Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns (48549 Views)

'Do Not Murder Sleep In Ondo'' - Femi Fani-kayode Warns INEC / Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' / If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by brize(m): 10:53am On Aug 18, 2015
Ephemmm:

Futile dream.
i wish you what you wish me
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by funkybully(f): 10:54am On Aug 18, 2015
Junaid muhammed, ur days are numbered. This goat has been vommiting hateful comments against the God blessed ppl. I don't pray for war, But if war will bring about justice and end to this zoo and it's captivity, May chukwu abiama cause war so We can sacrifice for our future. I will gladly enrol and defend my igboland.

This time it won't be 1967 matter, We will take d war to the Bastard hausa fulani cows.

AMADIOHA punish junaid muhammed one million times.

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Ruuhh(m): 10:55am On Aug 18, 2015
the level of importance given to riff raffs on our media is appalling! it goes to show the mediocre, junk journalism we have in this part of the world, who is junaid? who is fani kayode, fayose n the likes? that's why we can never grow,we now give credence, titles, "honour", to vagabonds, sometimes I fear this country may never be great again. can't media screen posts and choose those worthy of publication? we are our problem.untill media stop publishing statements made by people with questionable character am afraid back is where we'll always look to, regressed we ll forever remain.

3 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by hayatou27: 10:58am On Aug 18, 2015
emmatok:
Coming from the same FFK that was attacking Igbos some years ago.

He playing to the gallery.

No body takes FFK serious anymore.
so some sycophant yibboos take him seriously now, I wonder if many yibbos have memories at all, This same FFK said a lot of rubbish about the Yibbo people. He even bragged about how he used to knack your former Ikemba of Nnewi's (Ojukwu) wife. I think the Yibbos need a better spokesperson not this hallucinating FFK. Abi na FFK new girlfriend they make am align with Yibbos recently?.. just thinking aloud... IGBO KWENU...Make una use una brain ooo.

4 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Chriswayne402: 11:00am On Aug 18, 2015
Built2last:
The haI think that the governments move against Radio Biafra is coming rather late and giving it all the publicity they never had.

I am not one of those who fool themselves that Biafra will not be realised one day. History has it that those who have been held as slaves or third class citizens always gain freedom. The Jews gained freedom from the Egyptians after 450years, Indian got independence from Britain, 1948 the Jews stubbornly carved out a state for themselves in the middle east. The black Americans now vote and contest elections. The scotish will break away from the British someday..its just time. The followership of Radio Biafra is crazy and if the agitation has not died 40years after the war. It wont die again. White Americans told black Americans that they will remain in perpetual servitude. Today history and time has proven those white Americans wrong.
Pro-Biafran groups are doing all they can to gain global world leaders attention and trust me they are gaining momentum. The last Biafra day celebration accross the globe gives credence to this. BBC, New York Times and Jerusalem Post has reported in Biafra in the last one week. Thats a reach out if you ask me.

Here is my proposition.
I will not tell Igbos to go or stay. It is their right to choose what they want. As a matter of fact the push by many people for them not to go is giving the struggle much more popularity.
There was war in Nigeria years back with a monumental pogrom that left many Igbos dead. Nigerian state must not pretend all is well and keep moving ahead.
There is need for a reconciliation and assimilation meeting between the state of Nigeria abd Igbo leaders.
Ask your Igbo friends at work if they truly will desire to leave Nigeria. 8 out of ten will say yes. The more reason i think the agitation for Biafra actualisation will not die.

The Niger Deltans who were cold enemies with Igbos are gradually aligning and having clandestine meetings.
Veraciously clamping down on Igbo Biafra will not work. The support and sponaorship is high and we must not pretend that the inventive power of the Igbos will not help them in this Radio war. How about NBC licensing Radio Biafra with a Different name like Radio Igbo or something else.

I write this because i have the deepest concern for what will become of our great country Nigeria in the coming years if its not well managed.
I am married to an industrous Igbo woman who has given me 2 sons. I asked her on bed last night if she supports realisation of Biafra, she said she will sponsor yhe agitation when the time is right. My wife has never mentioned Biafra but its deeply seated in her. We are both highly educated and understand rights. She and my two sons are all i've got. The Irish marry the English, yet the Irish is planning to secede, so, don't crucify me.

There is need for a wound healing meeting now before its too late. We will appear delusional if we think that the Nigeria of 1960 is same today.
History has a way of proving those who say things are impossible wrong. Some people said PMB will never become Nigeria's president again. They said he was old, he is a dictator and all sorts. Today he is the president. Biafra will be realised if Igbos are not fully re-integrated into Nigerian politics and all the hate against them stamped out.
tred people have for Fani kayode and PDP will not allow them read what he said in the above article and the sense in it.

I know Junaid will not make such senseless statement during GEJs time but now that PMB holds sway. we should expect that.

below is my earlier assertions on realisation of Biafra and eventual breakaway of Igbos from Nigeria.

Nigga you got the sense. i never knew that there are really wise and educated people in this coutry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Evaromantik(m): 11:02am On Aug 18, 2015
BigElEddy:
I don't care about biafra one bit. If ibos want to go, let them go. But if ibos dare attempt to include south-south where I am from them shiiit will happen. Its a good thing ibos like red cus a lot of red will flow. Where I am from, a warrior is graded according to how many heads u bring home during war and how many skulls u have in your possession. Its a good thing I just bought a truck and I will fill it WITH RED CAP WEARING HEADS. grin
may heaven curse you cradle of ignorance.........you have never had a look at the map of Biafra,where the bight of Biafra is located and who was the deputy of Ojukwu.what make you so rude as to utter such bloody word.....The today Niger delta are all Biafrans and are inextricable.beside,we are not begging you to pertake cause there is nothing you have that we dn't have......which colour of cap do your people put on?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 18, 2015
Bobskylo:
1967 is nt n cn never be compared wit now.

gowon tinks he will finish n destroy ibos wetin days but it lastd months despite all dia supports from some western world

compare den wit nw

it is will b beta u let go in peace because no country survives second war ask ur history

go and read your history. France and canada supported the biafran army during the civil war. That was why the war lasted that long. Make we hear pim. Buhari will just comand 3 figter jets to the SE, in 24hrs,the igbo race will be history.
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by xtervaganza(m): 11:03am On Aug 18, 2015
Bobskylo:
1967 is nt n cn never be compared wit now.

gowon tinks he will finish n destroy ibos wetin days but it lastd months despite all dia supports from some western world

compare den wit nw

it is will b beta u let go in peace because no country survives second war ask ur history

losers always have an excuse for their failures

did biafcrap not receive support from foreign countries too?
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Akinz0126(m): 11:05am On Aug 18, 2015
Hmmmmm!this thread rendered me speechless as a matter of fact.All I have to say is that my igbo brothers should not take the Mallam serious he's among the few that is brainwashing the younger abokis to pick up arms for violence.

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by ruffDiamond: 11:05am On Aug 18, 2015
Ll
Okeikpu:
There r more than 6million Igbos outside Nigeria.... I thought some f00ls in dat zoo country might wanna know ds. And we r more than capable of building any sort of war materials..... Ds aren't 1960s
stop masturbating my friend Factory fitted daft flattee like u been at it since after 67 all mouth action and no SHOW SHUT THE FUVK UP JOR

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Billygee2u: 11:06am On Aug 18, 2015
Jibril659:
go and read your history. France and canada supported the biafran army during the civil war. That was why the war lasted that long. Make we hear pim. Buhari will just comand 3 figter jets to the SE, in 24hrs,the igbo race will be history.
zombie talking
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Built2last: 11:08am On Aug 18, 2015
sweetgala:

Your opinion is part of the problem the suggestion that the igbo who have aspired to and gotten everything possible under the Nigerian state bar the president should be granted an upper hand at the detriment of other tribes in Nigeria on the account of a war that ended 40 years ago.

The fact remains there is no sincere reason for the Biafra struggle than a selfish region trying to spoil the party because he has not had its way this time . A coalition made up of mostly northern and SW politicians managed to unseat a SS president democratically and this is what we get , threat .

If the only solution Nigeria has for trouble makers is to pacify them we would continue to live in this diabolic situation, be it ND, NE, SE maybe one day Middle belt would rise up and complain of marginalisation.

The only thing that would satisfy the bitter Igbo caucus is if the victors in the war suffered their pains. It has nothing to do with a fair shake of the dice (which they deserve as Nigerians and have gotten) but rather the bitterness of the vanquished.

Among the people who have contributed to the current Nigerian problem you would find as many igbo as Yoruba,hausa, Ijaw , Itsekiri, Birom, Tiv, etc. When they dinned together and stole our purses they were brothers but when the time for reparations has come the same Igbo leaders want to disengage. Absolute treachery !

All these epistle you wrote is because of Igbos?...If they want to go, they are as free as the air. not my business. i just dont want war or blood shed. i still wonder daily why we want to keep Igbos by force. all in the name of giant of Africa...

4 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by bigtt76(f): 11:09am On Aug 18, 2015
This man should go and sit down! e never sort out hin family troubles yet e de face a whole tribe own angry
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by seankay(m): 11:13am On Aug 18, 2015
Politicians inciting war because of their own selfish interests. If the real war break out, I swear thry will flee the country to enjoy their loots while Nigerians are left to kill and maim themselves

4 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Evaromantik(m): 11:13am On Aug 18, 2015
MadCow1:
Wow! See Fani Kayode being an Igbo Crusader. grin

A Yoruba Man supporting the Igbos plan to secede. grin

Reminds me of one other two - faced Yoruba Snitch Nigga who also supported the secession of the Igbos only to turn around a stab them in the Back.. grin

Fani should leave Igbo matters alone o.. Buhari owes the Igbos nothing apart from his constitutional obligations to the Igbos. The Igbos did not hide the fact that President Muhammadu Chukwudifu Buhari was not their preferred candidate.

We have no plans to secede again and it's not because we are afraid but because their are smarter ways to achieve our aim than through secession that would lead to more death in our land.

Oganiru Ndi Igbo Gburugburu.

Chineke su kwe Ndi Ofe oku.. angry
i guess you are a slowpoke since your prayer is that we get stick to Nigeria......cowardic and imbecilic peace maker of you kind......they killed 6 million of us and you are telling me that we remain united with them

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by bareal(m): 11:14am On Aug 18, 2015
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 18, 2015
The Igbos are not fools to give buhari 5%. It will be less next time around. Buhari and his friends like Junaid are confirmed bigots.

Let a northern candidate like Atiku run for president and you will see 98% from south east for him. The PDM of which Atiku leads is a national movement and highly detribalized.
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Dharn(m): 11:15am On Aug 18, 2015
Bobskylo:
acdn to buhari, " ibo hated me so much because of biafra war, i killed many of them and ready to kill many more in other to save my country"

from buhari's view, ibo are not part and parcel d zoo called Nigeria yet they wouldn't let go

now dis animated imbecilic homo errectus stil dare war paraventure ibos try to break off Nigeria..
u all will live n c d succession of Biafra and any attempt by the zoo will lead to its collapse.

be warned
stop lying where is ur source
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Kaysalas(m): 11:16am On Aug 18, 2015
MadCow1:

The Igbos should also know that the Nigerian Army of 1967 is not the same as the Army of Today.

The Igbos should not think that the kid gloves used to handle them in 1967 would be the same today. In 1967, Gown considered the Biafrans to be "Dissidents" not enemies of war.. If same shiit went down today, the big Guns would come out first and once again the war would be fought on Igbo soil and those would would die would be we Igbos again..

Also don't expect any support from the South - South. They are not interested in leaving Nigeria where they have finally gained Political relevance by being in power for the last 6 -8 years to go and join a new movement that should it fail would set them back politically by more than 60 years.. And I doubt the South South would wan
t to leave Nigeria as Minorities to go be minorities again in Biafra with all their Oil and Gas.. grin

The Yorubas would not standby and watch Nigeria fall apart. Don't ever deceive yourself. The Yorubas have been the biggest winners politically in Nigeria not the Hausa. .
Your last statement, can you please explain how?
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by AnanseK(m): 11:17am On Aug 18, 2015
sweetgala:

I don’t believe Buhari or Nigeria owes any Igbo anything. if they had seceded, there would have been no Nigeria today.

As people who acted outside the interest of Nigeria as a country, to expect igbo compensation simply on the basis of the Nigerian Civil War, which lasted between 1967 and 1970 is a very odd logic.

“ Nobody owes them anything and nobody is out to compensate them for anything.”

I don't believe that Junaidu said that , we all know that FFK is one of the most unreliable Nigerians alive and we cannot believe him. But there is some truth in the above statement.

No body hates the Igbo, they can choose whatever they like. They rejected Buhari and voted for Jonathan - they have the right to do so. However they have no right to select all non Igbo leaders and murder them in cold blood like the did in their genocidal criminal ethnic cleansing coup of January 1966. Nobody will accept that.

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Ruuhh(m): 11:17am On Aug 18, 2015
for those of you who'll curse, here's something to ponder on. years after sir Ahmadu Bello held an igbo boy by his arm and got him a chance for a brighter future by admitting him into the Nigeria army ,he was asked about his phobia for the igbos, his response was made true by the boy he put in the army who came back to kill him all because he wants power, the boy=Maj. Nzeogwu kaduna, the act= first ever coup in Nigeria, barely few years later ojukwu rose with biafra, whose agenda is very much alive, both these men on the worse page of our history were igbos, rather than make amends and genuinely work for Nigeria they've chosen to deprive them selves. the ideals of some igbos is a perpetual threat the Nigerian state lives with, they are a mistake that must not happen, curtailing and managing is our best option. that we must do!

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by CHUXA(m): 11:19am On Aug 18, 2015
Everything that comes from Junaid is jaundiced. There are too many senile old men spewing nonsense in this country. After almost running this country aground, they should be hiding. Talking should be an exercise of the brain and not the mouth.
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Jollymich(m): 11:19am On Aug 18, 2015
Ghen ghen jigidim jigidim jigidim sound of war dram
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by sukkot: 11:19am On Aug 18, 2015
RepEnugu:
hello yellowbaboons on nairaland, what do you have to say about this?
so a yoruba man FFK is defending you and you call him yellowbaboon ? igbos are very ungrateful people

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by jusugo92(m): 11:20am On Aug 18, 2015
rallymento:
Guys lets us all be conscious of what we post here......... DSS is trailing people...... especially those that promote the breaking away of a particular Ethnic group...

THANKS

The same DSS that can not jam a simple radio station. The same DSS that can not stop boko haram.
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:22am On Aug 18, 2015
Built2last:
The hatred people have for Fani kayode and PDP will not allow them read what he said in the above article and the sense in it.

I know Junaid will not make such senseless statement during GEJs time but now that PMB holds sway. we should expect that.

below is my earlier assertions on realisation of Biafra and eventual breakaway of Igbos from Nigeria. If Igbos want to go. whats the big deal. all these attention and palpable fear of Nigerians on Igbos is becoming too much. haba. If they want to go, lets free them peacefully. all these Igbo and Biafra news is becoming boring.

I think that the governments move against Radio Biafra is coming rather late and giving it all the publicity they never had.

I am not one of those who fool themselves that Biafra will not be realised one day. History has it that those who have been held as slaves or third class citizens always gain freedom. The Jews gained freedom from the Egyptians after 450years, Indian got independence from Britain, 1948 the Jews stubbornly carved out a state for themselves in the middle east. The black Americans now vote and contest elections. The scotish will break away from the British someday..its just time. The followership of Radio Biafra is crazy and if the agitation has not died 40years after the war. It wont die again. White Americans told black Americans that they will remain in perpetual servitude. Today history and time has proven those white Americans wrong.
Pro-Biafran groups are doing all they can to gain global world leaders attention and trust me they are gaining momentum. The last Biafra day celebration accross the globe gives credence to this. BBC, New York Times and Jerusalem Post has reported in Biafra in the last one week. Thats a reach out if you ask me.

Here is my proposition.
I will not tell Igbos to go or stay. It is their right to choose what they want. As a matter of fact the push by many people for them not to go is giving the struggle much more popularity.
There was war in Nigeria years back with a monumental pogrom that left many Igbos dead. Nigerian state must not pretend all is well and keep moving ahead.
There is need for a reconciliation and assimilation meeting between the state of Nigeria abd Igbo leaders.
Ask your Igbo friends at work if they truly will desire to leave Nigeria. 8 out of ten will say yes. The more reason i think the agitation for Biafra actualisation will not die.

The Niger Deltans who were cold enemies with Igbos are gradually aligning and having clandestine meetings.
Veraciously clamping down on Igbo Biafra will not work. The support and sponaorship is high and we must not pretend that the inventive power of the Igbos will not help them in this Radio war. How about NBC licensing Radio Biafra with a Different name like Radio Igbo or something else.

I write this because i have the deepest concern for what will become of our great country Nigeria in the coming years if its not well managed.
I am married to an industrous Igbo woman who has given me 2 sons. I asked her on bed last night if she supports realisation of Biafra, she said she will sponsor yhe agitation when the time is right. My wife has never mentioned Biafra but its deeply seated in her. We are both highly educated and understand rights. She and my two sons are all i've got. The Irish marry the English, yet the Irish is planning to secede, so, don't crucify me.

There is need for a wound healing meeting now before its too late. We will appear delusional if we think that the Nigeria of 1960 is same today.
History has a way of proving those who say things are impossible wrong. Some people said PMB will never become Nigeria's president again. They said he was old, he is a dictator and all sorts. Today he is the president. Biafra will be realised if Igbos are not fully re-integrated into Nigerian politics and all the hate against them stamped out.

Is d igbo d only marginalized tribe in Nigeria? Their foolishness is legendary abeg.

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:22am On Aug 18, 2015
Built2last:
The hatred people have for Fani kayode and PDP will not allow them read what he said in the above article and the sense in it.

below is my earlier assertions on realisation of Biafra and eventual breakaway of Igbos from Nigeria. If Igbos want to go. whats the big deal. all these attention and palpable fear of Nigerians on Igbos is becoming too much. haba. If they want to go, lets free them peacefully. all these Igbo and Biafra news is becoming boring.

I think that the governments move against Radio Biafra is coming rather late and giving it all the publicity they never had.

Here is my proposition.

[size=15pt]There is need for a wound healing meeting now before its too late. We will appear delusional if we think that the Nigeria of 1960 is same today.[/size]

may Chukwu Abiama bless you & your household exceedingly...AMEN!!

@ d bolded.....there's really need to do so, but people won't c dat handwriting on d wall..

1000000likes bro!!

3 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by AnanseK(m): 11:25am On Aug 18, 2015
The drug junkie FFK has destroyed Jonathan so I wonder who is his target now. I know that the igbos are his in laws ( though their daughter Bianca) but they must be careful with this devil's disciple who has no conscience and no remorse for his evil mischiefs.
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by zendy: 11:26am On Aug 18, 2015
MadCow1:

The Igbos should also know that the Nigerian Army of 1967 is not the same as the Army of Today.

The Igbos should not think that the kid gloves used to handle them in 1967 would be the same today. In 1967, Gown considered the Biafrans to be "Dissidents" not enemies of war.. If same shiit went down today, the big Guns would come out first and once again the war would be fought on Igbo soil and those would would die would be we Igbos again..

Also don't expect any support from the South - South. They are not interested in leaving Nigeria where they have finally gained Political relevance by being in power for the last 6 -8 years to go and join a new movement that should it fail would set them back politically by more than 60 years.. And I doubt the South South would want to leave Nigeria as Minorities to go be minorities again in Biafra with all their Oil and Gas.. grin

The Yorubas would not standby and watch Nigeria fall apart. Don't ever deceive yourself. The Yorubas have been the biggest winners politically in Nigeria not the Hausa. .

[b] Absolutely laughable and even pitiable. The same Nigerian Army with all its training and weaponry could not defeat the Niger-Delta Militants. The same Nigerian Army cannot defeat Boko Haram of a few thousand men? What magic will this Nigerian Army perform to defeat the Igbo nation of over 35 million people? I always laugh when people threaten us Igbos with war, they think this is still 67-70 when Britain and Russia was coming to the rescue of Nigeria. Fani-Kayode, as foolish as that man is, he stated the obvious. Should there be a massacre of Igbos ever again, Nigeria will come to an abrupt end but I hasten to add that there is nothing that can stop the eventual disintegration of Nigeria

Note: While I have heard some people from the Niger-Delta reject the notion of Biafra, I am yet see any Niger-Delta man say he loves Nigeria. I believe that should the Niger Delta man be faced with the choice of Nigeria and Biafra, he will choose Biafra because it makes no sense to be a minority to Igbo/Yoruba/Hausas when that list could be reduced to only one.
[/b]

4 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by rallymento(m): 11:27am On Aug 18, 2015
jusugo92:

The same DSS that can not jam a simple radio station. The same DSS that can not stop boko haram.
Na so na , they are very good at using innocent people like us as scape-goat ooooo..... Just be conscious of what you write, No amount of words we say here can make anybody win, those that are fighting the fight are doing it with some huge financial and political back-ups.... while you and I are here chanting and clapping for them while they cart away money......... grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) / Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) / Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.