Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me (53088 Views)

If Your Score Is Less Than 40 You Need To Start Living (pix) / After Reconciliation With Her. Things Have Not Been Normal Again. / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 6:35am On Aug 20, 2015
DollyParton1:
That doesn't stop her from being dumped.
well maybe not
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 6:36am On Aug 20, 2015
endeedike:
Bros..no gree
ayaf yhear
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 6:37am On Aug 20, 2015
free2ryhme:

you speak from a position of insecurity
how do you mean
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 6:38am On Aug 20, 2015
ojnnaco:
from my observations ur worries are just dat other babes will be checkmated ....Guy ... try and be a man ....
well.......
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 6:38am On Aug 20, 2015
youmour:
Na only God know why i dey laugh,be like say i sabi your GF
u dey because na ur season of laughter
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 6:39am On Aug 20, 2015
youmour:
Na only God know why i dey laugh,be like say i sabi your GF
u dey laff because na ur season of laughter
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 6:40am On Aug 20, 2015
Toks2008:
sad

How does staying with the guy prevent this?cos in my school of taught,the move will even give room for that.
shebi?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 6:40am On Aug 20, 2015
sinola:
Guy,u don enter one chance
chai!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 6:41am On Aug 20, 2015
youmour:
Amd i been dey beg my ex that year to move in with me,LIFE!!! Truly different strokes for different folks
eeyah
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 6:42am On Aug 20, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Sharp badtbabe, she knows you too well and she FEELS shaking up with you would curb your wandering ways.
Don't tell her, hotels are plentiful for short, long or overnight stays.
NB: Hopefully she would not open a thread in the future, asking how she could stop her husband from playing away match, a trait she saw pre-marriage, but still went ahead and married her boo!!!!!
hehehehehehe
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Toks2008(m): 6:42am On Aug 20, 2015
okitikpo:
cohabitation has become the norm in our indomie generation, so I no longer know if it is right or wrong

When i wrote about paying bride price as well as organizing a wedding according to what a man can afford,this same indomie generation were asking for my head.

in future if this same girl ends up marrying another man,the guy will b xpected to spend huge money on list,bride price,blue green whilte and purple wedding.

This would hve been perfectly ok if the guy has the money and willing to spend it on the lady..afterall she is his wife to be but the annoying part is that the society now compels us to spend lavishly on a lady other men have done even moore than you will possibly do with her in your entire marital life.

Many ladies these days should be given to their husbands freely with damages fee paid to the man.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by ikombe: 6:43am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
I love that babe, she's taking the bull by its horns.. I guess she's trying to avoid you dumping her in future..
so dats ow girls run dat package. By parking into the bf house wen they are not yet married undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 6:43am On Aug 20, 2015
mrwisesome:
It's not A gud idea For her to leave wit u at d moment but if u say u love then u better Stop playin games wit her cus she love u too dat is why she want to come nd leave wit u so be serious wit her
thanks bro,may the lord advice u in ur time of need
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by gerald93(m): 6:44am On Aug 20, 2015
Nna to mi odi kwa sharp na to the port every nite nna u rugged oooo call her sharp sharp
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 6:44am On Aug 20, 2015
Kakayaraznits:
Dude if u love her, marry her. If u dont have the finance to marry, I advise u to avoid living together. She can come visit u sometimes, but not living like couples cos the value would be lost. Once u start living together, u are illegally married.
Heard of a guy who was forced to wed a dead body cos he didnt marry her legally while she was alive.

iyeah I've heard of that too,as a matter of fact it was my uncle it happenned to
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 6:45am On Aug 20, 2015
Atlantian:
If you love her, co-habit and make it real. Stop gallivanting.
okay,thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Toks2008(m): 6:45am On Aug 20, 2015
ikombe:
so dats ow girls run dat package. By parking into the bf house wen they are not yet married undecided

Abeg help me ask her
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 6:46am On Aug 20, 2015
jemimaa01:
grin Habiba is that yougrin...what.isit with some ladies and toothpaste?,Habiba doesn't share her toothpaste too.grin
lol!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Obynolee(f): 6:47am On Aug 20, 2015
alex81:

unplanned abortions 4 d lady (like 37 times)
Why would a sane man get a girl pregnant unplanned?, women have only 24 hours in a month to get pregnant (master her circle and everything will be alright) better still download ovulation App and apply common sense.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Toks2008(m): 6:47am On Aug 20, 2015
Kakayaraznits:
Dude if u love her, marry her. If u dont have the finance to marry, I advise u to avoid living together. She can come visit u sometimes, but not living like couples cos the value would be lost. Once u start living together, u are illegally married.
Heard of a guy who was forced to wed a dead body cos he didnt marry her legally while she was alive.

The igbos do this i guess.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 6:47am On Aug 20, 2015
mmsen:
There's never a good time to allow a woman move in with you.
even after marriage?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 6:48am On Aug 20, 2015
easyelliot:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trust me from experience......live separately till u are married. Sleep over her place, she can sleep over ur place but no moving in....you will thank me later.....

Before i got married i lived with this Afrique girl....when it was good it was great but when it started to sour it soured fast.......

DONT DO IT
DONT DO IT
DONT DO IT
thanks bro,u've been helpful
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 6:49am On Aug 20, 2015
crisycent:
Na belley she wan take hook you so.
I can see that already, women sef!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 6:49am On Aug 20, 2015
DedeNkem:

If you're not ready to marry her or don't want to marry her, then living with her is a terrible idea.
aiit
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Toks2008(m): 6:50am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Can you make me feel secure?
you are physically appealing so i guess i can make you totally secured as long as you are not Igbo because i no budget for long list nowlol..
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 6:51am On Aug 20, 2015
EgunMogaji:

I don't even have to read the thread, just by reading the title I know it's a bad idea.
hehehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 6:51am On Aug 20, 2015
CozyDblake:
Not wanting to stay with d gal u love is not bad...Livinq together b4 marriage? Plz o abeg, d love will die just b4 it gets to live. Bt if u think ur love can stand it's ground, No Problm!..... M ever ready to hear d other side of d story. cool
hehehehehehehe
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 6:52am On Aug 20, 2015
teeowl:
wait till you are married.
abi
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Obynolee(f): 6:52am On Aug 20, 2015
jonaifame22:
and I'll keep footing th bills for abortion wetin go come remain for my pocket.

Why you go even give her belle at the first instance?,are you a learner??
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 6:53am On Aug 20, 2015
unmask:
Guy lay down the ground rules.....and be blunt

No pregnancy
No asking where I have been
It doesn't mean I will marry you
You must not wear wrapper (in fact it is taboo)
It is my house and my rules

Put it in writing and have her sign.....also make a video recording of the event

Then you good to go
chai u're one of the wisest men of dis generation,infact that tying of wrapper ia no, no for me
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 6:54am On Aug 20, 2015
Raypawer:
Reject It! no matter how much you love her, wait until marriage... stop cohabiting angry angry angry!
aiit,thanks!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by NemzySeries(m): 6:56am On Aug 20, 2015
jonaifame22:
u knw it's very risky taking the bull by the horns
Especially african bulls.....specifically d ones in Nigeria grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men / Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos / Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.