Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children (28685 Views)

Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins / Guard Your Eyes And Ears; You Are A Product Of What You Hear / God Please Pick My Calls Before My Battery Runs Down - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by prettmum(f): 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
yes @Amhappy, all protocols failed,

I have nobody to talk, my friends made jist of me that I'm barren or maybe I am married to a sprit husband until they mocked me to my face, I cried to God, even when the woman of God prophesy that if she is worshiping the true ONE AND ONLY MIGHTY GOD that i wont see my menstrual flow not up Twoweeks my period came, I cried and I said God is like this woman is not working for you but if she is truly working for you that I won't see my mp again lo and behold HE ANSWERED ME WITH A STRESS FREE PREGNANCY .....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by damogul: 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
prettmum:
yes @Amhappy, all protocols failed,

I have nobody to talk, my friends made jist of me that I'm barren or maybe I am married to a sprit husband until they mocked me to my face, I cried to God, even when the woman of God prophesy that if she is worshiping the true ONE AND ONLY MIGHTY GOD that i wont see my menstrual flow not up Twoweeks my period came, I cried and I said God is like this woman is not working for you but if she is truly working for you that I won't see my mp again lo and behold HE ANSWERED ME WITH A STRESS FREE PREGNANCY .....

cc otemanuduno come and rejoice and see the glory of the one true God the wiper of tears!

1 Like

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by prettmum(f): 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2016
damogul:

Chineke Nna nara ekele nke ukwu. Heavenly father receive the greatest praise. Prettmum Enjoy jare let all the bad belle people also come and rejoice with you for the Bible declares that God is able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all we may ask or think.

Nne you must invite me to come and chop rice o biko.

cc otemanuduno the bad belle people

my Oga. don't mind them, you will be invited for our child dedication, I wrote this last year August and today I'm an expectant mum.

God hearken to my voice and wipe my tears. I can remember when one herbal woman told me I have fibroid but I rebuked and rejected it before her face, she was angry, went to scan I saw a baby not a fibroid..

TTC TAUGHT ME TO HOLD UNTO GOD AND BELIEVE HIS WORD... I LOVE YOU GOD OGUGUO M OBI

ALWAYS BELIEF GOD REPORT NOT MEN REPORT

1 Like

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by lepasharon(f): 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
prettmum:

my Oga. don't mind them, you will be invited for our child dedication, I wrote this last year August and today I'm an expectant mum.

God hearken to my voice and wipe my tears. I can remember when one herbal woman told me I have fibroid but I rebuked and rejected it before her face, she was angry, went to scan I saw a baby not a fibroid..

TTC TAUGHT ME TO HOLD UNTO GOD AND BELIEVE HIS WORD... I LOVE YOU GOD OGUGUO M OBI

ALWAYS BELIEF GOD REPORT NOT MEN REPORT

Congrats undecided
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by prettmum(f): 10:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mznaett:
OMG! MADAM ABEG DO QUICK QUICK O I NO FIT WAIT TO COME CARRY OUR EJIMA JARE...

I'm sooo happy for you right now..
thanks dear.
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by prettmum(f): 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
fpeter:
Thank God for our sister from TTC Forum...we tap into your testimony, very soon God will do ours too.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! grin
Thanks ma, how is baby boy and baby girl.
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by prettmum(f): 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
tosyne2much:
God that did yours will also do mine. Amen!
Definitely HE WILL JUST HOLD ONTO HIM
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by olamitie: 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mbok why is your number showing Sam ogugua on TC? Are u male or female angry angry @pretmum
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Anas09: 12:35am On Nov 19, 2016
otemanuduno:

Are you speaking on behalf of Naijadeyhia? Now answer this question before I respond you, do you know Naijadeyhia offline or you don't?
Present proof that he runs a church and pay people. We are here. We know the people you pay, go ahead and proof he pays people and have them admit it here.

Shey you have started? You ran to call hopefullandlord to help you.

Hopefulandlord, if you'd be a human for once you'd tell your friend to desist from this. He did this with 4rverGod once, you supported him even wen he was wrong. Watch him defame people and hale him.

Na small small cloud dey take gather before rain start to fall.
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by hopefulLandlord: 12:37am On Nov 19, 2016
otemanuduno:
Yes he is and he knows that I know that he is. And I know that you also know that he is. And he knows that you know that I know that he is cheesy

lol
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Anas09: 12:39am On Nov 19, 2016
otemanuduno:
lol grin
YOU ARE NIAJADEYHIA
NAIJADEYHIA IS 4evergod
You+ Naijadeyhia+ 4evergod are one cheesy grin =the trinity
Seun is derailing the thread no longer against the rule in NL?
Lalasticlala pls come in here, this person insist on derailing this thread.
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by hopefulLandlord: 12:42am On Nov 19, 2016
I didn't "support" anybody on that day

you probably interpreted it that way

what I did was point out a "dishonest tactic" I noticed in their conversation which the "suspect" later said the other party did as well so it all balanced out
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Anas09: 12:46am On Nov 19, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
I didn't "support" anybody on that day

you probably interpreted it that way

what I did was point out a "dishonest tactic" I noticed in their conversation which the "suspect" later said the other party did as well so it all balanced out
You can at least tell the truth. Why did he call u now if he does not know u'd support him?
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Anas09: 12:47am On Nov 19, 2016
SuperMod Otem needs to be riminded of Nairaland rules.
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by hopefulLandlord: 12:49am On Nov 19, 2016
he probably called me cuz he knows that I know for sure with "proof" that he's the owner of the monickers;

I however have NO hand nor knowledge about the issue of "fraud" and "swindling" accusations he's leveling at Naijadeyhia

1 Like

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by tosyne2much(m): 8:57am On Nov 19, 2016
prettmum:
Definitely HE WILL JUST HOLD ONTO HIM
Sure I will cool
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by freeman95(m): 9:13am On Nov 19, 2016
akinlaso:
oloriburuku somebody
ni baba ati iya to bi iru omo adanu bi tie yi
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by fpeter(f): 8:32am On Nov 22, 2016
prettmum:
Thanks ma, how is baby boy and baby girl.

Huh?...I claim them in Jesus Name. amen
I am still waiting on God. grin grin
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by prettmum(f): 11:06am On Apr 18, 2017
prettmum:
I ve been looking up to God for a child for three years now but im yet to receive it. I Love my husband but i really need to give him children cos he is the only son. Abba father blessed me last year but it ended in a miscarriage, since then nothing and october will make it one year since i lost my baby at 7 weeks 3 days. My hubby is threatened to surprise me soon. Blaming me of his childlessness. I've been crying and pleading for God mercy. GOD PLEASE Do it for me, all my trying to conceive friends has carry belle, some have given birth. God please I am tired cos there is nothing to hold unto to live on. Im restless.

UPDATE:
indeed God is great. I have finally given birth to bouncing baby boy on 13th April 2017. INDEED ONLY HIM CAN DO WHAT NO MAN CAN DO YES I'M THE A MOTHER OF A CHARMING PRINCE. OH GOD WHO ARE MINE THAT YOU ARE THOUGHTFUL OF ME.

cc
seun

2 Likes

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Seun(m): 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
prettmum:
indeed God is great. I have finally given birth to bouncing baby boy on 13th April 2017. cc seun
Congratulations. Thank God for apparently answering your prayers. It's not a miracle but it is very good news. I rejoice with you.

You need to discuss the "surprise" your husband threatened you with. If he was courting another lady to replace you, has he ended the affair?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by otemanuduno: 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
Seun:

Congratulations. Thank God for apparently answering your prayers. It's not a miracle but it is very good news. I rejoice with you.

You need to discuss the "surprise" your husband threatened you with. If he was courting another lady to replace you, has he ended the affair?

And what if prettmum is the same as 4evergod aka Samuel Ekweme the fraudster. Testimonies you see here are often products of a fraudster who opens account for such purpose.

@Prettmum, your prophet Naijadeyhia aka 4evergod aka Damogul aka bbfever aka Anas09 in conjunction with Analice107 is currently on the run after duping people. Does it mean your god can use 419 to prophesy into your life? Pls check so ur baby wouldn't end up being a 419 too. grin

On a more serious note, Naijadeyhia aka Samuel Ekweme is currently running away from his Thomas Estate home after being chased by the police. Can we show up in your naming ceremony? Remember you said u will invite him there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by lepasharon(f): 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
prettmum:
indeed God is great. I have finally given birth to bouncing baby boy on 13th April 2017. INDEED ONLY HIM CAN DO WHAT NO MAN CAN DO YES I'M THE A MOTHER OF A CHARMING PRINCE. OH GOD WHO ARE MINE THAT YOU ARE THOUGHTFUL OF ME.

cc
seun

Thats nice, but any idea where 4evergod is? smiley

1 Like

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by lepasharon(f): 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
otemanuduno:

And what if prettmum is the same as 4evergod aka Samuel Ekweme the fraudster. Testimonies you see here are often products of a fraudster who opens account for such purpose.

Hmm !
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by realmindz: 4:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
prettmum:

cc
seun

I smell fraud...I doubt you and your story

3 Likes

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by otemanuduno: 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
damogul:

That ote guy is so full of Lies. He has a knack for trying to run down anyone who has ever stepped on his toes in the past and he enjoys using lies to achieve this. I think he hates 4everGod because he truthfully revealed how he bedwetted till he was 30yrs old. He has never forgiven the guy since then.

4evergod quoting himself cheesy grin
Kikiki cheesy

Samuel Ekweme, better go and do a change of name because you must go down in history for whom you are grin cheesy 419, liar cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Wilgrea7(m): 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
otem.... don't you think you're taking this too far?? i understand your beef with 4.evergod .... but that doesn't mean you should suspect him in every turn
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by otemanuduno: 5:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
Wilgrea7:
otem.... don't you think you're taking this too far?? i understand your beef with 4.evergod .... but that doesn't mean you should suspect him in every turn
So a 419 gave a prophetic revelation and someone from his company keyed into the prophecy and a scam baby is produced and then you think I am taking it too far? grin cheesy

Even if the OP had a baby, it's not a miracle but a natural thing, but where they got it wrong was when she associated with Samuel Ekweme the National and international 419.
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by lepasharon(f): 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
realmindz:

I smell fraud...I doubt you and your story

check her post history
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by dyze(m): 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
CHM11:

Pleeeeeeeeeeeese go on your knees immediately you see this message and talk to your father whose name is Jehovah for 3 minutes......I'm doing the same right now for you.

After doing that, you can go get the following on monday and start using them religiously.

1. Vitex or Chasteberry (called Ata iyere in yoruba)...make a tincture of if in a large bottle and start taking one shot morning and night everyday till you get results.

2. Take a Banana flower, that red conelike stuff at the top of banana bunch.....slice it like salads, boil it, drink the water and eat the salads with a cup of thick milk. It tastes OK so don't be weary.

3. Buy Cinnamon sticks as many as possible, and the powdered leaves/seeds (its called Igi didun and Ewe Agbayun in yoruba)....u can chew on little bit of the stick every morning, you can make a tea with the powder or the sticks....do this repeatedly, morning and night till results come.

4. Before you start the above, purge your stomach with a good native leaf like Effirin leave, so that you'd have a clear system to the herbs to go in and do their job.

5. Eat less starchy or sugary foods. I'd advice u stop eba or semo and the likes and switch to Wheat. Avoid sugar for now.

6. Practice a good regular sleep pattern, if u sleep by 10pm, it should be 10pm daily and nothing more than that time.

7. Worry less to avoid hormone imbalance.

8. Do not get up immediately after meeting up with your husband...stay there and let the fluids do their job.

9. Most importantly, live a clean life in God, hold no grudges and keep no enemies even inside your heart. Live a good Jesus-like life. Pray less and believe more. Faith is stronger than anything else.

Now pls I'm going on my knees for you dear sister....do the same immediately you read this message.

Let God do his thing....

May it be for a testimony for the OP

1 Like

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by lepasharon(f): 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
4everGod:
THE OP IS NOW PREGNANT AND DUE IN 2017....JESUS BE PRAISED!
grin

1 Like

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by otemanuduno: 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
jonbellion:
Chaiii!!!!!
LOL cheesy
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by otemanuduno: 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' / "Biggest Natural Disaster Awaits South Africa For Arresting Omotosho" - Member / Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.