Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! (7545 Views)

Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This / 7 Nigerians Who Can Upturn IMF's Depressing GDP Forecast / Buhari's Deafening Silence On The Depressing Scarcity Of Fuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by Sweetlemon(f): 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
TruthisGOD:
There r more ibo ppl in SS. So the integration is perfect. Besides the have a common value. U shld tell yourself the truth that SS can never get a republic of SS.

More Igbo people in SS? As in SS Igbos are the majority tribe in SS?
Ok bye!
Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by carnegiefan: 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, it's sad. It's depressing. Every nation sets up a Constitution that guarantees the development and growth of ALL its inhabitants. Here, the reverse is the case. Our Constitution is a monumental albatross to our growth.

There's no greater declaration of war than deliberately creating a system that clearly undermines the growth and welfare of a people. That's a war!

The Ijaws are unique set of people. When we finally get the appropriate amount of information on this internal colonialism, we will seek with a vigour that will appear baffling to the Biafrans. Fraud and falsehood will meet their Waterloo soon. Very soon.

I used to think that the flaws in that constitution were just mistakes, until I started reading historical documents, I then realized that they are not flaws but FRAUDS.
Once you get to that stage, you become implacable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by c33b33(m): 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
Oh dear Lord!

Preye!Preach and never relent in enlightening them. God is your strenght. The truth shouldn't be hidden for anything.

The era of divide and rule is over. I laugh at those outside their homeland claiming 'my people' (especially the Ibibios) will not join Biafra. Ok oh! When the time comes,return back home and try to stop them.

IPOB Youth

4 Likes

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
carnegiefan:

I used to think that the flaws in that constitution were just mistakes, until I started reading historical documents, I then realized that they are not flaws but FRAUDS.
Once you get to that stage, you become implacable.

It took me years of study to get to that level. Once I did, I detested injustice with the highest hate I could muster. You just can't be happy over this level of subtle fraud. You become truly IMPLACABLE!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by Duru1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2015
dearpreye:
Whoever says slavery has been abolished should have a rethink. Slavery is still real, alive and kicking. As energy cannot be destroyed but can be transformed from one form to the other, so is slavery. It the past it used to be in the form of transatlantic slavery trade, later it transformed into colonialism, later to neo-colonialism, and then to internal colonialism. Of all these forms, the last form seems the worst to me. In the internal, you're hardly aware of it because of its subtlety and legalism.

God knows I don't have the mentality of the average South South person. I'm yet to see a people so engrossed in today's crumbs that they become totally dumb and numb to the challenges and joys of tomorrow. I'm yet to see a people so happy in backwardness and poverty. They will never read history. Even when they do, its just to fulfill some academic purpose. They will never learn. They will never see the bigger picture. They are almost always at the mercies of their parasites. SMH! Mental slavery is terrible. Any man who lives without tomorrow in mind is dead, buried and sealed , while yet he lives.

[b]Nonso Okey Okpala

For those vomiting thrash, Slavery of the mind is very bad. In 1967 the Hausa Fulanis told some disgrutled Ikwerres, Kalabaris, Efiks, Anangs, Ibibios, izon, and Okirikans that the Igbos were interested in their oil. They foolishly accepted and joined the enemy in bed. After the war the truth of those really interested in oil emerged.
The Hausa Fulanis and Yorubas killed Adaka Bolo before he could demand for his region.
They quickly shared the oil well and destroyed the land. Unfortunately the indigenes were helpless because they fought against their brothers.
The Ogonis were raped by Col. Oguntimo led forces. Saro Wiwa was killed by the Hausas. Yet the young men remained ignorant and hopless. How many of those people were killed by Igbos.

The SS are the most hopless set of people in the whole world. An adage says that when people unirate together it will foam.
It is also good to chase away the fox and then ask the mother hen what she was looking for in the bush. Anytime the SE and SS attempt to come together, the fifth columnist will appear.

Is there any where indigenously called the NIGER DELTA? What is the name of the people living in the area called Niger delta? Niger delta is an area not a people. You are either Ijaw, Igbo, Urohbo, Okirika, Kalabari, Itshekiri, Anioma, Ikwerre, Etche etc. All these area were originally called BIAFRA and this is contained in the document singned by the British during trade before colonialism.

We are very unwise. Anambra state pays more wages to civil servants than Delta State, Rivers State, Bayelsa State, Akwa ibom state. And you are talking of oil. Which oil? Rubbish. People are building cars, manufacturing and making billion. See you see America, see France, see Britain.

Your land is laid waste and you are talking our oil. Wake up.
[/b]

Ibibio, Annang and Ikwerre never bought the crap the Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri and the rest of northern sold before and during the civil war. Even most Ogoni, Okirika and Kalabari peeps equally did not take the bait. However, it could be difference case since after the civil war.
Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
Duru1:

Ibibio, Annang and Ikwerre never bought the crap the Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri and the rest of northern sold before and during the civil war. Even most Ogoni, Okirika and Kalabari peeps equally did not take the bait. However, it could be difference case since after the civil war.

Liar! Those ethnic groups, the minority in the defunct Eastern Region supported Yakubu Gowon before, during and after the Civil War. Ibibio, Anang and Efik got a new state, South Eastern State. Ikwerre, Ogoni, Kalabari and Okrika got Rivers State. The leaders of these minority groups who fought for state creation right from the time of the Willink Commission, were hunted and detained by Ojukwu during the war. Elechi Amadi and Nwanodi, both Ikwerre, were some of them. After the liberation of Port Harcourt, the highlife legend, Rex Lawson, a Kalabari man changed the name of his band to Rivers Men Band, to show his support for the 12 states structure of the federation. He went ahead to record his hit song, "Gowon Special."

1 Like

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by SonOfEl(m): 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Liar! Those ethnic groups, the minority in the defunct Eastern Region supported Yakubu Gowon before, during and after the Civil War. Ibibio, Anang and Efik got a new state, South Eastern State. Ikwerre, Ogoni, Kalabari and Okrika got Rivers State. The leaders of these minority groups who fought for state creation right from the time of the Willink Commission, were hunted and detained by Ojukwu during the war. Elechi Amadi and Nwanodi, both Ikwerre, were some of them. After the liberation of Port Harcourt, the highlife legend, Rex Lawson, a Kalabari man changed the name of his band to Rivers Men Band, to show his support for the 12 states structure of the federation. He went ahead to record his hit song, "Gowon Special."

you only believe what you want to hear. the foreign observers knew better. so keep your history to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by patrick89(m): 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
dearpreye:

Ignorance is a choice. But it's no longer bliss. It's poverty. It's a disease. It's slavery. It's backwardness.

It's really sad. We won't follow in the myopic steps of our forebears. We have more information than they.

How did we get here? A billion dollar question!

You guys are going far!!!! I wanted to create a topic to ask something similar to this topic but from a different dimension... the question is this...

Among all the regions in nigeria why is it that the price of common commodities are far expensive in rivers,akwaibom and bayelsa more than anywhere? if you can answer this question then you will understand a lot more......

I worked with a firm in lagos during my IT, they produced three different qualities of the same product.. They are produced as follows
1.. for lagos market... lagos market is hybrid, anything goes, we sold the highest, middle and low qualities in lagos, and we try to reduce the price to penetrate the market.

2. For Northern market... They are mostly quality and unique oriented... they don't like the low qualities but it has to be cheap too.. so we give them the middle unless, their is a special requests for that highest quality.

3 for southwest market, ie ibadan,abk,etc.. they only buy the low quality.. they are more interested in the price....

However for the south south!! ooh my goodness every marketer wants to go to ph, bayelsa sapele etc.. you know why? they don't care!!!! Something that's sold 3500k can be sold 7500 I swear to God! so everyone sees the place as a gold mine!!
now this is how bad it has gotten, not only that these things are very expensive, they do not have the companies that can produce these things within!

Now you noticed I skipped southeast, yes I did, it wasn't accidental. The first and last we tried sending to Imo on order failed , because, the company lost huge amount of money, they couldn't sell, due to the price for the one manufactured in the state was very close, ... so we had to divert the goods to yenegoa... I remember my MD saying he will never go to SE again..

Do you know the implications all these things? the big allocations you still excape through these means to other regions, leaving the people impoverished...

if you doubt me, just go to any shop in ph pick up anything ask the price, call osha, ABEOKUTA, lagos, Kaduna and jos, and find out the prices.. #im not talking of agro product..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by patrick89(m): 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
atbu1983:

That is where you Igbo are getting it wrong. Nigeria cannot split into two. Nigeria can only split into minimum of five countries. Your five south east state will form Biafra. The six south south states will form a confederation or atleast three single countries.

The question in the referedum will not be will you join Biafra or Nigeria. That wont be the question.
The question will be do you want independence or Not with Nigeria grouped into minimum of five nations.
You are evil!! you have yoruba in Togo and Benin, why don't you go and join them and form a country? useless people! whatever that will remove nigeria out from the map of othe world is ok by me!!!

5 Likes

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by Jesusloveyou: 7:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
omoelesa:
Thread for the ibos, to chest beat,boast and toast the niger-deltans.A people that are never proud of their landlocked enclave until its attached itself to other region.
is dis stupid ijaw op that wants to force himself on biafran, i don't know what he want with igbos

1 Like

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by patrick89(m): 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
dearpreye:
Love is truth. Love is honesty. Anyone who's designed a system in the disfavour of my people and unborn generations is OUR enemy.

I'm a realist. I don't believe in sacrificing truth to appear patriotic, for truth is the highers show of patriotism.

My anger is directed to MY own people, who have consoled themselves with peanuts and crumbs while their fortunes and future are being systematically eroded away.

Our case seems the worst!

The North has ensured the prosperity of its own by creating a lopsided unitary system using the barrels of the gun.

The SW, owing to the vision and foresight of Late Awolowo, had so embraced education and knowledge. They have ALL it takes to be prosperous and developed.

The SE .....What a people! Where do I start from? Industrious. Enterprising. Resilient. Prosperous. They hardly need OUR OYEL!

My region,SS...SMH! Content with crumbs for the day. SMH! I weep as they few rich folks amongst us pride ourselves in driving expensive cars....fake lives! Unconcerned about their tomorrow. ....SMH!
My brother, you can do it!! my uncle was telling me yesterday how oil price will crumble because America doesn't want Arab nation to have money to sponsor terrorism.
I tell you, barcanista and you can do wonders!!! African do not plan more than a year!!!

2 Likes

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
patrick89:

You guys are going far!!!! I wanted to create a topic to ask something similar to this topic but from a different dimension... the question is this...

Among all the regions in nigeria why is it that the price of common commodities are far expensive in rivers,akwaibom and bayelsa more than anywhere? if you can answer this question then you will understand a lot more......

I worked with a firm in lagos during my IT, they produced three different qualities of the same product.. They are produced as follows
1.. for lagos market... lagos market is hybrid, anything goes, we sold the highest, middle and low qualities in lagos, and we try to reduce the price to penetrate the market.

2. For Northern market... They are mostly quality and unique oriented... they don't like the low qualities but it has to be cheap too.. so we give them the middle unless, their is a special requests for that highest quality.

3 for southwest market, ie ibadan,abk,etc.. they only buy the low quality.. they are more interested in the price....

However for the south south!! ooh my goodness every marketer wants to go to ph, bayelsa sapele etc.. you know why? they don't care!!!! Something that's sold 3500k can be sold 7500 I swear to God! so everyone sees the place as a gold mine!!
now this is how bad it has gotten, not only that these things are very expensive, they do not have the companies that can produce these things within!

Now you noticed I skipped southeast, yes I did, it wasn't accidental. The first and last we tried sending to Imo on order failed , because, the company lost huge amount of money, they couldn't sell, due to the price for the one manufactured in the state was very close, ... so we had to divert the goods to yenegoa... I remember my MD saying he will never go to SE again..

Do you know the implications all these things? the big allocations you still excape through these means to other regions, leaving the people impoverished...

if you doubt me, just go to any shop in ph pick up anything ask the price, call osha, ABEOKUTA, lagos, Kaduna and jos, and find out the prices.. #im not talking of agro product..

Even we Igbos run away from the SE when it comes to business competition. The competition in the SE is so fierce that even the Oga you learnt trade from will be your fiercest competitor. In the SE there is no sleeping on a bicycle, you better hit the ground running else you'll be at upper iweka within 6 months running Oso ahia.

If you think you can beat the competition by importing cheap goods from China, someone will set up a factory and start producing what you're importing at a cheaper price. grin Your Oga don't know why other tribes even foreign companies cannot compete in the SE. No try our Igbo brothers oo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by SonOfEl(m): 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
huangcheng:

Even we Igbos run away from the SE when it comes to business competition. The competition in the SE is so fierce that even the Oga you learnt trade from will be your fiercest competitor. In the SE there is no sleeping on a bicycle, you better hit the ground running else you'll be at upper iweka within 6 months running Oso ahia.

If you think you can beat the competition by importing cheap goods from China, someone will set up a factory in the east and start producing what you're importing at a cheaper price. grin Your Oga don't know why other tribes even foreign companies cannot compete in the SE. No try our Igbo brothers oo

on point......you are correct.

5 Likes

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by c33b33(m): 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

The Ibibios,Anang and Efik? You are a born liar! Even if the igbos fight against Biafra,those I mentioned will not.

IPOB Youth

3 Likes

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by c33b33(m): 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
is dis stupid ijaw op that wants to force himself on biafran, i don't know what he want with igbos

He is tired of been hoodwinked by your fathers and grandfathers. He is not stupid but you are. He wants nothing with the Igbos but to be known by his true identity.

From "they want your oyel" to "forcing himself". You guys have lost it already. SHAME

IPOB Youth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
c33b33:

The Ibibios,Anang and Efik? You are a born liar! Even if the igbos fight against Biafra,those I mentioned will not.

IPOB Youth
You talk like Musiwa, are you the same person? Your comment oozes confusion.
Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by Yujin(m): 8:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
atbu1983:

They are part of the south south. They will go with south south
There are many yoruba in benin republic and togo. they are not in Nigeria.
There are many hausa in Niger, chad etc. They are not in Nigeria.
The state of Texas in the US are latino from mexico. That does not make mexicans Americans.
Boundary region of two countries always have people of similar culture.

God has already solved the problem with River Niger. that is a natural demarcation and border. You have to accept that.
So says the god of all men. Your word is final and you decide what happens.
Its quite laughable how some people reason out of hatred. A Yoruba man deciding whether an Igbo man will Join biafra or not! Its very funny of you.

5 Likes

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by c33b33(m): 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You talk like Musiwa, are you the same person? Your comment oozes confusion.

Haha... Your brain couldn't comprehend because you read the truth. Is Musiwa the name of your father?

The Ibibios,Anang and Efik cannot and will not abandon Biafra. Read that again. Ndi ishi oji!

IPOB Youth

2 Likes

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by Jesusloveyou: 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
c33b33:

He is tired of been hoodwinked by your fathers and grandfathers. He is not stupid but you are. He wants nothing with the Igbos but to be known by his true identity.

From "they want your oyel" to "forcing himself". You guys have lost it already. SHAME

IPOB Youth
no, no, no, it is d mentality of op. We in d midwest don't have dis op slavery mentality

1 Like

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by OfoIgbo: 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
atbu1983:
Op, go and read Isaac Adaka Boro Autobiography (wriiten himself). Read Chapter 5 - Campus Politics
http://www.adakaboro.org/the12dayrev/chapter-5-campus-politics.

This was the campaign statement of his opponent for UNN SUG presidency:

"My opponent, Ejiogu, took the floor when I had finished, and what did he say? "Ladies and gentleman, this is a crucial time in Nigeria when we should not allow a vocal minority to rule an obvious majority.

These words still ring in my memory because, as my opponent put it, they are crucial not only to me but to my people, the Ijaws. Most of the alien students walked out of the hall and it seemed as if a spell was cast on the atmosphere. The campaigns ended solemnly and the result of the election was again one way. Ejiogu won with his majority. The last minute strategy. A Cameroonian friend of mine, John Ngole, promptly resigned his secretaryship of the Historical Society in protest."

All these talk about abandoned properties and lost student union elections have lost their sting. The SW and north will have to come up with a new and a more effective strategy to divide the SS and SE

3 Likes

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by OfoIgbo: 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
Jesusloveyou:

It was an Ijaw man by the name of chief Frank Opigo that suggested the name BIAFRA. So dearpreye is not really forcing himself into anything. He is just asserting his psychological freedom

2 Likes

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by Yujin(m): 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
dearpreye:
Love is truth. Love is honesty. Anyone who's designed a system in the disfavour of my people and unborn generations is OUR enemy.

I'm a realist. I don't believe in sacrificing truth to appear patriotic, for truth is the highers show of patriotism.

My anger is directed to MY own people, who have consoled themselves with peanuts and crumbs while their fortunes and future are being systematically eroded away.

Our case seems the worst!

The North has ensured the prosperity of its own by creating a lopsided unitary system using the barrels of the gun.

The SW, owing to the vision and foresight of Late Awolowo, had so embraced education and knowledge. They have ALL it takes to be prosperous and developed.

The SE .....What a people! Where do I start from? Industrious. Enterprising. Resilient. Prosperous. They hardly need OUR OYEL!

My region,SS...SMH! Content with crumbs for the day. SMH! I weep as they few rich folks amongst us pride ourselves in driving expensive cars....fake lives! Unconcerned about their tomorrow. ....SMH!
I've since understood that change is the most constant thing in life and so I worry for the minority tribes of the Niger delta. The Igbos a majority of them were deceived to hate will always find a way out of the labyrinth given that the highest thing they pride themselves in is their sheer drive to succeed(human resource). This makes them to always be progressives. Also, when it comes to the natural resources Igboland is not lacking in one bit not even the so called oil. Many a times it leaves me in wonder as to whether the minorities are critical thinkers. Why will they choose to believe the story of their oppressors and short-changers when there resources are being pillaged with reckless abandon right before their eyes? Have the youth of these tribes ever pondered what will be their lot if the oil suddenly dries up tomorrow? Do they ever sit down to think about what will befall them should oil lose its relevance tomorrow? Who most likely will be their allies when trouble comes knocking by the door- bakassi comes to mind. It is very pathetic to say the least when I see any of such youth insulting the Igbos based on what they have been fed by the evil Nigerian government.
I once had an Isoko colleague who always challenges me. He always tries to go against anything of my choice and it was very obvious to the other guys. One day I called him and sought to have an thorough discussion to sort out our areas of friction. It was in the course of that tete a tete that I discovered his hatred for Ndigbo. When I prodded further I noticed the damage that the fallacious Nigerian media has done to him. To cut the story short, I told him that whether Nigeria remains or breaks my people will always be at the top because of our human resources which is a product of our self belief and then asked him what will be of his people the day oil gets finished of which he couldn't answer me. Now I pose the same question to any brilliant youth of the minorities of the Niger delta.

3 Likes

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by IGBOSON1: 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
atbu1983:

They are part of the south south. They will go with south south
There are many yoruba in benin republic and togo. they are not in Nigeria.
There are many hausa in Niger, chad etc. They are not in Nigeria.
The state of Texas in the US are latino from mexico. That does not make mexicans Americans.
Boundary region of two countries always have people of similar culture.

God has already solved the problem with River Niger. that is a natural demarcation and border. You have to accept that.

^^^May lightening and Amadioha combine forces to strike those leprous fingers you're using to type this garbage!

So in the event of a referendum you're saying that i -a Proud Igbo man from Ndoni in Rivers State- as i watch my kinsfolk leave me behind, will have no other choice but to either remain in your 'one Nigeria' or alternatively choose to be co-compatriots in an amorphous Niger Delta Republic with the likes of an annoying slimeball twerp like you?

You need a brain transplant walahi!

6 Likes

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by c33b33(m): 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
no, no, no, it is d mentality of op. We in d midwest don't have dis op slavery mentality

Please which people are the mid west?

IPOB Youth
Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by kaboninc(m): 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
Here we stand as a people
With one song, with one voice
We’re a nation, undivided and poised
We will take our stand, and build our land
With faith to defend what is ours

Here we are as a people
With one heart, for one cause
We’re determined to rebuild and restore
Where freedom reigns, and truth prevails
A land where there’s hope for us all

We’re all we have, we’ll defend our land
We believe in this nation, and we know we’ll get there
We believe in Nigeria and the promise she holds
And that one day we’ll shine like the sun
We’re a great nation

Though we are many people
Different tribes, different tongues
We’re united in our strength and resolve
To uphold the honour of our land
And for generations to come

We’re a great nation

Nigeria Nigeria
Nigeria Nigeria
Nigeria Nigeria
Nigeria Nigeria
Nigeria Nigeria
Nigeria Nigeria
Nigeria Nigeria

We believe
We believe

We’re a great nation
Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by EasternLion: 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
kaboninc:
Here we stand as a people
With one song, with one voice
We’re a nation, undivided and poised
We will take our stand, and build our land
With faith to defend what is ours

Here we are as a people
With one heart, for one cause
We’re determined to rebuild and restore
Where freedom reigns, and truth prevails

We’re a great nation

Though we are many people
Different tribes, different tongues
We’re united in our strength and resolve
To uphold the honour of our land

We’re a great nation

Nigeria Nigeria
Nigeria Nigeria
Nigeria Nigeria
Nigeria Nigeria
Nigeria Nigeria
Nigeria Nigeria
Nigeria Nigeria

We believe
We believe

We’re a great nation

What is this rubbish? undecided
Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by lyntiffany(f): 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
francizy:

And I ask, to what means??

Why go to the extent of using another's origin or tribe to cause disaffection??

If they aren't so worried about the actualization of Biafra and Niger Delta Republic then why go to such extent/length??

I've always wished for a better Nigeria or new countries allowed to spring up. I've always wished for peace but the more people keep playing all this dumb tricks to divide the already one people, the more my mind gets taken to the extreme of "let it be achieved whichever way possible".

The people trying to sow more seeds of discomfort doesn't even have the slightest feeling that they are pouring palm oil in an empty pot placed over a burning stove.

They should develop sense right now and stop all this nonsense or at the end, what they have been trying covertly to prevent will be actualized by their own hands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by SonOfEl(m): 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
EasternLion:

What is this rubbish? undecided
hehehe......e dey sing timi dakolo
Re: South South And The Depressing Myopia Of Their Oil! by fulanimafia: 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
atbu1983:

Op, from my perspective, I think you are d one who is myopic who does not see the big picture. Niger Delta Emancipation cannot happened through Biafra. You may be a Biafra symperthiser and believe that any South South person who does not support Biafra is Myopic.

The truth is that not everybody want to be subordinate for ever. Many south south people want total freedom. Not a situation where a Tribe (igbo) who believe they are born to rule all the south south minority we put us into to complete extinction. Hausa Fulani is not our problem. The problem of Niger Delta is Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa. To me Hausa people have some respect and regard for others even when power is with them. But Igbo will threat others as semi-human being if you give them that opportunity.

History has teach many wise south south people Igbo are the worst set of Nigerians to give absolute power to. The attrocity and genocide committed by the Igbo on south south minority during the civil war is still fresh in some peoples mind. You might have forgotten others have not.

Isaac Adaka boro lost his vision of Ijaw Republic because Igbo believes we are thier slaves. It was Igbo head of state General Agunyi Ironsi who stopped him and fought him and destroyed his dream.

You may have personal hatred for Hausa/fulani because igbos have brainwashed you they are your enemy. Not everyone is brainwashed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Bail Stays With 100 People PICS VIDEO / 56.2 Million NIN Linked To Sims, Says NCC / Enugu: Appeal Court dismisses Edeoga's petition, Affirms PDP's Mbah As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.