Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children (28687 Views)

Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins / Guard Your Eyes And Ears; You Are A Product Of What You Hear / God Please Pick My Calls Before My Battery Runs Down - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by terrezo2002(m): 10:57am On Nov 18, 2016
Seek God's face, sow seeds of love in children, don't maltreat and treat children badly, be hopeful, stop worrying and pray sincere prayers to God
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by freeman95(m): 10:59am On Nov 18, 2016
congrats

but

god didnt answer any prayer... it just happened. . u probably believed strongly that it was gonna happen and it did...

stop giving praises to god that dont exist...

u aint the first to have delay in child birth

and u sure wont be the last....

enjoy your baby

grin

2 Likes

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by IamMizzKizz(f): 10:59am On Nov 18, 2016
harryfred07:
I am Harry, 27 years old and last year i was diagnosed of CKD(Chronic Kidney Disease). Currently i have no one who is helping me out with the cost of dialysis. A session of dialysis costs about 40,000 and its been so difficult coming up with the fund as i do 2 sessions of dialysis in a week. I have no parents and my parents family do not want to associate with me. I lost my job about 3 months ago and currently i have no source of income. Please i am due for my next session of dialysis tomorrow. I need your help to pay for my dialysis fee tomorrow. I beg u with the name of God. i am not happy that i have to come to nairaland to ask for help but i have no other choice

Your help will be appreciated. I just want to live. I dont want to die
undecided
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 18, 2016
Seun:

This won't be the first time a religious male defends another religious male who has treated a woman badly. It happens in Shariah courts too.

Fallacy! Where did my comment indicate i was defending anyones bad actions? I know you have marked my moniker seun. No worry you know say me and u get one leg inside the same trouser. Na you go tire.

By the way there was this woman who had the same problem and she kept on coming for prayers where i was ministering and oe day God told me to stop praying for her and pray for her husband instead that he should love her. I prayed and she missed her period that same month. She was the one that later told me that all the while she was coming for prayers to have a baby her husband had stopped sleeping with her and was physically abusing her (So tell me how she would have gotten pregnant).

However after the prayer for her husband (in absentia) His mother came and spoke to him 2 days later and he transformed and she has given him a son today as his first child and on the babys naming ceremony he bought the wife a car as a gift.

Yes i am saying this because i was directly involved.

Seun my fight partner you and i are just getting started in this royal rumble. grin grin
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by IamMizzKizz(f): 11:01am On Nov 18, 2016
Seun:

This won't be the first time a religious male defends another religious male who has treated a woman badly. It happens in Shariah courts too.

Oga leave religion out of this!! You are totally wrong just admit already angry

4 Likes

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 18, 2016
otemanuduno:
This thread is very fishy, especially when it is 4evergod who first announced publicly that the OP is pregnant and not even the OP herself undecided
However, there isn't any miracle in this:

Analysis:
The OP got pregnant within the first three years of her marriage and had a miscarriage. What then hinders her from getting pregnant again without calling on any god or satan(yahweh)?
Even the atheists and the Buddhists and Hindus give birth without calling on yahweh(satan). 99% of my testimonies personally came after I left religion and revealed the identity of satan(Yahweh). So who should I praise for them?
hmmm xo wat u r saying iz dat i shuld leave my GOD xo dat my time on earth can be peaceful and glorious den i go to hell and pay for my foolishness.... I'll think about dat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 18, 2016
otemanuduno:
I see a connection between 4evergod, Omoabejide and Precious.

This kolo has entered here. Was it Bongo that revealed that to you or was it Atumunu
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by otemanuduno: 11:05am On Nov 18, 2016
naijadeyhia:

This kolo has entered here. Was it Bongo that revealed that to you or was it Atumunu
Why do you quote me nah? Are you 4evergod ni? grin

Cc: Hopefullandlord
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Audray(f): 11:05am On Nov 18, 2016
Really? ur husband blamed you for his childlessness. How typically loving!
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 18, 2016
otemanuduno:

Your kolo mentality was too hard to ignore

1 Like

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by shumuel(m): 11:07am On Nov 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Insulting a nairalander 's husband and trying to dissolve their marriage ? Very classy from an atheist . Responses from the atheists prove that they gloat over predicaments faced by believers - malevolence towards the religious . angry

Anyway she is now pregnant, thank God cool

Lol grin you forgot to add breaking of Nairaland's rules, count on Rule 2,3,7 should i also add 10& 15, now i know why the word ''Idiot'' is no longer censored cheesy .

Oya oga Seun ban yourself grin

Na joke i dey joke o, no Ban me ooo Kikiki Lol grin
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by otemanuduno: 11:08am On Nov 18, 2016
freeman95:
congrats

but

god didnt answer any prayer... it just happened. . u probably believed strongly that it was gonna happen and it did...

enjoy your baby

grin

Does she even need to believe that it would happen before it happens. Even those who got pregnant prematurely didn't pray to have it, yet it happened.

NATURAL THINGS DON'T NEED PRAYERS. HOWEVER, 4evergod(Naijadeyhia) is the god who answered her prayers. They all know what they are cooking together. Expect more from them. 419s.
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 18, 2016
otemanuduno:
Does she even need to believe that it would happen before it happens. Even those who got pregnant prematurely didn't pray to have it, yet it happened.

NATURAL THINGS DON'T NEED PRAYERS. HOWEVER, 4evergod(Naijadeyhia) is the god who answered her prayers. They all know what they are cooking together. Expect more from them. 419s.

Chai this testimony dey pain you die. grin grin May God open your brain to reason cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by otemanuduno: 11:15am On Nov 18, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Chai this testimony dey pain you die. grin grin May God open your brain to reason cheesy cheesy
Naijadeyhia's testimonies are like the testimonies of Kumuyi who said that he cured EBOLA through phone call. Ask Kumuyi to show you picture of the Ebola patient before and after, then you will hear TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED grin

OKAY NA, NAIJADEYHIA(4evergod) CAN YOU SHOW US THE VIDEO CLIP OF PRETTMUM IN PREGNANCY? grin
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 18, 2016
otemanuduno:
Naijadeyhia's testimonies are like the testimonies of Kumuyi who said that he cured EBOLA through phone call. Ask Kumuyi to show you picture of the Ebola patient before and after, then you will hear TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED grin

OKAY NA, NAIJADEYHIA(4evergod) CAN YOU SHOW US THE VIDEO CLIP OF PRETTMUM IN PREGNANCY? grin

I did say you had a kolo mentality. You think i am like you? Light and darkness have nothing in common. You want me to dance to your whims and caprices? Why not ask the OP herself for proof since her moniker is boldly displayed. You wouldnt would you simply because i am a thorn in your flesh and you struggle day and night to discredit God in me. Na you go tire.

More nairalanders are being blessed by Yahweh and there is nothing your Bongo or Atumunu can do about it.

All these charlatans running around here on NL claiming Yahweh is fake. God is real and Kumuyi is his vessel as well as other men of God and His children of whom i am one.

We pray and God answers! We decree and it is done! Kindly desist from trying to derail this thread or am i also the MOD who pushed it to front page?

3 Likes

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by otemanuduno: 11:26am On Nov 18, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I did say you had a kolo mentality. You think i am like you? Light and darkness have nothing in common. You want me to dance to your whims and caprices? Why not ask the OP herself for proof since her moniker is boldly displayed. You wouldnt would you simply because i am a thorn in your flesh and you struggle day and night to discredit God in me. Na you go tire.

More nairalanders are being blessed by Yahweh and there is nothing your Bongo or Atumunu can do about it.

All these charlatans running around here on NL claiming Yahweh is fake. God is real and Kumuyi is his vessel as well as other men of God and His children of whom i am one.

We pray and God answers! We decree and it is done! Kindly desist from trying to derail this thread or am i also the MOD who pushed it to front page?
You always make yourself feel and look important and I laugh in Swahili at that. Naijadeyhia(aka the 419), Pls stop paying people to open all manner of misleading threads on nairaland because I AM HERE to record the truth of every version of lies you and your likes propagates(including the lies of yahweh(satan) your god).
LAST WARNING: DON'T USE YOUR MONEY TO DECEIVE THE IGNORANT PEOPLE OF MY COUNTRY, OR ELSE PEOPLE OF THE FUTURE SHALL READ OF YOU(SAMUEL EKWEME aka Naijadeyhia/4evergod) AS A VILLAIN AND A SCAMMER!!!

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!!!

1 Like

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by coolcharm(m): 11:27am On Nov 18, 2016
Congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by tosyne2much(m): 11:29am On Nov 18, 2016
God that did yours will also do mine. Amen!

7 Likes

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 18, 2016
otemanuduno:
You always make yourself feel and look important and I laugh in Swahili at that. Naijadeyhia(aka the 419), Pls stop paying people to open all manner of misleading threads on nairaland because I AM HERE to record the truth of every version of lies you and your likes propagates(including the lies of yahweh(satan) your god).
LAST WARNING: DON'T USE YOUR MONEY TO DECEIVE THE IGNORANT PEOPLE OF MY COUNTRY, OR ELSE PEOPLE OF THE FUTURE SHALL READ OF YOU(SAMUEL EKWEME aka Naijadeyhia/4evergod) AS A VILLAIN AND A SCAMMER!!!

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!!!

Hahahaha so now you agree that i have been blessed by Yahwah whom i serve diligently with all my heart. Yet you are impoverished by Bongo whom you serve.

Like i said the OP has a moniker and NL has a pm facility so you would do well to reach out and maybe volunteer to pay her a visit. Until you do then you are the charlatan.

So now you threaten me with lies and falsehood without proof? Seun i hope you are reading this.

I look at you with pity because you are on the verge of a psychiatric episode but do not know it yet afterall the deranged see everyone else as deranged except themselves.

1 Like

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 18, 2016
tosyne2much:
God that did yours will also do mine. Amen!

Amen oo
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by buoye1(m): 11:35am On Nov 18, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Ogbeni wetin be your own with her husband? She is celebrating and not fighting her man.

BTW: I also saw where you called her nan an "idiot".
Someone should ban him indefinitely for using abusive words on the hubby grin

3 Likes

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Gift101(m): 11:35am On Nov 18, 2016
Seun:

Imagine that your sister was married to a man and she has had a miscarriage. Now her husband instead of providing emotional support starts threatening her, blaming her for not having a baby and causing her existence to be dominated by sorrow and tears. Won't you hate the dude?

I'm delighted that her prayers were answered. At least her husband, who she loves so much despite his terrible behaviour, will treat her better.

Seun, i've seen when a pastor prophesy to one barren woman for about 12-13 years that she'll give birth to twins by that time the next year; Surprisingly the next year after that prophesy, the woman came to give testimony about her giving birth to twins.

1 Like

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by jonbellion(m): 11:41am On Nov 18, 2016
otemanuduno:

Chaiii!!!!!

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 18, 2016
jonbellion:
Chaiii!!!!!

grin grin The guy is a coded fan! He wants to wear out my moniker. Imagine mentioning it 8 times in just 3 posts. He is a die hard fan cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by lepasharon(f): 11:50am On Nov 18, 2016
African marraiges suck, wow blaming ur wife for childlessness..What happened to 4 better 4 worse, in sickness and in health? undecided Disgraceful

4 Likes

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by akinlaso(m): 11:51am On Nov 18, 2016
freeman95:
congrats

but

enjoy your baby

grin

oloriburuku somebody
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by hopefulLandlord: 11:53am On Nov 18, 2016
otemanuduno:

Cc: Hopefullandlord

he's not 4evergod

or is he?
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 18, 2016
lepasharon:
African marraiges suck, wow blaming ur wife for childlessness..What happened to 4 better 4 worse, in sickness and in health? undecided Disgraceful

Stop generalizing! African marriages rock big time but the bad ones are mostly those ones who have imbibed the wrong aspects of african culture and tradition such as those who claim a man cannot make any error so the man can never have a fault even in his body so giving men this terrible alpha male opinion. For such people the woman is seen as a tool and not a wife and she eventually is forced to see herself as a tool so will simply endure all manner of nonsense throughout the marriage.

Western Marriages are also terrible in their own way but you should hope you find the "perfect" partner for you because i know you are still single and searching.

2 Likes

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by vickylala239: 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
CHM11:

Pleeeeeeeeeeeese go on your knees immediately you see this message and talk to your father whose name is Jehovah for 3 minutes......I'm doing the same right now for you.

After doing that, you can go get the following on monday and start using them religiously.

1. Vitex or Chasteberry (called Ata iyere in yoruba)...make a tincture of if in a large bottle and start taking one shot morning and night everyday till you get results.

2. Take a Banana flower, that red conelike stuff at the top of banana bunch.....slice it like salads, boil it, drink the water and eat the salads with a cup of thick milk. It tastes OK so don't be weary.

3. Buy Cinnamon sticks as many as possible, and the powdered leaves/seeds (its called Igi didun and Ewe Agbayun in yoruba)....u can chew on little bit of the stick every morning, you can make a tea with the powder or the sticks....do this repeatedly, morning and night till results come.

4. Before you start the above, purge your stomach with a good native leaf like Effirin leave, so that you'd have a clear system to the herbs to go in and do their job.

5. Eat less starchy or sugary foods. I'd advice u stop eba or semo and the likes and switch to Wheat. Avoid sugar for now.

6. Practice a good regular sleep pattern, if u sleep by 10pm, it should be 10pm daily and nothing more than that time.

7. Worry less to avoid hormone imbalance.

8. Do not get up immediately after meeting up with your husband...stay there and let the fluids do their job.

9. Most importantly, live a clean life in God, hold no grudges and keep no enemies even inside your heart. Live a good Jesus-like life. Pray less and believe more. Faith is stronger than anything else.

Now pls I'm going on my knees for you dear sister....do the same immediately you read this message.

Let God do his thing....

Are you a juju man!!!

Is it not God that Gv children!!!

What is all this flower juju stuff that ur mentioning!!!

Abi can u refer me to biology whr conceiving has to do with flowers n concoctions
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by chris2face(m): 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
He said in his words that u shall give birth like Hebrew women therefore I declare that u conceive right away in Jesus name

Please make sure u meet ur hubby tonight

Not joking please

1 Like

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by vickylala239: 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
prettmum:
bad mouth. I dnt need ur type here. Dem dem.

U need to knw What is wrong with u....

Let's be realistic.... u need hospital 1st and hospital needs u...

Culd it b womb or past abortion issues....Dnt curse me Yet,Bt u need to face reality..

What did they say is wrong with u in the hospital...

Did u offend anyone in d past,mst especially girls eat guys and run with d Hope of marrying..

Is ur womb OK,if yes u did Jst God....

Becareful of jumping from one prayer house to another....

Dnt cry if ur husband gets a baby from another,rather d pressure will go dwn n God will soon answer u...

Beware that sum prayers Are waste,u cnt be dirty and xpect God to ans u..u cnt b moving from one juju Huz to another and Also pray at night, xpecting God to and u...
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Lokoyen(m): 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
Congrats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Biggest Natural Disaster Awaits South Africa For Arresting Omotosho" - Member / Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun / You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.