Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,264 members, 7,954,032 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:09 AM

Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos (125632 Views)

Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy / Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Bollinger(m): 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
Mprepz:

Bros or sis. Wake up!!

This is NIGERIA!!

I support you joo. Nigerians are not normal. So you should not expect sane things.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by freshr4real(m): 9:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
Good one
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by greatgod2012(f): 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
spellingcheck:

if you were my wife and you cheat on me, i'll blind you, humiliate you, and then divorce you and marry your sister.

First of all,get some facts right.........
1. I can never be your wife!
2. I can never cheat on my husband!

Now to the matter, what the wife did is very wrong, but for the soldier to humiliate her like this shows he didn't think deep before taking his action. He took the action while he was still furiously angry.
There is no way the wife would be described and the soldier's name will not be mentioned.
He should have divorced her straight away. That would have been the best punishment for her, she'll be the one to be telling people her reason for being divorced.

Anyway, each to his own!
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by sunsewa: 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
This incident didn't happen in Nigeria from the plate number of that SUV there.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by thelish(f): 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
greatgod2012:
And the soldier just embarrassed/
humiliated himself with this his
action!
Abi is this not the same woman he's
been knacking and banging all these
years! What happens to gentleman
approach of simply divorcing the so
called cheating wife?
What exactly does he stand to gain
from this show of shame. The to-to
he has always been crazy about all
this while is the one he's now
exposing to the whole world to see,
His common sense is not common at
all.
Not supporting the useless cheating
wife, though, but honestly, this man
humiliated himself by
himself............ lol.....
Smh
He has succeeded in disgracing himself and kids. This is uncalled for really. I pity their children, if there is any.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by enomakos(m): 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
natas22:
Those two don't know there rights the soldier doesn't have the right to treat them this way. What the two did is totally wrong but they don't deserve such humiliation.

They suppose to sue the soldier
the man and the wife are both lucky to be alive

if it what another soldier na another story
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by azimibraun: 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
NHRC straight. He has no legal right in Nigeria to do that. That is clearly a case of human right abuse. Wearing the Nigerian Army Uniform makes it even worse. He just took the Law completely into his own hand. Jungle Justice on the rise again.

Finally which home did he come back to an find them;Because he couldn't have been staying outside the Army Barracks?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Niyinficient(m): 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
I just dey concerned abt d plate number of d car behind dem. Na y I no wan talk, cos I trust naija soldiers, d guy no go come out alive!

The soldier na mumu sha......na woman or man unclothedness pple neva see before? see d fine-cheating wife sef!

Babanla nonsense!
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Bigolly(m): 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
well deserved for that stupid guy
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by SuPeRq(f): 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
Aminat508:
Nawaooo olagbara ooooooo embarassed
I c u ooooooo
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Aminat508(f): 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
SuPeRq:
I c u ooooooo
lolz grin my lecturer grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by idinc(m): 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
Even our soldiers indulge in jungle justice....shame!!.No wonder America has no respect for our soldiers

1 Like

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Orikinla(m): 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
natas22:
Those two don't know there rights the soldier doesn't have the right to treat them this way. What the two did is totally wrong but they don't deserve such humiliation.

They should thank God he did not shoot them.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by azimibraun: 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
I ask again; which house him return to? Soldiers no dey live inside "BARRACKS" anymore?
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Orikinla(m): 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
idinc:
Even our soldiers indulge in jungle justice....shame!!.No wonder America has no respect for our soldiers

[size=28pt]American soldiers shoot their cheating spouses. [/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Chrysz(m): 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
MhizDeedy:
shocked shocked
i guess u re surprised kiss dnt be
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Intendy: 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
Na wetin dem sabi chop wan kill them. On your husband matrimonial bed,why not an hotel?
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by nebukadnezzari(m): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
ManTiger:
In Fela's voice "When trouble sleep yanga go wake am, Wetin e dey find?
Wahala e dey find
Wahala e go get oh.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by emmatok(m): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
greatgod2012:

First of all,get some facts right.........
1. I can never be your wife!
2. I can never cheat on my husband!

Now to the matter, what the wife did is very wrong, but for the soldier to humiliate her like this shows he didn't think deep before taking his action. He took the action while he was still furiously angry.
There is no way the wife would be described and the soldier's name will not be mentioned.
He should have divorced her straight away. That would have been the best punishment for her, she'll be the one to be telling people her reason for being divorced.

Anyway, each to his own!

LOL, how do you think deep in such time?
It is easy to say these things, but experience it first.

Haven't you heard women crashing into a sex scene and bathing their husbands and lover with Acid.

The soldier meet them neked and and will match them to the police station like that no crime committed.

But the woman is not respectful.
Not only cheating but bringing the lover into another man's property.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Wahala90: 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
GeneralShepherd:
Only in Nigeria will people condone such illegality, what right does the soldier have to do this?

The right that he has, as a soldier, when he catches someone sleeping with his wife.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by harry509: 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
dainformant:
Is there justification for this if this is true?? This pictures having been buzzing the internet after being shared on Facebook by a citizen who witnessed the shocking incidence...According to the eye witness, the soldier returned home to meet his wife on his matrimonial bed with another man cheating, only to parade them naked on the streets…

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/08/photos-soldier-catches-his-wife-on-his.html

women hmmmmmM! But d guy get mind sha, d guy tink say soldier go boko Rr ram teritory b4? He die well. Wify do n pack ya load 2 d village cry
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by hyperflex(m): 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
I feel sad for the babe...the shakara wey she go don do for that area only to be stripped for the nearest masturbator....
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by babadem2much(m): 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
natas22:

supposing is your wife, will you have that patience to file suit in the court of law?
just asking
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Wahala90: 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2015

Who has the most shame?

A. Soldier
B. Wife
C. Boy
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by ManTiger(m): 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
nebukadnezzari:

Wahala e dey find
Wahala e go get oh.
When cat sleep rat go bite him tail,
Wetin e dey findi oooooo?
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by babadem2much(m): 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
emmatok:

LOL, how do you think deep in such time?
It is easy to say these things, but experience it first.

Haven't you heard women crashing into a sex scene and bathing their husbands and lover with Acid.

The soldier meet them neked and and will match them to the police station like that no crime committed.

But the woman is not respectful.
Not only cheating but bringing the lover into another man's property.

God bless ur hustle for saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by gbengus17: 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
THE LAW SAYS KILL THE MAN-----IF SHE IS A LEGAL WIFE. NO OFFENCE.
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Captainswag225(m): 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
oga soldier no dey perform haus duties wella. See as small boy disgrace am. #zombie
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by sunieKing(m): 9:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
wat a shame!
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by nebukadnezzari(m): 9:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
ManTiger:

When cat sleep rat go bite him tail,
Wetin e dey findi oooooo?

Wahala e dey find grin
Wahala e go geti ooooh grin grin grin
Re: Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
Chrysz:
i guess u re surprised kiss dnt be

Lol cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.