Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? (7247 Views)

7 Categories Of Girls That Will Easily Agree To Sex / Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. / How To Make Any Girl Easily Fall For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by SirDorianGray(m): 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
softapples:
really? i just dey look u dey laugh, enta my room when i tie towel around my waste nd say ur last prayers

Waste bin?
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Germaine324(f): 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
UyiIredia:
Bad news: If I'm seduced I'll fall for it helplessly and hopelessly.

Good news: Never been in a situation were I've been seduced.
One guy who refuses to deny the truth.

1 Like

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Cutehector(m): 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
Germaine324:

One guy who refuses to deny the truth.
but joseph resisted potiphar's wife seduction.. tongue
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Germaine324(f): 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
Cutehector:
but joseph resisted potiphar's wife seduction.. tongue
Are you freaking kidding me?!
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Liamm(m): 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:
This doesn't take a prophet to answer it grin

Men
your new DP looks uhm.. .. cool
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Oahray: 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
Definitely guys. Girls pretend too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Cutehector(m): 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
Germaine324:

Are you freaking kidding me?!
to be honest, his story always gv me inspiration and motivation weneva I'm in a fix wit a girl...
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
Captainswag225:
ladies fall easily. At the site of the man's d1ck and some six pack, they melt like wax.
its a lie. Men are moved by wat dey see & d ladies have more to show Dan we.
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Esdb3: 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
tohpahz:
Gals.. at d sight of money..
Finally! Y'all niggaz now know how to get toh begging for the D.
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Captainswag225(m): 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
veetion:
its a lie. Men are moved by wat dey see & d ladies have more to show Dan we.
then thats u. Am sure u even come faster.
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
Captainswag225:
HAHa...
Captainswag225:
HAHa...
SORRY
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Captainswag225(m): 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
veetion:
HAHa...HAHa...SORRY
jux tell me, i wont tell anymore. It will be our big secret.
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
Captainswag225:
jux tell me, i wont tell anymore. It will be our big secret.
Just send me ur babe make we see.
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Captainswag225(m): 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2015
veetion:
Just send me ur babe make we see.
lol, i dont want u to spill saliva from ur mouth and start leaking down there at the syt of my g.f so its a no .
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Germaine324(f): 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
Cutehector:
to be honest, his story always gv me inspiration and motivation weneva I'm in a fix wit a girl...
Am trying to figure out of you are serious or not. LOL. Am sure it motivates you enough for it wink, not against it!
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, i dont want u to spill saliva from ur mouth and start leaking down there at the syt of my g.f so its a no .
guys who talk like this, don't have a gf. Soap must be ur closest buddy
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Captainswag225(m): 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
veetion:
guys who talk like this, don't have a gf. Soap must be ur closest buddy
hahaha u love soaps alot dont u? It keepz u happy and satisfied. Poor dude, step out and woo a lady.
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by pbs4real(m): 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
misspicy:
You wan blindundecided
taah! Wetin wan make am blind?grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by pbs4real(m): 12:00am On Aug 23, 2015
tohpahz:
Gals.. at d sight of money..
GBAM! tell Oyind17,sassybae,ladyboss1 and misspicytongue
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Rexnegro(m): 12:00am On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:
A guy, ladies never fall grin
You kidding me ?
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Germaine324(f): 12:44am On Aug 23, 2015
All the men here are crazy! What stupid question. Who sits down to watch nude pics and videos and stroke their stuff to it vigorously? Whose private parts react when they are so much as touched in the thigh? Who touches their 'stuff' instinctively when they see the other sex dressed scantily. You are bloody right, MEN! The H*rny bastards are amongst the ones saying it's the women.
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Cutehector(m): 4:59am On Aug 23, 2015
Germaine324:

Am trying to figure out of you are serious or not. LOL. Am sure it motivates you enough for it wink, not against it!
lol... Alryt, u want my confession, u hav it, 100 percent undiluted.

Its not easy to resist d sexual advances of a gurl.
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Cutehector(m): 5:01am On Aug 23, 2015
Germaine324:
All the men here are crazy! What stupid question. Who sits down to watch nude pics and videos and stroke their stuff to it vigorously? Whose private parts react when they are so much as touched in the thigh? Who touches their 'stuff' instinctively when they see the other sex dressed scantily. You are bloody right, MEN! The H*rny bastards are amongst the ones saying it's the women.
babe chill.... Ur bro is a man too.. And ur boyfrnd tooo...
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 23, 2015
Germaine324:
And you are saying ladies don't do this too Ladies always talk like dey don't give a sh*t. Bt catch Dem in private
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Oahray: 8:08am On Aug 23, 2015
Germaine324:
calm down jare. It's not as if ladies do not do most of these stuff you mentioned. For some reason I can't fathom, you ladies just aren't open about it. Na who dem catch dem dey call thief.
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 23, 2015
Lol she's saying dat based on what she has experienced

You know GUYS fall easily cheesy
pbs4real:
GBAM! tell Oyind17,sassybae,ladyboss1 and misspicytongue
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by pbs4real(m): 11:53am On Aug 23, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol she's saying dat based on what she has experienced

You know GUYS fall easily cheesy
wen u fell easily for moi tongue
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 23, 2015
Really? cheesy
Please when
pbs4real:
wen u fell easily for moi tongue
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by pbs4real(m): 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
Sassybae:
Really? cheesy
Please when
bck then in I920
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
Now I know you joking

Happy sunday smiley
pbs4real:
bck then in I920
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by pbs4real(m): 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
Germaine324:
madam chill, ladies do all this u mentioned.. grin
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl, Who Will Easily Fall For Seduction? by pbs4real(m): 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
Sassybae:
Now I know you joking

Happy sunday smiley
same here, u didn't go to church today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pantless And Topless, Sexy Twerk Videos Of Athick Nigerian Lady (photos + Video) / Ethiopian Men From Bodi Tribe Shares Unclad Photos As They Show Off Their Fatnes / Never Knew She's A Lez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.