Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" (42204 Views)

If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... / Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? / Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by TETFUND: 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
Haha.all na rubbish.my people my people I tried it well it worked for me but truly truly guys I tell una God ways are not our way.my wife was 4 months pregnant and we had a lavish wedding.six months later miscarriage and truly I tell u its four years now we are trying.

Well for my male folks out dr.NVR say pregnancy bfr marriage but you can say children enuff bfr marriage.option is yours my people my people man thinks God decides.ndewo nu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by oluamid(m): 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
As much as I don't actually intend to have a child outside wedlock, the OP has not convinced me there is anything bad about the practice.

The writer only looked at the issue from the perspective of religion and culture. Besides, the Yoruba and Igbo practice of 'meeting the wife at home' does not necessarily reflect the African view of virginity and marriage. There are many cultures in Africa that encourages bigamy. How do you now reckon this with what the OP wrote about African culture frowning at loss of virginity before marriage?

Also, not everyone practices Christianity. A lot of people are traditionalists, Muslims and even atheists who do not reckon with all the biblical verses the writer used to backup his argument. What do you say to these people? Force the Christian view down their throats?

All in all, I think getting pregnant for your fiancée is a personal choice that needs to be made by the person involved. By all means get pregnant if you love him enough to not want to lose him. However, marriage ought not to be made on a foundation of conditions and ultimatums. Communication and understanding is key. Talk about it and take the decision together, rather than it being a state of "your wish is my command".

1 Like

Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by cupidhero(m): 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

dey there and keep blaming girls. Male factor issues is even worse in my opinion. Have your heard of azoospermia, oligospermia and crew? undecided
With all the alcohol, cigarettes and tight jeans you guys wear. Boiling your lineage (sperm cells) grin

Better go for a SA, be sure your sperm isn't one of those that crawls like a snail. After that, you can come back and advise on who to trust.
I went to the hospital last week, a woman has a daughter...now to get a second one is indian film? What would we call that one?
Nsogbu di kwa. If all you wrote is true then i should be worried. Me love my gins dry and my jeans skinny.
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by agitator: 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
kelot:

Abeg o dem dey useless the body by themselves? No be the same "innocent" men dey useless them?

Well, the "innocent men" get choice. Make the girls to make their choice. wink wink wink
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
cupidhero:

Nsogbu di kwa. If all you wrote is true then i should be worried. Me love my gins dry and my jeans skinny.

It's very true. The problem is nigerians keep thinking infertility is a female issue_ but recently male infertility is on the rise.

Lifestyle is a major cause of male infertility_ alcohol, tight underwear/wears, stress, lack of quality sleep, hot baths... etc.

So, if you are having unprotected sex with your girl and she has never been preg, you may need to check yourself... don't think you are King of withdrawal method grin, you might actually be King of blank shots. angry

Please let your deek get some air. It needs it to survive... wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by freecocoa(f): 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
Asking someone to get pregnant as condition for marriage is a no no, if you don't trust and love your partner wholeheartedly, why get married? That's the way I see it.

But there's no crime in deciding to get pregnant before marriage.

1 Like

Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by Raalsalghul: 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
As expected most ladies will be against it, while most guys will be for it. As for me, I support pregnancy before marriage: simply put, it's insurance. I don't know why most ladies are against it as if it's only their fertility they are testing. Don't you know you can use it to test the fertility of the man too? Am sure you don't want to marry a man that is infertile and am sure a man doesn't want to marry a lady that is infertile too.
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by Certifiedboss: 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
ladyF:
Me, I can't o. Get pregnant outside marriage because? Dem go disown me for haus sef!

If you cannot come and do the sensible thing and wed a lady properly before bearing kids up and down, pls forget about the marriage. Marriage is not for u. I am not a baby factory.

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin

If I talk now
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by Raalsalghul: 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
wrongnumber:

This is why single mothers appeal to me more these days.

One can never tell how many abortions a lady have done in the past and yes many ladies tend to hav fertility issues these days due to pills used in the past to avoid pregnancy.

Too bad premarital sex is a sin but for me o i will do intro and engagement but no belle no marriage.

i no fit enter one chance with any repentant "olosho"
Your comment is not only funny, but true.
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by LANDOS4RE4: 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
I have read all your response. The writer has done a good job . Search your conscience,responders, if you will fill happy when you heard that a man impregnant your would be daughter before marriage . The bible say that we should stone anyone that defile a girl wthout marriage. You are saying test driving, so female gender are car and moinmoin which you can taste and drop at will. Please , fear God your creator. Remember, no unholy thing shall enter the kingdom. Girls in the house ,just beware to command respect from your would be husband.

1 Like

Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
She talks about sex and it's ovr btwn us
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by LANDOS4RE4: 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
I have read all your response. The writer has done a good job . Search your conscience,responders, if you will fill happy when you heard that a man impregnant your would be daughter before marriage . The bible say that we should stone anyone that defile a girl wthout marriage. You are saying test driving, so female gender are car and moinmoin which you can taste and drop at will. Please , fear God your creator. Remember, no unholy thing shall enter the kingdom. Girls in the house ,just beware to command respect from your would be husband. Are you wiser than your creator? Pregnant before marriage is wrong,and baby from it is vagabond in God's sight.
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by LANDOS4RE4: 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
I have read all your response. The writer has done a good job . Search your conscience,responders, if you will fill happy when you heard that a man impregnant your would be daughter before marriage . The bible say that we should stone anyone that defile a girl wthout marriage. You are saying test driving, so female gender are car and moinmoin which you can taste and drop at will. Please , fear God your creator. Remember, no unholy thing shall enter the kingdom. Girls in the house ,just beware to command respect from your would be husband. Are you wiser than your creator? Pregnant before marriage is wrong,and baby from it is vagabond in God's sight. Here, lecturers that having sexual relationship with their student in return of mark should expected repercussions on their daughters.
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by cupidhero(m): 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

It's very true. The problem is nigerians keep thinking infertility is a female issue_ but recently male infertility is on the rise.

Lifestyle is a major cause of male infertility_ alcohol, tight underwear/wears, stress, lack of quality sleep, hot baths... etc.

So, if you are having unprotected sex with your girl and she has never been preg, you may need to check yourself... don't think you are King of withdrawal method. grin, you might actually be King of blank shots. angry

Wow! Thanks for enlightening us with your semi-critical glow. Your scoop on deek survival 101 is tight.
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
cupidhero:

Wow! Thanks for enlightening us with your semi-critical glow. Your scoop on deek survival 101 is tight.

You're welcome. Buy me one G-wagon na, I just gave you good orientation o...
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
pretydiva:
God bless u op. This should serve as an eye opener 2 everyone. Premarital sex is a sin. Marriage is honorable n d bed undefile.
Virgin pretydiva i hail oooo. I wish u get married in virgin island. grin
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by ojnnaco(m): 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
am still Testing .. hope am not wrong ?
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by cupidhero(m): 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

You're welcome. Buy me one G-wagon na, I just gave you good orientation o...
Hehe. Working on it. Make my oyibo pay first.
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by joseph1832(m): 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

So, if you are having unprotected sex with your girl and she has never been preg, you may need to check yourself... don't think you are King of withdrawal method grin, you might actually be King of blank shots. angry

When did you start giving a damn about peoples deek? grin
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
joseph1832:
When did you start giving a damn about peoples deek? grin

Since I discovered guys are maltreating and mishandling it. Thereby putting their family tree at risk.

Did I do wrong? undecided
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by pbs4real(m): 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Since I discovered guys are maltreating and mishandling it. Thereby putting their family tree at risk.

u must be highundecided
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
Abeg o since e be lik doctors dey house make i use oppourtunity ask dis question my akamu dey very small any time i enter Ann room an she never miss her period. i no understand
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by anumide(f): 5:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
Freemanan:
"AYES"

Morning
thank you for interpretation. I was wondering what that was
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by cococandy(f): 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
Only a really foolish girl will give in to such a selfish demand.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by Pidggin(f): 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
Men know the type of women they give such conditions to, as for me, I wouldn't even consider it.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by toyese01(m): 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
So in a case whereby The guy as reproductive issues, he will just be enjoying The lady hoping she gets pregnant and its not happening, biblically its not right, what if you had The baby and it dies after birth and you wia unable to have another will you back out, rubbish....aluwala oloungbo ogbon ati keran je ni, some have real traditions though, so am on The fence

1 Like

Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
slap1:
Some people just type as it comes to them. At least highlight the salient points. It's Monday morning.

Hahahahah...honestly na 1/3 I read reach con tire I con dey wonder if na text book?
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
anumide:
thank you for interpretation. I was wondering what that was
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by joseph1832(m): 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

And just how did you discover guys are mishandling and maltreating their deeks? Hope you conducted a proper scientific experiment to arrive at your findings?

Note: Your answer determines whether you did wrong or or not. wink grin
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
cococandy:
Only a really foolish girl will give in to such a selfish demand.
HMM c as all of dem dey form wen time reach na dem go beg 2 get pregnant 4 even a bus driver. izalrite.
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by Ilekeh(f): 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
Any girl that falls for that ish is really desperate or a fool in love. Even if you're barren AFTER marriage, your man should love you enough to adopt a child with you or get a surrogate. This is 2015, barrenness is no longer a lost hope or a diseas .

I broke up with a christian because I'm an atheist. At first it was fine, then the difference became glaring. I won't pretend and act like i believe in a Jew god because of some man.

Personally, I hate when a man gives an ultimatum. Like ngga, chill the fccccuk out okay.

1 Like

Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
God first- n ma God says its wrong to HV premarital sex..so, if he walks away am sure some1 else wud cum to STAY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! / Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man / Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.