Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,575 members, 7,955,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" (42407 Views)

If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... / Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? / Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by DedeNkem: 2:58am On Aug 18, 2015
Any id*iot who tells you to "get pregnant or forget about wedding", should be dumped as soon as possible.
He's no good. Your pregnancy is far more important to him than you.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by Youngpo413: 6:54am On Aug 18, 2015
missKiffy:
Na you sabi
suit yourself.
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by jpphilips(m): 9:21am On Aug 18, 2015
As expected, you have no real explanation to the situation except the Bible said.
Why is this not in the religion section?
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 18, 2015
IN NEED OF A SUGAR MUMMY URGENTLY CALL AGENT GEORGE ON 08158325390 FOR INSTANT HOOKUP

Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by MrsAnyanwu(f): 10:40am On Aug 18, 2015
kelot:

Abeg o dem dey useless the body by themselves? No be the same "innocent" men dey useless them?
my point exactly ...

2 Likes

Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
Gaborone:
Will he ask that if he hasnt seen the colour of your pant before?

Get pregnant when you've not come to pay bride price and do 'Yes Sir! Yes Sir!' to my dad?

grin

Pregnant ko. Pregnant ni.
that's logically SOUND

3 Likes

Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by ladygudhead(f): 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
MadCow1:

Child bearing is not the only reason for divorce.. neither is infidelity.

Kudos to your Aunty and her husband.. Couples that divorce because of fertility issues should never have been married in the first place.

I like u conment.
ur comments r Prudential at times.

but Wat turn me off is ur moniker
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by MadCow1: 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
ladygudhead:

I like u conment.
ur comments r Prudential at times.

but Wat turn me off is ur moniker

You may just get to like Mad Cows once you get to know one..

We are one of the most misjudged specie on earth.. grin
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by ladygudhead(f): 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
MadCow1:

You may just get to like Mad Cows once you get to know one..
We are one of the most misjudged specie on earth.. grin
'we'?
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by MadCow1: 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
ladygudhead:

'we'?

There are a lot of us out there..

Unique minded in five duals often misjudged as being mad. cool
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by ladygudhead(f): 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
MadCow1:

There are a lot of us out there..
Unique minded in five duals often misjudged as being mad. cool
I will love u to explain better
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by MadCow1: 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
ladygudhead:

I will love u to explain better

Individuals was what I meant to type, not the gibberish.
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by ladygudhead(f): 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
MadCow1:

lolz now I get
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by ladygudhead(f): 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
MadCow1:

av a nice day!
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by MadCow1: 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
ladygudhead:

av a nice day!

You too Madam
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
Gaborone:

When you get married and have daughters, teach them to become a man's lab in their desperation to get married.

As for me, I was not raised that way, so, come rain, come shine, I'll continue holding on to what I was taught as a child. You have every right to hold on to yours too, so I wont be challenging your value system.

And no, the role of an armchair god doesn't fit you... get off it.

Thank you.
D last tin I'll do on an internet forum is to allow myself lose my integrity by exchanging words of insults with teenager that don't know what life is all about. one advice girl. Grow up to know that life is totally different from words or mouth and desires.
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
forix4u:

D last tin I'll do on an internet forum is to allow myself lose my integrity by exchanging words of insults with teenager that don't know what life is all about. one advice girl. Grow up to know that life is totally different from words or mouth and desires.

Could you please hold on to your definition of life, while I hold on to mine?

And please, can you stop mentioning and sparing with this teenager? Please?

Thanks.
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 19, 2015
that is why sincerely speaking pre marital sex is bad cos if a guy meets a babe who is truely virgin i bet u the guy wil not require her to get preggy for him cos he wil trust her more.if truth be told we all know that there is no advantages of pre marital sex especially for we ladies. a man can stay with a wife who he married a virgin even without kids unlike a woman who he met a non virgin.
N:B dnt quote me to bash me ooo.anaghikwa m achi.
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by delectablegyal(f): 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2015
duchess25:
that is why sincerely speaking pre marital sex is bad cos if a guy meets a babe who is truely virgin i bet u the guy wil not require her to get preggy for him cos he wil trust her more.if truth be told we all know that there is no advantages of pre marital sex especially for we ladies. a man can stay with a wife who he married a virgin even without kids unlike a woman who he met a non virgin.
N:B dnt quote me to bash me ooo.anaghikwa m achi.

i wanted to quote u and bash u bt as u dn beg me, i no bash u again. Dey flex.
Re: When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" by meetmal03(f): 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
Increase your chances of taking in by creating a conducive environment in your womb for the baby to thrive in.
Are you pregnant already and need a complete supply of all the nutrients including folic acid for your unborn child?

Then you need Naturemade parental Multi + Dha softgel.

Nature Made Prenatal plus DHA Liquid SoftGel combines all of the key nutrients from a prenatal multivitamin with 200 mg DHA into ONE SINGLE SOFTGEL

Helps to support a healthy pregnancy and the baby’s development

Only one softgel a day has all the nutrients that you need.

You dont need to take any other thing till you give birth .
It is made in USA.

5 months supply is for 8000 naira saving you money that you would have used for pregnacare for 5 months.

To get one, go to the Nigerian supplier site www.mifant.com and get a bottle.
Text: 08104323941
Whatsapp: +447423097893

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend / You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... / Why Don't We See Rich Nigerian Single Ladies Marry Not-so-rich Nigerian Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.