Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,925 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me (40305 Views)

My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! / My Sister In Law Slapped Me / My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Hauwa1: 3:03am On Mar 28, 2009
Sauron, you take everything too serious, one small thing you blow heavy grammer? do you have webster with you there  grin
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Cristalz(f): 3:04am On Mar 28, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Again I ask, how did she provoke him by telling him to talk a shower?

That's the part where we have to reason, DaPhoenix. Obviously a seemingly innocuous request like that should not warrant 2 slaps, malice and refusal of feeding money.

So we have to look deeper.  .  .why would a husband do that to his pregnant wife? Next place to look is at the wife. Is she flawless? All clean? And the answer is NO.
  A woman that insults her husband, threatens to abort their innocent child, tells a story where she paints herself as the sole injured party.  .  .does that spell ''good wife''?
  That's what led me to believe she must have been provoking this man continually for a while, and the dude finally lost it and lashed out.
  Most people don't say the entire story here, sometimes you have to complete the puzzle yourself. And this puzzle stinks. Both of them are very guilty.  .  .reason why I don't like the way most are screaming for his head 'cos he slapped her. Her faults should be pointed out too.

Like I asked before, what's a man to do when he's got a bad wife? Beg her with wine?

@tope/ Ebony

You guys are going to make them scrub this thread by morning if y'all don't quit this. Take it to yim or Food section or something.

The mods present here aren't in charge of this section so we can neither delete nor lock. We only have that authority in our sections.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by spoilt(f): 3:04am On Mar 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

U were not thinking with that frame of mind when you were spewing without your brain cells.
What has the location of mods gotta do with a topic.
There are village people better than you in mind and spirit(pun intended). . . . .FACT!!!

erm Kunta stop frothing att he mouth,
Karmamod asked why we dont have American moderators for this time of night? Did you see that?  

I asked if all the mods live in Nigeria? Where's the insult that you see there? Whats working you up?   Your annoyance is lost on me. sorry.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by tope2000(f): 3:06am On Mar 28, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

When they told you I was a medical student, you should have come and asked me wink
A college sophomore baby.
And if you want to know more, ask me my school hours, when I start and when I get out.

And if you do indeed have a life, you'd stop the YIM rumor kiss kiss
It's becoming a vogue on NL.
But yet, we continue to preach the "only the shutdown button". What a hot mess embarassed

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guess they r right. . . .gotta give it to them
U really not worth it grin

just face ur studies more kiss
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by sillyboy(m): 3:06am On Mar 28, 2009
Henceforth, I appoint myself a moderator.

Please, Where is Karma?. . . . .O to ojo meta ma
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 3:07am On Mar 28, 2009
Hypocrite lenu e?
LOL, indirect post are we?
I told ya you were not done prattling.
I know your type. . . . cheesy cheesy

@Cristalz
ma binu embarassed

tope2000:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guess they r right. . . .gotta give it to them
U really not worth it grin

just face ur studies more kiss
Lol, of course they're right wink

Now are we done?
Next time you want to feel funkie, just lemme know tongue cool
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DeReloaded: 3:08am On Mar 28, 2009
spoilt, why are you responding to him?  

He's feeling funky and looking for attention. Sadly he's predictable and has used the same tired disses over and over again. Any slowpoke would know what Im getting at with the "American mods" comment.

Tell me more about how my brain is like "tsetse fly" or what's the popular one "ezcema stained head" so you know you fans can holler for you.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 3:09am On Mar 28, 2009
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy " tongue
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DaPhoenix(f): 3:09am On Mar 28, 2009
Cristalz:

That's the part where we have to reason, DaPhoenix. Obviously a seemingly innocuous request like that should not warrant 2 slaps, malice and refusal of feeding money.

So we have to look deeper.  .  .why would a husband do that to his pregnant wife? Next place to look is at the wife. Is she flawless? All clean? And the answer is NO.
  A woman that insults her husband, threatens to abort their innocent child, tells a story where she paints herself as the sole injured party.  .  .does that spell ''good wife''?
  That's what led me to believe she must have been provoking this man continually for a while, and the dude finally lost it and lashed out.
  Most people don't say the entire story here, sometimes you have to complete the puzzle yourself. And this puzzle stinks. Both of them are very guilty.  .  .reason why I don't like the way most are screaming for his head 'cos he slapped her. Her faults should be pointed out too.

Like I asked before, what's a man to do when he's got a bad wife? Beg her with wine?

@tope/ Ebony

You guys are going to make them scrub this thread by morning if y'all don't quit this. Take it to yim or Food section or something.

The mods present here aren't in charge of this section so we can neither delete nor lock. We only have that authority in our sections.

She is pregnant and so sometimes she can be irrational. She definitely didn't mean the abortion part. According to her, she didn't insult him until he hit her and once she insulted him, he cowered like the weakling he is and refused to financially support her. I refuse to believe she is at fault and if she is, why would he hit her when she is pregnant? How much lower can he go? What if she miscarried? He just left her there.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Hauwa1: 3:09am On Mar 28, 2009
no, they should not bring it to food section o. i have ata rodo on hand grin
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DeReloaded: 3:10am On Mar 28, 2009
sillyboy, you're a bastard that believes starving a pregnant woman is normal. Comot from my face before you start having those nightmares again.

I believe your real location is Sudan sef.

Someone else should nominate themselves.  grin
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Sauron1: 3:11am On Mar 28, 2009
DeReloaded:

U have no nous.

He's feeling funky and looking for attention. Sadly he's predictable and has used the same tired disses over and over again. Any slowpoke would know what Im getting at with the "American mods" comment.

Looking for attention from who?? Abeg, not from a vermin and a serial w@nker.
I dunno if u exist to be honest.

Tell me more about how my brain is like "tsetse fly" or what's the popular one "ezcema stained head" so you know you fans can holler for you.

Sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap and go and find something to do.
When you are using words metaphorically, keep an eye on your lips. I don't tolerate douche-bags like you

spoilt:

erm Kunta stop frothing att he mouth,

Kunta?? That's a first!!! You spirit is spoilt beyond recognition.

Karmamod asked why we dont have American moderators for this time of night? Did you see that?  

That's a stupid ass question. . . . .
I don't stay in Naija(I am a mod). . . . .Cristalz stay in Naija(She's a mod) and we are still awake.
Still dunno what brought about the generalization that all the mods stay in one part of the world.
It must be that time of the month when women utter nonsense. . . .Me can understand
Asswipes!!

I asked if all the mods live in Nigeria? Where's the insult that you see there? Whats working you up?   Your annoyance is lost on me. sorry.  

Piss off.

*Hauwa*:

Sauron, you take everything too serious, one small thing you blow heavy grammer? do you have webster with you there  grin

I didn't go to a village school like you did. . . . .

DaPhoenix:

I have no tattoos or blatantly visible piercings and my blond wig will remain.

That's manageable.

Who am I kneeling FULLY to?

My parents and to me(when you are serving ma food). grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 3:11am On Mar 28, 2009
*Hauwa*:

no, they should not bring it to food section o. i have ata rodo on hand grin
rotflmao. . . .

hehehe, I go pepperspray the funkiness out of her.

@Post
If he doesn't support you financially, leave him
Then go to court to get child support from his ass.
Like WDH
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by spoilt(f): 3:11am On Mar 28, 2009
DeReloaded:

He seemed really bitter about living in naija . Is he a moderator?  A moderator living in naija?

grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by tope2000(f): 3:12am On Mar 28, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

Hypocrite lenu e?
LOL, indirect post are we?
I told ya you were not done prattling.
I know your type. . . . cheesy cheesy

I dey photocopy u n the thing dey pain you
Noooooooooo . . . . no vex wink

Lol, of course they're right wink

Now are we done?
Next time you want to feel funkie, just lemme know tongue cool

Funkie. . . . .  grin cheesy
If u want to collect GOLD STAR from ur tutors . . . . . . .i wont give u the satisfaction cheesy
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DeReloaded: 3:13am On Mar 28, 2009
A woman cant be a douchebag, you bloody refugee. Go back to urbandictionary.com and learn better disses.

Dont forget to mention ezcema this time wink
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by onyinye2(f): 3:13am On Mar 28, 2009
link=topic=254174.msg3654129#msg3654129 date=1238206123:

Look you were born and raised in the US, you're no better than girls that have never been outside Lagos all their lives. FACT - most of them will make far better wives than you. no pun intended, just the cold hard facts.

A man is not the product of where he is born but how he is raised.
You are so lame David. I mean come on already. Haven't you changed one bit since I left?? Are you still on this whole "Onyinye will make a horrible wife" stupid ideology? I mean seriously can you please come up with something new then this shit you keep on pulling.

FACT- You don't know shit about me. Never have and never will.

So do yourself a favor and don't assume you know what  kind of person I am off of NL. It is truly disgraceful.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by C2H5OH(f): 3:14am On Mar 28, 2009
It takes two to tango. The man did not suddenly decide to knock the wind out of her as an experiment.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DeReloaded: 3:15am On Mar 28, 2009
When is Jesus gonna start weeping?
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by sillyboy(m): 3:15am On Mar 28, 2009
DeReloaded:

sillyboy, you're a bastard that believes starving a pregnant woman is normal. Comot from my face before you start having those nightmares again.

I believe your real location is Sudan sef.

Someone else should nominate themselves.  grin

Hey, that's kinda harsh!. . . .I mean the bastard. shocked

I almost replied with a very silly post. . . .but thank Jeez I decoded easily it was you.
U can call me anything you like jor. . . . . tongue. . .as long as you dont give me nightmare tonight.

Now you De-reloaded abi wetin? Just wondering where and how you dey.
Aint I fit for a mod? angry
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 3:15am On Mar 28, 2009
tope2000:

I dey photocopy u n the thing dey pain you
Noooooooooo . . . . no vex wink

Funkie. . . . . grin cheesy
If u want to collect GOLD STAR from ur tutors . . . . . . .i wont give u the satisfaction cheesy
'He dey pain me oooooo. . . .e pain me rach the level wey I wan laugh my ass out tongue
Oya, can I also photocopy you and call you a coward? Hmm Coward! Sounds so silly.

Anyways, tope, stop the silliness.
It's done. Situation solved. wink grin
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Sauron1: 3:18am On Mar 28, 2009
DeReloaded:

A woman cant be a douchebag, you bloody refugee. Go back to urbandictionary.com and learn better disses.

U are a douche-bag. . . .Take it or leave it.
Hell, you look like a used douche-bag. cheesy cheesy

Dont forget to mention ezcema this time  wink

Using eczema for you is putting u on a pedestal.
Syphilis is the right one for you, asshole.
Beggin for your attention as if your Silverback face puts pounds in ma Barclays.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by tope2000(f): 3:18am On Mar 28, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

'He dey pain me oooooo. . . .e pain me rach the level wey I wan laugh my ass out tongue
Oya, can I also photocopy you and call you a coward? Hmm Coward! Sounds so silly.

Anyways, tope, stop the silliness.
It's done. Situation solved. wink grin

silliness. . . . . .its u that is silly my dear wink
Oh i have been done with u since the last 3 posts but u just kept coming back . . . . . . .dont know what to with u anymore. grin
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DeReloaded: 3:18am On Mar 28, 2009
Alagolo, stop looking for trouble. Na by force?

sillyboy:

Hey, that's kinda harsh!. . . .I mean the bastard. shocked

I almost replied with a very silly post. . . .but thank Jeez I decoded easily it was you.
U can call me anything you like jor. . . . . tongue. . .as long as you dont give me nightmare tonight.

Now you De-reloaded abi wetin? Just wondering where and how you dey.
Aint I fit for a mod? angry

I dey o  cheesy

well your comment was pretty bastard-like unless you were joking but who knows for you.

I doubt Seun will accept "modding" someone who wants to starve babies.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by onyinye2(f): 3:19am On Mar 28, 2009
@DeReloaded

LMAO!!! That Sudan jist had me rolling. grin grin
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DeReloaded: 3:21am On Mar 28, 2009
syphilis, eczema, you've used it all before. Was lame then. Still lame now.

Crying Jesus sef is bored.

Try Again.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 3:21am On Mar 28, 2009
NAWAH Oh, I said e don do.
Comot from my back.
Shoo fly, shoo cheesy cheesy

What a hot mess
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by sillyboy(m): 3:21am On Mar 28, 2009
See as Daphoenix dey laugh like witch wey dey Karma village. . . . .shior.

@ Karma.
Should a woman rely on a man to feed herself?. . . .MacDonald's even has a $1 burger now sef. So what are we talking about?

Bastard or no bastard. . . .ammma starve her till she can afford $1 burger! angry
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by arramyjay: 3:22am On Mar 28, 2009
I think you should simply tell his parents or yours and see what they can help you do about it.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by tope2000(f): 3:22am On Mar 28, 2009
keep my name outta ur yeye mouth n all is gravy wink
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Sauron1: 3:23am On Mar 28, 2009
DaPhoenix:

As for your parents, I will as long as you are ok presenting a jet to my parents for my hand in marriage. Yes I know more Nigerian traditions than you think I do.

Good gal!!!!

As for you, would you also like me to wash your feet while I'm at it?

Of course, yes!!!

PS You better learn how to cook because you will be serving me

Maybe in the after life. . . . . .Cook for you??
U suffered a severe case of Polio as a child?? grin grin grin grin

DeReloaded:

syphilis, eczema, you've used it all before. Was lame then. Still lame now.

Crying Jesus sef is bored.

Try Again.

Go and vent your spleen somewhere else.
The full moon is out again and one should expect 3-day madness spree from Karmamod again.
It's becoming a borefest now. . . . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25)

Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? / Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck / MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.