Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns (48548 Views)

'Do Not Murder Sleep In Ondo'' - Femi Fani-kayode Warns INEC / Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' / If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by ayindejimmy(m): 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mintek:
That was a rather unfortunate and despicable statement from Junaid Mohammed.

He's beating the war drum as if he can stand it when the fire rages.

This man needs to be called to order. He talks too much these days.

Point of correction Junaid wasn't beating the war drum, he was merely dancing 2 it.
His comments were reactional.
Ffk is jus playing politics
Why is the noise and agitation for Biafran so loud bicos Buhari became president.
Every Nigerians deserve equal treatment nobody should be using the threat of seceding to unsettle the polity.
Someone has to call their bluff

2 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by centjamie(m): 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
GentleToks:

Igbos ll be happy with this i presumed but unknown to them that FFK has seen Igbos as fools who love to be deceived.

Historically, the Northerners accommodated both Igbos and Yorubas in their midst cos these two nations were well educated. Northerners showed us nothing but pure love by offering us jobs and business opportunities until Igbos destroyed this relationship by rubbing it on their hosts' faces how stupid and uneducated they were. The result of this was the video of Sir Ahmadu Bello on YouTube.

Igbos started the hate prior to pogrom against Northerners. Igbos tormented and called Hausas/Fulanis all sort of names and the result of this was the famous pogrom. I have always warned Igbos that to every action, there must be a reaction. If Igbos of this generation denied this submission of tormenting the Northerners back in d days, the pointer to the truth is the same attitude that is being displayed in the West today......

The question Igbos failed to ask themselves over the years is this, "Why do people hate us wherever(Malaysia, South Africa, North of Nigeria and West is gradually coming in) we go?" The honest answer to this question would solve the whole problem.

There would be a War either we like it or not. The war is being postponed at every passing day but d war ll surely come if Igbos think that their problem lies with other Nigerians rather than themselves.

Igbos started the war drum and i strongly believe that Igbos would dance to the melody of this drum whenever is played.

Pls, if you a Journalist here, go to the East and see how Igbos treat other Nigerians when it comes to land and properties acquisition. They usually formed Igbo association against you as Yorubas or Hausas if you are trying to break into their dominated area of business. They would frustrate your business with everything on earth.

If you doubt my findings, go and ask billionaires across Nigeria from other part of Nigeria why they are not investing in the East and the truth ll handed to you.

Haven't you notice that East is the only region in this country that has never appoint non-Igbo into any state cabinets while Yorubas and Northerners have done this? Why all this hypocrisy!!! Why being a parasite to others but put systematic measure in your own region to ensure that non-Igbo come close to your allocated resources.

Another pointer to how tribaistic Igbos are is Nollywood, they turned Nollywood to Igbowood. Thank God for soap on our TV that shows that other Nigerians speak better English than Igbos cos they made other nationalities look as if English Language is the why they are not being used. They only portrayed Igbo culture in this Nollywood but thank God still for soap on our national TV such as Tinsel.

Junaid is right to tell Igbos to bring it on if they are ready to die in millions again.

Jesus! My guy you have so much hatred inside of you.i don't normally talk on issues like this,but for you to have brought Nolly wood into this discourse, shows how much you hate the igbo nation without any good reason hence,the need to quote you.

the nollywood that has producers,directors,actors and actresses,from different parts of Nigeria has suddenly been wrongly monopolized by the igbos? And they have also barred people of other ethnicity from breaking in? And if a yoruba,hausa,tiv or an idoma producer or director decided not to portray his culture but the igbos' in his movie,the igbo people are to be blamed?

My God! Why are people like this?
Wake up bro.

In abridgement of the many things i have to say,let me ask you this question......

let even believe you are right about the igbos, wouldn't it be better to allow them(igbos) break away than allowing them stay together in the same country with other tribes where they(igbos) lord their selfishness over others?

Your answer will tell you if you have been rational enough in your submission or not.

2 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by simdam500(m): 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
Silly talk, why would nigeria break when they are not the heart of Nigeria...

Say something else dummy
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by ismayl: 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
Okimski:
[img]http://cdn1.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/412x250xfani-Igbo.jpg.pagespeed.ic.IVAwk_Borx.webp[/img]

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/if-igbos-are-butchered-again-nigeria-will-break-fani-kayode-warns/

dont mind kayode. hes a snake. a devil. he wants to pretend and act as the fathers of igbos so they can be sympathetic to his course and support him in any
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by ismayl: 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
RepEnugu:
hello yellowbaboons on nairaland, what do you have to say about this?
sorry ur brothers are eatin banana in d bush and arent reading
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by murmee: 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
brize:
At the end, Biafra will come
At the end Oduduwa will also come. Amen.
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by murmee: 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
mediachirps:
We need no body to speak for us.
Lobatan!
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Apaul: 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
dumbass FFK, always put shit in the mix #littlemanshitstarter
he wants all govt to notice him #buhariistoobusyforu
#getalife
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by ceejay4real(m): 7:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
Built2last:
The hatred people have for Fani kayode and PDP will not allow them read what he said in the above article and the sense in it.

I know Junaid will not make such senseless statement during GEJs time but now that PMB holds sway. we should expect that.

below is my earlier assertions on realisation of Biafra and eventual breakaway of Igbos from Nigeria. If Igbos want to go. whats the big deal. all these attention and palpable fear of Nigerians on Igbos is becoming too much. haba. If they want to go, lets free them peacefully. all these Igbo and Biafra news is becoming boring.

I think that the governments move against Radio Biafra is coming rather late and giving it all the publicity they never had.

I am not one of those who fool themselves that Biafra will not be realised one day. History has it that those who have been held as slaves or third class citizens always gain freedom. The Jews gained freedom from the Egyptians after 450years, Indian got independence from Britain, 1948 the Jews stubbornly carved out a state for themselves in the middle east. The black Americans now vote and contest elections. The scotish will break away from the British someday..its just time. The followership of Radio Biafra is crazy and if the agitation has not died 40years after the war. It wont die again. White Americans told black Americans that they will remain in perpetual servitude. Today history and time has proven those white Americans wrong.
Pro-Biafran groups are doing all they can to gain global world leaders attention and trust me they are gaining momentum. The last Biafra day celebration accross the globe gives credence to this. BBC, New York Times and Jerusalem Post has reported in Biafra in the last one week. Thats a reach out if you ask me.

Here is my proposition.
I will not tell Igbos to go or stay. It is their right to choose what they want. As a matter of fact the push by many people for them not to go is giving the struggle much more popularity.
There was war in Nigeria years back with a monumental pogrom that left many Igbos dead. Nigerian state must not pretend all is well and keep moving ahead.
There is need for a reconciliation and assimilation meeting between the state of Nigeria abd Igbo leaders.
Ask your Igbo friends at work if they truly will desire to leave Nigeria. 8 out of ten will say yes. The more reason i think the agitation for Biafra actualisation will not die.

The Niger Deltans who were cold enemies with Igbos are gradually aligning and having clandestine meetings.
Veraciously clamping down on Igbo Biafra will not work. The support and sponaorship is high and we must not pretend that the inventive power of the Igbos will not help them in this Radio war. How about NBC licensing Radio Biafra with a Different name like Radio Igbo or something else.

I write this because i have the deepest concern for what will become of our great country Nigeria in the coming years if its not well managed.
I am married to an industrous Igbo woman who has given me 2 sons. I asked her on bed last night if she supports realisation of Biafra, she said she will sponsor yhe agitation when the time is right. My wife has never mentioned Biafra but its deeply seated in her. We are both highly educated and understand rights. She and my two sons are all i've got. The Irish marry the English, yet the Irish is planning to secede, so, don't crucify me.

There is need for a wound healing meeting now before its too late. We will appear delusional if we think that the Nigeria of 1960 is same today.
History has a way of proving those who say things are impossible wrong. Some people said PMB will never become Nigeria's president again. They said he was old, he is a dictator and all sorts. Today he is the president. Biafra will be realised if Igbos are not fully re-integrated into Nigerian politics and all the hate against them stamped out.

God bless you a million times over my dear brother!
U've said it all, let those who have ears hear!
Signing out!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by ceejay4real(m): 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
BigElEddy:
I don't care about biafra one bit. If ibos want to go, let them go. But if ibos dare attempt to include south-south where I am from them shiiit will happen. Its a good thing ibos like red cus a lot of red will flow. Where I am from, a warrior is graded according to how many heads u bring home during war and how many skulls u have in your possession. Its a good thing I just bought a truck and I will fill it with red cap wearing heads. grin

Hmmmm, talk is CHEAP! STFU! Useless bigoted coward!

2 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Bigdream1(m): 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
Built2last may God bless u, and I must say ur one of the most brilliant pple I have met on nairaland. Others should emulate from the way u respond to comments. No tribal comments and simply passed his message across . I love Nigeria, bt when it comes for Biafra I can die for that. We don't want war, we want to go in peace. #longlivebiafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by GiftUbani: 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
Nigeria will not break in Jesus name. Amen!!! If we culd make it too 2015(which as of last year was so farfetchd) then dia is nothing that will make us break dat we cnt handle at all! We wl stick 2geda nd b united.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
PDPwayoo:

i hope FFK wont travel abroad when the war start.
BIAFRA WILL ALWAYS FAIL COS IS ONE SIDED AND LACK REGIONAL SUPPORT.
IGBOS FAILED TO DO THEIR HOME WORK AFTER THE LAST CIVIL WAR,
THEY FAILED TO CONVINCE THEIR NEIGHBORS TO TRUST THEM.
IGBOS FAILED TO INVEST IN THEIR REGION

I REPEAT, Biafra is a waste of time, lives and resources. A larger movement from the entire south (ss/se) could succeed but se ss alone can not.
so they should come up with a new NAME not biafra that has all potentials of failure.

Itseke man, you should do well to channel your energy towards the emancipation of Itsekiri people. Stop being a constant nuisance to Igbo affairs, drinking panadol for another person's headache, simply because your people lack self-worth!
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by gumaveddy(m): 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
WHY IS THIS FOOL DERTROYING HIS FATHER'S LECANCY WHICH HE SUFFER SO MANY YEARS BULDING. Some one should advice this fool
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by cytellProperty: 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
Forget that thing my guy, na Igbo man go even scuttle Biafra plan.
brize:
At the end, Biafra will come
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
Rotimi47:
Thanks for educating all these people who think they have a chance against the Nigerian military; they tend to forget that heavy military platforms couldn't be used against boko haram & the Niger Delta militants since they are few people fighting against the government; boko haram is a case of insurgency while the Niger Delta militant case is agitation ( militancy ), both are not real war situations and as such the full force of the military can never be brought to bare on them & the area they operate from. If it comes to real war the entire Niger delta will be captured in less than 3 month with limited casualties on the federal side as heavy platforms will be utilised eg long range weapons, smart bombs etc, their is a bomb in the Nigerian military inventory that can destroy half a city, this might be used against any of both parties, as for the biafrans they will loss the war 5 months at most and most of their surviving population will end up in Cameroon and others in equatorial Guinea but the destruction of the east will be too massive that all the destruction that took place in the various other wars in Africa will be child's play. The military defeated Niger Delta militants when they stopped being on the defensive and stop & search and went on a little offensive; the militants were killed in large numbers and buried in mass graves, this led to the amnesty program. A Word is enough for the wise as people outside these 2 regions have been insulted, harassed and intimidated by biafrans and the Niger Delta people and they are simply waiting for them to mistakingly take up arms and all hell will simply break loss to a level the biafrans and the Niger deltans and even the United Nations won't be able to handle it. I am a Niger Deltan who know what am talking about. A word is enough for the wise as who no go hear no go hear and na dem they follow war go.

The war you are arrogantly calling for, do you in any way think you, your people and your land won't be the worst hit? Stop telling cock-and-story as if you are communicating with kids.

You should have been bold enough to state your ethnic nationality in Nigeria if you really know what you are talking about. Stop feeling you're something to reckon with while hiding under Niger-delta to spew trash; for there is nothing like Niger-delta tribe! And refrain from being unnecessarily bitter and feeling what you aren't.

Charlatans who have helped to ruin this country and have gained from the injustice in the polity, would still sink as low as denying their own origin in a shameful and disgusting manner, disguising with all sort of antics and lies on Nairaland, in a bid to cow some persons to remain perpetually gullible under their diabolic spell.

Your ploys are well known. Your whims and caprices are dead on arrival!

charlzchudi:
My take is this: It is only Igbo and Hausa who know what they want in the geographical part called Nigeria. Igbo feels that they are better off without Nigeria and it is true. Hausa believes that with Nigeria existing, they will be dominating others- use their wealth, their brains and ingenuity to develop their place. They equally know without Igbo, others will secede even those who don't know what they like. For the other group, they will not be prepared like Igbo and Hausa.

One strange thing about Igbo is that they don't believe in any natural resources but believe in themselves. They believe you don't any natural resources to succeed but brain resources hiden in every man who wants to tap his.

Finally, there is no mission impossible. Case examples are South Africa, Creme, India, etc etc. The fact is that Biafra is residing in the hearts of every Igbo man. The more this hate words from other Nigerians and Nairaland, the more the flame and they courage they get.

There is no mission impossible.
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
Rotimi47:
Though i am not against the east but their usual chest beating, insults to other tribes that are bigger than theirs and they always overating themselves get many people pissed off; France should also back out so that many people who think war is a pinch of salt can learn big time as this one will be one Nigeria part 2 which won't last for 30 months as it will be short and very deadly. Lots of people are waiting for it; I also believe boko boys/isil will also want to grab territories over there since they can no longer do so in the North; those devils are very good at suicide bombings which is more deadly than Ogbunigwe. If biafrans believe they can win another war they better start it before the Nigerian military reaches it full potential.
Rant of ant!

zendy:

[b]Let me tell you something. Instead of dancing around what theatre of military conflict deserves what military action (conventional or unconventional),face the fact that the real question of any armed conflict is legitimacy. What moral justification will the Nigerian Army have to turn its weapons on the very citizens it swore an oat to protect? Is it the 'stale dogma' of keeping Nigeria one? You think Igbos are about to take up arms to wage a war aggression against Nigeria? Igbos are too civilised for that. Just like what caused the first Biafran war, Igbos fight to protect themselves against genocide and to retain their sovereignty both of which are legitimate causes. FFK hit the nail on the head with what he said . If you actually think Igbos will permit a massacre of their own kind because of what the Nigerian Army can or cannot do, think again. People do not fight wars for the fun of it. War is not fun. In Every war, there is one side fighting for freedom and on the other side are those fighting to enslave them. In the event of another Nigeria/Biafra war, who do you think would the one fighting for freedom? As a Biafran enthusiast, I believe that referendum is the way to go, but any massacre of Igbos, especially now of charged Biafran conciousness maybe seen as an act of war by the Igbo nation [/b]
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
Ebukaokeke25:
No statement coming from any quarters or individuals can ever make d Igbos want seccession.The Igbos are peace loving Nigerians.[s]We are enjoying the beneficial government of president Buhari.so no man can put d Igbo nations to detriments again as Ojukwu did[/s].If u wanna cause troubles,Junaid Mohammed and Femi Fani Kayode,be strong enough to do it wit ur own tribes.Don't drag the igbo nation in2 it.Q.E.D!!!
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by xordik(m): 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
putin3:
The next Nigeria war will not last much becos Igbos will fight it with nuclear and biological weapon whether anybody here believe it or not.mark my word
how much do u mak a day from hawking gala @oshodi ur u tink itz by empty chest-beating that is used in acquring such sophisticated weapons..stewpid mofo talking about nuclear nd biological while dey 56 sex-starved Igbos are busy phocking his sister..SHINYERE...In shao_khans voice you will be butchere....
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by xordik(m): 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
putin3:
The next Nigeria war will not last much becos Igbos will fight it with nuclear and biological weapon whether anybody here believe it or not.mark my word
how much do u mak a day from hawking gala @oshodi ur u tink itz by empty chest-beating that is used in acquring such sophisticated weapons..stewpid mofo talking about nuclear nd biological WEAPONS while dey 56 sex-starved Igbos are busy phocking his sister..SHINYERE...In shao_khans voice you will be butchere....
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Duru1(m): 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
nutarious:
My Mum is igbo, Dad Yoruba. Married Yoruba.

. Have read pages to pages hoping someone will tell answer this great Question. Since no one answered I will ask. This is directed to all IGBOs reading this......

1= During the last war, Ojukwu calculated the South South as Biafrans, the wealth in South South triples that of the East.

Now my questions are since it's very obvious Niger delta won't be part of this Biafrans Emancipation, how do Biafrans survive, what resources do they have to take them to places? Where would the finances comes from, Pls I need urgent answers to anybody still dreaming Biafra?

My Opinion, I really do think the IGBOs are the problem of themselves, we tend to believe in another man been our problem. How many Hausa or yoruba do we see in our states, we are not accommodating, yet we go to their state and they accommodate us, after we ate settled we start fighting the host for what is theirs and this has been the problem we have in settling down in this Nigerian Marriage.

People say Hausas hated igbo, but from well proven research we were loved and allowd in the north and there was no problem until we did same, went against the host. It gave birth to the first civil war, even if we eventually go our character won't alow us organize.

Most of us IGBOs are Hypocrites! Big one, most of the richest sons of Igbo soil made their money outside southeast, yet we never developed our states and won't allow foreigners help us develop it. Who do we really blame for this our predicament?

Politically? We scored zero, selfish and self centerd. Even in opposition, the yorubas have 4state in opposition and maintained it till they had the centre, they mix, sacrifice and brought other tribes to form a giant party. What did we do when Rochas joined, we almost brought him down.

Can we maintain democracy in Biafra? Who is our leader? YORUBA =AWO, BOLA IGE, AJASIN, Tinubu
They never saw obj has their leader. Aside Ojukwu who became leader cos of Emancipation, we don't have rwflective leaders. We have to solve our problems. problems before all this chest beating.

Is Biafra now worth it assuming the Nigerdeltans will be with us is a dift thing, we can't survive alone.

South South got to presidency for they romance all other tribes, it would surprise u that in the first election of GEJ, there were many Hausas who loved him and voted for him, only for our Eastern brothers to lead him astray.

War is Never the answer.

Per the bolded, you sounded very uneducated. There was nothing such as the nonsensical south-south before or during Nigeria/Biafra war. Besides the wrestling matches called Kiriji, have Yari.ba ever fought a modern war? How could you pull list of jackasses from your anus and attempt to compare them with a person or persons who have led their people in serious battle fields?

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by otumopkor(m): 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
THE IGBOS WILL NOT STAND WITH THE YORUBAS WHEN WE START THE WAR. WE WONT!!!
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by SAMATC(m): 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mintek:
That was a rather unfortunate and despicable statement from Junaid Mohammed.

He's beating the war drum as if he can stand it when the fire rages.

This man needs to be called to order. He talks too much these days.
He was provoked by what the former governor of Anambra State said.
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by otumopkor(m): 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
We live in a country where the idea of a common shared economic experience is largely a fiction. Hence the need for us to split. This is an idea if need be am willing to die for.
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by xordik(m): 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I don't see you getting there,no thanks to that your sicknesstongue
washere omo-oro fun reply ti o fun were omo-yeeboe yen
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Duru1(m): 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
LastProphet:

I wish I had enough time I would have taken my time to write you a worthy reply since you sound educated at least. now first off I am not Ibo, hausa or yoruba and have no desire to be any so listen very well:

1) Nigeria did not start the war, Ibos started it. Kaduna Nzeogu did a coup and killed all other regional leaders except his own - Okpara, who was assisted to escape by other igbo officers. The same Nzeogu was the one that slaughtered Ahmadu Bello right in his palace in front of his family adnNO SINGLE HAUSA RAISED A VOICE. it took more than 3 GOOD GOOD WEEKS before Hausas and other tribes began to give the Nzeogu coup a tribal interpretation. Killing Ahmadu is equivalent to killing the Ooni of Ife, Oba of Lagos and Alafin of Oyo together and YET YOU REMAIN UNHARMED FOR WEEKS FOLLOWING THAT. Can anybody try that with any tribe and just get away? It is only Ibos in their natural sense of arrogance that can do such a thing and assume you cant do anything and that was what they paid for.

2) Please this is also documented - Ibos were warned severally both by word of mouth and radio many many weeks before the fighting broke out in the north to leave, any Ibo that denies this must be flogged on his brain. Kaduna radio was used to annouce many many times to Ibos to leave and that they were no longer welcomed YET THE IBOS REMAINED and to make matters worse they even started to ridicule the late Ahmadu Bello, IT IS DOCUMENTED that many Ibo traders started selling caricature photos of the late emir entering hell fire at markets and public places. If you were hausa and you got to market you will be shown the calendar-like paper as the Ibos mocked everyone. This was what led to the unfortunate 'araba' massacre which started in kaduna where my family grew up at the time

3) The single cause of the massacre of Ibos was ARROGANCE OF THE IBOS. If you hear that south Africans want to kill nigerians go there and ask and you will be told by south africans themselves that their problem are Ibos. It is exactly the same thing in Kenya, Ghana, Malaysia, India etc. anywhere you hear nigerians are hated it is because of Ibos, so are south africans also working with hausas? Or Kenyans? only a deluded soul will still continue to blame others and refuse to look inwards.

4) Ibos have a serious problem and it starts with their culture and they need to fix it. you cannot be hated everywhere and it is the fault of others.

5) And lastly it will shock you to know what perentage of nigerians want the Ibos to go peacefully - you will be shocked! But trust our clueless leaders with their slow thinking - nobody wants to be labelled the one that allowed nigeria to divide as if remaining one collosal wasteful entity is an achievement by the way.

6) And to any Ibo listening, I pray you will get your country as fast as possible but mark my words, you will run out of that biafra faster than rocket in less than 2 years of establishing it. I have worked in 3 Ibo states and I have never seen where people of the same tribe hate each other like Ibos except maybe (Edo people) and am waiting for the day Ibos will be at the mercy of other Ibos then we shall see what hell Biafra will become. My only plea to the govt will be that Ibos must not be accepted back no matter how they cry.

NB:
However nothing justifies massacre and many hausas are morooons as expected especially the alamjiri ad their day is coming if they dont change their ways. Bokoharam punishment is a startig point for them

The above crap can only be a product of Nigerian thought process. It never occurred to me or any other reasonable fellow that a coup precipitated by members of Nigerian armed forces will degenerate into civil war. One wonders if Nigerian soldiers came from various nationalities. Can the poster of the above junk tell us why many coups after the civil war did not lead to civil war? Since you sounded like a political minnow, you should realize that coup plotters do not set out to kill as equal number of political operatives from equal number of ethnic groups. Only tribal irredentists such as you have a knack for such foolish stream of thought. May I ask you who warned eastern region of Nigeria about the impending perils of civil war? Have any Nigerian engaged in civil war besides peace-keeping duty in Congo? It is shame that most dumbass Nigerians do not know when to keep their putrid mouth shut.

3 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
SAMATC:

[s]He was provoked by what the former governor of Anambra State said[/s].
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
[s]
nutarious:
My Mum is igbo, Dad Yoruba. Married Yoruba.
. Have read pages to pages hoping someone will tell answer this great Question. Since no one answered I will ask. This is directed to all IGBOs reading this......

1= During the last war, Ojukwu calculated the South South as Biafrans, the wealth in South South triples that of the East.

Now my questions are since it's very obvious Niger delta won't be part of this Biafrans Emancipation, how do Biafrans survive, what resources do they have to take them to places? Where would the finances comes from, Pls I need urgent answers to anybody still dreaming Biafra?

My Opinion, I really do think the IGBOs are the problem of themselves, we tend to believe in another man been our problem. How many Hausa or yoruba do we see in our states, we are not accommodating, yet we go to their state and they accommodate us, after we ate settled we start fighting the host for what is theirs and this has been the problem we have in settling down in this Nigerian Marriage.

People say Hausas hated igbo, but from well proven research we were loved and allowd in the north and there was no problem until we did same, went against the host. It gave birth to the first civil war, even if we eventually go our character won't alow us organize.

Most of us IGBOs are Hypocrites! Big one, most of the richest sons of Igbo soil made their money outside southeast, yet we never developed our states and won't allow foreigners help us develop it. Who do we really blame for this our predicament?

Politically? We scored zero, selfish and self centerd. Even in opposition, the yorubas have 4state in opposition and maintained it till they had the centre, they mix, sacrifice and brought other tribes to form a giant party. What did we do when Rochas joined, we almost brought him down.

Can we maintain democracy in Biafra? Who is our leader? YORUBA =AWO, BOLA IGE, AJASIN, Tinubu
They never saw obj has their leader. Aside Ojukwu who became leader cos of Emancipation, we don't have rwflective leaders. We have to solve our problems. problems before all this chest beating.

Is Biafra now worth it assuming the Nigerdeltans will be with us is a dift thing, we can't survive alone.

South South got to presidency for they romance all other tribes, it would surprise u that in the first election of GEJ, there were many Hausas who loved him and voted for him, only for our Eastern brothers to lead him astray.

War is Never the answer.
[/s]

Trash from a confused, deluded being!
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by emsheddy(m): 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
When I read what intelligent folks write, I cannot but doff my hat for them! Built2last Sir, you made the most intelligent comment I have ever read on Nairaland. Much respect Sir. Too painful they won't listen to you! Nigeria, My Nigeria!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Ezegozie(m): 11:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
Built2last:
The hatred people have for Fani kayode and PDP will not allow them read what he said in the above article and the sense in it.

I know Junaid will not make such senseless statement during GEJs time but now that PMB holds sway. we should expect that.

below is my earlier assertions on realisation of Biafra and eventual breakaway of Igbos from Nigeria. If Igbos want to go. whats the big deal. all these attention and palpable fear of Nigerians on Igbos is becoming too much. haba. If they want to go, lets free them peacefully. all these Igbo and Biafra news is becoming boring.

I think that the governments move against Radio Biafra is coming rather late and giving it all the publicity they never had.

I am not one of those who fool themselves that Biafra will not be realised one day. History has it that those who have been held as slaves or third class citizens always gain freedom. The Jews gained freedom from the Egyptians after 450years, Indian got independence from Britain, 1948 the Jews stubbornly carved out a state for themselves in the middle east. The black Americans now vote and contest elections. The scotish will break away from the British someday..its just time. The followership of Radio Biafra is crazy and if the agitation has not died 40years after the war. It wont die again. White Americans told black Americans that they will remain in perpetual servitude. Today history and time has proven those white Americans wrong.
Pro-Biafran groups are doing all they can to gain global world leaders attention and trust me they are gaining momentum. The last Biafra day celebration accross the globe gives credence to this. BBC, New York Times and Jerusalem Post has reported in Biafra in the last one week. Thats a reach out if you ask me.

Here is my proposition.
I will not tell Igbos to go or stay. It is their right to choose what they want. As a matter of fact the push by many people for them not to go is giving the struggle much more popularity.
There was war in Nigeria years back with a monumental pogrom that left many Igbos dead. Nigerian state must not pretend all is well and keep moving ahead.
There is need for a reconciliation and assimilation meeting between the state of Nigeria abd Igbo leaders.
Ask your Igbo friends at work if they truly will desire to leave Nigeria. 8 out of ten will say yes. The more reason i think the agitation for Biafra actualisation will not die.

The Niger Deltans who were cold enemies with Igbos are gradually aligning and having clandestine meetings.
Veraciously clamping down on Igbo Biafra will not work. The support and sponaorship is high and we must not pretend that the inventive power of the Igbos will not help them in this Radio war. How about NBC licensing Radio Biafra with a Different name like Radio Igbo or something else.

I write this because i have the deepest concern for what will become of our great country Nigeria in the coming years if its not well managed.
I am married to an industrous Igbo woman who has given me 2 sons. I asked her on bed last night if she supports realisation of Biafra, she said she will sponsor yhe agitation when the time is right. My wife has never mentioned Biafra but its deeply seated in her. We are both highly educated and understand rights. She and my two sons are all i've got. The Irish marry the English, yet the Irish is planning to secede, so, don't crucify me.

There is need for a wound healing meeting now before its too late. We will appear delusional if we think that the Nigeria of 1960 is same today.
History has a way of proving those who say things are impossible wrong. Some people said PMB will never become Nigeria's president again. They said he was old, he is a dictator and all sorts. Today he is the president. Biafra will be realised if Igbos are not fully re-integrated into Nigerian politics and all the hate against them stamped out.

for the first time in my life, I have seen a non- Igbo talk with sense and fairness in Biafra related issues.
May God bless you and your family because you just said the fact that can only be understood by anyperson dat really went to school

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by nutarious(f): 11:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
Duru1:

Per the bolded, you sounded very uneducated. There was nothing such as the nonsensical south-south before or during Nigeria/Biafra war. Besides the wrestling matches called Kiriji, have Yari.ba ever fought a modern war? How could you pull list of jackasses from your anus and attempt to compare them with a person or persons who have led their people in serious battle fields?

In those days we have 3 Federal regions, now it's different. We have 6 now and all of them are politically conscious, so the Biafra map, motive and calculations are dift, how u don't know this as an educated person or a professor of history amazes me.

For ur mind now, Bayelsa, rivers, Akwa ibom, cross river, delta, who will willingly follow this Biafra agenda?

Clap for ur self.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun / Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) / Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.