Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns (48552 Views)

'Do Not Murder Sleep In Ondo'' - Femi Fani-kayode Warns INEC / Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' / If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Shed24(m): 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
ibkgab001:
Ko kan aye

Igbo are set of stone hearted tribe of this country they started the war they are finding difficult to e

They find it difficult to forgive talkless of forgetting the past

The rate at which they hate other tribes are increasing rapidly everyday

They keep on telling thier children about the man ojujuwu who lead them to captivity

Truly there was a country
pls go and learn spelling not (thier) but their

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by chimichael05: 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
Am every sure that u were born in Lagos and u not visit your miserable village for one day. we don't need your oil cos we have them in quantum, only imo state can feed biafra. Monkey
Billygee2u:

monkey seeking for attention
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by MadCow1: 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
princejayboss:

Mad cow .... If you really knew what happened in 1967 ... You will weep till the sunset.... The blood of the igbos have been sacrificed more to the land Nigeria.... The north contributes nothing to the Nation Nigeria.... Wake from been a mad cow to a wise fellow

I have heard the tales of the happening of 1967.. My father lost 4 brothers in one day to a Nigerian Army bombing raid in Aba. my Grandfather lost all his properties and his business to that war. My Maternal grandfather who was Ojukwus ADC during the war carried a bullet in him till he passed recently. Please don't try to tell me about that war, I have gotten first hand accounts from survivors and victims of that war. War comes with atrocities. Count your losses like we have counted ours, take the lessons and move on.

I don't thrive on sentiments as it beclouds common sense. To say the North contributes nothing to Nigeria would be a gross lie. The North carries most of Nigeria's solid minerals and Agriculture and should the exploration in the Chad Basin produce oil like the Geologist in me tells me it would, then they would be an oil producing region in addition.

I chose the moniker 'Mad Cow', does not in any way mean I am actually Mad or a Cow otherwise you may need to check yourself for having a conversation with an Animal. grin

You need to get your emotions in check my friend lest you cut your nose to spite your face.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by chimichael05: 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
Am every sure that u were born in Lagos and u not visit your miserable village for one day. we don't need your oil cos we have them in quantum, only imo state can feed biafra. Monkey
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by MadCow1: 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
Godblessbiafra:
Dimwit,stop being silly here,ok?this dude here ain't igbo he is just being mischievious .Stop this your 'we igbos'thing cos it no longer works.

Here we go again.

Another punk thinking he is more Igbo than me.. grin

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by mexzzy47(m): 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
Built2last:
The hatred people have for Fani kayode and PDP will not allow them read what he said in the above article and the sense in it.

I know Junaid will not make such senseless statement during GEJs time but now that PMB holds sway. we should expect that.

below is my earlier assertions on realisation of Biafra and eventual breakaway of Igbos from Nigeria. If Igbos want to go. whats the big deal. all these attention and palpable fear of Nigerians on Igbos is becoming too much. haba. If they want to go, lets free them peacefully. all these Igbo and Biafra news is becoming boring.

I think that the governments move against Radio Biafra is coming rather late and giving it all the publicity they never had.

I am not one of those who fool themselves that Biafra will not be realised one day. History has it that those who have been held as slaves or third class citizens always gain freedom. The Jews gained freedom from the Egyptians after 450years, Indian got independence from Britain, 1948 the Jews stubbornly carved out a state for themselves in the middle east. The black Americans now vote and contest elections. The scotish will break away from the British someday..its just time. The followership of Radio Biafra is crazy and if the agitation has not died 40years after the war. It wont die again. White Americans told black Americans that they will remain in perpetual servitude. Today history and time has proven those white Americans wrong.
Pro-Biafran groups are doing all they can to gain global world leaders attention and trust me they are gaining momentum. The last Biafra day celebration accross the globe gives credence to this. BBC, New York Times and Jerusalem Post has reported in Biafra in the last one week. Thats a reach out if you ask me.

Here is my proposition.
I will not tell Igbos to go or stay. It is their right to choose what they want. As a matter of fact the push by many people for them not to go is giving the struggle much more popularity.
There was war in Nigeria years back with a monumental pogrom that left many Igbos dead. Nigerian state must not pretend all is well and keep moving ahead.
There is need for a reconciliation and assimilation meeting between the state of Nigeria abd Igbo leaders.
Ask your Igbo friends at work if they truly will desire to leave Nigeria. 8 out of ten will say yes. The more reason i think the agitation for Biafra actualisation will not die.

The Niger Deltans who were cold enemies with Igbos are gradually aligning and having clandestine meetings.
Veraciously clamping down on Igbo Biafra will not work. The support and sponaorship is high and we must not pretend that the inventive power of the Igbos will not help them in this Radio war. How about NBC licensing Radio Biafra with a Different name like Radio Igbo or something else.

I write this because i have the deepest concern for what will become of our great country Nigeria in the coming years if its not well managed.
I am married to an industrous Igbo woman who has given me 2 sons. I asked her on bed last night if she supports realisation of Biafra, she said she will sponsor yhe agitation when the time is right. My wife has never mentioned Biafra but its deeply seated in her. We are both highly educated and understand rights. She and my two sons are all i've got. The Irish marry the English, yet the Irish is planning to secede, so, don't crucify me.

There is need for a wound healing meeting now before its too late. We will appear delusional if we think that the Nigeria of 1960 is same today.
History has a way of proving those who say things are impossible wrong. Some people said PMB will never become Nigeria's president again. They said he was old, he is a dictator and all sorts. Today he is the president. Biafra will be realised if Igbos are not fully re-integrated into Nigerian politics and all the hate against them stamped out.

God bless u real good for this writeup....... FACT

2 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by MadCow1: 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
Rotimi47:
Thanks for educating all these people who think they have a chance against the Nigerian military; they tend to forget that heavy military platforms couldn't be used against boko haram & the Niger Delta militants since they are few people fighting against the government; boko haram is a case of insurgency while the Niger Delta militant case is agitation ( militancy ), both are not real war situations and as such the full force of the military can never be brought to bare on them & the area they operate from. If it comes to real war the entire Niger delta will be captured in less than 3 month with limited casualties on the federal side as heavy platforms will be utilised eg long range weapons, smart bombs etc, their is a bomb in the Nigerian military inventory that can destroy half a city, this might be used against any of both parties, as for the biafrans they will loss the war 5 months at most and most of their surviving population will end up in Cameroon and others in equatorial Guinea but the destruction of the east will be too massive that all the destruction that took place in the various other wars in Africa will be child's play. The military defeated Niger Delta militants when they stopped being on the defensive and stop & search and went on a little offensive; the militants were killed in large numbers and buried in mass graves, this led to the amnesty program. A Word is enough for the wise as people outside these 2 regions have been insulted, harassed and intimidated by biafrans and the Niger Delta people and they are simply waiting for them to mistakingly take up arms and all hell will simply break loss to a level the biafrans and the Niger deltans and even the United Nations won't be able to handle it. I am a Niger Deltan who know what am talking about. A word is enough for the wise as who no go hear no go hear and na dem they follow war go.

God bless you my brother.. You couldn't have said it any better.
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by princejayboss: 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
Built2last:
The hatred people have for Fani kayode and PDP will not allow them read what he said in the above article and the sense in it.

I know Junaid will not make such senseless statement during GEJs time but now that PMB holds sway. we should expect that.

below is my earlier assertions on realisation of Biafra and eventual breakaway of Igbos from Nigeria. If Igbos want to go. whats the big deal. all these attention and palpable fear of Nigerians on Igbos is becoming too much. haba. If they want to go, lets free them peacefully. all these Igbo and Biafra news is becoming boring.

I think that the governments move against Radio Biafra is coming rather late and giving it all the publicity they never had.

I am not one of those who fool themselves that Biafra will not be realised one day. History has it that those who have been held as slaves or third class citizens always gain freedom. The Jews gained freedom from the Egyptians after 450years, Indian got independence from Britain, 1948 the Jews stubbornly carved out a state for themselves in the middle east. The black Americans now vote and contest elections. The scotish will break away from the British someday..its just time. The followership of Radio Biafra is crazy and if the agitation has not died 40years after the war. It wont die again. White Americans told black Americans that they will remain in perpetual servitude. Today history and time has proven those white Americans wrong.
Pro-Biafran groups are doing all they can to gain global world leaders attention and trust me they are gaining momentum. The last Biafra day celebration accross the globe gives credence to this. BBC, New York Times and Jerusalem Post has reported in Biafra in the last one week. Thats a reach out if you ask me.

Here is my proposition.
I will not tell Igbos to go or stay. It is their right to choose what they want. As a matter of fact the push by many people for them not to go is giving the struggle much more popularity.
There was war in Nigeria years back with a monumental pogrom that left many Igbos dead. Nigerian state must not pretend all is well and keep moving ahead.
There is need for a reconciliation and assimilation meeting between the state of Nigeria abd Igbo leaders.
Ask your Igbo friends at work if they truly will desire to leave Nigeria. 8 out of ten will say yes. The more reason i think the agitation for Biafra actualisation will not die.

The Niger Deltans who were cold enemies with Igbos are gradually aligning and having clandestine meetings.
Veraciously clamping down on Igbo Biafra will not work. The support and sponaorship is high and we must not pretend that the inventive power of the Igbos will not help them in this Radio war. How about NBC licensing Radio Biafra with a Different name like Radio Igbo or something else.

I write this because i have the deepest concern for what will become of our great country Nigeria in the coming years if its not well managed.
I am married to an industrous Igbo woman who has given me 2 sons. I asked her on bed last night if she supports realisation of Biafra, she said she will sponsor yhe agitation when the time is right. My wife has never mentioned Biafra but its deeply seated in her. We are both highly educated and understand rights. She and my two sons are all i've got. The Irish marry the English, yet the Irish is planning to secede, so, don't crucify me.

There is need for a wound healing meeting now before its too late. We will appear delusional if we think that the Nigeria of 1960 is same today.
History has a way of proving those who say things are impossible wrong. Some people said PMB will never become Nigeria's president again. They said he was old, he is a dictator and all sorts. Today he is the president. Biafra will be realised if Igbos are not fully re-integrated into Nigerian politics and all the hate against them stamped out.

When you see a real man you will know by few words.... You have my respect... Am not good about this Biafra issues but due the line of my job I came across veterans, some SEAL, some RANGER, some IDF and at a point I met two people who were a British and an Israeli pilots on a different platforms they were present during the civil war... From that moment I saw that Nigeria need to sit down and reconcile .....

The point now is that even the Yoruba sect are getting to realize that all is not well.... The popularity of the Biafra stuff is growing by the .. Last year I and my wife visited the the wall of Jerusalem, as the wall I meet a rabbi as they call it .. He asked my wife where we are from ... We said Nigeria... He asked from the east , north or west .. .... We responded east.... Then he laughed and said if they can proclaim the wall .... That some day the east shall own their land ..

We need to reconcile for the sake of our kids because the nation is really sinking on a tribal and political quackmire

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
BIAFRA is simply an idea.. we all know what happens to ideas.. it can flourish or flounder depending on the passion of its bearers. igbo have no passion for nationhood.. profit yes grin no butchering, slandering or threats of lagoon drowning will keep Ndigbo away from your pockets and plump buxom cheap affordable daughters grin grin grin
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by GentleToks(m): 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mintek:
That was a rather unfortunate and despicable statement from Junaid Mohammed.

He's beating the war drum as if he can stand it when the fire rages.

This man needs to be called to order. He talks too much these days.

Igbos ll be happy with this i presumed but unknown to them that FFK has seen Igbos as fools who love to be deceived.

Historically, the Northerners accommodated both Igbos and Yorubas in their midst cos these two nations were well educated. Northerners showed us nothing but pure love by offering us jobs and business opportunities until Igbos destroyed this relationship by rubbing it on their hosts' faces how stupid and uneducated they were. The result of this was the video of Sir Ahmadu Bello on YouTube.

Igbos started the hate prior to pogrom against Northerners. Igbos tormented and called Hausas/Fulanis all sort of names and the result of this was the famous pogrom. I have always warned Igbos that to every action, there must be a reaction. If Igbos of this generation denied this submission of tormenting the Northerners back in d days, the pointer to the truth is the same attitude that is being displayed in the West today......

The question Igbos failed to ask themselves over the years is this, "Why do people hate us wherever(Malaysia, South Africa, North of Nigeria and West is gradually coming in) we go?" The honest answer to this question would solve the whole problem.

There would be a War either we like it or not. The war is being postponed at every passing day but d war ll surely come if Igbos think that their problem lies with other Nigerians rather than themselves.

Igbos started the war drum and i strongly believe that Igbos would dance to the melody of this drum whenever is played.

Pls, if you a Journalist here, go to the East and see how Igbos treat other Nigerians when it comes to land and properties acquisition. They usually formed Igbo association against you as Yorubas or Hausas if you are trying to break into their dominated area of business. They would frustrate your business with everything on earth.

If you doubt my findings, go and ask billionaires across Nigeria from other part of Nigeria why they are not investing in the East and the truth ll handed to you.

Haven't you notice that East is the only region in this country that has never appoint non-Igbo into any state cabinets while Yorubas and Northerners have done this? Why all this hypocrisy!!! Why being a parasite to others but put systematic measure in your own region to ensure that non-Igbo come close to your allocated resources.

Another pointer to how tribaistic Igbos are is Nollywood, they turned Nollywood to Igbowood. Thank God for soap on our TV that shows that other Nigerians speak better English than Igbos cos they made other nationalities look as if English Language is the why they are not being used. They only portrayed Igbo culture in this Nollywood but thank God still for soap on our national TV such as Tinsel.

Junaid is right to tell Igbos to bring it on if they are ready to die in millions again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by princejayboss: 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
MadCow1:

I have heard the tales of the happening of 1967.. My father lost 4 brothers in one day to a Nigerian Army bombing raid in Aba. my Grandfather lost all his properties and his business to that war. My Maternal grandfather who was Ojukwus ADC during the war carried a bullet in him till he passed recently. Please don't try to tell me about that war, I have gotten first hand accounts from survivors and victims of that war. War comes with atrocities. Count your losses like we have counted ours, take the lessons and move on.

I don't thrive on sentiments as it beclouds common sense. To say the North contributes nothing to Nigeria would be a gross lie. The North carries most of Nigeria's solid minerals and Agriculture and should the exploration in the Chad Basin produce oil like the Geologist in me tells me it would, then they would be an oil producing region in addition.

I chose the moniker 'Mad Cow', does not in any way mean I am actually Mad or a Cow otherwise you may need to check yourself for having a conversation with an Animal. grin

You need to get your emotions in check my friend lest you cut your nose to spite your face.

Lol..... I will ignore all you said though except for one point .. the Chad basin of the Nigeria side can not and will not produce crude at least in the next 40yrs unless by miracle .... Tell your Geologist to go back to sch or rather book a private section ... I can educate him on carbon formation...

Our problem is that Nigerian schools and lecturers don't upgrade ... They keep teaching same thing they learnt 40 years ago... Science modifies everyday.... In the world of Geophysics has gone matured that some lecturers in some uni in naija have lost their pace
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by ibkgab001: 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
Shed24:
pls go and learn spelling not (thief)but their
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by MadCow1: 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
princejayboss:

Lol..... I will ignore all you said though except for one point .. the Chad basin of the Nigeria side can not and will not produce crude at least in the next 40yrs unless by miracle .... Tell your Geologist to go back to sch or rather book a private section ... I can educate him on carbon formation...

Our problem is that Nigerian schools and lecturers don't upgrade ... They keep teaching same thing they learnt 40 years ago... Science modifies everyday.... In the world of Geophysics has gone matured that some lecturers in some uni in naija have lost their pace

I see I am chatting with a fellow geologist..

Please do tell me why hydrocarbons cannot be found in the Chad Basin?

I almost forgot, even the NNPC has announced that oil has been found in the basin. Tell me why you dispute thier findings.

2 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by ExInferis(m): 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
i completely support Junaid. FFK is only patronizing the igboes since he's sleeping with one o their wayward daughters.

we keep hearing biafra biafra. we don wait taya. please igboes stop making mouth and start your little storm in a teacup so we can mercilessly annihilate you criminals. We don taya with fake drugs and armed robbery sef, make una kuku start the war, i beg una.

this time no single yellow baboon igboe coward will remain alive.

talk talk useless pipu

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by zendy: 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
MadCow1:

How much do you know about military operations? There are different types of military campaigns my friend, not all matters where troops are on ground is a war.
Thats why some are called "Peace Keeping missions" some are "Occupy Missions", some are "humanitarian missions", some are "Combat search and rescue".

Consider this your first lesson in military operations.

Now I think only kids compare the Niger Delta and Biafran struggles with Boko Haram. grin Since you haven't thought this through properly, I will paint you a picture;

The moment Boko Haram issue is made to go from handling a few Terrorists to a full fledged war, the Nigerian Army will have the entire North under control in under 3 Months. grin Don't ever deceive yourself, Boko Haram is what they are because its just a few people in the North who are fighting a religious war and not the entire region against the Nation.

The Niger Delta was a different mission as well. When the Nigeria ln Army, Navy and Airforce clamped down on the Niger Delta then under Obasanjo, that's when this talk of amnesty started.

Biafra would not be handled the same way. Everybody in Biafra region would be considered a Combatant. In the North, bombs are being dropped in the Forest, in Biafra case, Bombs would be dropped in urban areas.

The Igbo nation you spoke of where not fought like enemies as such and even then, do you think this is 1967? Do you know the Arsenal at the disposal of the Army, Navy and Airforce Today? If a war starts today, Igbo Land would be on the defence not the offensive. And do you know what it takes to train an Army and get them combat ready? You think to fight war is child's play?

Get serious young man.

No sensible human being uses war as a first or even last option in conflict resolution.

The Igbos should think up a new strategy. The world has grown beyond guns and bullet diplomacy.

[b]Let me tell you something. Instead of dancing around what theatre of military conflict deserves what military action (conventional or unconventional),face the fact that the real question of any armed conflict is legitimacy. What moral justification will the Nigerian Army have to turn its weapons on the very citizens it swore an oat to protect? Is it the 'stale dogma' of keeping Nigeria one? You think Igbos are about to take up arms to wage a war aggression against Nigeria? Igbos are too civilised for that. Just like what caused the first Biafran war, Igbos fight to protect themselves against genocide and to retain their sovereignty both of which are legitimate causes. FFK hit the nail on the head with what he said . If you actually think Igbos will permit a massacre of their own kind because of what the Nigerian Army can or cannot do, think again. People do not fight wars for the fun of it. War is not fun. In Every war, there is one side fighting for freedom and on the other side are those fighting to enslave them. In the event of another Nigeria/Biafra war, who do you think would the one fighting for freedom? As a Biafran enthusiast, I believe that referendum is the way to go, but any massacre of Igbos, especially now of charged Biafran conciousness maybe seen as an act of war by the Igbo nation [/b]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
Built2last:

Here is my proposition.

Thumbs up! You made a lot of sense. I think the igbos deserve to be on their own. I support your wife;I'm Niger-deltan married to a yoruba.

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by MadCow1: 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
zendy:

[b]Let me tell you something. Instead of dancing around what theatre of military conflict deserves what military action (conventional or unconventional),face the fact that the real question of any armed conflict is legitimacy. What moral justification will the Nigerian Army have to turn its weapons on the very citizens it swore an oat to protect? Is it the 'stale dogma' of keeping Nigeria one? You think Igbos are about to take up arms to wage a war aggression against Nigeria? Igbos are too civilised for that. Just like what caused the first Biafran war, Igbos fight to protect themselves against genocide and to retain their sovereignty but of which are legitimate causes. FFK hit the nail on the head with what he said . If you actually think Igbos will permit a massacre of their own kind because of the Nigerian Army can or cannot do, think again. People do not fight wars for the fun of it. War is not fun. In Every war, there is one side fighting for freedom and on the other side are those fighting to enslave them. In the event of another Nigeria/Biafra war, who do you think would the one fighting for freedom? As a Biafran enthusiast, I believe that referendum is the way to go, but any massacre of Igbos, especially now of charged Biafran conciousness maybe seen as an act of war by the Igbo nation [/b]

I will explain to you the justification thus: The Nigerian Army is sworn to protect the integrity of the territory of the Federal Republic of Nigeria from ALL Enemies both foreign and domestic.

The last war which was waged against Nigeria by the Biafrans did not have a simple beginning. I as an Igbo Man have studied the happenings that led up to that conflict and can simply say it was a very unfortunate incident. The Igbos did what they had to do from a self preservation perspective and the Nigerian Government did what they had to do from a National interest perspective.

The events leading up to that war were very unfortunate and the Igbos got the worst of it. Simple..

No Victor, No Vanquished was the resolution.

And not all wars are caused by enslavement versus freedom logic. grin

2 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Ebukaokeke25: 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
No statement coming any quarters or individuals can ever make d Igbos want seccession.The Igbos are peace loving Nigerians.We are enjoying the beneficial government of president Buhari.so no man can put d Igbo nations to detriments again as Ojukwu did.
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Ebukaokeke25: 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
No statement coming from any quarters or individuals can ever make d Igbos want seccession.The Igbos are peace loving Nigerians.We are enjoying the beneficial government of president Buhari.so no man can put d Igbo nations to detriments again as Ojukwu did.If u wanna cause troubles,Junaid Mohammed and Femi Fani Kayode,be strong enough to do it wit ur own tribes.Don't drag the igbo nation in2 it.Q.E.D!!!
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by shotster50(m): 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
FFK has no iota of shame in him that is why he can wake up in the morning and say whatever rubbish he wants to say.. Patrick Obahiagbon aptly summed him up...
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by tman4real21(m): 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
MadCow1:
Wow! See Fani Kayode being an Igbo Crusader. grin

A Yoruba Man supporting the Igbos plan to secede. grin

Reminds me of one other two - faced Yoruba Snitch Nigga who also supported the secession of the Igbos only to turn around a stab them in the Back.. grin

Fani should leave Igbo matters alone o.. Buhari owes the Igbos nothing apart from his constitutional obligations to the Igbos. The Igbos did not hide the fact that President Muhammadu Chukwudifu Buhari was not their preferred candidate.

We have no plans to secede again and it's not because we are afraid but because their are smarter ways to achieve our aim than through secession that would lead to more death in our land.

Oganiru Ndi Igbo Gburugburu.

Chineke su kwe Ndi Ofe oku.. angry
you have not made it clear.. Ds time around, if they like let dem begin to love us,, we must get our Biafra... No second option...

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Alajiki(m): 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
Name of their Republic : Biafra
Name of their citizens: BIAFOOLRATS

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
I'll rather lose my investments outside Igbo land than lose my freedom. I will never be intimidated to surrender my freedom for silver or gold. I am a proud Igbo man and i am ready to lose everything I've worked for if it becomes necessary for the actualization of a free Biafran country.

If having a free country is the only legacy i'll leave behind, so be it.
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by PentiumPro(f): 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
Anything to get these irritating Biafrans out of Nigeria have my 100%

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by TruthisGOD: 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
Rotimi47:
Thanks for educating all these people who think they have a chance against the Nigerian military; they tend to forget that heavy military platforms couldn't be used against boko haram & the Niger Delta militants since they are few people fighting against the government; boko haram is a case of insurgency while the Niger Delta militant case is agitation ( militancy ), both are not real war situations and as such the full force of the military can never be brought to bare on them & the area they operate from. If it comes to real war the entire Niger delta will be captured in less than 3 month with limited casualties on the federal side as heavy platforms will be utilised eg long range weapons, smart bombs etc, their is a bomb in the Nigerian military inventory that can destroy half a city, this might be used against any of both parties, as for the biafrans they will loss the war 5 months at most and most of their surviving population will end up in Cameroon and others in equatorial Guinea but the destruction of the east will be too massive that all the destruction that took place in the various other wars in Africa will be child's play. The military defeated Niger Delta militants when they stopped being on the defensive and stop & search and went on a little offensive; the militants were killed in large numbers and buried in mass graves, this led to the amnesty program. A Word is enough for the wise as people outside these 2 regions have been insulted, harassed and intimidated by biafrans and the Niger Delta people and they are simply waiting for them to mistakingly take up arms and all hell will simply break loss to a level the biafrans and the Niger deltans and even the United Nations won't be able to handle it. I am a Niger Deltan who know what am talking about. A word is enough for the wise as who no go hear no go hear and na dem they follow war go.
And you think with this kind of your statement Nigeria will be fine? Instead of you to condemn the statement made by your elder stateman you are here spewing rubbish!
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Chimdizuchi(m): 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
[sub][/sub]
Built2last:

Here is my proposition.

[color=#000099][/color][i][/i]May your days be long. Your children and wife will continually be a source of joy and prosperity to you. Thank you for saying the truth as it is.

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by sigain: 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
me as a Yoruba man, Any attempt of war in this country is for us to split. But for now we are one Nigeria
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Joeoku78: 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
I daresay that if Junaid
Mohammed’s Nigeria ever
butchers over 100,000 innocent
igbo civilians again, as they did
in the north in 1966 just before
the civil war, there will indeed be another attempt to secede,
but this time it will not only be
successful, but they will also
take many others with them.

Take a look of what Kayode said. Must they kill igbos as much as 100000 before they can stage a war? Kayode is very stupid talking from bothsides of his smelling mouth. He is a yoruba by tribe and he knew the negative role his people played against biafra and dislodged the republic. He has started fanning the embers of war should igbos lost 100000 people at a stretch which I believe will never happen in nigeria again. Fani Kayode is evil
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by TruthisGOD: 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
MadCow1:

Geologist in you? You are not a geologist. With advances in sesmic exploration (now 4D) you don't need to explore oil in a particular area for more than one decades if oil is indeed there. Exploration has been in chad basin for more than 20yrs and over 200 millon dollars have so far been spent. It was a monumental loss cos most of the wild cat or exploration wells resulted 2 no oil.
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by sigain: 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
spelling is your problem or your people is about to die again.
Shed24:
pls go and learn spelling not (thier) but their
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by sigain: 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
ahhhhhhhh FFK !!

Why u dey deceive this tribe now.

Over 2million of them have died and you still want their death to increase again.

What would then be their population after gain their bilafrannnnnnnn.

There is god oh.
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by TruthisGOD: 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
MadCow1:

I see I am chatting with a fellow geologist..

Please do tell me why hydrocarbons cannot be found in the Chad Basin?

I almost forgot, even the NNPC has announced that oil has been found in the basin. Tell me why you dispute thier findings.
With advances in sesmic tech (now 4D) you don't need to explore oil in a particular area for decades. Chad basin exploration has been on going for more than 20yrs with over 200 million dollars spent. So far no wild cat or exploration wells have yielded any oil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation / Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) / There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.