you have Naijadeyhia's phone number or not?

Shut your mouth and answer the question since you initiated the accusation. Why ask me questions? if you have any proof drop them here if you do not then you will get booted for breaking rule 8 simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by otemanuduno: 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

he's not 4evergod

or is he?
Yes he is and he knows that I know that he is. And I know that you also know that he is. And he knows that you know that I know that he is cheesy
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by otemanuduno: 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
damogul:

Shut your mouth and answer the question since you initiated the accusation. Why ask me questions? if you have any proof drop them here if you do not then you will get booted for breaking rule 8 simple
lol grin
YOU ARE NIAJADEYHIA
NAIJADEYHIA IS 4evergod
You+ Naijadeyhia+ 4evergod are one cheesy grin =the trinity

1 Like

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by otemanuduno: 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
naijadeyhia:
Hahahaha so now you agree that i have been blessed by Yahwah whom i serve diligently with all my heart.
419 proceedings= Yahweh's provisions grin grin grin
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by damogul: 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
otemanuduno:
Yes he is and he knows that I know that he is. And I know that you also know that he is. And he knows that you know that I know that he is cheesy

You have 1hour to produce proof backing up your accusations. Some of you seem to think that because Nairaland is a facelesss forum you can open your mouths and throw false accusations everywhere especially something as serious as accusing someone of 419 and swindling fellow nairalanders.

Where is the nairalander who has ever accused naijadeyhia of fraud or being swindled or even being paid for anything. Can you produce any? If you cannot why say it in the first place?

Lying out of desperation to run God down while using naijadeyhia as your target is that what your God taught you? That thing you declare in your doctofus is that what he told you to propagate? Lies?

1hour is what you have.

cc seun, mynd44, lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by otemanuduno: 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
damogul:

You have 1hour to produce proof backing up your accusations. Some of you seem to think that because Nairaland is a facelesss forum you can open your mouths and throw false accusations everywhere especially something as serious as accusing someone of 419 and swindling fellow nairalanders.

Where is the nairalander who has ever accused naijadeyhia of fraud or being swindled or even being paid for anything. Can you produce any? If you cannot why say it in the first place?

Lying out of desperation to run God down while using naijadeyhia as your target is that what your God taught you? That thing you declare in your doctofus is that what he told you to propagate? Lies?

1hour is what you have.

So you will have to be the lie to give me the deadline? Funny guy. Lemme give myself the deadline o jare while I sip my water grin cheesy grin cheesy
WHEN LIARS JAM TRUTH, LIARS BEND.
LYING SOMEBODY. 419 OF THE HIGHEST DEGREE. undecided

1 Like

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by otemanuduno: 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
damogul:

1hour is what you have.

So you will have to be the one to give me the deadline? Funny guy. Lemme give myself the deadline o jare while I sip my water grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by damogul: 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
otemanuduno:

So you will have to be the lie to give me the deadline? Funny guy. Lemme give myself the deadline o jare while I sip my water grin cheesy grin cheesy

How can anyone who is sane and in his right mind think and talk the way you do? I have watched you on NL say all manner of crappy things to run down any and every opposition that rises against you. Spreading lies about them all in an atrempt to dent their integrity.

Saying someone is a 419 or a swindler without proof backing it up with is tantamount to lies and defamation. I even asked you if you knew him offline and you could not answer something as simple as that instead you want to use reverse psychology to ask me if i have his phone number. Should u not have it if you knew him offline?

Have you met him before? YES OR NO

Do you know the location of the church business he runs offline? YES OR NO if yes drop the address

Has any nairalander reported him to you or Seun or any mod for 419 acts or swindling? If yes where is the proof?

Like i said 1hr is what you have

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by otemanuduno: 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
damogul:

How can anyone who is sane and in his right mind think and talk the way you do? I have watched you on NL say all manner of crappy things to run down any and every opposition that rises against you. Spreading lies about them all in an atrempt to dent their integrity.

Saying someone is a 419 or a swindler without proof backing it up with is tantamount to lies and defamation. I even asked you if you knew him offline and you could not answer something as simple as that instead you want to use reverse psychology to ask me if i have his phone number. Should u not have it if you knew him offline?

Have you met him before? YES OR NO

Do you know the location of the church business he runs offline? YES OR NO if yes drop the address

Has any nairalander reported him to you or Seun or any mod for 419 acts or swindling? If yes where is the proof?

Like i said 1hr is what you have

Just one statement from you and all your claims will become known as falsehood: Are you Naijadeyhia or not?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by damogul: 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
bennyann:

Please forgive me but must you go that far? Even without evidence he paid people to tell lies?

That ote guy is so full of Lies. He has a knack for trying to run down anyone who has ever stepped on his toes in the past and he enjoys using lies to achieve this. I think he hates 4everGod because he truthfully revealed how he bedwetted till he was 30yrs old. He has never forgiven the guy since then.
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by tesla1125(f): 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
The fruit of your womb is blessed. God is in control
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by otemanuduno: 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
Orikinla:
We have heard, read and seen Almighty God JEHOVAH giving children to barren women in awesome miracles.
If you don't believe, that is your headache of ignorance and unbelief.
And who gave the barren Hindu woman who gave birth to sextuplets are own children too? Sure that's not yahweh(satan). Certainly it's gotta be Vishnu right undecided
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by prettmum(f): 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
YES YES YES PRETTMUM IS HEAVILY PREGNANT AND THERE IS NOTHING TOO HARD FOR GOD TO DO.... NOTHING IS TOO FISHY

2 Likes

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by damogul: 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
prettmum:
YES YES YES PRETTMUM IS HEAVILY PREGNANT AND THERE IS NOTHING TOO HARD FOR GOD TO DO.... NOTHING IS TOO FISHY

Chineke Nna nara ekele nke ukwu. Heavenly father receive the greatest praise. Prettmum Enjoy jare let all the bad belle people also come and rejoice with you for the Bible declares that God is able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all we may ask or think.

Nne you must invite me to come and chop rice o biko.

cc otemanuduno the bad belle people
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Amhappy(f): 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
I'm a living testimony. Chukwu na enye nwa,nwa bu onyinye Chukwu. Fertility treatments fails but when God says yes,all protocols are broken. Cc Seun maybe I will post my own testimony here.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Biggest Natural Disaster Awaits South Africa For Arresting Omotosho" - Member / Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun / You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.