Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns (48551 Views)

'Do Not Murder Sleep In Ondo'' - Femi Fani-kayode Warns INEC / Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' / If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by maxiuc(m): 9:55am On Aug 18, 2015
Is this mouth still talking after he has talked GEJ into trouble by calling him clueless

2 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by urCreator(m): 9:55am On Aug 18, 2015
delusion
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Idrismusty97(m): 9:56am On Aug 18, 2015
Look who is talking?

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by nerodenero: 9:57am On Aug 18, 2015
When you are keen to seek relevance or desperate to show that you are important or talk with the sole aim of talking, you end up showing how foolish you are.

May God give this man sense.

FFK though spot on but I hope he isn't saying this because of his recent romancegrin
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by BashMe1(m): 9:57am On Aug 18, 2015
Dis omuti has come back blabbin' again. Mad man

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Kayendy(m): 9:57am On Aug 18, 2015
I tink dis year should just pass maybe dis tribal war will just faze off on its own... I fear war, it won't be favourable on any tribe and besides "onu na eri eri adigho comitted" mouth wey don dey chop don dey committed. I don't know wat I will do if war strts and end and some rich guys just become poor to strt life afresh

2 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by SylarsMcQuins: 9:58am On Aug 18, 2015
OMG!!!! Why can't you guys just leave us alone besides we aint complaining

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by AmakaDNB(f): 9:58am On Aug 18, 2015
We are cool.
Check ma signature though
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by DrPrickson: 9:58am On Aug 18, 2015
I posted this story first at 7:31. This mods dem self

2 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by SurePresident: 9:59am On Aug 18, 2015
Surely, their greed would soon get them butchered again!

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 18, 2015
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by chynergy1(m): 10:00am On Aug 18, 2015
i think statement from the Junaid was a little bit careless
and "unstatemanly" .

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Homortoshor(m): 10:02am On Aug 18, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]Mumu Igbos Small brain like dis dem no Get. Lolzzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 18, 2015
Butchered?...Femi that's derogatory
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:03am On Aug 18, 2015
alabiafra10:
good. Now People are listening to reason. Big Ups My director.

And you had to come to the Zoo forum to advertise your wares?

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by DonXavi(m): 10:03am On Aug 18, 2015
J
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by LordCenturion(m): 10:05am On Aug 18, 2015
Stewpid alatenuje hypocrite omo-ale yoruba mr femi chukwudi fani kayode

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by prospero15(m): 10:05am On Aug 18, 2015
I just dey observe...silence is just d best for some anti igbo fools...jst watching in 6D..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by HRich(m): 10:05am On Aug 18, 2015
Mr Junaid Mohammed let me tell you what you don't know. If the Igbos are to breakup from Nigeria. I promise you that even half of Nigerian states will go with them. What has hausa got to offer to Nigeria? Stupid statement from stupid man.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by babestella: 10:05am On Aug 18, 2015
The bitter truth, but unfortunately many people still think this is 1966.

As a matter of fact, people are still dilussional about this reality.

This is what might actually lead to a second civil war if they don't check their actions.

I can confidently say that if it happens today again ND will never give support to the north and some part of SW to fight the igbos, they'll rather and immediately fight for their own freedom from Nigeria.

The perception of the world have changed, Nigeria might not get that full western backing they got back in the days.

16 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by benitwater(m): 10:06am On Aug 18, 2015
if that's the best that can happen which will make us all a better and happier person,let it be so.life goes on.

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Ephemmm: 10:06am On Aug 18, 2015
kettykings:
The truth is that the next civil war might not be like the first civil war.

The theater of war will definitely not be in the east. The use of advanced weaponry and technology like drones, cluster bombs, GPS for precision and ogbunigwe 2.0 which will be killing people in 1000000 will pervade the war.
My only prayer is let Britain and Russia back out so that some people will learn war 1. 0

Said by someone who has not lead a protest to Police station before: if I nack you 7 sound knock-out, you will tear the race enter lagoon.

There is nothing like peace: jaw-jaw is preferable to war-war. God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by SylarsMcQuins: 10:07am On Aug 18, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

And you had to come to the Zoo forum to advertise your wares?
Must u wana bring dz up, na wa oo
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Ephemmm: 10:08am On Aug 18, 2015
brize:
At the end, Biafra will come

Futile dream.
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by HRich(m): 10:09am On Aug 18, 2015
Homortoshor:
[color=#000099][/color]Mumu Igbos Small brain like dis dem no Get. Lolzzzzzzzz
people like you shouldn't be allowed access to this forum.

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by MadCow1: 10:09am On Aug 18, 2015
kettykings:
The truth is that the next civil war might not be like the first civil war.

The theater of war will definitely not be in the east. The use of advanced weaponry and technology like drones, cluster bombs, GPS for precision and ogbunigwe 2.0 which will be killing people in 1000000 will pervade the war.
My only prayer is let Britain and Russia back out so that some people will learn war 1. 0

Lol..

Wailing Wailers are not welcomed in Igbo Land.

Both sides had foreign assistance and mecenaries and if you think the East can win in a war against Nigeria, you must be smoking that strain of weed the Late Ikemba Nnewi was smoking before he embarked on that genocide run he masqueraded as a war.

History has also shown no nation can gain it's independence via war..

We are Igbos and known to be much smarter than taking the most obvious way out.. War has been tried as an option and it didn't work and still wouldn't work.

War is not Call of Duty you play on Xbox.. You can't pause and restart a stage when you like.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Slickest(m): 10:09am On Aug 18, 2015
Some ppl stil fail to realize dis is d 21st century, other countries are talking growth and technological development, som certain sects are talking secession nd war....its a shame...

If u call nigeria a zoo, den ur d animals in it!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by sweetgala(m): 10:11am On Aug 18, 2015
Mintek:
That was a rather unfortunate and despicable statement from Dr. Junaid Mohammed.

I think he needs to be called to order.

While I can agree with the FFK conclusion , I've read Dr Junaid Mohammed comment and I'm finding it hard to see where he called for the butchering or marginalisation of the igbo. I've put my thinking cap on I take the below to be his exact statement

” the Igbo nation have enjoyed favourable treatment(since the end of the civil war, every political office bar the president has been occupied by them,if they support their son Rochas in 2019 they may have their wish), If it is about Buhari making the appointments based on merit, I have no problems with it.

I don’t believe Buhari or Nigeria owes any Igbo anything. I don’t care what Ezeife says; if they had seceded, there would have been no Nigeria today(a very faulty assertion by the Igbo we have heard all too often, Nigeria would move on with or without, yes a different place but yet we would survive).

As people who acted outside the interest of Nigeria as a country, to expect igbo compensation simply on the basis of the Nigerian Civil War, which lasted between 1967 and 1970 is a very odd logic( the use of pity politics has to stop,there are competent Nigerians outside of SE too, this idea that hausa/Fulani are lacking in intelligence and can not be employed on merit is faulty )

“If the Igbo don’t like it, they can attempt secession again. If they do, they must be prepared to live with the consequences. Nobody owes them anything and nobody is out to compensate them for anything.”

6 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Bobbystanley(m): 10:11am On Aug 18, 2015
Built2last:
The haI think that the governments move against Radio Biafra is coming rather late and giving it all the publicity they never had.

I am not one of those who fool themselves that Biafra will not be realised one day. History has it that those who have been held as slaves or third class citizens always gain freedom. The Jews gained freedom from the Egyptians after 450years, Indian got independence from Britain, 1948 the Jews stubbornly carved out a state for themselves in the middle east. The black Americans now vote and contest elections. The scotish will break away from the British someday..its just time. The followership of Radio Biafra is crazy and if the agitation has not died 40years after the war. It wont die again. White Americans told black Americans that they will remain in perpetual servitude. Today history and time has proven those white Americans wrong.
Pro-Biafran groups are doing all they can to gain global world leaders attention and trust me they are gaining momentum. The last Biafra day celebration accross the globe gives credence to this. BBC, New York Times and Jerusalem Post has reported in Biafra in the last one week. Thats a reach out if you ask me.

Here is my proposition.
I will not tell Igbos to go or stay. It is their right to choose what they want. As a matter of fact the push by many people for them not to go is giving the struggle much more popularity.
There was war in Nigeria years back with a monumental pogrom that left many Igbos dead. Nigerian state must not pretend all is well and keep moving ahead.
There is need for a reconciliation and assimilation meeting between the state of Nigeria abd Igbo leaders.
Ask your Igbo friends at work if they truly will desire to leave Nigeria. 8 out of ten will say yes. The more reason i think the agitation for Biafra actualisation will not die.

The Niger Deltans who were cold enemies with Igbos are gradually aligning and having clandestine meetings.
Veraciously clamping down on Igbo Biafra will not work. The support and sponaorship is high and we must not pretend that the inventive power of the Igbos will not help them in this Radio war. How about NBC licensing Radio Biafra with a Different name like Radio Igbo or something else.

I write this because i have the deepest concern for what will become of our great country Nigeria in the coming years if its not well managed.
I am married to an industrous Igbo woman who has given me 2 sons. I asked her on bed last night if she supports realisation of Biafra, she said she will sponsor yhe agitation when the time is right. My wife has never mentioned Biafra but its deeply seated in her. We are both highly educated and understand rights. She and my two sons are all i've got. The Irish marry the English, yet the Irish is planning to secede, so, don't crucify me.

There is need for a wound healing meeting now before its too late. We will appear delusional if we think that the Nigeria of 1960 is same today.
History has a way of proving those who say things are impossible wrong. Some people said PMB will never become Nigeria's president again. They said he was old, he is a dictator and all sorts. Today he is the president. Biafra will be realised if Igbos are not fully re-integrated into Nigerian politics and all the hate against them stamped out.
tred people have for Fani kayode and PDP will not allow them read what he said in the above article and the sense in it.

I know Junaid will not make such senseless statement during GEJs time but now that PMB holds sway. we should expect that.

below is my earlier assertions on realisation of Biafra and eventual breakaway of Igbos from Nigeria.

Ndi ebe anyi si na ogo nmadu bu nwanne ya.
My brother u have done well.

GOD bless you for saying the truth even tho the slaves wouldnt like it.

11 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by mediachirps(m): 10:11am On Aug 18, 2015
We need no body to speak for us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid / Keyamo Goes On Fishing While Enjoying His Vacation Abroad (Photo) / There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.