Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children (28678 Views)

Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins / Guard Your Eyes And Ears; You Are A Product Of What You Hear / God Please Pick My Calls Before My Battery Runs Down - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by prettmum(f): 8:10am On Aug 18, 2015
I believe soon i will carry my twins come year 2016. SHALOM!
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by taiwo850629: 10:00am On Aug 18, 2015
Anything you want from God just claim it in Jesus name. Jesus has bore your infirmities. Read Matt. 8:17, Mark 11:23.

1 Like

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 18, 2015
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by blessedfavoured: 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
PRETTMUM,
From your lips to Gods ears in Jesus' name. Yo will come back here and testify in 9 months by the special grace of God. Hold on to God and keep the faith alive. Your testimony is coming soon. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
espn:
May Allah grant ur wishes.. forgive those who have offended u..beg those who u have hurt knowingly and unknowingly.
Allah wey no fit defend himself na hm wan gv person pikin.... you better carry your mumunity go another place.

As for you my Sister, you are having a son next year, August. Bookmark this page for reference.

1 Like

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by prettmum(f): 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
You guys are great, with ur prayers i feel happy and believin my miraculous babies wil be my arms soon. I cnt wait to hold them,kiss them and hear them call me mummy.
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Godsbaby1(f): 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
CHM11:

Pleeeeeeeeeeeese go on your knees immediately you see this message and talk to your father whose name is Jehovah for 3 minutes......I'm doing the same right now for you.

After doing that, you can go get the following on monday and start using them religiously.

1. Vitex or Chasteberry (called Ata iyere in yoruba)...make a tincture of if in a large bottle and start taking one shot morning and night everyday till you get results.

2. Take a Banana flower, that red conelike stuff at the top of banana bunch.....slice it like salads, boil it, drink the water and eat the salads with a cup of thick milk. It tastes OK so don't be weary.

3. Buy Cinnamon sticks as many as possible, and the powdered leaves/seeds (its called Igi didun and Ewe Agbayun in yoruba)....u can chew on little bit of the stick every morning, you can make a tea with the powder or the sticks....do this repeatedly, morning and night till results come.

4. Before you start the above, purge your stomach with a good native leaf like Effirin leave, so that you'd have a clear system to the herbs to go in and do their job.

5. Eat less starchy or sugary foods. I'd advice u stop eba or semo and the likes and switch to Wheat. Avoid sugar for now.

6. Practice a good regular sleep pattern, if u sleep by 10pm, it should be 10pm daily and nothing more than that time.

7. Worry less to avoid hormone imbalance.

8. Do not get up immediately after meeting up with your husband...stay there and let the fluids do their job.

9. Most importantly, live a clean life in God, hold no grudges and keep no enemies even inside your heart. Live a good Jesus-like life. Pray less and believe more. Faith is stronger than anything else.

Now pls I'm going on my knees for you dear sister....do the same immediately you read this message.

Let God do his thing....
where can one get all these u listed am aslo TTC, God help the Op and me too, my case is no one is pressuring me, do u knw wat those u listed are called either in Igbo or urhobo thanksssss
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Weah96: 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
prettmum:
I ve been looking upto God for a child for three years now but im yet to recieve it. I Love my husband but i really need to give him children cos he is the only son. Abba father blessed me last year but it ended in a misscarriage, since then nothing and october wil make it one year since i lost my baby at 7weeks3day. My hubby is threaten to suprise me soon. Blaming me of his childlessnes. I ve been crying and pleading for God mercy. GOD PLEASE Do it for me, all my trying to conceive friends has carry belle, some have given birth. God please im tired cos there is noting to hold unto to live on. Im restless.

Is it your fault or his? How do you know that he's not suffering from a low sperm count? Have you tried getting pregnant by anyone else? LOL. That was a joke but you get the point.

1 Like

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by CHM11: 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
Godsbaby1:
where can one get all these u listed am aslo TTC, God help the Op and me too, my case is no one is pressuring me, do u knw wat those u listed are called either in Igbo or urhobo thanksssss
I am urhobo and unfortunately, I don't know what they are called in urhobo....please mention me tomorrow evening or next tomorrow, I will ask my parents.
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by gatiano(m): 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
Godsbaby and the op, It is all in your diet. check your food. The selenium contents and all the rich metal minerals are now all missing in our diets.

To add, all those that suffered ebola happened to have low selenium content in the body, thus ebola virus replaced them.

We as Black people need some particular kinds of foods. We can eat the same food as all the other races because we are a special and a unique people the reason is the melanin. We need mineral metals because we are a semi-conductor people.

Advice: Detox for atleast one year, better 2 years to restructure your body and your DNA, then try again after that.
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Godsbaby1(f): 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
CHM11:

I am urhobo and unfortunately, I don't know what they are called in urhobo....please mention me tomorrow evening or next tomorrow, I will ask my parents.
pls hw do i mention u dear,
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Godsbaby1(f): 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
gatiano:
Godsbaby and the op, It is all in your diet. check your food. The selenium contents and all the rich metal minerals are now all missing in our diets.

To add, all those that suffered ebola happened to have low selenium content in the body, thus ebola virus replaced them.

We as Black people need some particular kinds of foods. We can eat the same food as all the other races because we are a special and a unique people the reason is the melanin. We need mineral metals because we are a semi-conductor people.

Advice: Detox for atleast one year, better 2 years to restructure your body and your DNA, then try again after that.
thanks, detox? Is it tablet or wat
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
prettmum:
I ve been looking upto God for a child for three years now but im yet to recieve it. I Love my husband but i really need to give him children cos he is the only son. Abba father blessed me last year but it ended in a misscarriage, since then nothing and october wil make it one year since i lost my baby at 7weeks3day. My hubby is threaten to suprise me soon. Blaming me of his childlessnes. I ve been crying and pleading for God mercy. GOD PLEASE Do it for me, all my trying to conceive friends has carry belle, some have given birth. God please im tired cos there is noting to hold unto to live on. Im restless.
jeremiah 32 vs 27 - Behold i am the LORD the God of all flesh, is there anything too hard for me? Your reply must be in accordance with jeremiah 32 vs 17 - Ah Lord GOD you have made the heaven and the earth by your great power and stretched out arm. There is nothing too hard for thee. lets talk 08084424475. But be snappy because by august 23 our revival will soon end. God bless you
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by CHM11: 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
Godsbaby1:
pls hw do i mention u dear,
You just did by quoting me.
Unfortunately, they don't know the Urhobo or igbo names for all of the except for Vitex (Chasteberry) which is called 'Eshasha' pronounced 'hey-tcha-tcha' in urhobo.
If you have close family or friend here in Lagos, they could get them for you and send down to you.

PS: Please don't throw your doctors advice out the window too.

1 Like

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by winner01(m): 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
prettmum:
Thanks to you all for this wonderful advice, i could not hold back my tears reading through. Im certify ok by doctors, my hubby is ok too.
I wish i can see Jesus and tell him to have mercy, i feel so lonely, even when i want to be happy, my husband will make me sad, im in middle 20s and him late 30s,. I have applied faith but it seem not to happen soon.
I speak Peace into your life In Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by gatiano(m): 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
It is not a tablet. It is giving out and releasing all the toxic in the body. The Black person's body does not want meat(Blood), It does not want milk because it contain animal fats and DNA, There are some certain chemicals in the pads and tampon that Women use which is dangarous for the vagina and reproductive system.

For atleast one year, stay off blood, eat fruits, vegetables, drink more water(clean), eat as less as you can, remember, Food is for us to live not to enjoy, what we need in the food is minerals. Eat once a day or eat as you can between 11 am and 7pm.
stop taking chemicals. Begin to llok for selenium in your food, it is a wonderful mineral, it is natural from the soil, but since we have sold all our lands to the whiteman, they kill of the selenium in the soil.

Clean yourself up, Your body would comply according to your wishes because it would be under your control. It also go for your husband too.

Godsbaby1:
thanks, detox? Is it tablet or wat
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by prettmum(f): 11:34am On Aug 21, 2015
condova:
MAMA LITTLE recently brought my fiancee back to my life, after we have been composed for 9years. We have stayed living favorably without any delinquent. I always converse about matrimony with her but she replies me with, And promise me that we will soon get married. I was shock on a faithful day when she called me and told me that she is no longer interested in the relationship, because she met another guy, and they were almost getting married. I was stunned and dizzy after hearing that from her. I was so drained and tried to get back to myself because deprived of her it was dreadful because I truly love her with the whole of my emotion. Until I was fixed up to MAMA LITTLE whose email is highness4spell@gmail.com I communicated with her and she guaranteed me that my wish will be settled unto me after 48 hours, and she told me to count on her words, and she gave me every purpose why I have not to worry any longer. So that was how MAMA LITTLE came into my marital life and fetched my girlfriend back to me after 48 hours as MAMA LITTLE guaranteed me, and now here I am affirming of her virtorious works. And she also cast money spell for me that really well-ordered out for me. So I will recommend you to contact her once you are in need of magic spell. she is sincere and real to help you out.. highness4spell@gmail.com
condova:
MAMA LITTLE recently brought my fiancee back to my life, after we have been composed for 9years. We have stayed living favorably without any delinquent. I always converse about matrimony with her but she replies me with, And promise me that we will soon get married. I was shock on a faithful day when she called me and told me that she is no longer interested in the relationship, because she met another guy, and they were almost getting married. I was stunned and dizzy after hearing that from her. I was so drained and tried to get back to myself because deprived of her it was dreadful because I truly love her with the whole of my emotion. Until I was fixed up to MAMA LITTLE whose email is highness4spell@gmail.com I communicated with her and she guaranteed me that my wish will be settled unto me after 48 hours, and she told me to count on her words, and she gave me every purpose why I have not to worry any longer. So that was how MAMA LITTLE came into my marital life and fetched my girlfriend back to me after 48 hours as MAMA LITTLE guaranteed me, and now here I am affirming of her virtorious works. And she also cast money spell for me that really well-ordered out for me. So I will recommend you to contact her once you are in need of magic spell. she is sincere and real to help you out.. highness4spell@gmail.com
condova:
ehya, i have a big GOD, that is always by my side. Why not try the MAN That parted the red sea,ABBA FATHER is his name. There is NO vacancy becos JESUS IS AVAILABLE TILL MY DYING BREATH. Shalom

1 Like

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by urheme: 2:12am On Aug 28, 2015
prettmum:
Thanks to you all for this wonderful advice, i could not hold back my tears reading through. Im certify ok by doctors, my hubby is ok too.
I wish i can see Jesus and tell him to have mercy, i feel so lonely, even when i want to be happy, my husband will make me sad, im in middle 20s and him late 30s,. I have applied faith but it seem not to happen soon.

If your husband is making you sad when you are trying to make him happy then leave the marriage, such heartache will give you bp and other complication, i have seen couples of 19 yrs of marriage and no issue but are still bonding well, you will never know they have such challenge.

At mid twenties, you are way too young for this emotional touture, what do you expect ladies in their late 40ties to do when you cry like this,

Don,t cry my dear, you will have plenty children before you are 35

1 Like

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by kariyo: 2:22am On Aug 28, 2015
If you are both okay, why is your husband threatening? He is adding to your burden

2 Likes

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by dialfa: 2:36am On Aug 28, 2015
woman, you better start enjoying your life now because as soon as a child comes, your life is finished

anyway asking an inexsting unmarried zombie to give you a child is very foolish

there is only one way to get children naturally: fucking

other unnatural ways dey but you need to pay the fertility clinics
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by DrLazDevitan: 4:39am On Aug 28, 2015
God can't give you what he hasn't.He can't take from you what he hasn't and he is not lordship to things forth you want and have except for yourself the illusions and faith-slaveriness.
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Antiparticle(m): 1:41am On Aug 29, 2015
@prettmum, so sorry to hear about your situation.
The best advice is to go to a very very good gynecologist and/or fertility expert. I know you said the doctor says that you are ok, but the thing is some doctors are better than others. Since you have not had a baby yet, then this means everything is not ok. Do as much research as you can to find a fertility expert or an extremely good gynecologist. Also, your husband should also see a doctor to evaluate his reproductive organs... the issue could be with him. You both need to go to different doctors to get different opinions... doctors don't know everything and one sometimes needs to visit several doctors (or a very good expert) in order to identify the root cause or solution to an issue.

As someone else mentioned, make sure to eat a really good nutritious and balanced diet. Encourage your husband to do the same.
While prayer may help psychologically, you absolutely need medical help. Do take this seriously. Take care. smiley

1 Like

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Suspect33(m): 2:12am On Aug 29, 2015
prettmum:
his word never changes, he said even if your family forgets you, he wont, dont gve up, learn to trust God and stop worrying, jst believe that one day it will happen. God never dissapoints
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Ejaisky: 11:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
CHM11:

You just did by quoting me.
Unfortunately, they don't know the Urhobo or igbo names for all of the except for Vitex (Chasteberry) which is called 'Eshasha' pronounced 'hey-tcha-tcha' in urhobo.
If you have close family or friend here in Lagos, they could get them for you and send down to you.

PS: Please don't throw your doctors advice out the window too.
Please how is the eshasha tincture made? Is it with the leaves?
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by bxcode(m): 11:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
@prettmum, Do you know that God have provided all that you need even before you were born? Your prayers have been answered in line with the will of God ever since but while you haven't seen if manifest is unbelief. Stop complaining to God about your problem and tell your problem how big your God is with faith and watch your turnaround manifest.
Believe and from today start thanking him for prayers answered and meditate on his word and I can guarantee you that he will visit you with or without you eating any fruit or crops whatsoever. God dosent need our assistance to do anything for us. I trust you are a true believer. Your season of joy is here.
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Weah96: 2:15am On Aug 31, 2015
How long does your husband smash before he comes? Tell him to keep the round under ten minutes. The one hour rounds will cause the dude to shoot blanks.

If you try this and it works, remember that it was the God in you.

1 Like

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by stevecantrell: 9:38am On Aug 31, 2015
If you're fat and overweight you may have an imbalance in your hormones or polycystic ovarian syndrome, treatable with a simple pill.

You should also rule out your husband as a cause by sending him for SeminalFluidAnalysis .
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by delishpot: 9:50am On Aug 31, 2015
Some men sef. As soon as there is problem they start miss behaving and treating their wives like enemies. If the problem was with him now he will expect her to endure and keep praying for him. Forall we know he could even be the one causing the whole wahala.
OP is it that you have never gotten pregnant After the first one or is it that you always misscarry?

1 Like

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by CHM11: 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ejaisky:

Please how is the eshasha tincture made? Is it with the leaves?
There are many videos online that you can watch on how to make it.
Watch here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWSiL2CA3lE

Download video below:
http://r14---sn-aigllnek.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?itag=36&sver=3&key=yt5&fexp=9405331%2C9406012%2C9408136%2C9408710%2C9409069%2C9409245%2C9414855%2C9415365%2C9415421%2C9415485%2C9416023%2C9416126%2C9417336%2C9417707%2C9418145%2C9418153%2C9418448%2C9419231%2C9419404%2C9420022&initcwndbps=2766250&dur=455.064&upn=OwUhrI7Z-3Q&signature=409975BA2BDB0FE0460747B68C75E3D210D525F8.E4C67213B8177254FB395D085FC6AD2331ED0A97&ms=au&nh=IgpwcjAyLmxocjE0KgkxMjcuMC4wLjE&mv=m&source=youtube&lmt=1351107707867978&mt=1441048675&ip=2a02%3A2498%3Ae000%3A85%3A32%3A%3A2&ipbits=0&sparams=dur%2Cid%2Cinitcwndbps%2Cip%2Cipbits%2Citag%2Clmt%2Cmime%2Cmm%2Cmn%2Cms%2Cmv%2Cnh%2Cpl%2Csource%2Cupn%2Cexpire&expire=1441070346&pl=33&mime=video%2F3gpp&id=o-AF3dFh2OWbmkJbddKald8CS4UOatJtksBjgbSNzHSYCo&mn=sn-aigllnek&mm=31&title=How+to+Make+a+Vitex+Tincture
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Ejaisky: 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
CHM11
[/quote]
Just want to know if it is seed or the leaves I will need. Thanks.
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by CHM11: 9:51am On Sep 02, 2015
Ejaisky:
CHM11

Just want to know if it is seed or the leaves I will need. Thanks.

sorry for the late reply sis, .....i dont know if the leaves can be used but i am certain about the seeds.
kind regards and congrats in advance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building / CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' / "Biggest Natural Disaster Awaits South Africa For Arresting Omotosho" - Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.