Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns (48550 Views)

'Do Not Murder Sleep In Ondo'' - Femi Fani-kayode Warns INEC / Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' / If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by chetaraph(m): 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
Built2last:
The hatred people have for Fani kayode and PDP will not allow them read what he said in the above article and the sense in it.

I know Junaid will not make such senseless statement during GEJs time but now that PMB holds sway. we should expect that.

below is my earlier assertions on realisation of Biafra and eventual breakaway of Igbos from Nigeria. If Igbos want to go. whats the big deal. all these attention and palpable fear of Nigerians on Igbos is becoming too much. haba. If they want to go, lets free them peacefully. all these Igbo and Biafra news is becoming boring.

I think that the governments move against Radio Biafra is coming rather late and giving it all the publicity they never had.

I am not one of those who fool themselves that Biafra will not be realised one day. History has it that those who have been held as slaves or third class citizens always gain freedom. The Jews gained freedom from the Egyptians after 450years, Indian got independence from Britain, 1948 the Jews stubbornly carved out a state for themselves in the middle east. The black Americans now vote and contest elections. The scotish will break away from the British someday..its just time. The followership of Radio Biafra is crazy and if the agitation has not died 40years after the war. It wont die again. White Americans told black Americans that they will remain in perpetual servitude. Today history and time has proven those white Americans wrong.
Pro-Biafran groups are doing all they can to gain global world leaders attention and trust me they are gaining momentum. The last Biafra day celebration accross the globe gives credence to this. BBC, New York Times and Jerusalem Post has reported in Biafra in the last one week. Thats a reach out if you ask me.

Here is my proposition.
I will not tell Igbos to go or stay. It is their right to choose what they want. As a matter of fact the push by many people for them not to go is giving the struggle much more popularity.
There was war in Nigeria years back with a monumental pogrom that left many Igbos dead. Nigerian state must not pretend all is well and keep moving ahead.
There is need for a reconciliation and assimilation meeting between the state of Nigeria abd Igbo leaders.
Ask your Igbo friends at work if they truly will desire to leave Nigeria. 8 out of ten will say yes. The more reason i think the agitation for Biafra actualisation will not die.

The Niger Deltans who were cold enemies with Igbos are gradually aligning and having clandestine meetings.
Veraciously clamping down on Igbo Biafra will not work. The support and sponaorship is high and we must not pretend that the inventive power of the Igbos will not help them in this Radio war. How about NBC licensing Radio Biafra with a Different name like Radio Igbo or something else.

I write this because i have the deepest concern for what will become of our great country Nigeria in the coming years if its not well managed.
I am married to an industrous Igbo woman who has given me 2 sons. I asked her on bed last night if she supports realisation of Biafra, she said she will sponsor yhe agitation when the time is right. My wife has never mentioned Biafra but its deeply seated in her. We are both highly educated and understand rights. She and my two sons are all i've got. The Irish marry the English, yet the Irish is planning to secede, so, don't crucify me.

There is need for a wound healing meeting now before its too late. We will appear delusional if we think that the Nigeria of 1960 is same today.
History has a way of proving those who say things are impossible wrong. Some people said PMB will never become Nigeria's president again. They said he was old, he is a dictator and all sorts. Today he is the president. Biafra will be realised if Igbos are not fully re-integrated into Nigerian politics and all the hate against them stamped out.

I duff my hat for u. U sed it all. D solution is d marginalisation should stop. Integration shud be embraced and all this noise of biafra will stop. Yoruba, hausa... Show sum love to dese people if truly we are one .

2 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by nutarious(f): 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
Algebra12:

It is important you understand first, what is Niger Delta and what is South south as well as what Biafra is.
Your primary geography teaches you that a delta is a river distributory, in this case, a distributory of Niger river. It follows then that the all the places through which the Niger river empties into the ocean can be classified as NIGER DELTA.

South South is a political expression and has no meaning in Geography. you either have North, south, east and west or NE, NW SE or SW nothing like North north or south south, they simply have no geographical meaning.

Now Biafra is a geographical located just off the coast of the Bight of Biafra. It simply is not a creation of Ojukwu and does not constitute only Igbo people. Again,Your south south and Niger Delta also has a large percentage of igbo speaking communities and so, you can not just take it to mean that the Igbo is concentrated only in the five igbo speaking states.

thank you.

Lemme split it out for u, Nigeria has 6 regions that made her federation unit currently. Unlike those days when it was purely 3,thigns have change. The south South is same as north Central and this regions are predominantly politically dift and conscious too.

So what I was says is that, the Biafra map of 1966 can't work again, that y I ask would

Bayelsa
Rivers
Edo
Cross River
Akwa ibom
Delta

still aspire for Biafra?

There is north Central and South Central and they all are fedrating units,

Check ur compass and stop arquening. In those days they weren't politically aware of their aspirations but now they do.

So stop going back to the past, the south South has come to be reckon dift from IGBOs cos they aren't IGBOs, u want dem to become the minority?

Pls stop this Biafra thing and let's all go back home and develop home, solve our problems and stop blaming others for our issues. Gbam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
xordik:
how much do u mak a day from hawking gala @oshodi ur u tink itz by empty chest-beating that is used in acquring such sophisticated weapons..stewpid mofo talking about nuclear nd biological WEAPONS while dey 56 sex-starved Igbos are busy phocking his sister..SHINYERE...In shao_khans voice you will be butchere....

The same gala-hawker who has bought over all your father's lands while you were lazing around as agbero waiting for 'Baba Ijebu' luck. Now you are pained because many of your type have become perpetual tenants and scroungers!

Tell your incestuous people to desist from relying on ritual-killings for success...

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Duru1(m): 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
nutarious:

In those days we have 3 Federal regions, now it's different. We have 6 now and all of them are politically conscious, so the Biafra map, motive and calculations are dift, how u don't know this as an educated person or a professor of history amazes me.

For ur mind now, Bayelsa, rivers, Akwa ibom, cross river, delta, who will willingly follow this Biafra agenda?

Clap for ur self.

Please read what you wrote. The era in discourse does not have the idiotic south-south and not all the less unimportant components of today's south-south are integral part of eastern region. Why on earth will a dumbass incorporate non-existing entity such as south-south into an essay pertaining to eastern region or Biafra. I guess you should realize to be honesty with intellectual facts in a public forum such as Nairaland because you do not know who will be watching or reading. In addition, historical facts are always narrated in a perspective manner.

3 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Emilokoiyawon: 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
Bobbystanley:

U would not see anything wrong with his comment because of the hatred u have for the igbo tribe. We dont need things like u to support us. With or without Biafra and average igbo man would never go hungry even in a foreign land. We are landlords in lagos and Yoruba's are our tenants.

Stop the hatred

grin grin Yorubas are your tenants grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
nutarious:

Lemme split it out for u, Nigeria has 6 regions that made her federation unit currently. Unlike those days when it was purely 3,thigns have change. The south South is same as north Central and this regions are predominantly politically dift and conscious too.

So what I was says is that, the Biafra map of 1966 can't work again, that y I ask would

Bayelsa
Rivers
Edo
Cross River
Akwa ibom
Delta

still aspire for Biafra?

Check ur compass and stop arquening. In those days they weren't politically aware of their aspirations but now they do.

So stop going back to the past, the south South has come to be reckon dift from IGBOs cos they aren't IGBOs, u want dem to become the minority?

Pls stop this Biafra thing and let's all go back home and develop home, solve our problems and stop blaming others for our issues. Gbam.

Hey, you Yoruba disciple of propaganda and hate:

Igbos are not interested in non-Igbos of SS. Igbos have not forgotten the abandoned properties and at such do not trust them fully. There's oil in Anambra, Abia, Enugu and Imo. The whole of Enugu and Anambra States are sitting on Gas deposits; Coal at Enugu, Lime stone for cement in Abakaliki; rice in Ebonyi State; West Africa's largest market at Onitsha, Anambra; big markets at Aba, Abia state and Nnewi, Anambra...I could go on and on. Even without reliance on crude oil the Igbos have excelled and are more than ever before capable of doing more exploits and competing with the World powers!

Libya without river created an artificial ocean and it's functioning very well. Switzerland and Austria are landlocked. Israel turned desert to fertile ground. With technology Igbos can change their world.

“The right to development is a fundamental right by virtue of which every human person and all peoples are entitled to participate in, contribute to and enjoy economic, social and cultural development.

“It is a right which includes the exercise of full sovereignty over national resources, self determination, popular participation in development and equality of opportunity."

Think before you exhibit your ignorance of historic facts. Since your people gain from the injustice of the day, you think you can use unfounded lies to cajole some people to remain in Nigeria that has and will never work for them (as it is presently constituted), when in reality the constituent groups do not have a common value system befitting a Nation.

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by nutarious(f): 11:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
Duru1:

Please read what you wrote. The era in discourse does not have the idiotic south-south and not all the less unimportant components of today's south-south are integral part of eastern region. Why on earth will a dumbass incorporate non-existing entity such as south-south into an essay pertaining to eastern region or Biafra. I guess you should realize to be honesty with intellectual facts in a public forum such as Nairaland because you do not know who will be watching or reading. In addition, historical facts are always narrated in a perspective manner.

Egocentric nd full of prejudices. That's what u are.

Probably u need to reflect on ur replies, they are short of modern day approaches.

The thread is about a possible secession or re Emancipation of Biafra.

And I opined that the Biafra map of 1966 can't work out again, the regions then thrive on 3 regions and now it's 6 regions. If u don't know this then u aren't in Nigeria or was GEJ from same political base as IGBOs?

Now I said
Bayelsa, Delta, akwaibom, rivers, cross river and have identify themselves under a conscious political ideology.

Now Mr, where have I alluded wrongly? U seem to think highly of whatever education u had, it's crappie if u can't comprehend and instead of asking u resort to prejudices.

Let us all go home and make it worthy first, if it's okay at home we won't all leave for greener pastures
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by xordik(m): 11:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
.YEEBHOE.
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by xordik(m): 11:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
xtrorse:

The same gala-hawker who has bought over all your father's lands while you were lazing around as agbero waiting for 'Baba Ijebu' luck. Now you are pained because many of your type have become perpetual tenants and scroungers!

Tell your incestuous people to desist from relying on ritual-killings for success...
u better watch out b4 baba afusa use his newly bought suv to further smoothen ur already super-flat head WHILE U ARE BUSY SHOUTING BUY GALA..meanwhile hv u hrd 4rm shinyere*doctor said dat her vagy had already been damaged badly she can only gt pregnant if shez only straffed by a horse unfortunately 4 her...
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by nutarious(f): 11:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
xtrorse:

Igbos are not interested in non-Igbos of SS. Igbos have not forgotten the abandoned properties and at such do not trust them fully. There's oil in Anambra, Abia, Enugu and Imo. The whole of Enugu and Anambra States are sitting on Gas deposits; Coal at Enugu, Lime stone for cement in Abakaliki; rice in Ebonyi State; West Africa's largest market at Onitsha, Anambra; big markets at Aba, Abia state and Nnewi, Anambra...I could go on and on. Even without reliance on crude oil the Igbos have excelled and are more than ever before capable of doing more exploits and competing with the World powers!

Libya without river created an artificial ocean and it's functioning very well. Switzerland and Austria are landlocked. Israel turned desert to fertile ground. With technology Igbos can change their world.

“The right to development is a fundamental right by virtue of which every human person and all peoples are entitled to participate in, contribute to and enjoy economic, social and cultural development.

“It is a right which includes the exercise of full sovereignty over national resources, self determination, popular participation in development and equality of opportunity."

We are very industrious sire, IGBOs are known for that, but in reality we prefer it on individuality and not collectively.

U made a point that we don't need SS, but I insist the Biafra map was written with them on the list. We need to fight for our region, nobody will do that for us. We should solve our problems first for they won't go away, seceding is not the solution.

There is alot to do first b4 talking of Biafra, my opinion.
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Built2last: 11:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
LastProphet:

I wish I had enough time I would have taken my time to write you a worthy reply since you sound educated at least. now first off I am not Ibo, hausa or yoruba and have no desire to be any so listen very well:

1) Nigeria did not start the war, Ibos started it. Kaduna Nzeogu did a coup and killed all other regional leaders except his own - Okpara, who was assisted to escape by other igbo officers. The same Nzeogu was the one that slaughtered Ahmadu Bello right in his palace in front of his family adnNO SINGLE HAUSA RAISED A VOICE. it took more than 3 GOOD GOOD WEEKS before Hausas and other tribes began to give the Nzeogu coup a tribal interpretation. Killing Ahmadu is equivalent to killing the Ooni of Ife, Oba of Lagos and Alafin of Oyo together and YET YOU REMAIN UNHARMED FOR WEEKS FOLLOWING THAT. Can anybody try that with any tribe and just get away? It is only Ibos in their natural sense of arrogance that can do such a thing and assume you cant do anything and that was what they paid for.

2) Please this is also documented - Ibos were warned severally both by word of mouth and radio many many weeks before the fighting broke out in the north to leave, any Ibo that denies this must be flogged on his brain. Kaduna radio was used to annouce many many times to Ibos to leave and that they were no longer welcomed YET THE IBOS REMAINED and to make matters worse they even started to ridicule the late Ahmadu Bello, IT IS DOCUMENTED that many Ibo traders started selling caricature photos of the late emir entering hell fire at markets and public places. If you were hausa and you got to market you will be shown the calendar-like paper as the Ibos mocked everyone. This was what led to the unfortunate 'araba' massacre which started in kaduna where my family grew up at the time

3) The single cause of the massacre of Ibos was ARROGANCE OF THE IBOS. If you hear that south Africans want to kill nigerians go there and ask and you will be told by south africans themselves that their problem are Ibos. It is exactly the same thing in Kenya, Ghana, Malaysia, India etc. anywhere you hear nigerians are hated it is because of Ibos, so are south africans also working with hausas? Or Kenyans? only a deluded soul will still continue to blame others and refuse to look inwards.

4) Ibos have a serious problem and it starts with their culture and they need to fix it. you cannot be hated everywhere and it is the fault of others.

5) And lastly it will shock you to know what perentage of nigerians want the Ibos to go peacefully - you will be shocked! But trust our clueless leaders with their slow thinking - nobody wants to be labelled the one that allowed nigeria to divide as if remaining one collosal wasteful entity is an achievement by the way.

6) And to any Ibo listening, I pray you will get your country as fast as possible but mark my words, you will run out of that biafra faster than rocket in less than 2 years of establishing it. I have worked in 3 Ibo states and I have never seen where people of the same tribe hate each other like Ibos except maybe (Edo people) and am waiting for the day Ibos will be at the mercy of other Ibos then we shall see what hell Biafra will become. My only plea to the govt will be that Ibos must not be accepted back no matter how they cry.

NB:
However nothing justifies massacre and many hausas are morooons as expected especially the alamjiri ad their day is coming if they dont change their ways. Bokoharam punishment is a startig point for them

Been on air and jet lagged. Be sure to get my response tomorrow. Shalom

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by mustafo: 11:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
This discredited Fani-kayode is just an empty vessel craving relevance. He is consigned to the dust-bin and looters of history!
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 19, 2015
nutarious:

We are very industrious sire, IGBOs are known for that, but in reality we prefer it on individuality and not collectively.

U made a point that we don't need SS, but I insist the Biafra map was written with them on the list. We need to fight for our region, nobody will do that for us. We should solve our problems first for they won't go away, seceding is not the solution.

There is alot to do first b4 talking of Biafra, my opinion.

Think before you exhibit your ignorance of historic facts. Since your people gain from the injustice of the day, you think you can use unfounded lies to cajole some people to remain in Nigeria that has and will never work for them (as it is presently constituted), when in reality the constituent groups do not have a common value system befitting a Nation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 19, 2015
xordik:
u better watch out b4 baba afusa use his newly bought suv to further smoothen ur already super-flat head WHILE U ARE BUSY SHOUTING BUY GALA..meanwhile hv u hrd 4rm shinyere*doctor said dat her vagy had already been damaged badly she can only gt pregnant if shez only straffed by a horse unfortunately 4 her...

You product of Soka Evil Forest, it is time you packed back to your poverty ravished evil forest and stopped being a leech to Lagos economy!
An agbero will always remain a nuisance!

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by cupidFlint(m): 12:26am On Aug 19, 2015
Built2last:
The hatred people have for Fani kayode and PDP will not allow them read what he said in the above article and the sense in it.

I know Junaid will not make such senseless statement during GEJs time but now that PMB holds sway. we should expect that.

below is my earlier assertions on realisation of Biafra and eventual breakaway of Igbos from Nigeria. If Igbos want to go. whats the big deal. all these attention and palpable fear of Nigerians on Igbos is becoming too much. haba. If they want to go, lets free them peacefully. all these Igbo and Biafra news is becoming boring.

I think that the governments move against Radio Biafra is coming rather late and giving it all the publicity they never had.

I am not one of those who fool themselves that Biafra will not be realised one day. History has it that those who have been held as slaves or third class citizens always gain freedom. The Jews gained freedom from the Egyptians after 450years, Indian got independence from Britain, 1948 the Jews stubbornly carved out a state for themselves in the middle east. The black Americans now vote and contest elections. The scotish will break away from the British someday..its just time. The followership of Radio Biafra is crazy and if the agitation has not died 40years after the war. It wont die again. White Americans told black Americans that they will remain in perpetual servitude. Today history and time has proven those white Americans wrong.
Pro-Biafran groups are doing all they can to gain global world leaders attention and trust me they are gaining momentum. The last Biafra day celebration accross the globe gives credence to this. BBC, New York Times and Jerusalem Post has reported in Biafra in the last one week. Thats a reach out if you ask me.

Here is my proposition.
I will not tell Igbos to go or stay. It is their right to choose what they want. As a matter of fact the push by many people for them not to go is giving the struggle much more popularity.
There was war in Nigeria years back with a monumental pogrom that left many Igbos dead. Nigerian state must not pretend all is well and keep moving ahead.
There is need for a reconciliation and assimilation meeting between the state of Nigeria abd Igbo leaders.
Ask your Igbo friends at work if they truly will desire to leave Nigeria. 8 out of ten will say yes. The more reason i think the agitation for Biafra actualisation will not die.

The Niger Deltans who were cold enemies with Igbos are gradually aligning and having clandestine meetings.
Veraciously clamping down on Igbo Biafra will not work. The support and sponaorship is high and we must not pretend that the inventive power of the Igbos will not help them in this Radio war. How about NBC licensing Radio Biafra with a Different name like Radio Igbo or something else.

I write this because i have the deepest concern for what will become of our great country Nigeria in the coming years if its not well managed.
I am married to an industrous Igbo woman who has given me 2 sons. I asked her on bed last night if she supports realisation of Biafra, she said she will sponsor yhe agitation when the time is right. My wife has never mentioned Biafra but its deeply seated in her. We are both highly educated and understand rights. She and my two sons are all i've got. The Irish marry the English, yet the Irish is planning to secede, so, don't crucify me.

There is need for a wound healing meeting now before its too late. We will appear delusional if we think that the Nigeria of 1960 is same today.
History has a way of proving those who say things are impossible wrong. Some people said PMB will never become Nigeria's president again. They said he was old, he is a dictator and all sorts. Today he is the president. Biafra will be realised if Igbos are not fully re-integrated into Nigerian politics and all the hate against them stamped out.

Indeed you've spoken like an intellectual with the right knowledge of the current state of the nation. With the way this country is moving today I doubt its existentialism is the next 5 years. What baffles me is that a group of lunatics will come now and say the Igbos doesn't contribute a dim to the development of this country. To me, Nigeria was never a nation. It was just an almagamated entity which was named by a woman, probably where the foundation became faulty.
Am pleased going through your write up. Indeed you've spoken well.
God bless the sons which my beloved sister has given to you.

2 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by xordik(m): 12:28am On Aug 19, 2015
xtrorse:

You product of Soka Evil Forest, it is time you packed back to your poverty ravished evil forest and stopped being a leech to Lagos economy!
An agbero will always remain a nuisance!
wnt even bother masef replying 1 hunger stricken gala hawker who recently gained acces to d internet by d phone he stole frm a neighbour...WERE SWERVE
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 19, 2015
xordik:
wnt even bother masef replying 1 hunger stricken gala hawker who recently gained acces to d internet by d phone he stole frm a neighbour...WERE SWERVE

A descendant of a fallen demon, weeping and wailing profusely on account of the unavoidable, impending doom!
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 19, 2015
jpphilips:

It took 6 months (January to July) before Danjuma and his group retaliated in 1966. The man who inherited the govt of Nzeogwu's treason Aguiyi Ironsi could not activate the court martial process to finish off Nzeogwu and his group early enough, unlike Obasanjo who rounded off the killers of murtala Mohammed almost immediately.

Educated Igbos clamouring for Biafra lack logical reasoning, to be fair to igbos, I only hear that nonsense amongst their uneducated populace, left overs at Ariaria, Main market, berger, Mazamaza and computer village.
The Biafran dream is fuelled by bad governance and a dilapidated educational system, an evidence that 6-3-3-4 system has failed us woefully.
Take a time out and listen to that Lunatic Nnamdi Kalu, 95% of his messages are fictions, yet people believe him so dearly.

I just cant wrap it around my mind, where adults refuse to ask the right questions.

Unrepentant charlatans who have helped to ruin this country and have gained from the injustice in the polity, would still sink as low as feigning ignorance of the fundamental problem in the land, in a shameful and disgusting manner, with all sort of diversionary antics and lies on Nairaland, in a bid to deceive some persons to remain perpetually gullible under their diabolic spell.

Your ploys are well known. Your whims and caprices are dead on arrival!
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Nobody: 3:50am On Aug 19, 2015
xtrorse:

Itseke man, you should do well to channel your energy towards the emancipation of Itsekiri people. Stop being a constant nuisance to Igbo affairs, drinking panadol for another person's headache, simply because your people lack self-worth!

u again , ugly big head. Sorry, you are not qualified to be a Deltan. Continue to wallow in igbo-tic syndrome
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Adminisher: 4:05am On Aug 19, 2015
Fani is now a champion of Ibos. Are things so bad now that the mockery of this tribe has now being taken to this level?.

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by tonychristopher: 4:20am On Aug 19, 2015
Ephemmm:

Futile dream.
I keep asking why are Nigerians scared of igbo leaving ....especially Yoruba

Why afraid
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by tonychristopher: 4:21am On Aug 19, 2015
PDPwayoo:

u again , ugly big head. Sorry, you are not qualified to be a Deltan. Continue to wallow in igbo-tic syndrome

He is right GI find your two faced brothers in west
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by zendy: 6:17am On Aug 19, 2015
MadCow1:

I will explain to you the justification thus: The Nigerian Army is sworn to protect the integrity of the territory of the Federal Republic of Nigeria from ALL Enemies both foreign and domestic.

The last war which was waged against Nigeria by the Biafrans did not have a simple beginning. I as an Igbo Man have studied the happenings that led up to that conflict and can simply say it was a very unfortunate incident. The Igbos did what they had to do from a self preservation perspective and the Nigerian Government did what they had to do from a National interest perspective.

The events leading up to that war were very unfortunate and the Igbos got the worst of it. Simple..

No Victor, No Vanquished was the resolution.

And not all wars are caused by enslavement versus freedom logic. grin

Oh I see........ So it is the mandate of the Nigerian Army to " protect the territorial integrity of Nigeria"?. The same old "stale Dogma" that Gowon used commit mass murder.

News Flash!! Nigeria has no territorial integrity whatsoever to protect!! Nigeria is the construct of the White man who usurped the sovereignty of the native West-Africans he met on the ground and forced them into an unholy union without the consent of the natives. By this act of illegality, the territory of Nigeria has no intergrity and the Nigeria Army derives its power from a non a existent mandate. Nigeria is the product of gross illegality and criminality and Biafra is the only solution to this criminal enterprise

2 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Built2last: 8:52am On Aug 19, 2015
LastProphet:

I wish I had enough time I would have taken my time to write you a worthy reply since you sound educated at least. now first off I am not Ibo, hausa or yoruba and have no desire to be any so listen very well:

1) Nigeria did not start the war, Ibos started it. Kaduna Nzeogu did a coup and killed all other regional leaders except his own - Okpara, who was assisted to escape by other igbo officers. The same Nzeogu was the one that slaughtered Ahmadu Bello right in his palace in front of his family adnNO SINGLE HAUSA RAISED A VOICE. it took more than 3 GOOD GOOD WEEKS before Hausas and other tribes began to give the Nzeogu coup a tribal interpretation. Killing Ahmadu is equivalent to killing the Ooni of Ife, Oba of Lagos and Alafin of Oyo together and YET YOU REMAIN UNHARMED FOR WEEKS FOLLOWING THAT. Can anybody try that with any tribe and just get away? It is only Ibos in their natural sense of arrogance that can do such a thing and assume you cant do anything and that was what they paid for.

2) Please this is also documented - Ibos were warned severally both by word of mouth and radio many many weeks before the fighting broke out in the north to leave, any Ibo that denies this must be flogged on his brain. Kaduna radio was used to annouce many many times to Ibos to leave and that they were no longer welcomed YET THE IBOS REMAINED and to make matters worse they even started to ridicule the late Ahmadu Bello, IT IS DOCUMENTED that many Ibo traders started selling caricature photos of the late emir entering hell fire at markets and public places. If you were hausa and you got to market you will be shown the calendar-like paper as the Ibos mocked everyone. This was what led to the unfortunate 'araba' massacre which started in kaduna where my family grew up at the time

3) The single cause of the massacre of Ibos was ARROGANCE OF THE IBOS. If you hear that south Africans want to kill nigerians go there and ask and you will be told by south africans themselves that their problem are Ibos. It is exactly the same thing in Kenya, Ghana, Malaysia, India etc. anywhere you hear nigerians are hated it is because of Ibos, so are south africans also working with hausas? Or Kenyans? only a deluded soul will still continue to blame others and refuse to look inwards.

4) Ibos have a serious problem and it starts with their culture and they need to fix it. you cannot be hated everywhere and it is the fault of others.

5) And lastly it will shock you to know what perentage of nigerians want the Ibos to go peacefully - you will be shocked! But trust our clueless leaders with their slow thinking - nobody wants to be labelled the one that allowed nigeria to divide as if remaining one collosal wasteful entity is an achievement by the way.

6) And to any Ibo listening, I pray you will get your country as fast as possible but mark my words, you will run out of that biafra faster than rocket in less than 2 years of establishing it. I have worked in 3 Ibo states and I have never seen where people of the same tribe hate each other like Ibos except maybe (Edo people) and am waiting for the day Ibos will be at the mercy of other Ibos then we shall see what hell Biafra will become. My only plea to the govt will be that Ibos must not be accepted back no matter how they cry.

NB:
However nothing justifies massacre and many hausas are morooons as expected especially the alamjiri ad their day is coming if they dont change their ways. Bokoharam punishment is a startig point for them

Your vituperations about the Igbos is highly repugnant. But what i find impressionable about your assertions is the subtle objectivity in it. Your position above is the reason Igbos are insisting they must go. Whats our business with what happens to them if they go. Allow them do the worrying of what becomes of them when they go....mind you, everyone in South Sudan is not dead and they are not begging North Sudan that they want to return...same with Kosovo if you know global history...and Igbos are not Lazy. They may be arrogant and proudly but laziness is far from them...

Permit me to agree that Igbos will have bickery and rancour in the beginning for a little while if they seccede and afterwards they will settle to shock the world in developmental innovations. There is something unique about that race that Nigeria is toying with. Though difficult, We need them than they need us. google Ahmadu Bellos interview on the Igbos on youtube and watch. the entire Nigeria especially the North fears the Igbos., their boldness, their audacity, their arrogance, their business enterprise and a mix of evil intent is why you either love or hate them. i have learned a lot from them.....Let them go now in peace. its something that will happen now or later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by backtosender: 8:58am On Aug 19, 2015
FKK should stop being igbo spoke person nobody ask the junkie to talk for us
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Algebra12: 9:02am On Aug 19, 2015
nutarious:

Bayelsa
Rivers
Edo
Cross River
Akwa ibom
Delta

still aspire for Biafra?

You asked a question , which I addresses. Were you not expecting an answer , or you never expected the one i gave you?
My intention is to educate you that geographically, nothing like south-south. it is either south or not. I was also able to show you what Niger Delta means, geographically.
In Nigerian context, these words are just political creation of divide and rule. Yes.... Divide and Rule.
If we must return home and build our nation , a noble idea by the way, we need to address our foundational problems. And you can not pretend that these problems do not exist, otherwise you will be living in denial.
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Ephemmm: 9:17am On Aug 19, 2015
tonychristopher:
I keep asking why are Nigerians scared of igbo leaving ....especially Yoruba

Why afraid

Nobody is afraid, but others see you people as unserious as regards your agitation: ultimatum today, another one tomorrow, people has been seen you as a joker.
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by LastProphet: 9:50am On Aug 19, 2015
Built2last:

Your vituperations about the Igbos is highly repugnant. But what i find impressionable about your assertions is the subtle objectivity in it. Your position above is the reason Igbos are insisting they must go. Whats our business with what happens to them if they go. Allow them do the worrying of what becomes of them when they go....mind you, everyone in South Sudan is not dead and they are not begging North Sudan that they want to return...same with Kosovo if you know global history...and Igbos are not Lazy. They may be arrogant and proudly but laziness is far from them...

Permit me to agree that Igbos will have bickery and rancour in the beginning for a little while if they seccede and afterwards they will settle to shock the world in developmental innovations. There is something unique about that race that Nigeria is toying with. Though difficult, We need them than they need us. google Ahmadu Bellos interview on the Igbos on youtube and watch. the entire Nigeria especially the North fears the Igbos., their boldness, their audacity, their arrogance, their business enterprise and a mix of evil intent is why you either love or hate them. i have learned a lot from them.....Let them go now in peace. its something that will happen now or later.

i appreciate your matured response but please there is something ibos all too quickly forget, it is that building a nation requires much much much more than being hardworking, please if you are a student of history then you should easily recall that the sacrifice of many is the first step in creating a nation and that Is exactly what ibos lack and their culture even frowns on. if an ibo trader places his table anywhere to trade he does not care about any other persons interest, it does not bother him if it causes the death of another and he will vehemently refuse to be asked to comply with procedure. if ibo takes your house for rent then i dont need to tell you the rest little wonder why even ibos landlords dot want ibo tenants here in abuja. you see i could go on and on about them but the point i want to make is that ibos have a completely self-centered world view and as such hates to do anything that will benefit another person and that is the spirit that will surely destroy any nation no matter how promising the other potentials are. among ibos the moment you offer help you are assumed a foool automatically, so tell me how they will form a nation? are you aware the reason why bokoharam has not reached where you are tying from with your ipad is because some young men are sacrificing with their lives? you see ibos might not be the only self-centered people but they are the only self-centered people that are not aware they cant form a nation. you use to hear there is not enough land in the east abi? have you been there before? i can confidently tell you that uninhabited land in the east is 4 times more than habited places and do you know why it is like that? it is their attitude. personally i would have bid them a peaceful farewell since like yesterday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by RedEagle: 11:02am On Aug 19, 2015
SurePresident:
Surely, their greed would soon get them butchered again!

Statements like these are the problem. Some Northerners interviewed during the pogroms of '66 said "we are doing the world a fovour by killing the Igbo". These people had Igbo Neighbours, customers and sellers but they still had these beliefs.

Nigeria please see, what we talk about when we say Bigotry
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Built2last: 11:23am On Aug 19, 2015
LastProphet:

i appreciate your matured response but please there is something ibos all too quickly forget, it is that building a nation requires much much much more than being hardworking, please if you are a student of history then you should easily recall that the sacrifice of many is the first step in creating a nation and that Is exactly what ibos lack and their culture even frowns on. if an ibo trader places his table anywhere to trade he does not care about any other persons interest, it does not bother him if it causes the death of another and he will vehemently refuse to be asked to comply with procedure. if ibo takes your house for rent then i dont need to tell you the rest little wonder why even ibos landlords dot want ibo tenants here in abuja. you see i could go on and on about them but the point i want to make is that ibos have a completely self-centered world view and as such hates to do anything that will benefit another person and that is the spirit that will surely destroy any nation no matter how promising the other potentials are. among ibos the moment you offer help you are assumed a foool automatically, so tell me how they will form a nation? are you aware the reason why bokoharam has not reached where you are tying from with your ipad is because some young men are sacrificing with their lives? you see ibos might not be the only self-centered people but they are the only self-centered people that are not aware they cant form a nation. you use to hear there is not enough land in the east abi? have you been there before? i can confidently tell you that uninhabited land in the east is 4 times more than habited places and do you know why it is like that? it is their attitude. personally i would have bid them a peaceful farewell since like yesterday.

you certainly worry yourself too much about what becomes of the Igbos when they become a nation. bro, it should not be your head ache. with the way you have painted them and self centeredness. i wonder why those of them in the Eash other have not killed each other.

I dont know about Igbo land lords but mine is Igbo and i am the only none igbo in that compound...that is faulty generalization.

Igbos build at home and abroad and thats wealth. it is beleived amongst them that you are not full blooded if you do not have a house in your village. they spread their wealth everywhere and are profit minded....whereever there is population, they see opportunity. that is why they are more populated than other tribes in every major city. talk of kano, Lagos etc.

I think we should not belabour this. we should allow them go. whatever happens when they are gone should exclusively be their business . we should bother on the vacuum, they will create although many will not agree they currently hold SME commerce and real estate.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by laudate: 11:30am On Aug 19, 2015
Duru1:

Hater alert! shocked Why can't your people make a rational intelligent contribution to a thread, without descending into the realm of insults and hate, biko nu??

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by adebayo10977(m): 11:46am On Aug 19, 2015
ibos only agitating for Biafra on naira land....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) / Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) / Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.