Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me (53087 Views)

If Your Score Is Less Than 40 You Need To Start Living (pix) / After Reconciliation With Her. Things Have Not Been Normal Again. / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by KINGSNEEZE(m): 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
jonaifame22:
it's acquire knowledge I got on street.
hmmm the street have not do you any good
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
KINGSNEEZE:
hmmm the street have not do you any good
aiit
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by SkinnyDude(m): 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Mr. Not here in Naija o.. All the so called "bulls" need to be handled with full force else one would stay up to her late forties and no sign of marriage
lol..
babe, am a bull. come and take me by the horns..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by SUGARBEE(f): 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
SkinnyDude:
lol.. babe, am a bull. come and take me by the horns..
You stalking me? smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by SkinnyDude(m): 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

You stalking me? smiley
i am not stalking you, nne. just take my horns!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by SUGARBEE(f): 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
SkinnyDude:
i am not stalking you, nne. just take my horns!!!!

Loool you made my day
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Ginoo: 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
Is there anything wrong for her to live with you
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by SkinnyDude(m): 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Loool you made my day
welcome...
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ginoo:
Is there anything wrong for her to live with you
nothing wrong it's just.............
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by missKiffy(f): 11:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
jonaifame22:
Would it be wise as we are not married yet to each other, and also my other games will be checkmated by her dwelling with me.

Please, advice me, I love her very much but.......
Which other games are you talking about sef cool
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Danosophe(m): 11:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
Welcome her with open legs...lolzgringringringringringringringrin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by harbeyboi52(m): 11:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
nice collaboration though na u go suffer am sha[color=#770077]
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by tellwisdom: 11:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
jonaifame22:
a true u talk ,my brother,I no go get breathing space.

You be mumu...ur life don spoil finish if u know know sad
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by otimothy(m): 11:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
im sorry to derail pls i need a slight help about a particular song i think it was by marc anthony it goes thus" cause you are my love the one that i love here in this life" thats all i can remember pls google isnt much of a help i beg of you guys,music thread not helping.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by DollyParton1(f): 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:
I love that babe, she's taking the bull by its horns.. I guess she's trying to avoid you dumping her in future..
That doesn't stop her from being dumped.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by endeedike(m): 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
Bros..no gree
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by fortunechy(m): 11:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
let me google it first.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by prof17(m): 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2015
My pastor said I should tell you that your are thieve!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Sunofgod(m): 11:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
jonaifame22:
Would it be wise as we are not married yet to each other, and also my other games will be checkmated by her dwelling with me.

Warn her - or kick her to the kerb!

Shen mischievous . . . .
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by free2ryhme: 11:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:
I love that babe, she's taking the bull by its horns.. I guess she's trying to avoid you dumping her in future..

you speak from a position of insecurity

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
DollyParton1:
That doesn't stop her from being dumped.
.u get sense jor
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by ojnnaco(m): 11:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
from my observations ur worries are just dat other babes will be checkmated ....Guy ... try and be a man ....
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
Na only God know why i dey laugh,be like say i sabi your GF
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Jbond(m): 11:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

You stalking me? smiley
You be stock fish?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Toks2008(m): 12:00am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
sad
SUGARBEE:

How does staying with the guy prevent this?cos in my school of taught,the move will even give room for that.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by SUGARBEE(f): 12:02am On Aug 20, 2015
Toks2008:
sad

How does staying with the guy prevent this?cos in my school of taught,the move will even give room for that.

Have you ever been dumbed before? She's only taking a precautionary method
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by sinola(m): 12:02am On Aug 20, 2015
Guy,u don enter one chance
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by SUGARBEE(f): 12:02am On Aug 20, 2015
Jbond:
You be stock fish?

Yeah stock hot and sexy fresh fish
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by SUGARBEE(f): 12:03am On Aug 20, 2015
free2ryhme:

you speak from a position of insecurity

Can you make me feel secure?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 20, 2015
Amd i been dey beg my ex that year to move in with me,LIFE!!! Truly different strokes for different folks
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Lexusgs430: 12:05am On Aug 20, 2015
jonaifame22:

Sharp badtbabe, she knows you too well and she FEELS shaking up with you would curb your wandering ways.
Don't tell her, hotels are plentiful for short, long or overnight stays.
NB: Hopefully she would not open a thread in the future, asking how she could stop her husband from playing away match, a trait she saw pre-marriage, but still went ahead and married her boo!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men / Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos / Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.