Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children (28679 Views)

Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins / Guard Your Eyes And Ears; You Are A Product Of What You Hear / God Please Pick My Calls Before My Battery Runs Down - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by prettmum(f): 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
realmindz:

I smell fraud...I doubt you and your story
why doubt me. what will be my gain for such.
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by prettmum(f): 9:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
please Oga Seun, investigate my case. I'm not a fraud. they should stop posting negative things about me on my post.
Thanks
cc

Seun
Seun.
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by otemanuduno: 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
prettmum:
please Oga Seun, investigate my case. I'm not a fraud. they should stop posting negative things about me on my post.
Thanks
cc

Seun
Seun.

Sam Ogugua, the police are near your residence. Run!!!
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by otemanuduno: 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
prettmum:

why doubt me. what will be my gain for such.
Your gain is that, having built a good reputation for urself on our land called Nairaland though your false baby testimony, the next thing you'll start doing is to be pasting acres of land for sale, for example trading etc up and down and because u have been seen as a woman of faith who gave birth to a scam BABY, ppl will easily transact business with you and u will dupe them easily. But because NL is my land, I OTELEMUYE shall not allow 419s to prevail. Go and do ur business somewhere else.

4 Likes

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by prettmum(f): 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
otemanuduno:

Your gain is that, having built a good reputation for urself on our land called Nairaland though your false baby testimony, the next thing you'll start doing is to be pasting acres of land for sale, for example trading etc up and down and because u have been seen as a woman of faith who gave birth to a scam BABY, ppl will easily transact business with you and u will dupe them easily. But because NL is my land, I OTELEMUYE shall not allow 419s to prevail. Go and do ur business somewhere else.
Oga EFCC WHERE ARE YOU, OTELE LIKE YOU, ACUSSING PEOPLE WITHOUT MAKING PROPER INVESTIGATIONS. I FORGIVE YOU FOR ACCUSING ME WRONGLY. BUT LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP.
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by chubbyswit(m): 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
otemanuduno:

Sam Ogugua, the police are near your residence. Run!!!
shut up and stop masturbating all over the religious section attacking christians and their beliefs. Stop being a fool.
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by OtemAtum: 10:25pm On May 09, 2017
4everGod:
THE OP IS NOW PREGNANT AND DUE IN 2017....JESUS BE PRAISED!
LOL, and Samuel Ekwueme the 419 is the first person to announce the pregnancy of the OP. cheesy

1 Like

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by hopefulLandlord: 10:30pm On May 09, 2017
OtemAtum:
LOL, and Samuel Ekwueme the 419 is the first person to announce the pregnancy of the OP. cheesy
lol
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by jhimmiefolush(m): 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
cool
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by jhimmiefolush(m): 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
CHM11:

Pleeeeeeeeeeeese go on your knees immediately you see this message and talk to your father whose name is Jehovah for 3 minutes......I'm doing the same right now for you.

After doing that, you can go get the following on monday and start using them religiously.

1. Vitex or Chasteberry (called Ata iyere in yoruba)...make a tincture of if in a large bottle and start taking one shot morning and night everyday till you get results.

2. Take a Banana flower, that red conelike stuff at the top of banana bunch.....slice it like salads, boil it, drink the water and eat the salads with a cup of thick milk. It tastes OK so don't be weary.

3. Buy Cinnamon sticks as many as possible, and the powdered leaves/seeds (its called Igi didun and Ewe Agbayun in yoruba)....u can chew on little bit of the stick every morning, you can make a tea with the powder or the sticks....do this repeatedly, morning and night till results come.

4. Before you start the above, purge your stomach with a good native leaf like Effirin leave, so that you'd have a clear system to the herbs to go in and do their job.

5. Eat less starchy or sugary foods. I'd advice u stop eba or semo and the likes and switch to Wheat. Avoid sugar for now.

6. Practice a good regular sleep pattern, if u sleep by 10pm, it should be 10pm daily and nothing more than that time.

7. Worry less to avoid hormone imbalance.

8. Do not get up immediately after meeting up with your husband...stay there and let the fluids do their job.

9. Most importantly, live a clean life in God, hold no grudges and keep no enemies even inside your heart. Live a good Jesus-like life. Pray less and believe more. Faith is stronger than anything else.

Now pls I'm going on my knees for you dear sister....do the same immediately you read this message.

Let God do his thing....

Please can I will like to send you a DM. I need help with this. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building / CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' / "Biggest Natural Disaster Awaits South Africa For Arresting Omotosho" - Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.