Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy (3715 Views)

My Sister Is A Lesbian, I Need Help To Cure Her / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by ManTiger(m): 11:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:
Does ur sister knw dat d man she wants to marry is d soldier dat teated u like an animal? Pls let her knw how cruel d man she wants to marry is....
The only reasonable comment i've seen so far.

@OP, tell your sister the kind of monster she's about to tie knot with.

Once beaten, twice shy, if you don't tell her and he hurts your sister, it will be very painful than what he did previously to you.

My Opinion: Only recruit soldier act like that in NYSC camp. During my NYSC, one soldier told me to remove my glasses, lie down flat and face the sun, I just laugh and tell him "I'm not fit for such exercise". That was the last day I went to evening parade!
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by Cutehector(m): 11:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
ManTiger:

The only reasonable comment i've seen so far.

@OP, tell your sister the kind of monster she's about to tie knot with.

Once beaten, twice shy, if you don't tell her and he hurts your sister, it will be very painful that what he did previously to you.

My Opinion: Only recruit soldier act like that in NYSC camp. During my NYSC, one soldier told me to remove my glasses, lie down flat and face the sun, I just laugh and tell him "I'm not fit for such exercise". That was the last day I went to evening parade!
imajine one 18 year old soldier go dey come dey terorize graduates, and graduate go dey kneel down.. Chaim. Imajine.. Maybe dats why dey call dem otondos
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by ManTiger(m): 11:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:
imajine one 18 year old soldier go dey come dey terorize graduates, and graduate go dey kneel down.. Chaim. Imajine.. Maybe dats why dey call dem otondos
You get it my broda. There are many of those kids in force this days.
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by faith551(m): 12:03am On Aug 22, 2015
AfricanApple:
the best thing to do now is to just go and kill yourself. angry

Damn!! Must u be that insensitive?
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by Nemesis99(m): 12:56am On Aug 22, 2015
I have a suggestion. if its revenge u want, u can easily get one by asking him to roll in the mud and frog jump and even clean yur shoes. all u have to do is tell him its yur marriage tradition.
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by Tipiflexy(m): 2:59am On Aug 22, 2015
Ask urself d following before deciding to ruin ur sis relationship:
Wt was my offence before he gave such order?

Did i do d needful by trying to plead my way out?

Was i d only one affected?

Will i do d same tin if am in his shoe?

Remember u ar a govt property den n u ar bound to follow rules & regulations

My advice for u is to try n meet d soldier guy in order to resolve ur differences. Remember,u can help ur sis by moving closer to him.
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by Richy4(m): 3:18am On Aug 22, 2015
Big boys don't bear grudges.

It was something done out of the fact that fresh graduates are at their mercies.

Besides you should have done something about it when you finished the service. You would have been his boss by now.

Anyways forget about it . He must have forgotten about you by now.
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by Engrpj(m): 6:08am On Aug 22, 2015
**in Oshiomole Voice** Go and Diegrin
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by NemzySeries(m): 6:27am On Aug 22, 2015
If I say dis matter no Tire me na lie I lie cry
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by Exponental(m): 7:17am On Aug 22, 2015
let go! Where is your proof?
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by jonaifame22(m): 11:35am On Aug 22, 2015
iheanyi40:
bros beast dey small o, d man na devil incarnate, infact on how ya sis f uck up ehh she go collect o, even d kids self, u sef no go fit go ya sister AU's again o, better take action now n save ya sis

my 2centsgrin
thanks jare ur 2 cents came in handy,may God bless the brain where dis advice came out from
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by jonaifame22(m): 11:38am On Aug 22, 2015
Engrpj:
**in Oshiomole Voice** Go and Diegrin
@Engrpj u fool from the pit of hell,u're dead already,so u need an accomplice abi,u can call ur siblings to join u in the land of the dead
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by AfricanApple(f): 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
faith551:

Damn!! Must u be that insensitive?
well, must you be that sensitive?
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by faith551(m): 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
AfricanApple:
well, must you be that sensitive?

Yea, just for the sake of being human, by the way what were u pointing at in ur dp, looks like that's what distracted you into making ur insensitive comment
#nice dp tho

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies With Their Love Of Money And Their Tendencies For Cheating / What Is The Meaning Of Her Actions / Single And Seriously Searching.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.