Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,560 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? (7242 Views)

7 Categories Of Girls That Will Easily Agree To Sex / Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. / How To Make Any Girl Easily Fall For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Cutehector(m): 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol for what? M I a LovePeddler? That can never happen i tell u
so they all say.... I can neva take my babe to go for a celebrity's live performance
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by joseph1832(m): 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
tohpahz:

Not all guys too..
Buh mostly gals..
Well for guys I will have to inquire about the kind of seduction before I give my thoughts....
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Cutehector(m): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
misspicy:

You will surely fall and bruise your facetongue
lol but my thing won't stand
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
She's saying that based on what she has experienced undecided
You know the answer "MEN"
Cutehector:
woow comin from a lady.

Cc sassybae, misspicy, ladyf, mhizdeedy, ladyboss1
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Cutehector(m): 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
Sassybae:
She's saying that based on what she has experienced undecided
You know the answer "MEN"
sassy its a lie..... If a guy seduces u eh.... Gosh... Imajin him runnin his hands on ur tin cheesy
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
Lol I actually want it before I'll let him touch me to that extent
Cutehector:
sassy its a lie..... If a guy seduces u eh.... Gosh... Imajin him runnin his hands on ur tin cheesy
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Cutehector(m): 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol I actually want it before I'll let him touch me to that extent
and petting?
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
I can't fall for that hector cheesy
Am way bigger than that tongue
Cutehector:
and petting?
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Cutehector(m): 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
Sassybae:
I can't fall for that hector cheesy
Am way bigger than that tongue
are u lesbian?
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
Cutehector:
are u lesbian?

Shutup jare, everybody is a lesbian in ur eyes tongue
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
Lol why ask?
Cutehector:
are u lesbian?
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Cutehector(m): 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol why ask?
as in eh d way u r just formin stimuli resistant is so baffling....
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Cutehector(m): 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Shutup jare, everybody is a lesbian in ur eyes tongue
lol ur own lesbianism is very obvious tongue
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
Lol...not so, I can't just fall cause of just petting...even @d point of smooching I can tell him to stop nd I walk out lol
Cutehector:
as in eh d way u r just formin stimuli resistant is so baffling....
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
Cutehector:
if u read d post well, u'd see that I wrote "at ur weakest moment"

U havn feelings for him means ur at ur weakest moment and u'd fall definitely for his seduction....

Meanwhile

Wat will u say abt d ladies who throw themselves at celebrities durin a live show....

Okay I get the *at your weakest moment* but even at that its the guys

And girls who throw theirselves at celebs,that's a diff case.
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
Cutehector:
lol ur own lesbianism is very obvious tongue

Lol grin grin
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol...not so, I can't just fall cause of just petting...even @d point of smooching I can tell him to stop nd I walk out lol

Lmao I smell lies grin
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Cutehector(m): 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
Sassybae:
who does dat?
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
I tongue
And am serious, that's the truth
Cutehector:
who does dat?
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by kayo80(m): 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ebiz12:
A guy joor! cheesy

I can only fall if I have feelings already,otherwise it'll be an unproductive attempt

But for guys its that moment they live in when they see *things* tongue

Yea, it is true. Guys...Even pastors are not immune to that. I guess God made it that way so we can populate the earth. If it wasn't made that way, you girls would be the ones chasing us around when you want to get pregnant, while we would be busy playing P.S.

1 Like

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
Deedy you think so? wink
That's the truth oo
MhizDeedy:

Lmao I smell lies grin
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Cutehector(m): 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
Sassybae:
I tongue
And am serious, that's the truth
wat turns u on den?
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
Not a big deal tho..Heheh but, I won't tell you here wink
Cutehector:
wat turns u on den?
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
Sassybae:
Deedy you think so? wink
That's the truth oo

Wait! Don't interrupt me! Ayam still smelling d lies grin tongue
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Cutehector(m): 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
Sassybae:
Not a big deal tho..Heheh but, I won't tell you here wink
check ur pm.. Asap smiley

1 Like

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
If I give you e_slap ehn angry

The truth oo tongue
MhizDeedy:

Wait! Don't interrupt me! Ayam still smelling d lies grin tongue
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
Sassybae:
If I give you e_slap ehn angry

The truth oo tongue

Hmmmmmm lies smelt! Now u were saying? tongue
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
Sure you're okay undecided angry
MhizDeedy:

Hmmmmmm lies smelt! Now u were saying? tongue
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
Sassybae:
Sure you're okay undecided angry

Hehhheheeh grin cheesy
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Germaine324(f): 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
Guys . Men do not wait for seduction, they even run after it. They want to be seduced, hence, they even love the feeling they get while being seduced. Guys, come on, don't be ashamed, am like totally right, right??

1 Like

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
undecided undecided its past your bed time
Go rest your small head tongue
MhizDeedy:

Hehhheheeh grin cheesy
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by UyiIredia(m): 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
Bad news: If I'm seduced I'll fall for it helplessly and hopelessly.
Good news: Never been in a situation were I've been seduced.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her / The Fine Art Of Being A Baboon / How Spain Sex Workers Fend For Themselves During Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.