Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns (48527 Views)

'Do Not Murder Sleep In Ondo'' - Femi Fani-kayode Warns INEC / Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' / If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by PecE2Make: 10:12am On Aug 18, 2015
The fear of the SW n the North is losing of oyel money. whether or whethant, Biafra is here. we are just waiting for God's timing. it is too soon

6 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 18, 2015
When did he start siding the Igbos? This is what joblessness causes!

Mtcheeeeew! tongue
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by emmatok(m): 10:13am On Aug 18, 2015
Coming from the same FFK that was attacking Igbos some years ago.

He playing to the gallery.

No body takes FFK serious anymore.

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by nightmile: 10:13am On Aug 18, 2015
Fani-K.... talking the mind of his small bleaching madam. Vegetable concoction at work!

3 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Bismarck10(m): 10:13am On Aug 18, 2015
Look who turned an Igbo crusader and some gullibles are following him. Whenever some people will be wise sha.
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by legendsilver(m): 10:13am On Aug 18, 2015
Bobskylo:
acdn to buhari, " ibo hated me so much because of biafra war, i killed many of them and ready to kill many more in other to save my country"

from buhari's view, ibo are not part and parcel d zoo called Nigeria yet they wouldn't let go

now dis animated imbecilic homo errectus stil dare war paraventure ibos try to break off Nigeria..
u all will live n c d succession of Biafra and any attempt by the zoo will lead to its collapse.

be warned
Loooooooooolz. U are funny guy!
I sometimes wonder why ppl feel strong n courageous to start a fight sitting and typing poo at the comfort of their one bedroom apartment. I dare u to comeout and exhibit ur threat, let's see how ur end will look like. Oponu oshi jati jati

3 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by IYANGBALI: 10:14am On Aug 18, 2015
Now wey my broda don dey fok heegbo girl,he no go allow us rest again,toto na bastaard

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by LockDown69(m): 10:14am On Aug 18, 2015
The deranged fellow has spoken.

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by putin3: 10:14am On Aug 18, 2015
The next Nigeria war will not last much becos Igbos will fight it with nuclear and biological weapon whether anybody here believe it or not.mark my word

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Mintek: 10:14am On Aug 18, 2015
sweetgala:

“If the Igbo don’t like it, they can attempt secession again. If they do, they must be prepared to live with the consequences. Nobody owes them anything and nobody is out to compensate them for anything.”

This is unpalatable.

2 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by sweetgala(m): 10:15am On Aug 18, 2015
I never posted this nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by IYANGBALI: 10:16am On Aug 18, 2015
legendsilver:

Loooooooooolz. U are funny guy!
I sometimes wonder why ppl feel strong n courageous to start a fight sitting and typing poo at the comfort of their one bedroom apartment. I dare u to comeout and exhibit ur threat, let's see how ur end will look like. Oponu oshi jati jati
man mi,ma da omo okoro ye lohun jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Bobbystanley(m): 10:16am On Aug 18, 2015
sweetgala:

While I can agree with the FFK conclusion , I've read Dr Junaid Mohammed comment and I'm finding it hard to see where he called for the butchering or marginalisation of the igbo. I've put my thinking cap on I take the below to be his exact statement

” the Igbo nation have enjoyed favourable treatment(since the end of the civil war, every political office bar the president has been occupied by them,if they support their son Rochas in 2019 they may have their wish), If it is about Buhari making the appointments based on merit, I have no problems with it.

I don’t believe Buhari or Nigeria owes any Igbo anything. I don’t care what Ezeife says; if they had seceded, there would have been no Nigeria today(a very faulty assertion by the Igbo we have heard all too often, Nigeria would move on with or without, yes a different place but yet we would survive).

As people who acted outside the interest of Nigeria as a country, to expect igbo compensation simply on the basis of the Nigerian Civil War, which lasted between 1967 and 1970 is a very odd logic( the use of pity politics has to stop,there are competent Nigerians outside of SE too, this idea that hausa/Fulani are lacking in intelligence and can not be employed on merit is faulty )

“If the Igbo don’t like it, they can attempt secession again. If they do, they must be prepared to live with the consequences. Nobody owes them anything and nobody is out to compensate them for anything.”

U would not see anything wrong with his comment because of the hatred u have for the igbo tribe. We dont need things like u to support us. With or without Biafra and average igbo man would never go hungry even in a foreign land. We are landlords in lagos and Yoruba's are our tenants.

Stop the hatred

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by IYANGBALI: 10:19am On Aug 18, 2015
Mintek:

This is unpalatable.
add sugar or honey to make it palatable
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by westlius(m): 10:19am On Aug 18, 2015
This stupid alpha should fear d igbos because they are wiser now
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by ronald4lif(m): 10:19am On Aug 18, 2015
Since when did FFK the Igbo hater start caring about Igbos and their interest in the Nigerian state? What kind of deceitful nonsense talk is this? Fani Kayode who has said worse things about Igbos is just playing to the gallery here and can't deceive anyone except his soon-to-be Igbo in-laws. Nonsense! undecided

3 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by experimentist: 10:19am On Aug 18, 2015
wow! Na so Igbo bitches toto dey sweet? I need some cry

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 18, 2015
Okimski:
[img]http://cdn1.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/412x250xfani-Igbo.jpg.pagespeed.ic.IVAwk_Borx.webp[/img]

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/if-igbos-are-butchered-again-nigeria-will-break-fani-kayode-warns/

i hope FFK wont travel abroad when the war start.
BIAFRA WILL ALWAYS FAIL COS IS ONE SIDED AND LACK REGIONAL SUPPORT.
IGBOS FAILED TO DO THEIR HOME WORK AFTER THE LAST CIVIL WAR,
THEY FAILED TO CONVINCE THEIR NEIGHBORS TO TRUST THEM.
IGBOS FAILED TO INVEST IN THEIR REGION

I REPEAT, Biafra is a waste of time, lives and resources. A larger movement from the entire south (ss/se) could succeed but se ss alone can not.
so they should come up with a new NAME not biafra that has all potentials of failure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by SylarsMcQuins: 10:19am On Aug 18, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

And you had to come to the Zoo forum to advertise your wares?
Must u wana bring dz up, na wa oo
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by MadCow1: 10:20am On Aug 18, 2015
truefact:
junaid should know that there would no more Bakassi to trade off. there would be no more boro and saro to sabotage Biafra again. there would be no more full yorubas support because the north has cheated Yoruba often...there would be no more support from the western world.. it will just be Hausa/Fulani against the Igbo...

The Igbos should also know that the Nigerian Army of 1967 is not the same as the Army of Today.

The Igbos should not think that the kid gloves used to handle them in 1967 would be the same today. In 1967, Gown considered the Biafrans to be "Dissidents" not enemies of war.. If same shiit went down today, the big Guns would come out first and once again the war would be fought on Igbo soil and those would would die would be we Igbos again..

Also don't expect any support from the South - South. They are not interested in leaving Nigeria where they have finally gained Political relevance by being in power for the last 6 -8 years to go and join a new movement that should it fail would set them back politically by more than 60 years.. And I doubt the South South would want to leave Nigeria as Minorities to go be minorities again in Biafra with all their Oil and Gas.. grin

The Yorubas would not standby and watch Nigeria fall apart. Don't ever deceive yourself. The Yorubas have been the biggest winners politically in Nigeria not the Hausa. .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by IYANGBALI: 10:20am On Aug 18, 2015
Bobbystanley:

U would not see anything wrong with his comment because of the hatred u have for the igbo tribe. We dont need things like u to support us. With or without Biafra and average igbo man would never go hungry even in a foreign land. We are landlords in lagos and Yoruba's are our tenants.

Stop the hatred
I can't wait to see your biafra

2 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 18, 2015
experimentist:
wow! Na so Igbo bitches toto dey sweet? I need some cry
u want some? come get some. grin grin grin grin
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Sunymoore(m): 10:22am On Aug 18, 2015
Well... We'll see... This is not like the other time .. The war will be modern warfare between pro Nigeria and Biafrans...
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 18, 2015
MadCow1:
Wow! See Fani Kayode being an Igbo Crusader. grin

A Yoruba Man supporting the Igbos plan to secede. grin

Reminds me of one other two - faced Yoruba Snitch Nigga who also supported the secession of the Igbos only to turn around a stab them in the Back.. grin

Fani should leave Igbo matters alone o.. Buhari owes the Igbos nothing apart from his constitutional obligations to the Igbos. The Igbos did not hide the fact that President Muhammadu Chukwudifu Buhari was not their preferred candidate.

We have no plans to secede again and it's not because we are afraid but because their are smarter ways to achieve our aim than through secession that would lead to more death in our land.

Oganiru Ndi Igbo Gburugburu.

Chineke su kwe Ndi Ofe oku.. angry
You are very right.
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by micmond: 10:23am On Aug 18, 2015
Junaid speaks the mind of those who still harbour hatred for the igbo people

Like it or not almost all the tribes in nigeria don't want the igbos

All they want is for the igbos to accept being a second class citizens.

Despite your opinion about who ever let's continue to live in peace.

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by IYANGBALI: 10:23am On Aug 18, 2015
PDPwayoo:

i hope FFK wont travel abroad when the war start.
BIAFRA WILL ALWAYS FAIL COS IS ONE SIDED AND LACK REGIONAL SUPPORT.
IGBOS FAILED TO DO THEIR HOME WORK AFTER THE LAST CIVIL WAR,
THEY FAILED TO CONVINCE THEIR NEIGHBORS TO TRUST THEM.
IGBOS FAILED TO INVEST IN THEIR REGION

I REPEAT, Biafra is a waste of time, lives and resources. A larger movement from the entire south (ss/se) could succeed but se ss alone can not.
so they should come up with a new NAME not biafra that has all potentials of failure.
wooooooord

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by vision2022: 10:24am On Aug 18, 2015
Just a matter of time, BIAFRA is closer.

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 18, 2015
MadCow1:

The Igbos should also know that the Nigerian Army of 1967 is not the same as the Army of Today.

The Igbos should not think that the kid gloves used to handle them in 1967 would be the same today. In 1967, Gown considered the Biafrans to be "Dissidents" not enemies of war.. If same shiit went down today, the big Guns would come out first and once again the war would be fought on Igbo soil and those would would die would be we Igbos again..

Also don't expect any support from the South - South. They are not interested in leaving Nigeria where they have finally gained Political relevance by being in power for the last 6 -8 years to go and join a new movement that should it fail would set them back politically by more than 60 years.. And I doubt the South South would want to leave Nigeria as Minorities to go be minorities again in Biafra with all their Oil and Gas.. grin

The Yorubas would not standby and watch Nigeria fall apart. Don't ever deceive yourself. The Yorubas have been the biggest winners politically in Nigeria not the Hausa. .
Gbam! Yet again.

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by AreaFada2: 10:25am On Aug 18, 2015
While we may despise FOK's diarrhoea buccal cavity, a broken clock is still right twice a day. Anyone who thinks we can achieve great heights without the Igbo citizens being represented equally in all spheres of national life is highly dishonest. Countries grow stronger post civil war through reconciliation. Or crumble if they fail to. Because the causes of the civil war will remain. If we're struggling to contain Boko, we might fail to quell another civil war in the scale of Biafra war. There are alternatives to crude oil now. The West and East would leave us to our fate. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by IYANGBALI: 10:26am On Aug 18, 2015
micmond:

Like it or not almost all the tribes in nigeria don't want the igbos

na who cause am?
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 18, 2015
MadCow1:

Let them eradicate boko haram first.
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Ejjis(m): 10:27am On Aug 18, 2015
WITHOUT IGBO NO NIGERIA...WHAT A WAAOOW.......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu / Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts / Obaseki, Shaibu In Battle For Edo State House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.